Eye of the Appreciator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten minutes, she reached over to the side table and removed a cigarette from her pack, lighting it and taking a long drag before exhaling and leaning toward Jace, letting her shoulder rest against his.

They watched in silence while she smoked. When she finished, she leaned forward to extinguish it in the ash tray before returning to her previous position against him, only now she nestled herself a bit deeper into him and let her hand rest on his thigh. She could feel his heart beating. She smiled. It felt so nice to be close to her son.

"Mom," he began, "this is a little bit... different."

"What is, darling?"

"This. Sitting with you like this. Touching."

She chuckled. "I know, honey." She slid her fingertips lightly on his pajama pants, up and down his thigh. "But it feels nice. Don't you think?"

"I mean, yeah, it does. It's just a bit weird."

She sat up and looked at him. "But do you like it? Sitting with your Mom?"

He blushed. He was always a bit shy. "To be honest, yeah, I do."

"That's good. I like it, too." She nestled back into him grabbing his right hand and pulling his arm around her. He placed it on her shoulder. After a minute he pulled her closer to him, cuddling his Mom.

A few more minutes passed. It's time. Make your move.

"Jace, do you miss Dad?"

He hesitated. She felt him tense. Oh no, did I go to far?

"I dunno," he replied, putting on his standard apathetic mask.

She decided not to press him further. If he wasn't ready, she didn't want to scare him off.

"Do you?" He asked a minute later.

"Of course, honey. Every day. It's been really hard."

"Yeah. It has been."

"You know, Jace, as tough as it's been losing him, one of the things that keeps me going is knowing that I'm still not alone. I have you." She scratched at his leg affectionately.

He didn't say anything, but he hugged her a bit tighter and slid his hand up and down the skin of her bare arm.

"You do miss him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, Mom. I miss him a lot. I feel... I feel like I'm on the verge of starting my life and I don't even have a father, anymore. Choosing a university, thinking about a career, it's a lot of stress for me now and I... I'm not sure how to make those decisions without his help." Emotion welled in his voice.

Sandra's heart broke. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry! All I can say is that I love you and I'm here for you." She had already known how he felt, but finally hearing him express it still opened up a dam of her own feelings.

He turned to her and pulled her into a hug. She twisted toward him, bringing her knees onto the couch and causing her t-shirt to ride completely up over her hips, exposing her lacy, red panties.

"Thank you, Mom," he said into her hair as he pressed his face against her. "And I'm here for you."

She felt her love for him fill her heart and spread through her body. Oh, what a sweet boy. Her boy. Her son. Suddenly she became acutely aware that, despite the accident, she was a very lucky woman. She pulled her face away from his shoulder and kissed each of his cheeks, then took his face in both of her hands and kissed him once more on the corner of his mouth.

Then she relaxed into him again, keeping her knees on the couch in front of her and paying no attention to her utterly exposed panties. She could have pulled her shirt back down, covering herself, but she didn't want to. She would let him look. She wanted him to see her.

There was no more talk about his father. He had opened up. He had shared his feelings. And that was enough.

They continued to cuddle throughout the rest of the movie, the initial awkwardness gone. At some point she began to slump down onto his lap until she was laying across him. His hand had slid off of her arm and was sitting on her side now, still moving back and forth every few minutes as he tenderly stroked her.

Eventually his hand traveled farther downward and arrived at the hem of her shirt, in the danger zone. Will he go further? She felt herself get excited and a tingle emerged between her legs as Jace's fingers contacted the bare skin of her hip and his hand slid off of the safety of her shirt, resting entirely on bare upper-leg.

The naughtiness of being touched there began to ignite a fire in Sandra. A smoldering ember, which had never been totally extinguished, now began to glow and flame as Jace added new fuel. He was trailing small circles on her hip, daring to graze his Mother's thin panty strap when she began to squirm her hips and slid her hand across his lap and under her head. She felt his hardness against her palm and, before she could stop herself, squeezed his shaft between her fingers.

He moaned and bucked his hips, beginning to breath heavy as his hand opened and rested directly on her butt cheek.

