Extreme Cuckolding Pt. 12

Story Info
Sex with my parent's neighbour and his friends.
4.1k words
4.25
8.9k
9

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers

Before I get to the next bit, I'd like to thank everyone who has commented on the parts so far. It really does help to know you're with us on this. Richard has a few favourite comments. He's glad he isn't alone in his sissy feelings. I've given him a pink note book to write his favourite comments in, and his own feelings, and one day I'll put them altogether and publish them. I am thinking about letting him stuff his bra, but there will be consequences for that.

Thank you all. Jenny.

So to Mark my parent's neighbour. Mark would talk to mum and dad over the fence, but it was my mum mainly. Some of my school friends didn't like him, they thought Mark's eyes lingered more than they should, he just watched us when we walked home. Somehow I put those two things together, and came up with the ridiculous idea that Mark was hitting on my mum. I really can't explain why, but they talked for quite a while over the fence, and quite often. Just by watching my mum talking to him I thought she was flirting. While it wasn't obvious flirting, I hadn't seen her act like that with any other man.

I always got on well with Carol, Mark's now ex wife, and being next door I would baby sit their two kids when I was at school. The first time something happened with Mark I was 18. Carol was drunk when they got home, and I helped him get her up to bed. (Carol would later own up to being an alcoholic, which I guess she was at the time, but at that time as far as I knew, she was doing nothing about it.)

I took her up a glass of water, she took a couple of sips, and then I left her to it. I went down the stairs and Mark gave me the money, and said he was sorry I had to help him with Carol. I said it was okay, and I hugged him. I felt him kiss my cheek. We parted a bit but he still had hold of me. He did this thing you see in films, his head moved a little tentatively towards me, and then he stopped. I knew he was lining himself up for a kiss. I let his head move forward a little more, and then I moved towards him. We kissed really deep; I think I can honestly say he was the best kisser I had at that time. We ended up on the couch, still kissing but he was pulling my skirt up. He pulled my tights and panties down, and he even ripped my blouse a little, he was that eager.

He pushed his cock in me, and at that time it was probably the longest I had had, but it felt quite thin, almost as thin as a magic maker pen. He fucked me fast and came within a couple of minutes. It felt like he had been pent up, and this was a fuck which he needed more than anything.

I went to put my panties back on but he had them in his hand. I held out my hand for them, but he fished around in his pocket and pulled out £20. I took the money; well £20 to me back then was worth more than some panties which were a few years old.

I know I have told you I won't let Richard have my worn panties, and maybe the above is why.

Mark walked me to the door, got on his knees and held my shoes while I put my feet in them. It was quite odd looking down at his smiling face looking up at me. I don't think I said anything, not even goodbye.

A few days later I was looking down from my bedroom window. Carol and Mark were getting in their car. He looked up at me and smiled. I didn't smile back. I don't know why but I was playing this moody teenager thing. I wasn't like that at all, it just seemed to happen. I had been with boys my own age, but no one as old as Mark. I had this weird fascination for him. Mark was in his late 30's and not much to look at, but still I went back for more.

I went out with my friends and we went to a pub which I had heard Mark talk about with my dad. The pub was a bit of a dive, which ended up being our nickname for the pub. One of my friends moaned about going there, and before we had got to the bar, she turned and went out. We didn't even get asked for ID. Mark wasn't there, but this was what I was like, just hoping to spot him, so I would be fresh in his head.

Mark was out on his drive doing something to his car not long after. I was watching him from my bedroom window. I saw Carol taking the kids down the road. I went out and said Hi to Mark. He smiled at me and asked what I was up to today. I said not much. It was a Saturday in the summer, and my mum and dad had gone to the supermarket. He asked if I would get him a drink of orange, so I went in his house. I heard him follow me in. I just turned round and he was smiling at me. He came up to me and we kissed. I felt the straps of my little summer dress being pulled down, and it slipped to my ankles. He dropped to his knees and pulled my panties down. I stepped out of them and he pushed them in his back pocket. He gave my pussy a kiss, and pulled me to the floor. His hands groped my bare tits, and his cock went in me. I clung to him and I was panting a lot. I came on his cock, and he was grinning at me. He fucked me and came after a couple of minutes. I just got up and went home.

