Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 09

Story Info
A trip to the fair and two black cocks.
4.3k words
4.4
7.5k
11

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers

Below we have added a few thoughts from the both of us on the last part.

As I've said I like the reluctance part about Dave fucking me. He told me he is a leg man, and that just makes me tease him more. I like to do it when he can't do anything. It's almost as pleasurable as getting fucked. I'll sit opposite him and when Anne goes out of the room, I cross my legs. When I first started doing this after he had fucked me, he used to smile. It wasn't long before the smile wasn't there, his expression changed to, enjoy yourself but you know I'll be fucking you again soon. It is like we're playing this twisted game trying to get one over on each other. He always remembers these little episodes, and the next time we're alone he'll mention it. I usually end up over his knee getting spanked, (it was quite a shock the first time he did that.)

I never thought I'd like the spankings as much as I do. While I had my own fantasies about it, I had never suggested to Richard about trying it, and I didn't know if I would like it as much as I did in a fantasy. I'm not sure Richard would want to spank me anyway.

This is what Richard said about Dave and me. I've written it in my own words, but it comes from Richard.

At first I really didn't know what to think about Jenny and my stepfather. It's a huge turn on now, and I have wanked even at work thinking about them. She used to tease me with her legs and she has told me teasing my stepfather or any other guy with her legs, takes things up a notch. I've told her I get jealous and feel humiliated when she tells my stepfather with her legs. She spits at me that she doesn't care, and I usually come in her hand.

Jenny getting spanked by my stepfather does turn me on, and like Jenny I hadn't thought about it before she told me. I like that they have something which only she and Dave share, something which they both like, and excluding me from this and other things really turns me on.

I don't get the pretending not to like him fucking her, but this is their thing. I do think about Dave's cock having fucked my mum, and Jenny. I like to think it has bonded Jenny to him, and my wife has now become his fuck toy.

Jenny asked me if I really wanted her to put this in, but I feel as she is being honest I want to. When Trent comes round and sees me dressed up, I don't feel like Jenny's husband. I feel like well her sister or something. I know Jenny doesn't see anything but her husband in women's clothes, and she doesn't really like my thought on that. I have had fantasies about being her. About what it would be like to get picked up by a guy, and brought home and fucked. I can't say I would ever have the nerve to do it if I was her.

I used to wear my mum's tights in bed at night. It was down to the feel of it when I was young, and then it became sexual. Gradually it changed, I put on one of my mum's skirts, then a blouse, and it grew from there. I think it is important to say I never had sexual thoughts about my mum and me. Jenny again asked if I wanted her to put that in, she said she didn't see the point of it, but because of wearing my mum's clothes, I think I should make it clear it was never about mum.

I love when Jenny gets dressed up to go out with her friends and Trent or whoever, but when she dresses up for Dave I almost come without touching myself. She teases me about him when she is doing it. She asked me if I wanted her to write about one day, I said yes, definitely!

I've been in pubs with her and seen the way men look at her legs, and I feel lucky that she is my wife. It is different when I'm with her, I might think about the guy seducing her, but I feel proud because I'm her husband. Cuckolding is something we enjoy, but as she has said we do have a normal relationship. I like that when we're out she'll slip her arm through mine. She just does it, and that makes me feel 10 feet tall.

Going back to things she won't let me do like the make up and padding out the bra. I don't mind that because she has explained especially about the padding, that she is the only woman in the house. She laughed at the fancy dress wig, and I knew she would because as she said it looked like what it was. When she got me the proper wig I thought I looked better, but still a little daft, but she said I looked okay. Being called Rachel is down to Trent. Jenny has only called me that once or twice, but I know she doesn't like to. I'll admit it wouldn't sound right coming from her anyway. She actually has a friend called Rachel and maybe that's why.

When she told me about how Dave caught her with the guy in the pub, my first thought was for her. I don't think I could see myself going to Dave and saying, it's alright I don't mind her seeing other men, but I would have let her explain it to him, while I was there to confirm it. Since they have started fucking each other, I have never been alone with him for any length of time. I make sure I'm not. I just don't want to be put in a situation where the elephant is in the room. I don't think he does either. As she said, our fantasies are far more advanced than where we are, but they are catching up fast. We have talked about a fantasy about her getting pregnant by another man, which she liked, but she said in reality she could think of nothing worse. When I told her that we both said the next part should be about baby sitting. So I'll let her explain that.

