Eye of the Beholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best part is this is one way glass. You can see out, but even if we turn on lights, it is nearly impossible to see in here." Mr. Thomas added as if he had read her thoughts. "Now, the others will be joining us shortly. I would like you to make an entrance. I will introduce you and you can come out wearing the robe and stand on this small podium. Once up on it, you can remove the robe. I would suggest no conversation unless directly prompted by one of the group or by me. And of course, if you feel uncomfortable, need a break, whatever, you can call for me. Now, excuse me, I want to start the visual show."

Tammy went to the corner and continued to watch the swimmers. They were completely unaware that they were being observed. She had swam in this same pool. She remembered losing her top and having her bottoms come loose as well. Maybe she had provided some entertainment without knowing. She would never look at a pool quite the same way again. A bit more light came into the room. Mr. Thomas has set up a projector and was hooking up a laptop. Suddenly pictures of her came onto the flat wall across from the projector. A nice assortment of her private shots. As they scrolled, she noticed that some had been cropped and others had a blur across her face. True to his word, he had made the pictures less identifiable. She knew who it was, and the men would know it was her, but this suited her. It also made her feel a wave of warmth wash over her body. Especially when she looked and saw her picture with a dick firmly tucked into her pink labia. She could almost feel the sensation of when Dan had fucked her and taken that picture. She decided she should remove her coat and put on the mask. And reluctantly the robe.

-0-


Tammy was in the corner of the room covered with the robe and the shadows when the men started to arrive. There was a knock at the door and Mr. Thomas opened it and ushered several older men into the room. They did not notice her and began to collect at the window to watch the aquatic activity. The scene reminded her of being at the aquarium, watching the fish in their tanks. A few more knocks and more men entered. They greeted each other and soon it was rather loud in the small room. No one had seen her yet and only Mr. Thomas had looked over at her with a nod and a smile. It seemed that it was all going according to his plan.

One of the men had been watching the slide show on the wall and called out. "Hey Phil, I see you have some new porn for us. That one of your young conquests? I know that isn't your dick in her, it is way too big." The other men chuckled and continued to watch the slides or the live show in the pool.

"Now that we are assembled." Mr. Thomas talked above the din of the others, attempting to get their attention. "Hello, now that we are all here, I have a few announcements and a surprise. Take a seat, if you would." The group shuffled to the chairs that had been arranged around the podium.

"Should we just sit or do you want us naked yet? Didn't know we were going to get a lecture tonight." One of the group called out, again getting a few snickers from the group. The event had the feel or a fraternity or at least a 'boys night out'. Tammy liked the element of surprise that Mr. Thomas was setting up. It would be interesting to see the reaction of these men to her presence and to her body.

"Hope you have food for us, Phil. Jacking off makes me hungry." Another comment from the group.

"Yeah, then you should be fucking starving as much as you fuck off." Replied another to the laughs of several.

Mr. Thomas continued, despite the distractions. "A little decorum, please. I have a surprise for the group. Not only the new photos that you have been enjoying, but we have the model with us. In the flesh, as it were." He gave a slight signal to Tammy and she began walking forward. A murmur shot through the group when they saw her emerge from the shadows heading to the raised platform. "Gentlemen, our muse for the evening."

Tammy stepped up on the small stage which raised her several feet into the air. Once atop, she paused for effect. Mr. Thomas moved to his right and flipped a switch which turned on a small hi intensity light above her completely illuminating her. It also made it difficult to see the men before her, but that didn't bother her much. She could imagine them and her eyes would probably adjust. She undid the tie on the robe and let it fall from her shoulders exposing herself completely to the group, naked in the light except for the mask which covered her face.

There was a sharp intake of breath from the group, not really a gasp, but more a collective intake of breath. After a momentary pause, someone began to clap, followed by others. "Bravo, Thomas, you have really outdone yourself." Another voice chimed in "Magnificent, very inspiring." There were other comments in the group, more as whispers than as actual comments. Tammy detected some movement from the room and her eyes did begin to adjust to the lighting. The shapes began to take form as she looked out into the room.


The room was warm and a bit humid, probably because of the proximity to the pool. Tammy felt comfortable despite being naked. She could feel eyes on her, scrutinizing every feature, looking at her inch by inch. She felt her nipples harden even further, as if that was possible. The skin around them seemed as tight as it could be. If she had been alone, she would have rubbed them, and if she had been with a partner, she would have asked for them to be kissed, licked and bitten. She played that scene in her mind as she stood on the stage. A mouth on her breast, fingers rolling her nipples between them as she moaned.