We had two more episodes like that.

Then I baby sat for him again. He was going out for a few beers, while Carol was going to a hen do. When Carol was up putting the kids to bed, Mark told me he would come back when Carol had left. 20 minutes or so after Carol had gone Mark came in. We kissed and he undid his trousers and asked me to suck him. I did, and I felt him getting excited. He said I was good at it, and he knew I must have had plenty of practice. He asked me if I did, and I nodded. He chuckled to himself, and asked me if I swallowed. I nodded again, and he got really excited. He came in my mouth, and then said he was going to the pub. It wasn't what I wanted, and felt quite angry about him going off, but I just took it.

We did fuck once more, but I didn't enjoy it like the first few times. Soon after it became known Carol was an alcoholic. I never got asked to baby sit again, in fact my mum said she had told Mark she didn't want me babysitting because she heard Carol yelling and throwing things, and she didn't want me becoming involved in that. Mum said Mark said he understood.

What got me about that was mum did the odd baby sitting for them, because of my thoughts about them flirting, I wondered if there was something more going on.

I got married and I thought that was the end of Mark and me. I knew through mum and dad, that Carol had divorced him, and according to mum she was dry, and had moved in with some guy with the kids.

I went to see mum, one day, and because I was in a rental car I had left my key to her house in my car, which was having some work done. Mum and dad were both out, and Mark must have heard me knocking the door. He stood on his doorstep and called across that I could come in and wait, so I did. I had been fucking around for a while now, but I never expected anything to happen with Mark. (Richard had talked to Mark a few times, and Richard had said he seemed a nice guy, and it was a shame about his wife divorcing him.)

Mark made us both a coffee and asked how married life was; I really think I talked to him more in half an hour, then I had done when we fucked in all those times in the past. Gone was the moody teenager act, and now as a woman I was totally different. Mark told me he was pleased for Carol getting back on her feet, and he still saw the kids. He said he had dated, but there was no one serious in his life. I heard mum and dad on the drive coming home, my dad was moaning about something or other. Mark thanked me for popping in, and we hugged. I kissed him, I just did it. He looked a little shocked, but I held his hand and put one foot on the stairs. He asked me if I was sure. I just gave him a gentle tug up the stairs.

We got to the bedroom, and he said, "What about Richard?"

I said, "He'll never know, but if he did he might like it."

We fucked and it felt different, again I think because I was acting differently, and talking to Mark about fucking other men, and how Richard didn't mind, and encouraged it.

Mark asked if I would tell Richard about him fucking me, I said no, and I had fucked a few guys that Richard didn't know about. Mark liked that he chuckled and fucked me deep. I came and he pulled out and said he wanted me to suck him, so I did.

We lay together for a while, and then I sucked him back to life and straddled him. He came and lay panting. He said he wanted to see me again. I gave him my number, and we arranged another fuck. We fucked a couple more times, and again I have to say it was completely different from what happened when I was doing the moody teenage girl act.

The last time was when I met him in a pub. Richard had been teased mercilessly by me about me having a second date with a guy. I met Mark in the dive pub, we had one drink, and then he said he would take me to a party. We got to a house, and there were three of Mark's friends there all male and no women. Mark was talking to me about the other men there, and would I like to have fun with all of them. I said I wasn't sure; He was cuddling me and pushing my skirt up, showing off my stocking tops. The chubby guy sat next to us started fingering me through my little panties. I went to push his hand away, but he pulled my hand away and carried on. I got turned on quite quickly having two men playing with me.

The chubby guy I didn't particularly like, but being a slut wife, I don't think I have a right to choose. That may sound silly, but that turns me on thinking like that now.

I got pulled to my feet and my panties got dragged down. Hands just started stripping my clothes off. Cocks got pushed in my face and I sucked them. My tits got pinched and pulled, and then Mark started fucking me on the floor.

All these faces just looking down on me really got to me. The chubby guy called Lee got down and put his balls on my face, he said, "Kiss them for me you little tart."