This happened in the summer of 2021.

My friend Gillian is married to a black guy, their daughter Ash, is 4 years old. Richard and I took Ash out to the park, while Gillian and James had gone to a funeral. I was wearing a knee length white summer dress, with black zebra stripes, tan stockings, and black high heels. So there we were a white couple, with a lovely little black girl. Yeah I know, we had a couple of looks from men, and I knew what they were thinking.

Richard told me the black guy on the dodgems was looking at us. He looked about 20, and god did I get wet. I'm not hung up on black guys apart from one, who I'll tell you about soon. I have had a few, and to me it is just another cock, and the colour is irrelevant, but this guy on the dodgems, Nathan, was quite sexy. I could see from Richard's face what he was thinking.

Ash was still in a buggy so we let her out and took her round the various stalls. Now and then I would look for the guy on the dodgems. He smiled at me a few times, and me being a slut wife, I smiled back.

What happened very nearly didn't. One of Richard's friends and his wife came up to us and started talking to us. They knew Ash's mum, and Richard told them about James' uncle's funeral and we were having Ash for the day. They had their two kids with them, and asked us if we wanted to go to the café, and then walk home with us. Richard said we hadn't been here long, (we had been there about 30 minutes,) but we went to the café with them. I managed to whisper to Richard I wanted to go back to the fair. Richard said we would meet them for a drink one night.

I went in the toilet, touched my lipstick up, opened a button on the top of my dress to show a little more cleavage, and then I undid one at the bottom so I showed some thigh. I didn't even know if anything would happen with the guy from the fair, but I felt so excited. There was another reason for it. A month ago Trent was supposed to be coming round, but Richard came home and told me Trent had caught Covid. Then just a week later I was getting on well with a guy in the pub, he said he would walk me home. We got out of the pub and he puked, and I went home on my own. So I hadn't had anyone fuck me for almost a month and a half, well Richard had, but that doesn't count.

We went back to the fair. Richard was pushing the buggy and took Ash to the child's ride. I walked over to the dodgems and went to get on. The black guy came up, and I stepped in the car and my dress parted. He got to see stocking top and maybe my panties. I was blushing, and I could feel sweat on my chest too.

He said I couldn't bring my little girl on, because she was too young. He said she looked really cute. I said I was very proud of her, and so is her father. I gave him a little wink and he smiled.

The car started moving and I went round the track. I could see him talking to his mate as they watched me go around and round. When the car stopped I went to get out but the guy said, she missed you going round and you can stay on if you want to. I looked across, and Richard was holding Ash in his arms. She waved to me, and I waved back.

I went round again and when it stopped I got off. The guy held my hand as I got out. I held on to his hand as he went to pull away. He said I should go on the swish back ride, and tell them Nathan said I could have a free go. I said I had to get Ash back before she got grumpy or she wouldn't go to bed. He said I could always come back afterwards. I said I'd like that but I would have to tell my husband, or I could tell him to take my daughter home now. Nathan said he might not like that. I said you'd be surprised, and he would do as I told him.

I told Richard I was staying at the fair and to take Ash back home. He looked quite red, but he nodded. I kissed Ash goodbye, and watched them walk off. I turned back to Nathan and gave him a smile. He said he could take a break if I wanted a drink. I walked with him past the fairground rides to a caravan. He opened the door and we went in. It smelt a bit, and he quickly scrambled clothes off the bed. I opened my dress, and pulled it off my shoulders. We kissed and he reached in a cabinet and shook an empty condom pack. He said he didn't have any left.

I told him it didn't matter, but he would have to pull out, unless the next time the fair came, he might see me with another black kid. I know women and cuckolds get turned on by that but Nathan looked quite shocked. He asked if I was on the pill, I said no. I could see the hesitation on his face, so I undid his shorts and pumped his cock.

I started sucking him and stopped as he said, "I don't want to get you pregnant."

