Extreme Big Brother - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sarah finally let the woman go, we all had a huge group hug, with Tani in the centre. It wasn't sexual, it was for friendship.

"That's good" said Henry. "Now, what do you all want to do today?"

------

We made a plan. The morning was a film (Matrix) until lunchtime. We cooked together, sharing the jobs of preparing salad, cold meat, sliced cheese and bread rolls for a simple lunch.

The afternoon was board games. We couldn't all play one game, so half played monopoly, while the others played chess, checkers and other classic games. I was in the monopoly group, and came second to Henry.

We watched another movie (Bridget Jones's diary - Sarah's choice), before all going to the kitchen for dinner. Again, we needed to cook, so we helped each other in preparing a dish that Jeff called 'Hunter's Chicken'. It was good, with cheese-stuffed chicken breast and rice in BBQ sauce. We took turns in preparing or cooking, while Jeff instructed us, pretending to be Gordon Ramsey. Shuko hadn't seen the celebrity before, and became quite confused about why Jeff was telling her something was 'fuckin awful' in a British accent, then telling her she was doing a great job in his own thick Aussie voice.

While waiting for the chicken to cook, we moved to the gym, and used the equipment for half an hour. Tani could lift more weight than I could! Her black body looked really sexy. She had an athletic build, complete with six-pack. Watching her using a treadmill, boobs bouncing up and down, then seeing her move to a lifting bench, flexing her muscles caused me to rise in excitement. I wasn't the only one. Davide and Jeff started working out right next to her, trying to get her attention, and also to get a good look at her sexy body. Tani clearly noticed, but didn't seem to mind.

We all built up an appetite, for food and more, and we wolfed down the chicken when it was ready. Many of us had our eyes on our new housemate, realizing it wasn't just the chicken we wanted to eat.

After dinner, we decided we had to test out Tani's Karaoke skills. However, we regretted that immediately. She was a beautiful woman, and great in the gym, but she couldn't sing. Not without damaging our hearing, permanently. So instead we had a go at one of those miming games, acting out films without speaking. We played boys against girls. Surprisingly, the boys won, my natural talent for drama helping us to victory.

It was 11pm by the time we had finished the game, and got ourselves a glass of wine. The wine was a fine red wine, and we soon opened another couple of bottles. We talked about the films, and the games, and the quality of the wine. Nobody wanted to address the elephant in the room. Tonight's sleeping arrangements.

"OK." I said, taking charge. "I'll say it. It's almost time for bed. Especially as some of us...woke up earlier than others." A giggle from Sarah and Suko.

"There isn't room in any of the bedrooms for all 8 of us. So we are going to have to sleep in the living room."

A murmur of approval floated round.

"First, we will go together into each bedroom. If it's your room, grab a pillow and divide up the blankets. Once everyone has a pillow and something to cover themselves with, we will return to the living room, and make our beds for the night."

"Good plan" Answered Henry. Other's agreed.

We grabbed our bedding for the night, and made 8 small sleeping areas. Some were on couches, while others were on the floor or trying to balance on beanbags and cushions. I chose a space on the laminate floor, in the north west corner of the room. Maria was on a couch on the north wall, and Tani was on a sofa to my left. To my right, Jeff had made his bed of beanbags. I used a bedsheet, folded in half so I could sleep in the middle.

"One thing we need, guys!" Sarah said, insisting everyone joins her in the towel room before the shower and sauna. She picked up a medium sized brown towel, and urged others to take one each.

"Why do we need towels?" Asked Maria, picking a large white towel from the huge rack.

Sarah looked at her, like she was missing something very very obvious.

"If any of us have a bit of...night time fun...there might be some fluids to clear away. We won't be able to run to the showers or kitchen. Not without breaking the rules. So unless you'd want to wear those fluids all night, you'll want a towel."

Most of us thought she'd had a good idea, but Maria wasn't sure.

"We are all together. There will be no privacy. Will anyone really want to have sex?"

"YES" boomed Davide, without any laughter in his voice.

I decided to take charge again. "We are all adults here. And we have already seen or heard each other, if nothing else." I looked round, realizing I had seen every man and woman, with the exception of Tani, naked. And I'd been inside every woman, and I'd shot my seed inside every woman, save for Tani. "Tonight, we all respect each other. Nobody does anything they are uncomfortable with. But we are all adults, and we know what adults do in the dark. It's your choice. As long as everyone involved agrees...well..." and I gave a shrug. There were mutters of agreement going round the room.