I kissed them and he laughed. He got hold of my nipple and shook it watching my tit wobble. I vaguely knew him, as he lives round the corner from Richard and me. He's a carpet fitter, for a firm we used to fit our carpets, but it wasn't him who laid them. I have seen him around before that night, but I had never spoken to him, and here he was with his cock and balls on my face.

Two more guys fucked me, and then Mark did again, and then Lee who had been constantly groping, me had his turn. By this time I was quite sore and this fat but not long cock was making me wince a lot. The other guys had moved away a little, they were drinking, chatting, and watching Lee fuck me. He started whispering in my ear, about me being a thick married slut, and I repeated it like it had told me to. I had another orgasm.

I got dressed and Lee and Mark said they would walk me home. They had all used condoms to fuck me in, and they had pushed the open ends in my stocking top, so the cum filled part dangled and bounced on my thigh.

So there I was at my doorstep with five used condoms, hanging like little trophies. Lee asked me if I wanted him to come in and show my husband what a slut he was married too, and how pathetic he was. Mark pushed him away and said something about him having his fun, and to leave me alone. Lee showed me his phone; he had taken a photo of his cock and balls resting on my face. Mark told him to delete it. He said he had taken a few of me getting fucked, and the condoms in my stocking top too, but Mark said he had to delete them all.

Richard was in bed when I got in. I got rid of the condoms and started telling him about my gang bang. He came even before I mentioned the five condoms in my stocking top. Eventually I told him about them, and it became know as the five condoms night, and then I told Richard later on, everything you have read above, about Mark and me.

There was something about that night which I would have loved, but the damper was Lee taking photos. Mark text me the next day, and said Lee wanted to see me again. I told him no, because I didn't want him taking more photos, and after he had done that I couldn't believe he thought I would even consider it. Mark said he wouldn't take any more, but I told him I wasn't interested. Mark asked me if I would carry on seeing him, I said no, and asked him not to contact me again.

I was at odds with myself over what happened. Some days the whole thing turned me on, the next it didn't, it came in cycles like that. What didn't help was after that night whenever I saw Lee around, he always gave me a creepy smile. I would just walk on without acknowledging he was even there passing me in the street. Whenever I saw him it would bring back what happened, and it turned me on. He must have known his little smiles and leers got to me, and part of me, a big part wanted him to know it did.

When I confessed that to Richard he took me up to bed, and started fucking me. He told me to imagine it was Lee, and he had followed me home. He said I would have led him on by wiggling my ass, and looking over my shoulder, making sure he was still behind me. I would lead Lee up an alley way, and I would let him have me again. Richard said he still hadn't forgotten what he said about me going with Gus, and having to seduce Mark and Lee. He said seeing I had been with Gus a few times. It was time I did what he wanted.

So I text Mark, I guess he must have been pretty shocked to get my text. I asked him if he wanted to see me again. He sent back he would like that and asked when and where. I asked him to phone me.

This is typed from a recording.

M "Hi you okay Jen?"

J "Yeah I sort of thought I'd like to hook up again, what do you think?"

M "Sounds good, so where and why now?"

J "I just fancied having fun again. I'm not sure about doing it here, and not at yours it is too risky next to mum and dad. What about one of your mates places?"

M "Well I don't know, James is seeing someone that's where we went last time......hell I don't know."

J "What about Lee?"

M "Christ after what happened last time, would you want to go to his? I don't think he would just let us fuck there, well he might but he would want to join in."

J "Yeah I know what you mean, but yeah, as long as he kept his phone out the way."

M "My God, do you really want that?"

J "Maybe, I quite enjoyed it; it was just him taking photos I didn't like. I didn't mind the talk in fact I quite liked it."

M "You really are a surprise Jenny. He said some nasty things as I recall."

J "Yeah, but like I said it turned me on. I see him about sometimes. He always gives me a little sick smile."

M "Yeah he said he saw you around. He said you looked stuck up, but he knows underneath you're......well it won't work I don't think he will."

J "Just ask him and let me know, I've got to go Richard will be here in a minute. I don't want him knowing."

M "Okay, but I could come to you when he's out."

J "No, I don't want to do it here, because of the neighbours. I'm sure some of them know things about me already."

M "Okay I'll get back to you."

