Extreme Gay Thailand 1978 Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter Four: Chiang Mai Domination.
6.8k words
4.52
5.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,322 Followers

Matthew Morris, the blond Columbia University drama student wrapping up his summer internship on the filming of The Deer Hunter in Bangkok flew into Chiang Mai on the Wednesday afternoon a week and a half after the party at Burt Blackmore's Thai-style compound in the capital city. He had been invited to attend and speak to students at the Chiang Mai University American playwrights English-language one-act play festival by drama professor Krit Thanawat. Featured would be plays by Willa Cather ("The Sculptor's Funeral"), Robert Frost ("The Bond" and "Death of the Hired Man"), Edna Ferber ("Sun Dried"), and Eugene O'Neill ("Thirst"). Matthew had played in the O'Neill and one of the Frost plays and studied the rest before he came up to Chiang Mai. As anxious as he was to see Krit again, who had bedded him quite expertly in Bangkok, Matthew looked forward to discussing American drama with Thai college students.

He'd only half expected Krit Thanawat to meet him at the airport--Krit had messaged that he'd be met and taken where he needed to go--but he was surprised that he was met by a young Thai man in enough of a uniform to mark him as a chauffeur in an old, but large and elegant Mercedes saloon car. The chauffeur, who identified himself as Amphon, wore a Thai-style tunic, made popular in the States as a Nehru jacket, over bloomer-type pants Matthew understood were made out of one piece of material. Krit had worn an elegant silk version of this outfit to Burt Blackmore's party and had looked quite handsome in it--and he'd stood over Matthew and showed him how the pants quickly unwound in one piece, quickly freeing a significant element of a man's anatomy, as desired.

Amphon was a handsome, small young man who knew very little English, so Matthew didn't really know where he was being taken until he saw the landscaped grounds of imposing mixed Thai and modern Western buildings that he understood to be the campus of Chiang Mai University. Matthew had started to get into the front seat of the Mercedes at the airport, but Amphon made clear that he was to be driven in style--in the voluminous and cushy backseat. It was from this vantage point that Matthew saw that the chauffeur was wearing one pierced earring, a silver and black enamel disk with three Ying-Yang style sections, a symbol Matthew knew was one of BDSM submission. He wondered if Amphon knew it was a symbol for that. And, by projection, he wondered just what sexual fetishes Krit was into beyond those he'd hinted to Matthew when he'd fucked the young man. And he wondered if Krit's domination extended over his household servants.

When Matthew was being honest with himself, he recognized that he had taken up Krit Thanawat's invitation to the play festival in Chiang Mai as much for the opportunity to writhe under the Thai-Chinese sex master as to pursue his interests in drama.

As they pulled up to the drama building, Matthew saw a familiar figure getting off a fancy new motorbike. He had been told that Intorn, a drama student at this university who had been brought to Burt Blackmore's party by the older movie actor, Vince Burnett, would be Matthew's guide during the festival, and here he was.

They greeted each other before going into the theater. Intorn said the plays would be given in continuous rotation through the day, that they probably had already started, and that Professor Krit probably would be fully occupied in hosting the event. They would be going to his house afterward, though, and that's where Matthew would spend the three nights of the festival. If Intorn knew that it was likely that Krit would bed Matthew frequently in those three nights, he didn't reveal that.

As they talked before going into the theater building, Matthew noted that Intorn, like the chauffeur Amphon, was wearing one of the BDSM symbol disk silver and black enamel earrings. He wondered if he'd just missed that observation at the Blackmore party. Matthew also had his right ear pierced that he usually had a diamond stud in, but he was wearing nothing in the ear now as he hadn't know what the etiquette about that would be here in upcountry Thailand. At least here, with those subservient to Krit, it seemed to be a mark of the man's possession.

Intorn was right that Krit had no more opportunity to give Matthew attention that afternoon while the plays were being run, but he did greet Matthew with a handshake that included Krit rubbing Matthew's palm with his thumb, establishing the sexual bond and intent between them, and he gave Matthew a prominent place at the front of the auditorium and in the group that discussed the play and playwrights on the stage after the performances. Matthew thoroughly enjoyed both the performances and the discussions after each one.

