Extreme Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Chrissy, I'm busy all week anyway. Call me if you need me, otherwise..."

"Thanks Mikey...you stud you. I can't believe you had a threesome at my house. And that one of participants was Deborah. Never. Never. Never." Chris laughed and I knew we were fine. That's just the way we got along. As I said earlier, I love Chris, just not in the way I'd prefer to love her.

"Oh Mikey, I have one last question if you don't mind. It's very personal but I'd really like to know." I told her to ask away. "Okay, okay, here it is, would you have popped Natalia's cherry if I hadn't made a big stink?"

"Truthfully, I was ready and she clearly wanted it, so yeah I probably would have. Yes, I would have, I definitely would have taken Natalia's virginity. But I'm glad you stopped it."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Remember, this is me talking well after the fact. I already said I would have fucked her. So don't think I'm being all chivalrous or anything. Natalia was as caught up in the lust and sex frenzy as Deb and I were. But Natalia hadn't gone to your house expecting to do any fucking. Based on her Randy story, she hasn't had much experience - period. And it appears that her motor runs pretty damn hot. That is one horny girl.

"I have little doubt that in time she is going to be a full fledged member of the "So many cocks, so little time" club. She really is something else.

"Anyway, if I had popped her cherry I think she just might have moved into full membership faster than she could handle. I wouldn't want to be the someone she would traced her troubles back to. I guess I don't want to be the guy she regretted later. Does that make sense?

"And just imagine Deborah's reaction to finding me and Natalia going at it hard and heavy. I don't see any kind of good coming out of that, do you?"

"Oh good Lord no." Chris and I chatted a bit more then ended the call.

The next couple of days were filled with chores and stuff until way too late Thursday night when my mom, dad, and I flew across country to Charleston. My cousin Steve was getting married, and the bride's family was very rich and incredibly connected. The way my mom talked about it, this was going to be a big to-do. Wedding of the season and everything. I figured on enduring the three most boring days of my life. If you had tried to tell me what would eventually transpire, I'd have told you...Never In My Wildest Dreams.

Life is short. Enjoy yourself.