Extreme Big Brother - Day 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream of Ivana put her arm around me. She spoke to me in her Swedish voice. "Do you see, Matt?"

I shook my head.

"You're Dorothy. You're in Oz."

She pointed to Gaia. "She's scarecrow. She needs a brain."

Next she pointed to Evangeline. "This one needs a heart."

Her hand pointed at Serena. "She's the lion who needs courage."

"What about Cliff?" I asked the circle of friends.

"He is Sabaka" Said Lena, her dream Russian accent even heavier than in real life. "He is Toto. He is the dog. He just wants to come with you for the ride."

Davide spoke up next. In the dream, not only was he naked, but his black dick had grown to magical lengths, hanging down past his knees. "He is the wizard. He will take you to places you've never visited before."

Shuko, from the middle of the orgy, shouted out "He is the good fairy".

Maria, a sarong around her body, spoke last. "He is the wicked witch."

Then all of a sudden, the circle of housemates were now circling me, the 4 from the hotel disappearing in the way that can only happen in a dream. If I'd had clothes before, I was now naked. I felt their hands on me, though I could never see exactly which one was touching me. Jeff, Shuko and Henry had joined the rotating circle.

Henry offered me a peeled banana, and I put it into my mouth, but my teeth wouldn't break into it.

"Don't bite it" instructed Sarah.

When I couldn't bite into it, the banana came out of my mouth.

A candy gobstopper then went into my mouth, and I sucked on it for a while, wondering in the dream why the flavour wasn't changing.

The gobstopper came out, and the un-biteable banana returned, and I sucked on that for a while, like a baby would suck on a plastic dummy. Eventually, that came out of my mouth too.

"Time to go, sleepy head" said Candy. She blew me a kiss. One by one, they waved goodbye as my brain returned to the land of the waking world.

–––––––––––––––––––––––-

I woke up sleepily, and looked round the room. Someone must have turned the light on at some point. I looked to my right. Evangeline was naked, sleeping on her front, her legs and arms spread wide out, her still red arse and pussy exposed for the entire world.

To my left was Cliff. He was on his side, his back turned towards me so I couldn't see his face or body. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or awake. But Gaia was not there in the bed where she had been earlier.

I crept slowly off the bed, and saw the door to the living-room area was closed. I slowly opened and crept through, closing it silently behind me.

I'd expected to see Serena sleeping peacefully on a couch, and maybe Gaia sleeping on the other. Instead I saw both girls were awake, naked, with Serena's head planted firmly between Gaia's legs, licking at her pussy. Gaia's hands were holding the young woman's head in place while her eyes were closed and her mouth was silently saying words of pleasure.

I tried to quietly back away and back out to the bedroom, but Serena must have heard me, as she turned her head and let out a startled "OH!" She moved her arms to cover her small dangling boobs, not realizing I could still see between her legs.

Gaia opened her eyes and looked at me. "Good morning" she said with a smile.

"I'm sorry," I said, honestly. "I didn't mean to disturb you. I didn't know you were both awake."

Both women sat up, and gestured for me to sit down on the sofa with them. Serena now had one hand guarding her breasts, and the other covering her pussy. Gaia on the other hand, was sitting relaxed on the sofa, allowing everything to be seen.

"We're both early risers," said Gaia. "We were talking together."

"That didn't look like talking" I said, as I sat between them.

Serena spoke before Gaia could. "We were, um, talking about sex. I was telling her about what we...um...did yesterday. And, um, I told her it had felt nice when you'd, youknow, licked me there. And she asked if I'd ever licked a woman, because that feels good too. To lick, not to be licked. I mean, both feel good, I mean..."

"It's OK" I said, interrupting her rambling, embarrassed speech. "I'm happy if you're happy. How...sore...are you today? I mean, how do you feel?"

"It's OK" she replied. "There's no blood or anything."

She changed the subject. "It's about 9am now. There will be breakfast brought to the room at 10am. We've got 9 hours left until you need to make your decision. Do you have any ideas what you want to do until then?"

I thought for a second. I looked at the two beautiful women sitting naked beside me. I knew what I wanted.

"I want you to go back to what you were doing. Exactly the same. Same act, same position."