He was glowing with enthusiasm and the feeling of having been honored when Amphon drove him and Krit to Krit's Thai-style mansion later in the evening. Intorn followed on his motorbike, which he proudly said he'd just bought out of a windfall inheritance he'd received. Krit pulled Matthew into a kiss and a few minutes of fondling in the backseat of the Mercedes as they drove to his house, but he held off on more explicit sex until after they'd had dinner, the three of them, around a low teak table in an open pavilion of Krit's rambling series of raised wood pavilions, connected by wood terraces.

The first fucking was there, on cushions by the low table after the coffee and port had been served. Intorn didn't leave, but he drew off to the side and watched, as Krit, sitting close beside Matthew, embraced the young man, took his mouth into a long, lingering kiss and as he did so, he twisted Matthew's body around and laid him down on his back on the cushions. Producing a red silk scarf, Krit pushed Matthew's arms over his head and tied his wrists together. Matthew gave him no resistance.

As Matthew panted and mewed, Krit unbuttoned, unzipped, and brushed the young American's clothing aside and worked his mouth down the young man's body until he reached Matthew's cock and balls and nether entrance, which Krit worked with his mouth and fingers until Matthew was babbling and begging for the cock. Krit teased the young man's legs apart and positioned them spread and bent, with Matthew's feet on the cushions. A cushion went under Matthew's lower back to raise his pelvis, and Krit moved over the young American, entered and entered and entered him with a long, thin cock, and fucked him to heaven.

When Krit was finished for the first time, he lay beside Matthew while Intorn came forward with a bubble pipe and drugs, whether hashish or opium was not made clear, but the Thai-Chinese professor and the American drama student shared the pipe until Matthew, unused to the practice, lay there, open and vulnerable and purring, his eyes glazing over. Krit rolled over on top of him and fucked him again. Later he carried Matthew to the bed in the guest room assigned to the young man. Intorn no longer was there, and Matthew had very little idea that he was there either.

Krit untied Matthew's wrists, but produced three other red silk scarves and spread-eagled and tied off the young man's extremities to purpose-made hooks in the intricate carving of the four-poster bed so that Matthew's arms were raised and spread above his head, and his legs were raised and spread and tied off high on the posts at the corners of the foot of the bed.

Krit brought out a thick green jade phallus with raised black veining, the glans of which was oversized; a green jade bowl; and a flask of scented oil. He poured oil in the bowl, thickly oiled the phallus and Matthew's channel, and spent nearly an hour playing "hide the phallus" in Matthew's passage as the drugged young man moaned and groaned and cried out in pain-passion without fully understanding what was happening to him. When Krit was fully erect and aroused, he extracted the phallus, crouched over the young man, and fucked him again.

Krit left the bed, Matthew exhausted and still bound spread-eagled on the bed and panting softly, but the man returned immediately. He brought a small ring box with him. When he opened it, it revealed not ring, but a yin-yang patterned earing, like the one Intorn and Amphon wore. He inserted this in Matthew's right earlobe and, with that gesture, Matthew became marked as another one of Krit's sex slaves. Krit slipped the bonds off Matthew before joining Intorn in the corridor outside the guest room and padding toward his own bed chamber with an arm around the young Thai drama student.

Later, Matthew woke sore and groggy. He knew he'd been taken several times by Krit, but that was fine with him. He just wished he could remember the particulars of what they had done. He knew Krit was into kinky sex, and Matthew was game for some of that, but he wanted to know what it was and to have some control over whether he went with it. The man had nearly fisted him in Bangkok, and Matthew was both interested and afraid of that. He felt he'd been stretched this evening, but he didn't think he'd been fisted. He didn't know if he'd ever want to go that far or even if he could manage it.

He reached up and touched the earing in his right ear. Whatever else he had to think about, he now knew he was slaved to Krit--and to whatever Krit desired of him sexually.

He struggled out of bed, having the urge to piss, but, in the darkness, he headed in the wrong direction. He hadn't been to the guest room until Krit had carried him there, an event that Matthew only half remembered, although it had aroused him to be carried to bed--and even to be bound, which he sort of remembered too. And then Krit had been huge inside him. He'd remembered Krit as long, but not necessarily as thick. Matthew half remembered being stretched wide though.

He stumbled into the corridor and down the passage, not realizing that if he'd gone in another direction from his bed, he would have discovered that there was a bathroom en suite with the guest bedroom.

