Extras: Yoni and Lingam Ch. 03

Story Info
Nurse examines him thoroughly, very happy with his condition.
7.1k words
4.87
5.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my Indian 'goddess,' departed, and having left me with an ever growing cock, or as she called it, 'The Sacred Lingam,' it took me a little while to realise what a blessing it was, and utilise the advantages she had given me.

Through continual and prolonged sexual contact with her over the course of a few nights, she had passed on 'something,' miraculous, possibly through her body fluids intermingling with mine. Almost like a sexually transmitted disease, but this was no disease. Whatever it was, it altered my body chemistry significantly, and to my advantage.

At first I didn't understand why my cock had started growing bigger and thicker. I thought there was something wrong with me, so doing the sensible thing, and thinking if I had a disease, it was better to catch it early, I had dropped into my local hospital, to what is euphemistically called 'The Special Clinic.' In other words, the one that deals with sexually transmitted diseases.

After having all the standard tests they informed me that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. I was disease free, and they discharged me. They more or less told me that any 'growth,' in my cock size was imagined, because a penis don't grow any bigger after puberty. I knew better, because I had been perfectly average in size, hovering on the six inch mark just a few weeks before. They told me that my eight inch endowment was within perfectly acceptable parameters, some were bigger than the norm, some were smaller they explained. I got the distinct impression that they thought I was some kind of hypochondriac, or perverted exhibitionist, and I was discharged.

Their verdict was that I was normal, but I knew better, and I continued to grow in the following weeks until the growth seemed to stop around the eleven or twelve inch mark. I was thankful that it stopped there, because I wanted to make love to women, not scare them witless.

The growth in cock size was not the only gift she left me. As I said, my body chemistry had been changed, I hesitate to say augmented, but it seemed I now exuded extremely powerful sexual pheromones making women sexually receptive to me almost immediately they came into my presence. They weren't aware of it as a smell, or an odour, it was more subliminal than that, but it left them feeling extremely horny anywhere near me. It seemed to stimulate their libido as well, increasing their normal sexual appetite to the point where they orgasmed much more quickly and frequently than usual, and often became multi orgasmic.

Her final gift to me was the ability to see their arousal through the aura of the human body. The aura is the human energy field, normally invisible to the naked eye, but thanks to my 'goddess,' I could now see it, especially the part pertaining to the state of sexuality and sexual arousal. Sexual arousal manifests itself as a red hue around the lower body, the hips and pelvic region. I could now tell at a glance if a woman was 'in heat,' and sexually receptive to me. These three things, cock growth, pheromones, and aura were what made me the bearer of the 'Sacred Lingam.'

She also advised me to use my gifts well and frequently, because the sacred lingam not only gave pleasure, but raised the women blessed to receive it to a higher spiritual level whether they were Hindu or not. I knew nothing of that to begin with, but had been studying the Hindu religion to see if I could pick up any pertinent information which may help me along the way.

My beautiful Indian companion and lover, Maya, had been most helpful, being an academic expert on all aspect of Indian myths and legends. Thanks to her I had been introduced to various Indian women's groups, each one of which seemed to provide me with an endless supply of stunningly beautiful and enthusiastic Indian women who wanted to serve the 'Sacred Lingam,' by becoming my lovers. Far be it from me to disappoint these lovely women who wanted to embrace me and their spirituality, in one fell swoop. I just thought I'd become the luckiest man alive.

However, much as I had developed a taste for such beautiful Indian specimens of the human race, I sometimes, quite by accident, found myself making love to women who just chanced to come into my life. It wasn't just Indian women who were susceptible to my pheromones, it was all women. Lucky me!

At first when I met Leanne, I wasn't aware that I'd already met her just a few weeks before. I was in my local mini market, that's a small local branch of a larger supermarket chain, such as Tesco, or Sainsbury's for instance, two of the biggest supermarket groups in the UK.

I was hovering around the freezer section trying to decide what to buy when I became aware of a lovely looking woman who appeared to be doing the same as me. She looked vaguely familiar, but I was sure I didn't actually know her. As I moved along the freezer cabinets, looking at various foodstuffs, I noticed that familiar red tinge of her aura appear. I smiled to myself, and took another look at her just to make sure.