Nathan looked quite concerned, and there I was already to tell him to give me a baby. I told him I'd suck him off, and he relaxed. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. Then he pulled up his shorts and said he had to get back to work.

I am on the pill, and I could have told him I was, but I just went with what I thought he would like, which was obviously a mistake. I left him there, and went home.

The build up to it was great, and yes I was disappointed that I didn't get fucked. His cock was only just bigger than Richard's. I told Richard the truth and he was disappointed for me. He said watching me walk away with Nathan, hand in hand, was something he wouldn't forget.

Sorry to let you down with that bit above, but sometimes things start so well and end up a disappointment, but have no fear, because I did get a black cock in me, a few months later.

After Nathan, Richard and I had been talking through me getting pregnant as in a fantasy. It was just talk to turn us both on. Then we thought about making it a little more real. It went in stages, the first being to put ourselves on a contact site, knowing if we did get replies, we could just leave it as that and it would fuel our fantasies.

We advertised for a black guy to fuck a white wife. We got three replies; we talked about them and had little fantasies about meeting one of the men. Remember at this time that was as far as we wanted to go, it was just a fantasy. One guy was a no-no straight off. I just did like the sound of his demands which were quite laughable. The second guy wasn't bad looking, but when he sent his reply, he was boasting about having over 100 white married women, and he knew what he was doing, and I would be his "bitch." He said I should send him a photo of me naked.

The third guy sent us a photo, just his face, and he said about us meeting in a pub as we only lived 30 miles apart, to see if we all gelled. He said there was no pressure; we would just meet for a drink, and if we didn't want to go further, then fair enough. He said he was open to suggestions, and he asked us both what we wanted to get out of it, besides the obvious. I replied to him, but said we weren't sure. He sent back saying that was okay, and for us to think about it.

Over the following week Richard and I talked about Gus, and we had fantasies about him fucking me. Richard said it was up to me, if I really wanted to meet up with Gus. Now I guess you're thinking well go on do it, but Richard was sitting on the fence too much. I said no it was up to him also. He said yes, okay. He was still less convincing than he normally would be, but I phoned the number Gus had given me. With hindsight, I don't think I should have phoned him straightaway, because he picked up on that I was a little miffed. I told him Richard was leaving things to me as usual. Gus said from his experience a lot of cuckold's needed to be led with the simplest things. I said I was sorry and perhaps he wouldn't want to meet me now, he said he did, because it sounded like I needed a man to take control of the situation. I told him about my visit to the fair, and he laughed and said the poor guy was probably thinking, if I did get pregnant, I'd be after him for child maintenance. Gus suggested I meet him on my own if I was comfortable doing that.

After two more phone calls to Gus over a few days, I told Richard, Gus wanted to meet us. I said he even offered to meet me on my own. Richard asked if I wanted to do that. If it had been the other two guys I wouldn't have, but Gus, being older, he is 36, and with the things he said, I just felt I could trust him. Okay you might think that still isn't what I should base meeting him on, but when go out and pick up a guy, I have much less of an idea about a guy like that. At least with Gus I had his photo, and his phone number.

Richard got into it a little more, he told me what he wanted, and asked if he thought Gus would agree. I was honestly shocked by a few things he said, but he looked really turned on. That night in bed I made him repeat a few things, he did and then he fucked me. I said I wasn't sure Gus would like certain things, but I said I would meet Gus and talk with him.

The things Richard wanted out of it were typical of things written about black men fucking white wives. One of the things Richard wanted was for Gus to come on my face, and then for Gus to instruct Richard to do the same. Remember this was even if Gus wanted to fuck me in front of Richard, and putting that to a guy I hadn't met yet, seemed to be a little quick. I wasn't even sure if I wanted that or the other things happening, and certainly not wearing something Richard wanted me to wear.

I phoned Gus, and arranged to meet him on a Friday in a town between ours. I went straight from work, so I was wearing a black skirt suit, white blouse, black stockings, and high heels.

Gus was stood outside the railway station when I turned. I waved to him and he smiled, came over, and got in the car. He kissed my cheek, and said he thought I might not turn up, but he was glad I did. I thought that was nice. We drove to a pub and had something to eat, it was quite crowded, and so we didn't talk about much other than what we had been up to during the day.