"Now for the hard question." I said. "Shower now, or shower tomorrow?"

----

With a vote of 6 to 2, we chose to shower now. Most of us were a little sweaty from our gym session earlier. We undressed, carefully, and moved into the shower. Tani looked a little self-conscious. This was her first time naked with us. She didn't have anything to be ashamed of. She had a beautiful body. Not feminine, in the way that Maria was, or Sarah. She was more primal. She was not submissive and weak like Shuko. She was strong, even in her self-conscious shyness. She was sexual power in person. She was sex when sex was first invented. She was sexuality in the raw heat of passion. She was sex in an untamed world. The way she moved, the way her body curved. She was a woman built for fighting, not for nursing. She was a jaguar in an ebony woman's body. She was sex as the gods and evolution intended. Everything about her screamed a call that only testosterone could answer.

As the 8th person stepped into the room, the water turned on, its temperature just right. There were 12 water fountains, so we all had space to wash. I moved myself to a shower area near the beautiful, naked Japanese Shuko. Because of the noise of falling water, it was the most private area we had been in all day.

"Hey. I just wanted to check, if I upset you this morning? Things went a little weird."

She shook her head, water splashing left and right. "No, it was not you. It was just that that position, from behind, was my boyfriend's favourite, back in Japan. It reminded me of him for a moment."

"I understand." I said simply, returning to my washing. To be honest, I was frustrated at that. If she had told me in the moment, I could have changed position, and kept fucking her. I'd enjoyed my foursome with Sarah, but Shuko's Japanese pussy had a wonderful tightness to it that I could find nowhere else.

I turned to look at the rest of the room. Just as I had been talking with Shuko, others were talking too. Jeff was saying something to Maria. Davide and Henry were saying something that could have been sports related. Henry swung his hands in a way that suggested baseball or tennis. In the final corner, Sarah was giggling at something with Tani.

Suddenly, Tani and Sarah moved away, and over to where Davide was having his discussion with Henry. They both kneeled down, and began sucking the men's cocks - Sarah with Henry, Tani with Davide. The water was still pouring down over both men, and now also onto the heads of the two women.

I turned to look at Shuko with surprise, only to see she had a smile on her face. She in turn knelt down before me, and began sucking the tip of my dick with her tiny, soft lips.

It shouldn't have really come to me as a surprise, but it did. The shower room slowly became an orgy. Jeff moved Maria onto a dry bench, and began licking and lapping at her open cunt. Sarah and Tani swapped men, and were both deep throating as far as they could. They were making it a game, competing on how far they could get the cocks down. It was clear Tani and Sarah were becoming fast friends.

I picked Shuko up from her position in front of me, and stood her near the centre bench. I bent her over, and entered her tight pussy from behind, in exactly the same place and way I had entered Sarah just a few days before.

Sex noises were all around us, with the background ambiance of water falling. Skin was slapping against skin. Moans of pleasure were coming from both men and women. Jeff had mounted Maria's open pussy, thrusting his Aussie cock in at a fast speed. Davide and Henry had moved to sit on a long bench against the wall, and the girls had mounted them, both sliding up and down the cocks. Sarah was on Davide, while Tani rode Henry's cock. Black in white, white in black. I couldn't see their faces, but both girls sounded very happy. They were holding each other's hands, squeezing when pleasure hit them.

"Matt," Jeff called. "Swap?"

Shuko's pussy was amazing, but I wanted to fully enjoy this orgy. So I pulled out of her, and walked over to the waiting Maria. As soon as I vacated Shuko's pussy, Jeff stuck his cock inside. I heard the Japanese woman say something in her native tongue, as he began rigorously, yet not uncaringly, pounding her pussy.

The Indian woman was lying on her side, boobs dangling off the edge of the bench. I offered my cock to Maria's mouth first, and enjoyed as she sucked Shuko's juices off me. Then I moved behind her. I lifted one leg up, and thrust myself into her, using that leg to give me leverage. Her mind was only on the pleasure of my cock, and I soon felt her orgasm, her muscles twitching all over her slim body. Henry moved to join us, and put his cock in her mouth. She accepted it eagerly, and began slurping it in and out.