Somehow he made it to outside the door to the master bedroom suite. Three figures were writhing on the bed as picked out by the moonlight streaming into the wall-less pavilion, where the drapes were fastened open on the teak columns. Both the chauffeur Amphon and Intorn, naked, were spread-eagled on the bed, face down, with Intorn lying on top of Amphon. They were tied off to the four corner posts of the bed. Krit was on top of them, riding them both, moving his cock from penetrating one to the other. As Matthew watched, Krit rolled off of them to the side, crouching next to them. He greased up both of his hands with oil from a green jade bowl.

Matthew gasped, as Krit started working his hands into the passages of the two, writhing, small Thai young men, one hand into Amphon and the other into Intorn. The American watched in both horror and fascination, as Krit's knuckles breached the rims of both youths and he went in to the wrist and fist fucked both of them at the same time. Matthew finally managed to pull his head around and lurch over to the railing of the wooden walkway outside Krit's bedroom door. He only then became aware that he had gone on the nighttime journey because he had to piss. He also fully realized for the first time that he was naked. It was dark, he was on a balcony walkway, with lush, exotic foliage below him. He took his cock in hand and pissed out over the balcony railing. Then he struggled back to his room and his bed, collapsed there, and zonked off into sleep.

The next morning he'd remember snatches of what had happened that evening but it was all a whirl in his head and he wasn't able to put it all together in a coherent, believable chronology. He touched the earing in his ear, though, and quite clearly knew what that meant.

* * * *

Matthew was going through an inventory of his body the next morning, determining where the pains would be when he rolled out of bed and trying to make sense of why some of the pains and aches even were there, including the slight pounding in his head, from the effects of drugs he wasn't used to taking, when Krit came into the room. The man was naked, and he climbed into bed, pulled Matthew back into a reclining position on the bed, stretched out beside him, and drew the young man into an embrace, with a familiarity that told Matthew that whatever stress his body had been put in the previous night had been administered by Krit.

Krit wrapped a hand around Matthew's cock and stroked the young man into a pant, Matthew opening his stance ready and willing to receive Krit's attention, but Krit was just making a point of control. He stopped working Matthew and sat up on the side of the bed. "You need to start thinking about getting up," he said. "We need to be at the university for today's program by 10:00 a.m."

"What time is it now?" Matthew asked.

"A little after 8:00. I've already called New York to start the arrangements."

"The arrangements?"

"Yes, if you are agreeable and if you wish to continue to be enlightened by me in the art of Kama Sutra copulation."

"Kama Sutra what?" Matthew asked.

"Copulation. You know what that is, don't you?"

"Yes, fucking."

"Fucking, but Kama Sutra style--artfully, exotically. As we have been doing. Don't you think we've been fucking exotically?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that really why you came to Chiang Mai--for the sex I can give you more than to attend a drama festival?"

"Yes," Matthew answered honestly, only now acknowledging to himself how true that was. The man fucked like a god and he had some of the most interesting and demanding positions and practices. Matthew had a lot to learn from him. "What arrangements are you talking about, though?"

"You made quite an impression on the drama students yesterday. Many of them said they wished you could stay around longer. I agree. I've called the drama department at Columbia this morning and talked with your faculty adviser and the head of the department. If you telegram your agreement to them, you can stay here for a semester, earn credits, have your tuition covered, and receive a stipend as well. Of course, you would have to live with me, here in the house, eat at my table, and satisfy my desires, and learn new ways to take a man's cock--not that I discussed that with your faculty advisers."

"That sounds like the best part," Matthew said, and not just to flatter the man. It did sound good, but so did the semester of study here and the opportunity to look at American drama from a totally foreign perspective.

"Do you have possessions in Bangkok--at Mr. Blackmore's house or the movie studio offices--that you need to have gathered up and sent here?"

"No. Mr. Blackmore and Brad need to be told I'm staying on here rather than returning to the States, but I have nothing there that needs to be sent here."

"So, should we stop at the telegraph office before driving to the school?" Krit asked. His hands were moving on Matthew's body, putting the young man in heat again, showing Matthew he could make Matthew receptive whenever he wanted.

"Do we have time?" Matthew asked, breathlessly, wishing there was time for sex before they went.

"Time waits for me," Krit said. "It's my festival and my department. There is time for whatever we want to do before we go."