I felt relaxed and I liked him, he wore a smart suit and had a real nice smile. We went to another pub for a drink and found a quiet corner. We laughed about the guy at the fair, and started talking about what we wanted from the whole thing. A group of girls came in on their way on a night out, and sat at the table next to ours.

He asked me if I wanted to go somewhere more private. He said it was up to me or we could just both go home, and talk over the phone. He said he really wanted to see me again. I asked him if he meant for us to get a room. He just smiled and I melted. I said I'd text Richard, and he kissed my cheek. I sent a text saying Gus wants me to stay with him, I started typing if that was okay, then I stopped and deleted that part. Even before I had got a reply Gus was looking on his phone for hotel rooms. I could see now and then the girls who had come in looking at us. Gus took my jacket off the back of the chair and held it for me to put on. He held out his hand for me to take, and I did. We walked by the girls, and got a few looks, which I liked.

I got a text from Richard, asking if I fancied him. I sent back, of course I did. Richard sent back he was turned on, and I could do what I liked. I sent back see you tomorrow.

Gus found a hotel and we drove there. The girl on the desk asked if we had any luggage to be taken up. Gus said no we had been out for dinner, had a few drinks, and decided not to go home. He said he couldn't help be a romantic fool when he had such a beautiful wife. Whether she believed him or not I don't know, she did say that was sweet.

We started kissing when we got in the room. I said I'd take a shower. He sat in the chair watching me undress. We were smiling at each other. I got down to my stockings and purple underwear set. He asked me to come over to him. He pulled my panties down and kissed my pussy, he told me to forget about the shower. He stood up and turned me round by my shoulders, and unclipped my bra. He took my bra off and cupped my tits and lifted them. I tipped my head and he started kissing my neck. He said I had nice tits, and I smiled into the mirror at him.

I turned round and we kissed. I tried to open his belt, but he stopped me. He told me to lie on the bed. He took his shirt off and he had this scar about 6 inches long, from the top of his left shoulder. I asked him how he got it, and he said in a gang fight when he was younger, but he had put two men in hospital, and spent a couple of years in prison. He smiled, and then chuckled, and said he was teasing when he saw my shocked expression. He said it wasn't anything like that. A scaffold tube had slipped and caught his shoulder when he was in his early 20's.

He asked me to close my eyes if I was ready for him. I did, and I felt the bed move. I felt his cock going in me, and I gasped and opened my eyes. He asked me if I wanted all of it. I just nodded. He started fucking me and I gasped again, each stroke was slow and deep and stretching me a little. He whispered to me, how did I like his 9 1/2 inches. I loved it, and I told him that. He started kissing me. He took it slow like each thrust was deliberate. I kept wait for him to speed up, but he didn't he just kept this slow rhythm going for around 10 minutes.

I felt myself building up to an orgasm, and I started panting and groaning. I asked him to do it faster, he sped up a bit and I exploded. I think I was shaking a lot at the time, and he was cooing in my ear. I put my legs up round his and begged him to do it faster.

He asked if I was on the pill, I said yes. He asked me again and I yes I was.

He said no you don't understand, and he asked again, are you on the pill? I said no. He pulled out of me and pulled the condom off.

He asked, "Do you want a black kid to show off to your friends and family?"

I nodded and told him I would love it. He pushed back in me and started fucking me harder. I came again, and then he did a few minutes later. He lay in me kissing me, and whispered sweet sexy things in my ear, about how when he saw me in the car he wanted me, and he prayed I'd want him.

He pulled out and I went for a shower. He went in after me, and I got into bed. He said he thought I might want to go home. I told him I didn't, and it would be a shame to waste our money. We fucked again, and then we talked.

I had four orgasms that night and one more in the morning, during another slow fuck.

We had talked in the night about what Richard wanted. Gus didn't seem troubled by it. He told me some of things he had done with a few wives, and said he would try some of it if that's what we both wanted, even the things Richard wanted which I thought were a little odd. He said role play wasn't a problem to him, and from what he had told me I knew that.

JennySW26
JennySW26
103 Followers
12