Extreme Gay Thailand 1978 Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter Two: Subduing Matthew.
9.6k words
4.47
4.8k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers

The Thai rent-boy gasped and bunched up the sheeting on the small bed in the Yù Fǎ Lè Sī Gōng--Jade Phallus Palace--male brothel in Chiang Mai in his small hands and in his mouth as well, as the tall, Chinese man with tattoos of green and red dragons encircling his right forearm and blazing forth on his left pectoral grasped the young man's slim hips, positioned the bulb of his long, snake-like cock at the youth's hole, and drove up deep, deep, deep inside him. The rent-boy didn't look Thai. He was blond, with blue eyes. He wasn't an albino, either. He was the result of a one-night fuck of his bar hostess mother in a Patpong bar in Bangkok by a virile Caucasian sailor from nowhere known.

Somdet had been picked for his blond Caucasian looks, paid for for the night by an elegantly clad, handsome Chinese-ethnic man of nearly fifty and of patrician bearing--tall and slim and lean and hard-bodied. The man had requested a Caucasian-looking, small, boyish-looking male, who was fresh and narrow hipped to, as he said, "be put through all of the paces." He had paid a premium price. He was a valued client of the house.

From experience, the house master knew the rent-boy would be out of commission for a while after this session, if, indeed, he ever returned to service. Krit Thanawat, one of northwestern Thailand's richer residents, who dabbled as a professor of drama at Chiang Mai University, was well known at the Yù Fǎ Lè Sī Gōng for his sexual tastes--for the extremes to which they could go. The house master gave him Somdet, barely eighteen, recently arrived from Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, relatively fresh. Certainly small and slim hipped. He was premium quality, but Krit had paid the price for whatever transpired.

"I have such a one," the house master said. "But I don't know. He is fresh and small bodied."

"Such a one? One with narrow hips?"

"Yes."

"And perhaps a small hole?"

"Yes, which is why, for you, that might not--"

"That would be perfect," Krit said, with a smile.

"He may not be able--"

"I will make him able to open to it fully. I'll pay a premium price, of course."

"Very good." Very good indeed, the house master thought.

Krit wasn't thick but he was godawful long, and he used a thick dildo for the initial stretching. He was crouched over Somdet, who was bent over the side of the bed, standing on the floor by the bed--but not for long. Krit was athletic and inventive--and cruelly demanding when he didn't have to be less so in seducing his prey.

It took several minutes to bottom in the young man. Somdet sobbed and groaned as Krit hovered over him, grasped his hips to hold him in place, and relentlessly snaked up deep inside him. When he had gotten inside the young man to the hilt, he grasped Somdet's legs and fully extended them out to the side. Then he stepped up onto the bed, forcing Somdet to reach for the surface of the bed with his fists. Thus upended, the small rent-boy had all he could contend with to stay in place, although Krit's strong hand grips on his thighs held him secure.

Krit fucked the young rent-boy deep in long, slow slides with his long, long cock.

When Krit came, they weren't finished--not by a long shot. He lowered the young man's quaking and moaning body to the surface of the bed and sat beside him, running his hands over the young man's body--gliding and fondling, squeezing and prodding. He cupped the young man's tailbone and inserted a thumb in the youth's ass.

"Chai, chai. Mi phet samphan chan ik khrang--Yes, yes. Fuck me again," the rent-boy whispered in his obligatory comment to a client. He was frightened out of his wits, but he also was highly aroused by this master. Somdet wasn't in this profession only because it was the best way for a unique young man like him to make his way, but also because he liked being mastered and having a man's cock inside him. He was being paid an astronomically high price for this session. Now, if only he could survive it...

"Khun mi kwamk hit--You have no idea," Krit answered. The Chinese man pulled two red silk scarves from a bag he had brought with him and placed them beside Somdet on the bed.

"Dueng khaen khong khun paik hang lang khong khun--Pull your arms to behind your back," he said. "I'm going to bind your wrists." Looking slightly frightened, Somdet did as directed, and Krit bound his wrists together with one of the red scarves. He gagged the young man's mouth with the other one.

"Non lang bon tiang--Lie back on the bed, please." Krit said in a calm voice. Whimpering, Somdet did as directed. He shuddered as the Chinese man moved his hand over his belly, hips, cock, and balls, and ran his fingers through Somdet's closely-trimmed pubic hair. Somdet heard him voice a quiet, "Very nice," and sigh. "Spread your legs, please. Bend your left leg and put your foot flat on the bed. Raise your right leg and put your ankle on my left shoulder. Yes, like that. This pillow goes under your lower back, like this. Now we begin."