And there was time. Krit fucked Matthew in what he said was a Kama Sutra copulation position--Matthew's shoulders and the back of his head pressed into the floor at the foot of the bed, his torso rising up to where Krit crouched over him, steadying his buttocks on the foot of the bed, and the young man's legs being stretched out from his body in the grip of Krit's hands, while the Thai-Chinese glorious tormentor fucked down into Matthew's passage.

Intorn was at the breakfast table when Krit and Matthew appeared and Amphon was serving up dishes. No one mentioned what had transpired either in the dining room or the bedrooms the previous night. It was as if the exotic sex was separated off from the rest of Chiang Mai life.

Matthew knew that both of them saw that he was wearing the "slaved to Krit" earing, but neither said anything about that. He sensed there was a change in both of them, though, like they weren't reacting to him as a guest but rather more like another submissive Krit owned--one of them.

When they drove to the university, stopping off at the telegraph office en route, Amphon and Intorn sat in the front seat of the Mercedes and Krit and Matthew were in back. Matthew's attention once more went to the identical BDSM symbol silver and black enamel disks in the right ears of the two young Thai men. He reached up and touched the identical one in his ear and felt a kinship with the other two young men.

In that vein, unbeknownst to Matthew, while he was sending a telegram to New York delaying his return to Columbia for a semester, Krit was sending a telegram to Bangkok, informing the Blackmores that Matthew was returning directly to New York from Chiang Mai and would not be returning to Bangkok to link up with his fellow drama students to fly home. He did not broach with those at Columbia an arrangement for Matthew to remain in Thailand for any extra time.

* * * *

Krit Thanawat was demonstrating a position of the technique he termed Kama Sutra copulation on Matthew Morris on Krit's bed. They were sitting on the bed, facing each other, both of them naked except for the soft-leather black gloves Krit was wearing. The legs of each of them were wrapped around the lower backs of the other, Matthew settled on Krit's thighs. Krit's long, snake-like cock was fully sheathed in Matthew's passage. His gloved hands were gripping, squeezing, separating the young man's butt cheeks and pulling and releasing. Matthew was getting the deepest and thickest fuck of his life, because Krit was wearing a cock extender cage, with an oversized glans at the tip and silver nobs along the leather sides. Matthew's torso was arched back, with Krit's face buried in his chest, the older man's mouth and tongue working Matthew's nipples. Matthew's fingernails gripped Krit's biceps, digging in and releasing to the rhythm of the fuck. The caged cock was gliding from deep to deeper in a slow, sensual fuck.

Earlier, they had had another good day at the Chiang Mai University one-act drama festival. The Thai students had shown delight that Matthew might be joining them for a semester as a student and professor's aide. Krit and Matthew had had a quiet, candlelit dinner alone in which the young American was fawned over and fondled, embraced and kiss, and, as the dessert plates were taken away, laid along the cushions being used for seating at the low teak table. Intorn came out only long enough to deliver two bubble pipes, attached brown opium balls to them, Matthew's stronger than Krit's, and light them up.

Krit had a waterpipe at his disposal, but he only occasionally took a drag on it. He coaxed Matthew to take deep drags on his, though. As Matthew smoked and was transported to a floating world of dreamy confusion and heightened sensations, Krit ran his gloved hands all over the young man's body. Matthew lay on his back, fully open, legs spread and arms extended, as the gloved hands glided over every inch of him.

While they had been eating before, the thick green jade phallus, with raised black veining, that Krit had opened Matthew up with the previous evening, along with the green jade bowl and flask of scented oil, had sat on the dinner table, facing Matthew's place setting. Throughout the meal, it had been there in front of Matthew, reminding the young man what was to come.

Now, as Matthew lay there, fully open, totally docile to Krit's touch, a red silk scarf was pulled out from under one of the cushions and Krit bound Matthew's wrists together over his head. Krit poured oil into the green jade bowl and lathered up the phallus and his gloves. He ran his gloved hands up Matthew's inner thighs, coaxing the young man, his eyes glazing over now, to spread them and lift his tail up, leveraged by the balls of his feet. Matthew accommodated him. The gloved hands became intimate and concentrated on working the young man's cock and balls. The gloved fingers then flicked the rim of his passage and darted in and out.

KeithD
KeithD
1,322 Followers
12