Extremely Oral Tenant

Story Info
Special payment is suggested.
2.6k words
4.33
10.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today is the 100th time I'm visiting my rental apartment and my tenant living there. So it can be considered to be some sort of anniversary or maybe a milestone in our relationship. And how do I know this so exactly? Well, I remember it like it would have happened just yesterday when this all started. And it has been going on ever since once a week for the past two years.

My best friend advised me strictly against it. In his opinion renting a flat would definitely lead to trouble. If the tenants would not break up places at least there would be times when their rent was due and I would have to listen to some sad stories about how their money had run out and they can not pay that month's rent. Or they would call me about leaking faucets or noisy neighbors and I would have to find a solution to a myriad amount of problems.

And I did consider selling the apartment. I had inherited it from my grandpa and I didn't really want to use it myself. It was a nice flat but just too far from my job and friends. My father on the other hand said that once I sell it it will never come back. And that it could be risky to find some alternative revenue for the money received from selling.

So I decided to rent it out. And I ended up renting it to a young woman named Tonya. My best friend would have definitely been against her. She was a young twenty-something single woman with a part-time job in some nightclub near the apartment. So in other words she did not seem like the most reliable tenant. True, there were some academic couples applying for it with good and steady incomes. And true the location of the place was such that the rent was quite high but I just couldn't help it. After seeing Tonya I just had to rent it to her.

Picture a Jennifer Lopez but with a darker complexion and fuller lips. That was Tonya. Maybe a little heavier than Jennifer mainly because of her large boobs but still an absolute knockout. Her long black hair was somehow straightened and in my opinion, she had some sort of perfect combination of black and Latino features. So I decided not to tell my best friend that I selected my tenant based on her sexy looks and just made the lease with her.

Only after a few months, Tonya messaged me asking if I could come over. There was something important she wanted to discuss with me about her rent. So I definitely was afraid that this would be an "I told you so" moment for my friend but naturally went over. And the thought of seeing her again was certainly not that unpleasant.

At her place, I could see that she had decorated the place very nicely, and at least she was keeping the place tidy. She greeted me smiling and jokingly asked me how is her favorite landlord today. I laughed and told her I was fine. She lead me to the living room and I had the opportunity to see her round ass swaying before me. She patted this comfortably-looking lazy-boy armchair and asked me to sit down. I sat down and to my surprise, she positioned herself on her knees right in front of me. This was very out of the ordinary if not just strange but I did not have that much time to wonder about it when she went on with her topic.

Bluntly she told me that she had spent all her money on her hair and nails this month and was thinking that maybe she wouldn't have to pay her rent at all this month. And just maybe there was something else she could do for me instead. As she placed her hands on both of my knees there really was no guesswork on what she meant by it. And the smiling but direct manner in which she presented the issue to me was such that for a moment I was thinking that this had to be some sort of prank or something. But it wasn't.

I swallowed and considered it for about a nanosecond (a very small amount of time. Google it if you don't believe it) and was ready to go for it. But for some reason, I had this stoke of ingeniousness and I said to her that a full month's rent was an awfully lot of money. She immediately confirmed that I was right of course and maybe I could visit her for a second time also for the payment. I think she knew she had me. Smiling gorgeously looking at me from her kneeling position. Perfect makeup and those fat DSL lips. Pearl-white teeth shone between her dark lips. I'm telling you no man would say no to that. But still, I managed to stutter out that maybe a weekly visit and expected her to argue with that but she just chuckled and said that it's a done deal then.

Then she went for my trousers. She pulled my belt and buttoned my trousers open and before I could say anything my cock was in her mouth. Just like that. I had been in the apartment for less than five minutes and now my sexy tenant was sucking my cock with purpose. I was getting hard and fast but with every upstroke with her head, she seemed to pull my cock up like it was a rubber band. And when I was hard she polished it with such intensity that I must admit I did not know before that day that a blowjob could be like that.

I literally held the lazy boy's arms with my hands just to steady myself. I could see big dimples on her cheeks as she was creating a perfect vacuum for my penis inside of her mouth. And in just two or three minutes I felt I was close to cumming. Between my pants, I told her so and she left my cock and dived into my balls. And now those were getting the treatment of a lifetime. She lulled them back and forth in her mouth and stroked my cock with her hand. All this did not slow me down and I felt like I was over the edge. She was just in time to pick my cock back into her mouth when I started shooting. And she just sucked and sucked until my cumming subdued and my cock felt raw.

With some final loud suctions to the head of my cock she made sure she had gotten all of it. Then she looked at my astonished expression with a big grin on her face. "Was it good for you baby," she asked as she was buttoning my trousers back on. And I kid you not I barely was able to say that it had definitely been the best blowjob of my life when she was already ushering me out at the front door. And when I stepped out she playfully slapped my ass and said only "See you next week" and I was alone in the corridor. What the hell had just happened I was thinking. It was a wham bam thank you, ma'am, if ever.

A few days went and I found myself stroking myself daily and just thinking about her. We had not agreed on any time but I assumed next week meant the same weekday at least. So I was definitely looking forward to my next visit. Few days before I received a simple message from her asking if 7 p.m. would be a suitable time for me to cum. And I immediately confirmed the time. I also stopped jerking off deciding to save it for my tenant. It was not that easy since I had been feeling very horny indeed for the whole week.