Sandra's hand began to rub up and down against Jace's hard shaft. She had attracted him to her and, not only convinced him to open up emotionally, but had also aroused him. She was oh, so satisfied with herself and overjoyed to be so intimate with her son - her man. I can't believe I'm touching him! He feels so big!

She squeezed him harder and continued stroking up and down, while keeping her eyes on the movie. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but she also knew that it needed to be done. It was the only way to solidify their new relationship. Besides, she was no tease. She wasn't the type to get a man worked up and then leave him hanging. He was such a wonderful son and he deserved a release.

"Mom-," Jace began.

"Shhh, baby, we're just watching the movie." She continued to masturbate his rod through his pants for another minute, picking up speed.

"Oh, Mom! I'm going to-"

"Just watch the movie, Jace."

He began bucking his hips frantically while sliding his hand all over her ass, exploring her. Moments later he tensed and released a guttural moan. She felt a wet spot spread around the flannel crotch of his pants and smiled to herself. What a good boy, cumming like that for his Mother.

"Uh... Mom, that was-."

"The movie, Jace," she cut him off. "Just watch the movie."

They finished watching in silence and when the credits came on Sandra took the remote and shut off the TV.

She leaned up to give him a kiss and, remaining close to his face, said, "Goodnight, my boy. Just remember, I'm always here for you."

She stood and left him on the couch, a wide-eyed expression on his face. Oh, the thoughts that must be rushing through that young man's head.

She entered her room and quickly removed her shirt before sliding under her sheets, now wearing only the lacy, red panties. The events of the past 90 minutes replaying in her mind. I did it! She couldn't deny how happy she was. Or, for that matter, how horny she was. Her finger tips began to gently rub across her chest.

A few minutes later, she heard Jace enter his own room, next to hers.

She couldn't believe how well her plan had worked! How wonderful it had been to be close to Jace again. To give him pleasure - the pleasure he deserved! She began to play with her breasts, getting herself even more worked up. She loved how it felt to massage them and pinch her sensitive nipples.

Her right hand slid over her belly to her crotch and she began to rub herself through her panties, giving herself permission to let her mind wonder. Then she slid her panties down, the panties that Jace should have slid down, he should have been the one to take them off, not her. Yes! She was sure that if he'd tried, she would have let him. Feeling that truth drove her into a frenzy.

As her fingers slipped inside she moaned under her breath, fighting to keep quiet, knowing that her son was just on the other side of a paper-thin wall.

"Ohh, ohh, Ohhhh, mmmmmm!"

A whirlwind of thoughts and images flew through her mind as she released the tension she'd held for months. The feeling of Jace's hands on her body, and his cock in her own, the fun she'd had all those years ago, being a seductress. Yes, that was what she was - a seductress! And now I can be one again.

Her orgasm built slowly, then came all at once as that dirty word popped into her mind. That forbidden word that had always burned deep within her fantasies. Incest. The thought of it put her over the edge and her finish exploded through her body. She managed to stay quiet. At least until the end, when her final moan echoed through the small house.

---

She rose for work the next day in a giddy mood and took her time preparing her morning routine, thoroughly enjoying her shower and the process of creating her outfit. Jace had already left for his early-morning class so she had the house to herself as she sat, sipping her tea while having her first cigarette. Smiling to herself, she couldn't remember the last time she'd begun a day in such a pleasant mood.

Throughout her shift at the mall, she enthusiastically helped women find outfits and loved the looks on their faces as they checked themselves out in the mirror wearing their new dresses and blouses. What a joy it was to help those women feel beautiful, the way a woman should! Sandra had a permanent smile painted on her face.

Several of her coworkers remarked on the change in her personality.

"Sandra, what's gotten into you? It's been forever since I've seen you like this!" They'd say, sharing her happiness.

"Oh, I'm just having a good day," she'd responded.

"Did you meet someone?" They'd teased, knowing that she had been single for a while.

"Maybe," she'd blushed, hoping the ladies wouldn't pry further.

Back at home, she made a simple dinner which she shared with Jace while he took a break from his schoolwork. The conversation flowed naturally as they shared the highlights of their day. After finishing, they continued to chat about life for twenty minutes before she left him to keep studying.