The men had gathered around the podium to get a closer look at their model. Slowly, each man began to disrobe, some just dropping their clothes, others meticulously folding each garment. Phil Thomas was in the latter group. A neat stack of clothes was placed on his chair. He watched Tammy. She appeared motionless, standing on the platform. But upon closer observation, he could see her breathing, the slow rise and fall of her chest. He saw her nipples, hard and tight. He looked down to her belly and then down to the junction of her legs and torso. He could see the folds of her labia. Tender pink flesh hidden from casual view, yet visible to his and the others careful scrutiny. He moved around and took in her view from behind. A nice back, two dimples where her kidneys would be and the roundness of her well formed ass. She had taken a stand with her legs apart, so even from behind, he could see her sex. She appeared excited, her mound was full and he detected a bit of moistness in the pink slit. It was exciting to view a woman with this much attention and this close, but not touch her. He felt himself growing hard as he continued looking at her soft white skin in the light before him.

Her eyes had adjusted to the light and she could see the group of older men around her. Not unattractive, a few were a bit paunchy and the whiteness of their asses was almost laughable. She could see their cocks in various stages of readiness. A couple had started to stroke themselves, but she could see that she had their full attention. Every eye was fixed upon her. Some were looking at her tits, others examining her pussy, a few others including Mr. Thomas were checking out her ass. It was exciting to see these men watching her, looking at her body and getting aroused.

One man pulled something out of a bag he had brought. A round tube about a foot in length, pink in color. He moved back to a chair, sat down and began stroking himself and getting harder with each pull. He slipped the device over his cock and began to twist it and move it up and down. "What the fuck is that Davis? You bring your own fake cunt?" A voice called out, breaking the silence that had fallen over the group.

"It's a Fleshlight. And I wouldn't knock it until you've tried it. Be nice and I might let you borrow it." The seated man replied.

That exchange was enough to get the group talking and becoming more active in their stroking. Tammy heard Mr. Thomas. "No need to stand completely still, you can move if you want. Feel free to turn." She shifted her weight and began a slow turn on the stage. She watched the men as she rotated around. Each now had their cock firmly in their hands and each had their own pace of rubbing and stroking themselves. She saw Mr. Thomas as she turned. His dick in his hand and he moved his hand to the end and back down the shaft. She saw the tip of his cock was glistening with a drop of wetness being spread around the tip with the motion of his hand. She watched as he moved his had back and forth on his hard rod, faster and faster. His eyes were fixed on her before him.

It had probably only been a few moments, but it seemed longer. She watch other men rubbing their members, stroking and watching her. She could hear the breathing become faster the closer they came to climax. She was looking forward to watching that. She had seen men come before, but not this many, and not this detached. It excited her some to think about this group of men all becoming excited just because of her and how she looked.

The man with the fleshlight was the first. She saw him tense and arch his back. The tool contained his ejaculate, and he lay back in his chair as his cock proceeded to fill the container. Then another and another started to climax. Long strands of white cum shot from cock after cock. Tammy heard a variety of sounds, from low moans to "Oh, yessssss." Each man had his own way to express his finish.

She again turned to see Mr. Thomas. Their eyes met and she saw him begin to milk his cock hard and fast. He was clearly close to orgasm, and was clearly absorbing every inch of her body as he came closer and closer to climax. With a quick movement, he straightened and his cock began to throb shooting a spurt of white cum out onto the floor. Followed by another and another. The tip of his cock was covered in cum, his hand still moved up and back getting each drop from his dick. His eyes still locked on her but with a look of being spent, drained. A satisfied smile crossed his face.

The men had brought towels and cleaned themselves and their surroundings and began to get dressed. Several came up to Tammy for another look. Several "Mmmmmm"-ing in approval of what they saw. Before long, the entire group was clothed and milling around. One member cleared his throat and announced "I'm heading over to Murph's for a drink. Anyone interested?" Several nodded and said a one word acknowledgement. The door opened and the men began to file out.

All but Mr. Thomas. "Alright, Tammy. You can come down now. You were perfect. This was the best meeting of 'Faculty Jacks', well, ever."

Tammy stepped down but before she retrieved her robe she stood before Mr. Thomas. She looked at him and quietly said "The evening doesn't need to end quite yet. Are you interested in a private showing? Or more?"

"Interested?" Mr. Thomas replied. "Yes. But not here, and not tonight. You are still my student, here at my request. I will request a raincheck on that offer if I may."

Tammy felt slightly embarrassed, but she guessed he was right. She went to her bag in the corner and began to dress. This time she kept her back to Mr. Thomas. She didn't want him to see the disappointment in her eyes.

"I'll walk you back to your car, Tammy" Mr. Thomas offered. "It is not out of my way, and I want to tell you a couple of things."