I pulled out of her, deciding to find a fresh pussy to pound. Jeff had finished with Shuko, and she was now laying face-up on the bench, with Davide's big black cock sliding in and out. He had his hand on her breasts and his face was full of ecstasy at her tight pussy. I realized she wouldn't be tight for much longer, if he kept going like that.

Tani was kneeling on the long bench, at the right edge. Jeff was behind her, doing her doggy style. Sarah was open in front of her, and had the black woman's mouth licking her red-haired pussy. Her white hand was on the black woman's head, guiding her. Seeing me without a woman, Sarah released Tani, stood up and walked towards me. "I have a promise to keep" she said. She grabbed my hand, and led me to an unoccupied bench on the other side of the room.

She knelt down, legs wide. I didn't have lube, so I spat on her waiting asshole, then put my cock's head at the opening. She relaxed, and I pushed myself in. It was so much tighter than her pussy, and it felt amazing. I used her hips to help me thrust. I began pounding hard, but Sarah spoke, telling me "slow strokes. I enjoy long slow strokes". I changed my speed, going slowly in and out. I would push myself in as far as I could, then slowly pull out, until only the helmet of my cock was inside. Then repeat. I'd not done much anal before entering the house, but I could do this all day.

Shuko walked over to us, a little bow legged. She started to kiss Sarah passionately. I moved my eyes over the room. Davide was inside Tani, as she sat on the bench. Henry was lying on the bench where Maria had been. She was riding him, while kissing Jeff, her hands around his cock.

Shuko stopped kissing, and instead laid herself in front of Sarah. The Japanese girl opened her legs, and the British girl put her face down to lick. I was getting close just from the sight of the girls together.

I wasn't the only one close to finish. Maria was kneeling now, with Jeff and Henry sitting on the bench. She was taking turns to suck their cocks. To my great surprise, the two men were kissing each other, and as I watched, Henry blew his load in Maria's mouth, all the while locking lips with Jeff. Maria didn't flinch, and immediately moved to Jeff's cock, while semen dripped out of her mouth.

"That looks like fun" said Shuko to Sarah, pointing at my cock in her ass.

Sarah looked up from the minge. "It is. Wanna try?"

"I've never tried anal" she said, with a twinge of worry.

"Then you must try it. Don't worry, I'll help you" said the northern girl. She pulled herself off my cock, and helped Shuko take her place. The Japanese girl knelt nervously.

"I'm already very close" I warned both girls.

"That's OK" replied Sarah. "It's more about her trying the feeling of a cock in her arse. A minute or two should be all we need. The shampoo dispenser has lube. Wait here a second." She returned ten seconds later, her left hand full of clear lube. She smoothed it carefully onto my cock, and around Shuko's asshole.

I put my cock at the entrance, but she was clamping it tightly shut.

"Relax" instructed Sarah. "You need to relax." She knelt next so Shuko, and started to gently kiss Shuko. As the two girls began to share each other's tongues, I felt Shuko relax. I didn't miss my moment, and pushed myself inside. It was the tightest thing I'd ever put my cock inside, and it almost hurt as her asshole clamped down on me.

"Remember Matt, slow and steady." Sarah's instructions kept me focused. I glanced round the room. Maria was sitting between the two boys, relaxing. By their two flaccid cocks, they must have both finished. Davide was inside Tani, shouting "I'm cumming! I'm cumming" as his thrusts increased speeds.

I felt a twinge, and I knew I was past the point of no return. "I'm here" I said, quietly, distracted by the amazing tightness of her ass.

"Then pump her hard" instructed Sarah. She went back to Shuko's mouth, and began a passionate kiss. I took Shuko's hips, and began thrusting quickly, and as far inside her as I could. I shot my cum deep inside, and collapsed in an exhausted heap, while the girls continued to make out.

I'd learn later that this shower scene won Big Brother an Emmy.

-------

We left the shower room, all the girls walking a little more bowlegged than before. It was way past midnight. After gulping down a few glasses of water, quenching the thirst our shower-room exercise had given us, we found our makeshift beds and settled down for the night. Maria turned off the lights, the last to find her bed.

It was like being 10 again, having a sleepover in your friend's house. None of us were ready to sleep yet. We were all awake, but lying quietly in the dark.

"Hey, Shuko," called out Sarah, into the darkness. "Was that your first orgy?"

The voice in the darkness replied. "Of course it was! Wasn't it yours?"