I let Richard listen to the recording. He asked me about Lee, and I told him I didn't mind if he was there. I think part of that was because of how Richard's stepfather treated me. I had got hooked on that and Lee seemed to be another step up. I wanted Lee to fuck me again, and talk like he did. When Mark told me Lee said I was acting stuck up, I just liked that he thought that about me. Something Richard said got in my head. He said Lee probably never deleted the photos, and when Mark told him about me wanting them fucking me again, he could imagine Lee looking through his phone at them.

Mark phoned me three days later; he said Lee was more than happy to help out. So Mark picked me up from around the corner from my house. He said Lee had given him his keys, so we went back to Lee's other place, which was a flat in the town centre. He said we had to drop the keys back to Lee when we had finished, so it appeared Lee didn't want to fuck me.

Lee's place wasn't bad. It was tidy like Trent's house, but the décor wasn't as nice, in fact it was a little bit odd for a guy. I later found out his grandmother had left it to him when she passed away, and while Lee lived in a house close to me, he used the flat when he stayed in town. That explained why some things seemed new and others old. It had a big bay window in the lounge which overlooked the main shopping street from two floors up. It was a typical flat above a shop.

Mark said we could use the spare bedroom, which was quite small, but it had a double bed and a wardrobe, and not much room for anything else. It smelt a little where it hadn't been aired, but when I got Mark's cock in me, that was all that mattered. He fucked me and to be honest it wasn't anything like the fucks in the past. I lay there pretending to enjoy it, and at that time I was wishing I had never phoned him. I faked an orgasm, but even that was half hearted, but Mark didn't seem to know.

We lay together and the smell of the room came back. I just wanted to leave. We hadn't been there more than 20 minutes, and all the effort seemed to be a waste of time, but Mark seemed happy, so at least one of us had enjoyed it.

We went down the street to give the keys back to Lee. I waited outside the pub, which my friends and I called, "The Dive." Even stood outside I was hoping no one I knew would see me. Mark came back out and said Lee had bought me a drink. I told him I didn't want to go in the pub, and would he please take me home. He said Lee had paid for it, and it was sitting on the bar. So I went in.

The pub is somewhere you wouldn't go on a night out, and I felt really over dressed. My shoes actually stuck to the carpet that must have had years of spilt beer soaking in it. I got stared at, and I'm sure some of the regulars in there wondered why I had come in. Some of the people in there were drunk or high on something; it just wasn't a place I wanted to be in. Lee was at the bar sat on a stool showing off his builder's bum. He turned round and grinned at me, with that same sick grin he always had.

He said, "Hi Jenny, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on."

His mate chuckled and I just glared at him and he soon stopped. I went to walk out but Lee grabbed my hand and said he was only joking. He said to his mate, to get off the stool and let me sit down.

Lee said, "This is Richard, but we call him Dick, the same name as your husband's."

I went to leave again, but Lee pressed his hand on my thigh so I couldn't get off the stool. Mark had gone to the toilet and hadn't heard all this. I picked up my drink and took a big sip. Lee's hand never left my thigh, it sort of slipped between my legs, and he left it there. The guy called Dick leaned over me to get his drink. I think I shuddered because his hand was on my bare shoulder and it took him a while to take it off.

I could feel Lee's thumb rubbing gently over my leg. Mark had stood the other side of Lee, and as Lee talked to him he carried on rubbing his thumb on my leg. Dick was trying to talk to me, asking where I worked, and resting his hand on my shoulder every time he reached over to pick up or put down his beer.

I swallowed the rest of my drink and the fat girl with the bright blue hair, and rings through her nose, put another one down. I looked across at Mark, and his beer wasn't even half empty. Lee's hand slid up my skirt and I felt his little finger rub across my panties. He did it without even looking at me, and not breaking his conversation with Mark. Dick was now looking down on where Lee's hand was. The girl behind the bar started talking to Lee, she had this come fuck me face on. It was one of those smiles that told a guy he was in. She went to serve someone else, and Lee caught me looking at her ass in her grey leggings. He whispered to me "Bev goes both ways if you are interested."

That was it I got up and walked out.

JennySW26
JennySW26
105 Followers
12