Gaia moved instantly back to the couch she was on and laid down with her legs spread wide open, displaying her hairy pussy again. Serena was awkward with a live audience, though she probably had millions of people over the internet watching her first try at 'rug munching'. Carefully, she lined up and, after looking at me for approval, returned her head to between Gaia's legs. It took her a couple of minutes before she was relaxed again and put her focus back on Gaia, rather than me.

In the meantime, I started slowly stroking my cock at the sight of the two girls. I moved myself over to Gaia's head, and offered her my cock. She took it into her mouth without hesitation, giving me a pretty good blowjob. It wasn't as good as the one she gave me yesterday, but she was quite distracted right now.

I gave Gaia a wink as I pulled my cock away from her. She realised what I was planning. We both looked at Serena, busy working her tongue around Gaia's clit. Her head was down, and her bum was up in the air, nice and exposed.

I walked round and kneeled on the sofa behind Serena. I wiped my dick up and down her exposed cunt. It was nice and wet. Clearly, licking Gaia was a turn on for her. I put the very tip of my cock at her pussy entrance and applied a little pressure, making sure she knew exactly what I was planning. After three seconds without resistance or shouts of protest, I pushed my dick into her wet pussy, taking her doggy style.

Her pussy was almost as tight as it had been the night before, when I took her virginity. Luckily for me, doggy style let me grab her hips and get better leverage, pushing in and out much harder than I had the night before.

She raised her head up. "oh, oh, oh!"

Gaia was the first to check on her. "OK sweetie?"

Serena answered out of breath. "Oh, it just, oh, feels so, oh god, so good"

Gaia encouraged her. "That's it sweetie. Let in the pleasure. Focus on the feelings around your pussy. Take it all in."

"Oh, I'm cumming!" she cried out. I felt her body spasm and shake. It drove me wild, and without planning it, I shot my load deep inside her. My cum seemed to trigger a second wave of pleasure in her, and she shook again, her face almost crying with the unexpected pleasure.

I pulled my now-shrinking cock out of Serena. True to her word, Gaia moved like a panther to get behind Serana, and began to lap and lick at her pussy as my cum and her juices leaked out. It was extremely hot, and if I hadn't just cum, I would have been erect again from seeing it.

"GET OFF ME YOU AZZHOLE!"

The shout came from the bedroom, and I rushed to see what was happening, with the two ladies close behind.

Evangeline was still laying exactly where and how she had been before, on her front with her arms and legs spread wide. But now Cliff was on top of her, his dick going in and out of her at an alarming speed.

"CLIFF!" I shouted, and I pushed him violently off her when he seemed to make no move to stop.

He stood up from the bed, his erect cock staring straight at me. Evangeline curled up in shock, with Gaia and Serana both running to comfort her.

"What?" he asked incredulously. "It was OK last night. Who sleeps like that unless they want to be fucked?"

"Yes!" she replied in anger. "I wanted HIM (pointing at me) to fuck me. Not you, asshole!"

I stepped in between them. "Cliff. That was unacceptable. You crossed the line. I want you to leave this room immediately."

He started walking towards the living room, but I blocked his exit.

"No. The other door. The main door. Leave this hotel suite right now. I'm not going to ask twice."

He looked hard at me, went to argue, then stopped himself. "FUCK YOU" he spat in my face, and stormed out the main door, slamming it behind himself.

Silence filled the room, replacing the testosterone hormones that had flooded it moments before, when for a second I wondered if Cliff and I would come to blows. I tried to concentrate on my breathing, to bring my anger down.

Serena broke the silence. "I'm so turned on right now. Is that weird?"

We all just burst into laughter, the tension of the room disappearing entirely.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

A smart looking bellboy entered the room about fifteen minutes later, bringing a large breakfast selection in on trolley. He professionally didn't look at the three naked women sitting on the bed chatting to the naked man.

We couldn't be bothered to move off the comfortable bed. So we sat on the edge and wolfed down the food, talking about our favourite dishes from our home countries. As we cleared the plates away, Evangline spoke up.

"Matt, I want to fuck."

I was speechless at her forthrightness.

"What? I am 'orny. I want to fuck. You are ze only cock." She moved her hand to my dick, and slowly began playing with it, siring it to life. She kissed me on the neck, begging me gently.

What's a guy to do? I grabbed her, and threw her roughly onto the right side of the bed where she had been sleeping earlier, though this time she was facing upwards. I climbed onto her, putting each breast into my mouth and enjoying their taste as I sucked and played. I looked over at the two other girls, still sitting on the bed. "Do want to get in on this?"