The northern woman chuckled. "There's a big swinger community where I live. My girlfriend and I go to an orgy like that at least once a month. What about everyone else? Maria, Tani? Gentlemen?"

Maria answered with a laugh. It was a little odd to hear laughter in darkness. "Until this house, I'd only ever slept with my husband! The most exciting thing I had done sexually was watching porn with him."

"I'm glad we are broadening your horizons." Replied Sarah. "Tani?"

The black woman replied with her chocolate smooth voice. "I'd done a two man, two woman thing before, a couple of times with my last boyfriend and his best friend. But nothing like tonight."

"And boys?" Asked the red-haired woman.

Jeff was first to answer. "We don't get much chance for orgies on a farm. Hard enough finding one girl in my area of outback, never mind four!"

"I usually stick to one girl at a time" said Davide, the next to speak. "Not that I'm complaining."

Henry was next. He sounded sleepy. "I've had a couple of smaller groups. MMF, and one with three men and two women."

My turn. "I've had an orgy once before. A while back, in my university days. I must have been about 22, 23?"

Sarah urged me to share more details, a bedtime story for everyone.

"We were finishing our second year at university. We'd all done well at our papers, and knew we only had one more year to go. So we were at a house party. I was with my girlfriend from back then, along with a few of her friends. My best friend was there too, a Polish girl and her Italian girlfriend. About twenty of us I guess. Maybe thirty. Well, the drinks started coming, and kept coming. It was June or July, so everyone was warm, and in t-shirts or less. Soon more clothes came off, as we got hot drunk-dancing to whatever was on our iPods."

I paused my story for a second, and got half a dozen 'uh huh' noises from the darkness, showing at least some of my housemates were still awake and listening.

"I started making out with my girlfriend. Others were making out too. This was normal for a house party. But the booze and dancing had got us all horny. One couple was already in the bedroom. My girlfriend's friend pulled out her boyfriend's cock, and just started sucking it, right there in front of everyone. First we stared, then we laughed quietly, thinking how drunk they were. But then a second couple started going. Chip, the guy who owned the house, just pulled down his girlfriend's shorts, and began fucking her against the wall. My Polish friend put her girlfriend onto the table, and began to lick and play with her breasts."

I could hear somebody's bedsheets starting to move, as I told the story. In the dark I couldn't tell if it was man or woman, but somebody was getting excited at my story.

"So I'm standing in the living room, girlfriend in my arms while we see the other couples start going at it. She moved her hand down to my trousers, and finds my cock is hard. Very hard. She whispers to me "fuck me now." I kissed her, and pulled down her short skirt. She pulled down my trousers, and I stepped out of them. I sit on a nearby chair, and my girlfriend climbs on top of me, straddling me. She pushed me inside her, and begins rocking up and down."

"Nice" whispered Jeff.

"I felt so self conscious. I'd never fucked in public before, or even had a threesome. Sex had always been private to me. But the drink and the atmosphere meant we didn't care. At that point everyone in the room was fucking or sucking. My Polish best friend, Agata, was lying on the large table, her girlfriend eating out her pussy. A third girl, who must have been gay or bi, was also getting involved, helping to lick her pussy, or playing with my friend's breasts."

I realized that I was getting hard, just from remembering the story. Which was odd, because I knew how the story ended.

"Other couples had began swapping partners, and my girlfriend bit my ear, and whispered to me that her best friend Kirsten (the first to start sucking dick), had always fancied me. My girl climbed off me, and called her friend over. Kirsten came to me, and started sucking my cock. A second girl came over to me, and started to make out with me. My girlfriend walked away at that point, saying she wanted to get a drink.

Kirsten pulled out a condom from...somewhere...and rolled it down the length of my penis. I remember it was bright orange, one of those flavor condoms. Then she climbed onto me, and began riding me, the way my girl had been doing minutes before. The second girl alternated between kissing me, and kissing Kirsten. Every time she made out with Kirsten, I'd finger her pussy through her panties. But that stopped when Kirsten's boyfriend came over. He was a big muscular guy, a footballer in the university team. He didn't care that I was inside his girl. Instead, he grabbed this second girl, pulled her panties down, and took her hard from behind. He never asked permission, or waited for consent. He just took what he wanted. But she didn't complain. This other girl (I never found out her name) just bent over and took it."