Later that night she showered and rubbed lotion into her entire body before slipping on a pair of skimpy, black panties and a dark-colored, silk kimono. She tied it tightly around her waist, ensuring that her breasts were well-covered. After brushing her damp hair she went and sat on the couch, flicking on the television.

Again, she waited.

It didn't take more than ten minutes before Jace had come and sat next to her.

"So, are we going to watch another movie tonight, Mom?"

"I don't know, honey, I'm a bit tired tonight. I might go to bed early."

He affectionately pushed her damp hair behind her ear and trailed his finger down her arm. "Are you sure, Mom? How about a short movie?"

She rolled her eyes, grinning. "Alright, Mister. One short movie. But would you pour me a glass of wine first?"

"Sure, Mom."

"And one for yourself."

Jace sprang up and made for the kitchen, returning after a few minutes with two wine glasses, each containing a full-bodied red.

"Mmmm, thank you, sweetie." She pecked him on the cheek as he sat next to her. Then she extended her legs to rest on the coffee table and lit a cigarette before leaning against him, just like the previous night.

Jace changed the TV to the movie channel. An old 1960s war movie was on and was already part-way over. They watched in silence for a few minutes as Sandra enjoyed her cigarette, sensually exhaling before leaning forward to ash it in the tray on the table by gently tapping her finger on it's top. She liked the way her black painted nails looked against the white paper. When she extinguished it she leaned back to find that Jace had extended his right arm and wrapped it around her.

Already so confident? She snuggled up close to him.

Before long his right hand slid down from her shoulder and landed on her side. A minute later, he had begun exploring. First, up and onto her hip, then down onto the bare skin of her leg. He gently trailed his finger up and down, barely touching her.

She loved the sensation of being touched and relished the tingles it gave her. After taking a sip of wine she lay down in his lap, using his legs as a pillow, giving him better access to continue his explorations.

"Mmmm, Jace, that feels wonderful."

Emboldened, his fingers hooked the bottom of her kimono on their next trip upwards, sliding it up her legs and over her hip, bringing her butt and thin panty strap into view. To her surprise, he didn't grab at her cheek. He just grazed it with all four fingertips as they traveled back down, as if he was admiring her. She smiled, she had raised such a respectful boy.

His touches were beginning to get to her, though, and she tried not to think about the hard shaft that she could feel against the side of her face.

Ever the explorer, Jace moved his hand to his Mother's belly, resting it still for a minute before slipping it underneath the flap of her kimono and onto her bare stomach.

Sandra inhaled sharply as his fingers began to trace a large circle on her sensitive skin. She was suddenly acutely aware of her bare breasts only inches from her son's exploring hand.

Soon, Jace began to draw a long line up and down her midriff rather than a circle. At the low point, his hand bumped into the kimono knot,loosening it ever-so-slightly with each bump. And at the high point, his fingers would trail up to her sternum, dangerously close to her firm boobs.

The fear that he would suddenly reach for a breast excited Sandra. What if he does it? Gropes me? Would I stop him? Of course she would stop him! She couldn't let him fondle her like that. What they had done last night had been wonderful and she certainly wanted to be closer to Jace. But she didn't want things to go too far too fast. Her hyper-sensitive breasts had always been her weak point and she was afraid she would lose control if he began touching them. Even so, the proximity of his hand excited her and her chest was soon covered in goosebumps.

As his finger tips were beginning to climb her inner swells, she reluctantly took his wrist in her hand and asked, "What do you think you're doing, Jace?"

"Just touching, Mom. Like last night."

"Last night was special."

"Is tonight special?"

"Yes... but not like last night."

She guided his hand out of her kimono and back onto her hip. He quickly slid it onto her still-uncovered rump. That was okay with her. He could explore down there.

Before long, the movie ended.

"Let's watch another," Jace suggested.

"No, honey, the deal was one movie," Sandra said, sitting up. Her loose kimono falling open as her hard, right nipple slipped into the view. "Oops," she giggled, covering up and quickly cinching the rope belt tighter.

"Common, Mom, just one more."

"Honey, I couldn't possibly make it through another. I need to sleep."

"Then let's watch it in your bed on my tablet. That way you can fall asleep if you get too tired."

