Extreme Measures

Story Info
An untraditional approach to saving a dead bedroom marriage.
5k words
3.79
27.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extreme Measures

"So how have things been?" Denise asked while pouring a tall glass of white wine. "It's been too long since we've hung out!"

"Things have been fine, I guess. It's just been hard with the kids so young. Chris hasn't been much help with all the house projects going on," Lucy explained as she grabbed the bottle from Denise. "Thanks for asking me to lunch. It's been a while since I've done anything on my own."

"No problem sweetie! I know you have 2 young ones, but you have to remember to find time for yourself. Also, time with your husband. I know if feels like your kids are your whole life, but you can't lose track of your love life and especially your sex life!" Denise winked at Lucy.

Lucy started to tear up upon hearing that. She did not want to spend her free time crying about her life, but Denise's words hit a nerve.

"Oh, honey. What's wrong? I didn't mean to upset you," Denise replied with a sincere look on her face.

Lucy tried to regain her composure, "I don't know what to do anymore. Chris never takes me out. We are always stuck at home with the kids. He never wants to do anything. We barley have sex. The last few times I've initiated, he couldn't even get it up. I feel like I just here to be everyone's maid and roommate. It's probably been 9 months since the last time we had sex. I feel like he would be just fine going on without from now on. If I bring anything up, he gets all snippy at me. He can be quite nasty. I feel like we are roommates who care for two toddlers."

"Really? Erectile disfunction at 33 years old? It sounds like something is up. Maybe he's watching too much porn?" Denise asked.

"I don't know. He's used a number of excuses. He's tired, he's not feeing it, he's even blamed his vasectomy for lowering his sex drive. It's like he is annoyed that I even suggest sex. I know by body isn't what it used to be before children, but I think I still look pretty good," Lucy sobbed.

"Honey don't be ridiculous. You are a knockout. Any guy should be happy to be with you. This sounds like a problem in Chris's head that has nothing to do with you. Jamie's vasectomy only made him hornier so that's a bad excuse," Denise snapped back.

The two carried on for the next half hour. Lucy really unloaded on Denise, discussing all her issues with Chris. Denise just sat taking it all in. Then she came up with a plan.

"I have an idea. Let's make plans for you and Chris to come by the house in 2 Saturdays. Leave the children at your parents and we'll send our kids to Jamie's Moms. Be prepared to stay the night. Wear some sexy lingerie," Denise smiled.

On her way home from lunch, Lucy wondered what Denise's plan was for her and Chris's relationship. She felt happy to have Denise in her life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's husband Chris knew Jamie (Denise's husband) since birth. Chris and Jamie's fathers were best friends. Jamie being a decade older than Chris watched Chris grow up. Chris always looked up to him as a child, but they became close friends themselves when Chris reached adulthood.

Jamie being a decade ahead, got married first, had kids first, etc. Jamie paved the way as an example for Chris. Jamie at the beginning of his marriage like living vicariously through Chris's escapades during his twenties. Jamie would love when Chris would bring the "girl of the week" he was seeing around. It always reminded him of his past single life.

As all things must pass, Chris eventually met Lucy and decided to settle down himself. Jamie and Denise where his "older friends with kids" when he married Lucy.

Denise always liked Lucy and tried to help her out whenever she could. She had been through it all and although her children (Jackson & Evan) were tweenagers, she remembered what it was like having toddlers. Chris and Lucy's house was always a great dumping ground for toys, clothes, and other child stuff that their own children outgrew. Chris and Lucy were always grateful for the free stuff.

Jamie also liked Lucy. Now in her 30s and two kids later, she was still a stunner. Over the years, he would flirt with her when drinking. Regardless of his flirting, he was a faithful man to his wife and made sure to never cross the line.

On the day of the get together, Denise pulled Jamie aside, "Jamie, I want you do something for me tonight. I want you to try to fuck Lucy."

Jamie looked at his wife like she was crazy, "What? You want me to try to fuck Lucy? Is this some kind of joke or trap?"

"No, I'm trying to save their marriage actually," Denise replied.

"So, your idea is that if I hit on Lucy, it will make Chris jealous and that will somehow save their marriage?"