Damn! She looked familiar, and I searched my memory trying to figure out from where. It was like an itch in my brain that I couldn't quite scratch. She was quite petite, about five foot three inches or four, blonde hair, pulled back in a 'pony tail,' slim, a very pretty face, but I couldn't tell what her figure looked like as she was wearing a light coat. It was open, and I caught a glimpse of what was obviously a uniform, an NHS uniform. Bells ringing in my head! A nurse, where the fuck had I seen her?

'Hello,' she said, nice voice too, and then 'How are you?' Seeing the puzzled look on my face, she laughed and added, 'you don't remember me, do you?'

'Sorry, I've been standing here for the last few minutes desperately trying to figure out where I've seen you before, and wondering if I should say anything. To tell the truth I thought it would just sound like some cheesy "pick up," line. It would have come to me eventually, but thanks for speaking, so where have we met before?' I looked at her expectantly.

She looked around her as if to check there was nobody within earshot, and still smiling she told me.

'The Special Clinic, you came in a few weeks ago,' she said quietly.

'Ah, of course. I remember you now, you were one of the nurses who didn't treat me as if I was some sort of hypochondriac, neurotic, idiot. You were very kind and sympathetic. Thank you for that, you made me feel a bit better about myself and not such a fool as I felt.' She laughed.

'Well it was a very strange case; we just don't get sexually mature males of your age coming in to be checked out because they think they've started growing again. I'm sure you can understand why there was a lot of scepticism.'

'Believe me,' I replied, 'nobody was more sceptical than I was. I thought I must be going crazy, but I couldn't deny it to myself, and at the same time I was worried that it may be something serious. I had to get it checked out, and luckily all the tests came back negative, but the one thing I remember is that you, and all the other nurses involved were so kind.'

'Well, we are supposed to be the caring profession,' she responded with a smile, and then almost as an afterthought, 'how are you now?' I had already been thinking about whether I should try to seduce her or not. She was a very pretty woman, about thirty years old I reckoned. Old enough to know what she wanted, and according to the colour of her aura, she wanted it now.

'Oh,' I replied casually, 'I've thankfully stopped growing now... I think... Anyway, I've stopped worrying about it, and just try to see it as a blessing,' I finished.

'Are you saying it grew even more after you came to the clinic?' she said sceptically. 'We all just thought you were probably always above average size, and were... well... maybe... mistaken about growing bigger,' she said, searching for words that wouldn't be seen as insulting or offensive.

'Let's face it, you said you had grown a couple of inches, and we nurses in the special clinic have seen a lot of these,' she giggled, 'things... and what you had was impressive enough anyway. Are you really telling me you've grown even more since then?' I smiled and nodded.

'Substantially,' I bragged. 'I know it sounds crazy, and I know you're sceptical, and let's face it, you're the medical expert here, but it's grown to the point where the growth simply can't be denied.'

'Why didn't you come back to the clinic then?' she asked me.

'What, and be a figure of fun again, to be mocked, a freak for the doctors to examine, poke and probe, and laugh about? No chance. It's bigger than it's ever been and works ten times better than it ever did before. I'm delighted with it, and so will you be.' She looked at me with astonishment, an incredulous smile on her face.

'I'll be delighted with it? What are you talking about, I'll be delighted with it? Really? How do you figure that out?' she said indignantly.

'You want to see it, confirm what I've said for yourself,' I said, 'your curiosity is killing you right now, isn't it?' She didn't say anything, looking all around us aimlessly while she thought about it.

'So, you're just going to 'whip it out,' here in the shop, are you,' she finally responded, laughing, and I laughed too right along with her.

'Hardly,' I protested, 'but I thought, as a professional from the medical world you may want to see something that you think is impossible. Something you may find interesting, from a professional point of view.' I kept emphasising 'professional,' to give her that little bit of justification to have a look. She thought for a moment or two, and all the while I could see the agitation of her aura pulsing redly. She was horny, no doubt about it. Seemingly having made up her mind, she smiled at me.