Begin what? Somdet wondered. Hadn't they already begun? The man already had fucked him deep. He watched in trembling trepidation as Krit took a dark green jade bowl out of his bag and placed it on the bed beside them. Next came a small flask, and Krit poured a generous amount of scented oil in the bowl and, as he returned the flask of oil to the bag, pulled out a huge dark green jade dildo, very thick of circumference and a good foot long--longer and thicker than the rubber one he'd used to open the young man up initially. The phallus was laced with natural veining in black that ran along and pushed up from the surface of the dildo. The bulb was oversized, both in length and girth. Somdet gasped and groaned and arched his back after the older Chinese man oiled up both of his hands, making a great ceremony of doing so and covering the hands and fingers completely, took the young man's cock in his left hand, and started to open up Somdet's passage with the fingers of the right hand.

"You may react vocally as you wish," Krit said. "After I have opened you up more fully with the jade cock, I will take you with my fist. Sometimes screaming will help you take the fist. Your screams will be muffled by the scarf, but feel free to tell me how much you want my fist. As you know, no one will come in to disturb us."

Somdet's eyes opened wide when Krit made a fist in front of his face. The young man groaned and instinctively made to roll away from his position. The fist opened up, though, and Krit slapped him twice across the face, first in one direction and then the other.

"Lie back and take it," Krit demanded, making a first in front of the frightened youth's face again.

With a whimper, Somdet lay back on the bed. He was panting hard, trembling, rocking his body slightly, and groaning deep when the oiled, oversized bulb of the dildo breached his sphincter, and he was already doing some muffled little screaming when the jade phallus was all inside him and moving in circular motions, twisting slowly and moving in and out, screwing inside him, screwing him.

"Can you feel the raised veins on the jade surface?" Krit leaned over and murmured. There was little question, as hard as the young man was whimpering and trying to writhe in Krit's strong grasp, that he could.

Krit loosened his grip on the young man's cock, making a sheath of his fingers for Somdet to fuck up into as the rent-boy's pelvis rocked with the movement of the jade phallus inside him. The dildo was replaced with Krit's oiled right hand.

"Stop writhing. It will go worse for you if you don't just lie back, relax, and open to the hand." He raised and showed the hand, fingers bunched together, oil dripping off the wrist, in front of Somdet's wide eyes.

"This is going inside you," Krit murmured. "This will make love to you."

Somdet moaned and tried to look away, but his eyes kept coming back to the raised hand. The hand descended, and the young Thai cried out through the gag, arched his back, and writhed in Krit's embrace as the hand pressed inside him. He did as best he could, panting and trying to go limp as Krit worked his fingers in, pausing for some time when his knuckles pressed at the sphincter muscle to give Somdet as much an opportunity to open to him as possible. As he paused, Krit stroked the young man's prostate with the tip of a finger until, crying out to the ceiling as Krit stroked the young man's oiled cock with his other hand, Somdet came a gusher--and again and again.

At this point, Krit often ceased with the hand insertion, gauging what the man he was taking could manage. Where he went from here also was dictated by whether or not Krit was cultivating the man for some relationship in life or other future purpose Krit had for the man. Somdet, however, as unique and delectable a he was, was just a night's pleasure in a male whore house.

At the height of Somdet's last ejaculation, Krit breached the sphincter with his knuckles, and, with one swift motion, buried his hand up to the wrist. Somdet screamed through his gag and his body shuddered and pulled back, trying to escape the fist. But the fist was buried and moved with him. He was skewered. The hand started a slow pump. Somdet collapsed under Krit, gasping and fighting for breath and against the pain-pleasure of the taking. Krit, a lustful smile on his face, pumped on, fist fully inserted, fucking the slight Thai's channel with it.