"Kind of, but not exactly. This is more intense. I want to see if she'll fuck you for real. I know how charming you can be. I'm also interested to see if your game still exists," Denise shot back.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Jamie replied. "I think your plan is a little crazy. Even if I tried, what makes you think she would go along with it?"

"I don't know, I know you can be very charming and persuasive when it comes to those matters. I won't hold it against you if you fail. Can you at least try for me?" Denise pleaded.

Would I love to fuck Lucy? Sure, I however don't want to do anything to jeopardize our marriage. I also don't want to fuck up my friendship with Chris. I couldn't stab him in the back."

"Don't worry about Chris, I'll take care of him," Denise smiled with a devious look on her face.

"Is this what this is about? You have a thing for Chris that you want to explore?" Jamie asked accusingly.

"God no!" yelled Denise. "Is Chris cute? sure. He doesn't hold a candle to you in my book. I just know if he gets some from me, he really has no ground to stand on to be mad at you or Lucy. Look, we've talked about swinging before, we just haven't pulled the trigger. I'm certain you would never leave me for Lucy, and I'd never leave you for Chris. I know you've been dying to fuck Lucy for years. Now is your big chance you stud!"

Jamie could not believe what his wife had thought up. He was torn between making his fantasy of being with his friend's young wife a reality and his fear that he'd fuck up two marriages. He wanted to try swinging for years, he just never thought it would be with good friends. Especially friends who were not expecting it.

After some additional convincing and an hour to think about it, he finally agreed to her plan. She had really thought the whole night through and went over all the details. Many were to help her husband obtain her goal.

At around 7 PM, Chris and Lucy arrived. Jamie was there to greet Lucy with a kiss on the cheek. "Wow, you really look and smell great!" he said with a smile.

"Give Jamie your overnight bags." Denise continued, "You two will be staying in little Jackson's room tonight. I hope you don't mind sharing a single bed."

Once everyone was settled in, Denise came out with a big pitcher of Margaritas. Denise had remembered how touchy-feely Lucy had gotten with the strippers at Lucy's bachelorette party from drinking tequila and wanted to re-create that feeling.

"Oh, no. Things never end well when I drink tequila," Lucy sighed.

"Just stop, when else are you going to have a childless night out? If there was ever a time to blow off some steam it's tonight!" Denise then clinked her glass on the others' glasses,"Cheers!" she said.

As the night went on, the pitchers keep coming. Denise also remembered how Lucy once told her how horny smoking weed made her. Chris did not smoke so Denise kept discreetly giving Lucy hits off her vape pen. Lucy was getting very relaxed and flustered. Jamie made sure to give her extra complements and touching her whenever he could. Denise had told him her love language was "words of affirmation" so Jaime was sure to praise and complement her in every story she told.

"That was really smart of you. Only you could figure that one out. That's some head on your shoulders," became phrases he used all night. Jaime got quite good at inserting a complement wherever he could. If Lucy's story was about a co-worker not pulling their weight, his response would be something like. "They are probably just jealous that they can't do their job as well as you. It must be hard for them to shine with you around."

Jamie's banter was working and noticed Lucy was flirting back with him. At one point, he thought Chris was getting aggravated at him blatantly flirting with his wife in front of him. But then he noticed that Chris was not upset at him but about a sports bet he realized he'd lost by checking his phone. The girls were right, Chris was oblivious to any of his wife's actions. It was like he was checked out.

With all the drinking, everybody was feeling tipsy. Lucy made several attempts to kiss Chris. Chris never like public displays of affection so he would shut it down leaving Lucy frustrated.

It was starting to get late when Chris announced, "I'm beat, I'm gonna hit the hay."

Lucy asked him quietly if he wanted her to join him and he shut her down with a, "Sorry honey, I just want to get some sleep."

Denise saw what happened and went over to Lucy, "Look, Jamie and I give each other hall passes from time to time. He's yours for the night if you want him." She then gave Lucy a wink and told the two goodnight.

As soon as Denise left, Jamie grabbed Lucy's hands, "Let's Dance!" Lucy was happy Jamie was giving her attention and the two started dancing together.

Denise quietly went up the stairs and could hear the faint sound of moans coming from Jackson's room where Chris was supposedly sleeping. She snuck back into her room, got completely naked, and slipped on a sexy slip. You could see her gorgeous breasts popping out of the silky material.