'Okay, I must be crazy, but just for a moment, and where do you suggest you whip this 'big boy,' out to show me?' she asked. I suggested the car park as it was dark outside, and while light enough for her to see, the darkness would conceal what we were up to from most casual passers-by.

We arranged to meet at the entrance after we'd finished our shopping, and so ten minutes later, she came out of the shop with her shopping bags, saw me waiting for her and smiled at me again. I followed her across the car park to a metallic blue car, and she loaded her shopping bags, and mine onto the back seat.

She got into the driver side indicating that I should sit in the passenger seat and so I got into her car, and turned to face her.

'First of all, do you remember how big I was the last time you saw me?' I asked her, and she replied in the affirmative.

'Of course I do. We may be professional, but we're still women and we still talk amongst ourselves when we see something unusual. We seldom get someone as well-endowed as you are, so yes I remember, and I bet every other nurse who saw you remembers too,' she finished with a smile.

'I'm warning you now, I've grown a fair bit since then. I'd like you to examine me thoroughly to rule out any chance of something phoney, or fake, otherwise you'll go home and rationalise it to yourself and conclude it wasn't genuine, some trick.' She looked at me suspiciously.

'I never said I'd touch you, I'm just here to look and verify the truth or otherwise of what you're claiming and what I can see,' she said firmly. 'I'm not even so sure this is a good idea in the first place,' she warned, sounding increasingly dubious about the whole thing.

Quickly before she got a chance to change her mind, I unbuckled my belt, and skinned down my trousers and underpants. My semi-erect cock lay there across my lap, but getting harder by the second. With her now watching me, the rate of blood flow to my erection increased, and before her eyes my cock rose to full erection, length, and girth, like some snake awakening from its slumber. There was total silence, apart from her breathing getting heavier by the second.

'Oh my fucking god,' she gasped out, 'Oh my holy god... shit, I can hardly believe what I'm seeing. It's huge, absolutely awesome, I've never seen anything like it before. It looks like you're almost twice the size you were just a few months ago, how the fuck can that be?' Rather than tell her the truth at this point I just feigned ignorance. She lowered her head to get a better look, then reached across to the glovebox, opened it and took out something blue. It was surgical gloves and I watched her put them on.

'You wanted me to examine you, well I'm going to examine you thoroughly to make sure this isn't some kind of hoax, and she reached out tentatively, lifting my length up, looking under it to where the skin of my cock joined onto my balls. I think she was looking for some kind of seam or join where a false cock would somehow have fitted on, but of course she found no such thing. I could see the more she examined me, the redder her aura was getting. She was getting more and more turned on.

Taking a good grip, she stroked up and down my length, feeling the warmth, the rigidity, testing it in every way she could think of, bending it this way and that.

'Oh fuck,' I groaned, 'you really know how to handle a cock Leanne. It feels amazing, no, I'll rephrase that you're amazing.' She looked at me suspiciously again.

'You're not going to come, are you?' she asked me. 'I don't want you shooting your load all over my car and me.'

'Fuck no,' I protested. 'I won't come for ages yet, I can virtually control when I come. I could make love to you for hours and not come until I want to, or you want me too,' I told her, and it was true.

'You won't be making love to me for minutes, never mind hours,' she declared, still resisting, but I could hear the emotional quiver in her voice and see the red of her aura. Despite her reluctance, she continued to stroke her elegant hands up and down my length. She may have been adamant about not touching it, but here she was touching it, and not just touching it, but to all intents and purposes she was playing with it.

'You like it don't you?' I suggested to her. She looked at me and this time she smiled once more.

'Mmm... well I wouldn't go as far as to say I like it,' she said grudgingly, 'but it's... interesting. It's not often a girl gets the chance to see and examine something like this, and believe me I've seen a lot when I'm working in the special clinic. This is extraordinary by any stretch of the imagination.'

'I know you want it,' I said very quietly. 'You're very excited, I know you are, don't try to deny it,' she said nothing, not confirming or denying, but I knew, because her aura was telling me everything.