In her bed? That seemed a bit dangerous. But he had suggested it so boldly. "Honey, I'll just end up falling asleep on your shoulder, then you'll be stuck there all night."

"Oh, Mom. I don't mind if you fall asleep."

"Really?"

"No, not at all. We'll be much comfier there, anyways."

Sandra thought. It was risky, but it would certainly be comfortable to lay in bed with him. She would need to make sure things stayed under control. "Alright, give me a few minutes and then come to my room."

She left him, going to the bathroom to brush her teeth and splash a bit of water on her face. I can manage this. I can stay in control.

She lay in her bed and called Jace, who quickly came and joined her with his tablet, which he set up on the mattress between them. He now wore only his pajama bottoms, having left his shirt in his own room. Sandra admired his muscles as he joined her in bed.

He quickly chose and clicked on another older movie. This time a long drama set in the mid-west. She loved those old "feel-good" movies.

"Let's get under the covers, I want you to be comfy while we watch," he suggested.

He pulled back the covers and they both climbed under, leaving the sheet rolled down to their waists.

She immediately nestled against him as his left arm snaked around her to squeeze her against him. How wonderful it was to be in bed with a man again! She smiled and rested her head on his strong chest. She wondered if Maria and Tyson ever laid like this. Of course, they do, silly!

Sandra noticed the bulge form in Jace's pajama pants, not far from where her hand rested on his belly. She had a sudden urge to reach out and squeeze it, just like last night. But she controlled herself. There was a difference between touching on the couch and touching in bed.

She cuddled a bit further against him, now letting her bosom press against his chest. Her robe had, once again, ended up loosened and her breasts were in danger of spilling out. It's okay, they're still covered.

She really was comfortable and was asleep within a few more minutes.

---

She woke up some time later, feeling refreshed. She knew the movie was still playing because she could hear it before opening her eyes.

She kept them closed and continued to enjoy the sensations she was feeling all over her body. Jace was rubbing her low back, it felt wonderful. He must have flipped her robe up again because his hand was on her bare skin.

Then she felt his other hand slide across her belly and up toward her chest. Her bare chest!

Jace hadn't flipped her robe up at the bottom, he had untied it! He had it wide open, the little sneak!

His fingers continued over her lower ribs and climbed the swell of her left breast before cupping her entire tit. Oh, it felt exquisite! To be fondled, groped, caressed! His thumb and first finger pinched her already-hard nipple casually, making her wonder how long he'd been playing with her like this. Could it have been a whole hour?

She knew she needed to stop him, to scold him for playing with her sleeping body. But she didn't want to. Let him touch me! Let him appreciate me! This was what she'd craved. This was what she'd earned.

Then his left hand slid lower, right onto her bare cheek. His fingers toyed with the strap of her thong for a few seconds before authoritatively pressing into her crack and gripping the top half of her buttocks. He couldn't reach farther than that.

She was truly growing horny now, being so brazenly treated like this. As he continued to pinch and toy with her nipples, she knew she'd lose control soon and would be unable to stop him. I'll just let him play a bit more, then I'll put an end to this. She slid her hand across his chest and moaned approvingly.

She felt him tug upward on her and she rolled closer to him, almost on top of him, giving him better access to her ass. I'm just getting a bit comfier, she thought to herself. I'm not encouraging him.

His left hand came back up off of her ass and began rubbing her low back once again, while his right left her tit and slid down to her hip. Good, back in the safe zone. He knew not to take advantage of his sleeping Mother. What a good son.

Suddenly his left hand dipped down again, but this time it went into her panties. His fingers were sliding down her bare crack! And going lower, too. Down, down they went, sliding across her little anus until they were right between her legs, barely reaching her pussy lips, reaching as far as he could, to his limit.

Oh God, this was too much! Too dangerous. She had to stop him. She would stop him. In just a moment. She would just let him keep wiggling his fingers like that for a moment longer. It felt so good to feel herself being touched down there after so long, getting wetter as he toyed with her.

Suddenly he reached even lower, having better access. Had he sat up to be able to slide his hand farther between her legs? No, she had moved! She had opened up her legs and climbed up the bed, closer to him, letting him access her. Oh, no! I'm losing control!

1...34567...9