When she abruptly opened Jackson's door, Chris jumped, grabbed the covers, and tucked his phone under the covers.

"What are you still doing up? I thought you went to sleep." Denise made her way over to the bed Chris was lying in.

"I was just checking my phone, you startled me," Chris frighteningly stated.

"Seriously, you're watching porn?" Denise asked. "You have a beautiful woman downstairs dying to fuck you but you're watching porn instead? Let's see what we are working with here."

Denise was sitting on the edge of the bed while she pulled back to see Chris's erection starting to fade.

"Looks like Mr. Happy got scared." Denise then grabbed Chris's shrinking member and started stroking it. Her breasts were right in Chris's face as she leaned over.

Chris didn't know what to do. Here was his best friend's wife dressed in sexy lingerie stroking his cock. He had a crush on her since he was a teenager and now he was just speechless. It was an interesting turn of events to say the least, he was pleasantly surprised with her sexual forwardness.

"Here he comes," Denise said with a smile noticing Chris's tool coming back to life. With her other hand she started to raise her slip exposing her neatly trimmed lady flower. Chris could not believe what was happening Denise's touch felt so good on his now throbbing shaft.

"That's what I wanted to see," Denise explained as she lifted her leg and placed it around Chris's leg. She then got into position above him and lowered herself onto his rock-hard cock. "Oh, yes!" she sighed as she started riding him. Chris then reached up and started playing with her breasts as she slammed up and down. Denise started moaning, "Yes, Fuck, You're gonna make me cum!"

Chris then grabbed Denise by the waist and pushed her down so he could get on top of her.

"Nice, I like a man who takes control," Denise relayed.

Chris then started pounding her in a missionary position. Denise started moaning loudly when Chris grabbed her legs and pulled them up.

As Denise started coming, her vagina tightened around Chris's cock forcing him to explode inside of her.

"Well, that was fun," Denise stated while trying to catch her breath. "You have a great cock, now I see why Lucy was missing it. I needed to see for myself if it still worked. Mission accomplished!"

As Chris got off of Denise, she pulled him down beside her and snuggled against him. "I don't understand you Chris. Lucy loves you so much and we set up this night so you could have some adult time together. However, you left her down there when she was dying to fuck you."

"I know, sometimes I just like some alone time," Chris replied. "We spend so much time together, I need a breather once in a while."

"Hey, I get it. Jamie and the kids drive me nuts too sometimes, but couples need to find time for just themselves to keep the love alive. Isn't that what it's all about? You'll have all the alone time you want when she leaves you."

"I don't think she would leave me. We are pretty happy most of the time," Chris explained.

"Are you though? Lucy said you haven't initiated sex in months. And when you do you are selfish in bed?"

"She told you that? I can't believe she discussed this with you. I will admit, since my vasectomy I haven't had the sex drive I used to."

"I'm calling BS. Are you able to get it up when watching porn?"

"Yes, but that's different. With porn, I don't have to wait until someone is in the mood. I can watch porn on my own schedule."

"Lucy was in the mood tonight, so were you, but you chose porn over your own wife. Can't you see why she is upset?" Denise asked. "If you can get it up for porn or for me, you can't blame the vasectomy. What's the issue?"

"I love Lucy and all but she's the mother of my children. When I watch porn, I see sexy dirty woman that I want to do naughty things to, with Lucy I see a loving mother. I couldn't get dirty with her. It would just be too disrespectful."

Denise then got out of the bed, "I see. Follow me, I have something to show you." Denise took Chris's hand and led him to the master bedroom and closed the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Being the mother of 2 tweens, I use this room as my sanctuary. I like to read in here while they play downstairs. Because of that, I've had these cameras installed to keep an eye out on them. There are 2 in our living room." Denise grabbed the remote and hit a bunch of buttons. Suddenly there was a video of Jamie and Lucy slow dancing. Lucy had her head on Jamie's shoulder.

"Looks like they are getting kind of close," Denise smirked.

Chris just watched nervously as Jamie started rubbing Lucy's ass. He could see a drunk devious look on Lucy's face. She was letting him do it.