I reached out my hand and stroked the side of her face quite lightly and tenderly, she turned her face into my hand and kissed it, her eyes were closed and she was trembling. I reached under her coat and gently squeezed her breast, and then found the nipple, already grown hard and squeezed it too. She let out a quiet little moan, while continuing to rub my cock.

'Take off the gloves,' I whispered into her ear. 'I want to feel your hands playing with me, not surgical gloves,' and she peeled off the gloves as I suggested, dropped them between the seats and went back to stroking my cock, but now she was cupping my balls with one hand too. I could hear her breathing getting a little more out of control, she was definitely heading in the right direction. All her protestations of indifference were gone.

My hand drifted down off her breast and between her legs, and although she didn't spread wider in welcome, she didn't 'slam the door shut,' in my face either. She moaned louder though, letting me know she liked it as I stroked between her legs through the cloth of her uniform trousers. After a few minutes of this, with her still stroking my cock, I slid my hand under the waistband of her uniform trousers, down, down, under the waistband of her panties too, and now at last, she flexed her legs wide open offering me her pussy.

She wasn't just wet, she was saturated. She'd been fighting her own stubborn nature, but a pussy as wet as this couldn't hold out for ever, and now that she had surrendered to the urges emanating from her core, she went for it big time. Thrusting herself forward, she impaled herself harder on my fingers, which had slipped effortlessly between her slippery labia, and at the same time she leaned further over me and began to lick and suck the tip of my cock. She had sucked cocks before, she knew what she was doing, but she'd never sucked a cock anything like mine, although she did her best, and her best was pretty damned good. Her mouth felt amazing, so I just let her do what she wanted without interference, and between her mouth and hands she was making my cock feel totally loved.

'Oh god help me... I never... meant to... do this...' she gasped out between her sucking and licking, but continued doing it all the same. Just then I began to massage her g-spot, and she reacted by moaning even louder, fucking my fingers for all she was worth.

'Oh shit... oh shit... I'm going... to come... if you don't... stop this...' she moaned. There was as much chance of me stopping what I was doing, as there was of her stopping what she was doing. In other words, fuck all chance! We continued to stimulate each other and she broke first.

'Oh yes... that's it... oh god... oh fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm comiiii...iiing,' she moaned, high pitched, almost a scream and rammed her pussy as hard against my hand as she could. Her whole body went completely rigid, not even breathing as her orgasm swept over her relentlessly, again and again. At last she exhaled explosively as the highest, most intense part of her orgasm began to subside. She came down slowly, and lay there, chest heaving from her efforts as I reluctantly extricated my fingers from her hole.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked at me, and then looked all around the car to see if anyone had notice, they hadn't, and surprisingly she laughed.

'Finger fucked in a public car park. Why the fuck did I let you do that? I'm not some silly little schoolgirl, I should know better, I should behave better, but damn, I just couldn't help myself, it was absolutely amazing... I suppose I should say... thank you,' she finished.

'You're welcome,' I said magnanimously, then added, 'but the night is young, I was hoping this was just the beginning. Do you have to be anywhere else, is there someone waiting for you at home?' she shook her head.

'No, I live alone, although I do have to get up early tomorrow morning for my early shift at the clinic. I was going to ask what you have in mind, but I know exactly what you have in mind you dirty, devious bastard,' she laughed again.

'How about we get some take away, and go back to my flat? I live just a few streets away,' I suggested. She thought that was a splendid idea. 'Okay, Chinese? Indian? Pizza?' I offered and she chose Chinese.

About an hour later we sat on my couch together, one appetite sated, but thinking of the next. We were just very relaxed, enjoying each other's company, no great urgency. We both knew what was going to happen.

'Hey, I've got a great idea,' I said after about five minutes of this silent, cosy communing. 'You're a medical professional, right?' she looked up at me wondering what I was going to say. 'How about I show you my cock again, just for what they call a "second opinion," in the medical world.' She smiled wryly.

'I think my first opinion was very favourable and got me into enough trouble already, don't you?' she opined, smiling, 'but hey, whip that big boy out again and I'll give it a more thorough and searching examination this time.' I needed no more encouragement, and unzipped my trousers pushing them down over my hips, releasing my already hard cock for her excited gaze.

12