They both shook their heads. "We're OK for now" replied Gaia. Instead they both just lied next to us, watching with smiling faces.

I pushed my dick roughly into Evangeline, and fucked her missionary for a few minutes, our lips locked almost the entire time. Then she squeezed me with her legs, and rolled me over without ever taking my cock out of her. Now she was on top, and I watched in deep pleasure as her large breasts bounced up and down. She moaned deeply and I felt her waves of pleasure with each rise and fall.

To my left, I could hear muttering, and I looked over at Gaia and Serena. Gaia was pointing at us, teaching and explaining to Serena the best way to be on top, how to get the best penetration, chakra alignment and how Jupiter's position to Saturn affected the length of men's penises.

"Do you mind?" I said to them. "That's very distracting!"

Evangeline climbed off me, clearly also distracted, though probably more by me than the girls. She knelt on all fours next to me. "Matt, get ze lube and fuck my ass."

There was a bedside cabinet, and I rummaged inside the draws full of vibrators and other sex toys. Eventually I found some lube, and hastily applied some to my cock. I moved back behind her and put pressure on her asshole. It didn't take much, and I slid inside. Instantly I felt her tighten around me, the foreign object in a place it should never be.

"Oui, Oui, Oui" she called out in deep ecstasy, her body already practically shaking with pleasure each time I pushed in and out.

I turned my eye to the ladies watching. They were still there, watching carefully, although Gaia's hand had moved gently between Serena's legs, playing with her almost absentmindedly. It was incredibly sexy to watch, and I flashed them a gleeful smile, before returning my attention to Evangeline. We fucked for a couple more minutes until I was very close to cumming. I pulled my dick out, and roughly turned Evangeline over. I knelt over her body and jacked it in my hand until I shot my white cum all over her breasts and stomach.

As the droplets of cum landed, Gaia was already at her side, licking them off the French woman's sweaty body. To my great shock, Serena joined in from the other side, until Evangeline's beautiful skin was free of any sperm.

Exhaused, I climbed off the bed and staggered into the shower.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

We showered separately, and while the ladies were washing themselves, I reloaded up the Zelda game and continued playing. They watched with me, though they didn't play, and instead gave me guidance about how to play, secrets I might have missed and generally just relaxed.

At 2pm, more food arrived via the bellboy, and we all enjoyed slices of pizza and some greek salad.

When the food was gone, I turned my attention to my housemates, watching them on their little TVs.

To my great disappointment, most of them were just sitting in their living room, talking to their housemates. Shuko gave me a wave when she saw I was watching. Though Sarah was sitting on an armchair and talking with her housemates, one of them was kneeling between her legs giving her oral. I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman though. I couldn't see Maria, and I guessed she was having a shower or bath. Henry was having a nap, sleeping next to a couple of his housemates, while the other two played computer games quietly. Davide was the only one having sex, pounding a young black lady who seemed exhausted by the black man's endless stamina. The other girls in his suite seemed just as exhausted, though the guy just seemed bored.

"Matt, my lover?" Gaia called to me. I turned round to join her, Serena and Evangeline.

"Matt, we have about three hours left until you need to decide which of us goes with you to the big brother house. Is there anything you want to do, or want to know about us before then?"

I knew I was going to fuck them all again before I made my decision, but I wasn't quite ready after the morning's games. We all grabbed water or fruit juices from the minibar.

"OK. You told me about your first time having sex. Tell me another story. About the best sex you ever had, or a fantasy of great sex, or just something interesting. Or funny. Something to let me know more about you."

Gaia decided to go first this time. "OK. Maybe this is more interesting than anything else. But it's true. This was really recently, maybe only a month ago. I don't do 'relationships'. I have friendships. Some are sexual, some are not. I new guy transferred into my university group. We were friends for a while, and over time he learned about my situation, and how my love life operates. So one day, I've got a group over at mine, and I invite him to join us. He turns up, thinking it was a study group. Well, we were all in the same university group together, so it's kinda my fault for not explaining.

Anyway, he's the second to last to arrive, and we always wait for everyone to arrive before things start. So we're talking about our professors and our papers we're writing etc. Finally, the last guy arrives, so it's three girls and three guys.