"Remember how you said porn was better because you didn't have to know when the porn girls were horny? There is a way to tell this you know. Women are horniest when they are ovulating. They ovulate 14 days after their period comes. Do you know when Lucy's last period start date was?" Denise asked.

"No," Chris replied.

"It was 14 days ago, she's ovulating tonight! Your wife is a dog in heat in the wolf's arms." Denise snickered.

"Jamie would never do that to us, Jamie and I are too close" Chris said with confidence.

"Well, before I went to sleep, I felt so sorry for Lucy that I told Jamie he had a free pass tonight. Also, you didn't exactly hold back from banging his wife did you?"

As the two watched the screen, Jamie made a move and started deep kissing Lucy. Chris started getting upset. Then Lucy pulled back, "I can't do this with you. I love my husband. I'd never be able to live with myself. I'm a faithful wife."

Chris was proud of his wife. At that moment he felt more love for her than he did for a long time.

Then Jamie said, "Oh no, It's OK! I would never ask you to cheat on Chris, he's like a brother to me. Let's just say we have an arrangement."

"What arrangement?" Lucy slurred.

"We both agreed we could have one night with each other's wife," Jamie continued. "Why do you think Chris and Denise both left at the same time. Look, I'll show you."

Jamie then pulled out his phone. "We still have a video baby monitor in Jackson's room. See for yourself."

Jamie proceeded to play a clip of Denise stroking Chris's cock in Jackson's bed. Lucy gasped when she saw the video.

"You see? It's all been arranged," Jamie then pulled Lucy in for a deep kiss. She didn't hold back this time.

Chris stated to panic when he saw the lust in his wife's eyes. She started ripping at Jamie's clothes trying to get them off as quickly as she could. Chris saw Jamie's hands all over his wife. He pulled her shirt off revealing her sexy lace bra.

Chris jumped up, "I can stop them if I run down right now!"

Denise stood up and got in front of him, "Sit back down, what are you going to do? Run down there and say: Sorry Honey, I've fucked my best friend's wife, but you can't have fun? Chris, you can either be a swinger or a cheater. I think if you really want a divorce, stopping them now is probably the best way to go about it. For Christ's sake, let the poor girl have some fun!"

Chris knew she was right. There was no explaining away what he had done with Denise. They both sat back down and started watching the screen as their spouses ripped each other's clothes off.

"This is so hot!" Denise said. "This is better than any porn I've ever watched. I've never been so excited for Jamie. He's lusted over your wife for a decade. Now he gets to have her for real. I know Jamie's skills. Your little wife is in for the ride of her life."

Chris's heart was pounding. The reality of the situation was becoming clearer and clearer. As nervous as the situation they were watching made him, he could not turn away from the screen that seemed to be playing in slow motion. Lucy was now down to her lace panties and Jamie was sucking on her neck and naked breasts. Her nipples were like hard grapes has Jamie's hands explored them. Jamie then pushed Lucy back onto the couch and got between her legs. He slipped his fingers under her panty waistline and slowly pulled down her panties reveling her freshly waxed love box.

Chris was shocked. Lucy always had hair down there. She had never waxed before. For the first time he laid eyes on her vagina hair-free.

"Look at the surprise you missed," Denise chuckled. "I told her if you get waxed, maybe he'll go down on you."

And that's exactly what happened next, Jamie went headfirst and started licking Lucy's inner thighs. Jamie spent about 5 minutes teasing her before his tongue finally touched her dripping slit.

"Oh my God, you taste so good," Jamie announced while Lucy lain there panting.

Denise looked over at Chris who was intently watching the video. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Chris was embarrassed that Denise had noticed his erection had returned. Do you want to taste me?" Denise asked. Denise then fingered her pussy and stuck it in Chris's mouth. "Who tastes better?" she asked.

"I don't know. I haven't gone down on Lucy since we started dating. She said she didn't like it."

"It looks like she likes it just fine to me!" Denise laughed as they watched Lucy moaning on the screen. "You probably just need to learn how to do it properly. Of course, you'll have to have the desire to learn. Did you see how Jamie took his time to get to the clit. To build sexual tension, tease her for a while before you give her what she wants. I can teach you sometime if you want?"

12