"Phon khlai lae phon khlai--Relax, relax, take it," Krit murmured as he hovered over the young man, his left hand now pressing on Somdet's brow, his fingers stroking the youth's scalp, his right hand moving in and out, in and out of Somdet's channel, bringing the knuckles out to the sphincter and then pressing back into burying the wrist. Krit was a tall, slim man with long, slim fingers and narrow across the knuckles and a thin wrist for a man, so Somdet was able to take what another, beefier man might have ruined him in the taking. If and when a client with a beer can cock paid money for Somdet, the small, slender Thai might have been taxed almost as much. A man's fingers inside the passage can be much more of a challenge than just a thick shaft is, however, and Krit's fingers were in motion. He certainly knew where the prostate was and what to do there for maximum effect.

The longer Krit fisted him, the more Somdet was able to handle him. Eventually, he just lay there, legs spread as wide as possible, pelvis elevated to give the hand as much access as possible, a wide-eyed gaze turned on his oppressor, and panting hard. It was the point at which Somdet had adjusted to the assault that Krit began to lose interest in doing it. He undid the scarf gag with his left hand, his right still moving slightly inside Somdet. Somdet just lay there, stretched out, completely docile, fully cowed, every sensation in his body focused on the hand inside him. Krit pulled the young man's buttocks onto his lap, with Somdet's torso streaming down to the bed. One of the youth's legs was trapped behind Krit's back, his heel hooked on Krit's shoulder from behind. Somdet was completely at Krit's mercy.

"Kruna prot--Please, please," the young man murmured in a nearly spent voice. It wasn't clear whether he was begging for mercy or reveling in the exotic form of the fuck--the sensation of Krit stroking his prostate. But the response he gave Krit renewed the man's lust for fisting. He continued moving his hand inside the young man's passage, flexing it, worrying the prostate, and challenging and punishing the passage walls, coaxing them to stretch for him. The young man's moans were deep and he was sobbing--and leaking cum. Krit pushed and punched, rocking the youth's body. There was no indecision on Krit's part on whether to use this young man or not; he'd paid good money for anything he wanted from this rent-boy. He wanted it all. Somdet was nothing to him in future expectations. He was expendable to the pleasures of this single night.

The young man arched his head back, moaning and whimpering. Krit covered the young man's mouth with his and went into a deep kiss, as he pulled his hand out of the young man's ass, moved his body to between Somdet's spread thighs onto his knees, positioned his cock at the now-gaping hole, thrust inside deep, and fucked the rent-boy hard and fast. The young man moved his hips with the fuck and when Krit tensed, shuddered, and jerked, Somdet took the flow of cum deep inside him, let out long sigh, and collapsed under Krit, and cried out, "Chi. Chi!--Yes, yes," with whatever had led up to this being worth this breeding.

Somdet zoned out. When he came fully back into consciousness, his thighs were resting on Krit's thighs. His body was facing away from Krit, who was kneeling, his torso raised. Somdet's legs were streaming over Krit's hips and behind them. The young man's wrists were no longer bound. They didn't need to be. He was completely in the control of the master. His torso was bowed out in front of the Chinese man's chest. Krit was gripping Somdet's wrists, pulling the young man's arms back hard, and was pulling the youth's passage on and off his long, long cock. Now the cock wasn't just long. Krit had also had a cock cage in his bag that thickened the shaft significantly and had nobs on it to punish the young man's passage walls. This time Somdet was not gagged and he was able to weakly scream out his pain and passion as he liked. The slide of the shaft was aided by the slickness of the cum previously deposited in the channel. There was more to be deposited there.

Somdet's cries reverberated through the halls of the brothel, entertaining all other clients within hearing in the establishment and raising them to new levels of arousal in pursuit of their own pleasures. Some rent-boy somewhere was being used to the maximum.

Krit fucked the exhausted rent-boy through the night, getting more than his money's worth of pleasure and release. That first time wasn't the last that the young man was taxed with the jade phallus and the fist or the cock cage with the nobs.

Somdet did not rise to see Krit out of the room in the hour before dawn, which the rent-boys were supposed to do--with their hand out to receive a tip. Krit had left a sizable tip, a month's salary for the young man, on the table by the door. Somdet just lay, stretched out on the bed, one leg and one arm dangling over the side, his eyes open but glazed over, both his mouth and his hole gaping open. He was breathing, panting low, and moaning and whimpering, but otherwise not fully there at the moment. Krit sat on the side of the bed and leaned over and kissed the young man on the lips, giving him a benevolent smile. He moved a hand to the youth's groin and ran his finger into the hole. Somdet wearily and weakly rocked his hips on the finger.