So the last guy arrives, and as soon as he's locked the door, we start taking our clothes off. But the new guy, he's just sitting there shocked. Eventually I just have to coach him to take off his too. You can see it in his eyes, he's not sure if he should stay or leave. The others start noticing his awkwardness, so I pull him into my bedroom to ask what's wrong. It turns out he's 25 and still a virgin! So I pass him a condom, and invite him to change that. He hesitates, but eventually pulls down his pants. And this guy has the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life. No offense, but this made Davide look tiny. What's the expression? 'A baby's arm holding an apple'. It was honestly enormous. He was a skinny guy, and I swear it was thinker than his arm in places. He tried to put on the condom, but it ripped. And he started getting embarrassed, so I just put him on the bed, and tried to put it inside me. But I couldn't even fit in more than the tip!"

"What did you do?" Asked Serena, engrossed by the story.

"I'm about to give up, when he tells me that he's fancied me since I first met him, and he's so glad to be losing his virginity to me!"

Evangeline laughed out loud so unexpectedly that the water she was sipping came out her nose!

"Well, I couldn't exactly claim he wasn't a virgin anymore, and I couldn't hurt his feelings by refusing him at this point. So made a plan. I told him to lie back and close his eyes, and I started trying to give him a blowjob. I could just about fit him in my mouth. While doing that, I was frantically texting my friend, begging her to come to the rescue. Gemma, she's in the other room with the other guys. She sees the text and comes in. Now Gemma is the queen of being fisted. She's stretched her pussy so wide over the years, she masturbates with coke cans. She creeps in, closing the door and turning off the lights. Now, I tell the guy that I want him to focus on the pleasure, so put a blindfold over him. He still thinks we're alone in the room. Gemma mounts him, and even she's having a hard time fitting it all in. Meanwhile I sit next to her, making moaning noises. Like I said, it's his first time, and within a minute he shoots his load inside Gemma. I have to cover her mouth to stop her gasping in shock at the sheer amount of it! Eventually it stops, and I have to race to keep him from raising his blindfold. Gemma scoops some of the cum out of her and wipes it around my cunt, before quietly leaving the room.

Finally I let him lift his blindfold, and he thanks me for helping him lose his virginity. Then he asked if we could do it again, with the lights on, after he's had a few minutes to recover!"

We all laughed out loud with the sheer craziness of the situation.

"And..." asked Evangeline.

"I told him I was too worn out after our first time, and instead I'd introduce him to my friend who might be interested – a woman called Gemma!"

Again, our laughter filled the living room of the hotel suite.

"OK, who is next?" asked Gaia, keen to let someone else do the talking now.

Serena was the next to speak.

"Um..well, you know I don't really have any true stories. But I'll...um..tell you about this dream I once had. I was on that TV show...um...from the 90s...Friends. Do you know it?"

We all assured her that yes, we (and the rest of the entire world) had seen Friends.

"Oh, OK. So...um... in my dream, I'm in the bedroom with Joey, and he's fucking me. And it feels really good. But then Ross walks into the room, complaining that he should be the one to fuck me. But I want Joey to keep going, so I take Ross in my mouth, and Joey keeps fucking me. And it's feeling really great. But then Chandler comes in, completely naked, with a bright orange condom on, and he's like "Could I be any more horny?" And I think it's funny, so I let Chandler fuck me for a while, while Joey plays with my boobs. But I think Ross is boring, so I don't let him fuck me. And eventually Chandler cums into the condom, and he makes a joke about me keeping it for later. And then Ross cums in my mouth, and it tastes just like my ex-boyfriend's cum (because up to then, I'd only ever given one blowjob before). And I can't remember if Joey came or not."

We just sat in shock at this sweet girl telling us this crazy sex dream.

"Oh," I finally manage. "That's a crazy dream."

"It's not over" she replies. "Then the four of us (me, Joey, Ross and Chandler) go to the girl's apartment next door. And Joey starts telling the girls about how amazing I am in bed, and the girls start getting jealous, and take off their clothes, and insist they fuck them. Except Rachael changes her mind, because she's angry with Ross, and she leaves. So I'm sat with a naked Monica and Phoebe. So Chandler starts fucking Phoebe over the living room table, and Monica starts fucking Joey in the kitchen. And I feel sorry for Ross, cause he's standing there without anyone. So I let him fuck me on their couch. And finally all the guys cum over Monica's face."