I arrived at her door like 5 minutes early and she opened in some sort of casual sleeveless top and leggings. The white top looked really good on her dark skin and I could see the upper parts of her boobs from the low-cut front of it. "Aren't you an eager boy scout," she said teasingly, took my hand, and walked me into the chair. Asking me how was her favorite landlord today on the way.

This time she pulled my trousers off completely and went for it. I mean she was all business. But I didn't mind at all. She sucked the head and she deepthroated to some extent. Her hands fondled my balls and those parts of my cock that weren't inside her mouth. I watched her in detail and felt like being caught when she looked back at me. But she didn't waiver. Up and down her head went on and on. Now she was just staring into my eyes while doing it. And that did the trick. I was cumming again moaning aloud about how good it was. My hand went for this top knot she had done with her hair and pulled her head downwards. I could feel my cock pulsing deep in her throat. She gagged but did nothing to stop me.

When it was all over I could see water running from her eyes ruining her makeup. And I think there may have been some cum running out of her nose. But she was smiling like a champion. Giving a few final kisses to my well-sucked cock she asked if it had been good for me. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth. And just like that, I was standing in the corridor outside her door again. I looked at the time and noticed I had been there less than ten minutes. Outstanding.

In the third week, it was easy to see it was like some sort of standard process for her. As soon as I arrived she directed me to my seat and started giving oral sex. I got the feeling she did not mind me being fast and I guess it is safe to say she preferred it to be so. But on the other hand, she was radiantly smiling both before and after. It was as if for that very brief moment I was the centerpiece of her universe. I took some more liberties and pulled my cock out of her mouth and placed it right beside her face. I have a nice-sized cock and it reached all the way to her oval pretty face. She posed to me smiling. "Are you measuring your cock on my face? Do you like what you see baby?" she asked huskily and started slapping her face with my cock before going for my balls. And I did. I mean at the third time I was completely falling under her spell. I came in her mouth like previously and couldn't really feel any better.

When the fourth time approached I was looking back and couldn't believe the relationship that I had formed with her. I mean this at least ten years younger than me beautiful woman had been sucking my cock weekly for the past three weeks. I must say I felt quite sad knowing it would be our last time but decided to make the most of it. I searched for some most outrageous blowjob clips from porn sites and tried to memorize all those tricks that I haven't yet tried with Tonya.

And when the time came she didn't disappoint. First of all, she was dressed very nicely in this summer dress which showed a lot of cleavage and she even had a cute flower ornament in her black hair. And I just thought of various ways to ravage this beautiful girl's mouth and face. Secondly, after she had been sucking my cock for a while she licked its shaft and kissed the tip and then had something to say.

She started with this overly affectionate but somewhat childish manner "Dear lord of the land. I was thinking that I don't really feel like paying next month's rent either. I much rather would spend my money on partying and pampering myself. So would it be so terrible if I would suck your cock next month also?" Between her words and sentences, she was kissing my cock all the time, and the final words I almost had to guess since she was talking with a mouth full of my cock. I stroked her hair and told her that it would be my pleasure to visit her next month also and she mumbled something like "I had a feeling you might agree".

I was getting closer so I took a firm grip on her head and tilted it to the side and started sticking my cock to her cheek. An obscene bulge formed on her cheek every time I pushed her head down and my cock up. I pinned it harder until my cock popped out from her cheek. She immediately picked it back in and I stretched her cheek again. Finally, her face being so flawless, I decided to rise up and smeared my cock on her face and started cumming. She looked adorable. Mouth open and tongue out trying to catch as much of it as possible. I came in big spurts and some of it did go to her awaiting mouth but with most of it, I just painted her face with cum. It looked really pornographic to see my white cum dripping down her black face. She laughed, picked some of my cum to his mouth with her finger, and slapped me playfully. "Naughty man! I did not say you can do that!". Then she kicked me out and gave her trademark slap on my ass with her usual "see you next week" -goodbye.

Now all this has been going on for two years. I have never seen a penny of the rent money after we started but still, this has been the most satisfactory agreement I could have ever imagined. Tonya welcomes me every week and if she ever had been sick or out of town she made sure to make it up by asking me to visit her twice the next week. I have tried every trick in the book with her and she has learned how to push all my buttons and what sort of rhythm and techniques I appreciate the most.

Most of the time the lazy-boy armchair has been used but I have sometimes had her hang her head down from the side of her bed and fucked her throat upside down. The first time we did this, it was just supernatural for me to see my cock moving in her esophagus bulging her throat outwards. Same time feeling how my balls were hitting her nose. Another of my favorites has been to collect both of my balls in my hand and push them together in her mouth. It takes some effort but once they are in there it is perfect to let her suck on those as I'm jerking off to her face. All kind of oral ball-play is fine by her. Once she even had me on my fours and sucked my balls and cock from behind. Unorthodox but still quite pleasurable approach to the subject.

And like I said today it will be our hundredth time doing this. When she opens the door I feel like something special is in the air. Many times she has dressed up very revealingly but she has always been dressed. This time she greets me nearly naked in sexy lingerie. He takes my hand and says that since it's a special occasion she was thinking that maybe as a bonus I would like to fuck her also. Of course, the blowjob is still there as foreplay. "Would that be ok," she purrs and looks at me with her puppy eyes.