The young man murmured "Mi phet samphan chan ik khrang--Fuck me again," as was his training and duty, but it was questionable whether he would have survived if Krit took him up on the offer. His legs were spread and turned out. It would be days before he could close them again. It would be months before he forgot the glorious cruelty of the hand moving in his passage.

After Krit had left, the house manager came to the room, took one look at Somdet, and called for a doctor.

* * * *

Krit Thanawat, rich resident of the northern cultural capital of Chiang Mai and professor of drama at Chiang Mai University, had arrived early at Doctor Blackmore's sprawling Thai-style home next to the Jim Thompson house on Soi Kasam San 2 on the banks of the Saensap Khlong. The afternoon party was being held for the remaining production members there for the filming of the movie The Deer Hunter. The Chinese-ethnic Thai gentleman, nearing fifty, was tall, handsome, slim, and elegantly dressed in a glimmering white Jim Thompson silk short-sleeved sado shirt and traditional Thai harem pants in a white-on-black northwest hill tribe design. On Krit the traditional Thai dress was distinctive and quite elegant indeed. For Krit, the traditional Thai pants were quite functional, as well, as one release of a knot at the waist and the front leg panels swung open at the crotch. Krit could quickly unsheathe himself for action. And Krit was ever "up" for action. No one who didn't know him intimately, though, would have guessed that. He was the epitome of an upper-class Thai gentleman.

Appreciative of the Thai traditional arts, Krit was wandering in one of the wings off the main house, the polished teak house consisting of a series of pavilions and wooden terraces being floated on platforms a story off the ground to allow for the frequent flooding from the adjacent canal, or khlong, one of many that laced their way through Bangkok and made the city the Venice of the East. Having reached the far end of one of the wings, he came upon an open door and, hearing the voices of young men, thick, as he was well aware, with sexual taking, he looked into the room from the doorway.

There were three young men in their late teens or very early twenties, lined up next to each other on a large bed. All were naked. All had beautiful bodies of a tantalizing variety. They were all on their backs, reclining against pillows that raised their torsos. The young man in middle, a striking, small and slim Caucasian blond, had both of his hands engaged in stroking the cocks of the young man on each side of him. In turn, the young men on his flanks were sharing in masturbating the blond, the hand of one overlaying the hand of the other in gripping the blond's cock. The impression their sport gave was that they would take each other to orgasm in this manner--that they all were submissives and none were going to take on the role of top.

All were moaning and undulating their bodies in place indicating that all three were close to orgasm.

The young man to the blond's left, who Krit knew, was the mixed Thai-American son of Doctor Blackmore. Blackmore was a renowned surgeon but also, through his stunningly beautiful wife, Suket, published a major national English-language newspaper in Thailand. Blackmore was a major donor to the arts of all varieties in the country. His son, nineteen-year-old Brad Blackmore, a drama major at Columbia University in New York, was as stunning in his own way as his mother was, which was lucky for him. Although commanding and charismatic, Brad's father, Burt Blackmore was big and heavy, glowering, and thuggishly, but attractingly, ugly. There was an animal magnetism about him that, in addition to his wealth and commanding presence, invariably got him whatever he wanted. Krit knew young Brad to be a submissive, as he had fisted and fucked him the summer before when Brad had taken a summer drama course in Chiang Mai before leaving for his first year at Columbia.

The young man had taken the fist well, lying back, pelvis raised to the fist with legs bent and feet flat on the bed and Brad looking dreamily into Krit's eyes and panting heavily--and then coming prodigiously as Krit stroked the young man's prostate with his thumb. Then, when Krit rolled over on top of him, Brad Blackmore had taken the cock well too.

The third young man was a contrast to the other two, who were on the small and slim side. He was a robust redhead, his rampant pubic bush--in contrast to the closely trimmed pubes of the other two youths--a flaming strawberry color. He was taller and of a more hulky frame than the other two--not fat, just larger and more robust looking.

It was the blond in the center who drew Krit's attention and arousal, though, and the Chinese gentleman stepped into the frame of the door, wanting to be seen. Brad did see him, and smiled, nudging the blond beside him with his bicep and nodding toward the door. The blond turned his head toward Krit and cast a dreamy look on him. The young man had milky blue eyes and a beautiful smile. The redhead was lost in his own world, his head arched back, enjoying the blond's pull on his cock and his shared stroking of the blond's shaft as well.

KeithD
KeithD
1,319 Followers