"I'm fine. You don't need to, but it is very nice of you." Tammy replied as they left the room and headed outside.

"My pleasure." He held the door for her and they began to walk back to the parking lot. "You see, tonight you were here on an 'assignment'. This was your first modeling job in a sense, and I don't want that to be confused with any relationship we may have. That was why I declined your offer. Does that make sense?" He talked as much to himself as to Tammy who was walking beside him.

"Yes, I think so. And, to be honest, that was rather exciting. I did enjoy being the center of attention. And I did enjoy your attention." Tammy replied.

"Good. We will find a time and place more suited. And before I forget, I said you would find it rewarding." Mr. Thomas passed an envelope to Tammy.

"What is this?" Tammy stopped holding the envelope and turned to Mr. Thomas. She could see it held money and she wasn't sure if it was a bribe or if she was being paid like a hooker. She fluctuated between embarrassment and anger but chose to be confused allowing him to explain.

"This is just the standard modeling fee, $200 for the hour. You performed a professional service and you should be compensated. And if you decide to continue in this work, I know where you can get several excellent references." Mr Thomas' tone was professional. Not cold, but dispassionate. "Now you can see one reason for my declining your offer, I hope. I didn't want you to confuse the meaning of this payment."

Tammy decided to take the money. She could sort the details out later. Truly an interesting evening, to say the least. If nothing else, she may have found a part time position that she could truly enjoy. The pair walked on to their cars quietly. As they parted, Tammy turned to the older man beside her. "Thank you, Mr. Thomas. I will call you next week for an appointment. I think I want to discuss this further."

"I will look forward to that. I would like to discuss it further as well."

As they parted, Tammy fumbled with her keys and they fell to the ground with a jingle. As she looked down for them, Mr. Thomas shined a light on the ground. "Let me help you with that."


She spotted the keys and bent to pick them up, and felt his hand reach to her lower back and then down to her bottom. She lingered in picking up her keys and wiggled her ass a little. His hand stayed firmly on it as she stood up."

"I don't need to leave quite yet." Mr. Thomas said in a low voice. His hand moved up on her back and pulled Tammy closer. "I think you will find my backseat quite spacious. More than enough room for both of us." He tapped his keys and unlocked his car which was conveniently only a few spots away. They were close enough to the light to have some visibility, but not directly under it. Tammy wondered if that was a happy accident or if he had parked there on purpose as she slid into the back of his dark sedan.

The door closed and Mr. Thomas moved close and kissed Tammy deeply. His hand went beneath her coat and began to cup her breast, massaging her chest as his tongue found hers. Both were breathing heavily in short order. Tammy found the excitement from earlier, from being watched, welling up inside her again. A warm feeling coupled with a moistness between her legs excited her even more.

"It has been a long time since I have done double duty in the same night, but you seem to have me primed. I've long admired your lips, Tammy. And after seeing the pictures pf you sucking those young cocks, well, I wondered..." Mr. Thomas leaned slightly away and undid his belt, then his pants. Tammy smiled and reached down and helped him lower them to his knees.

"I was hoping we would get a chance to do this, and perhaps more." Tammy saw the pink tip of his cock poke from the top of his underwear. She took the waistband and lowered it, revealing his hardness. She reached and took his cock in her hand and began to slowly stroke it. She smiled as she felt it harden even more to her touch. "Mmmm, It looks good. I must taste it." She licked her lips and lowered her head onto his hard dick, licking the tip as she took it into her mouth. She sucked and drew her head back off him. Releasing it with a "smack" of her lips. She looked and his eyes were closed and he was obviously enjoying her mouth. "Do you want me to suck your cock some more, Mr. Thomas?" She asked, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear him ask for it.

"Yes Tammy, suck me off. Take my cock and make it cum, I want to shoot a hot load of cum in your mouth and have you suck it dry." Mr. Thomas sounded much different than she had ever heard. His hand went to her head and pushed it back down on his dick. "There, that is where your mouth belongs, suck it. Suck it and if you do it well, I may reward you by licking your pussy until you cum." He thrust his cock deep into her mouth and held her head on it.

Hearing him talk to her like that made Tammy even hotter. She imagined the windows were starting to steam up, but she didn't look nor did she care. She moved up and down in his hard cock, sucking and licking. She used one hand to stroke it and bobbed her head on him, as much as she could while he held her head in place. It was a delicious combination of him fucking her mouth and she sucking his cock. Hard to tell where one action stopped and the other began. Her tongue circled the tip in her mouth and found the hole in the top. There was salty liquid around it which tasted good and made Tammy suck more, lick more. Finally Mr. Thomas exhaled deeply, arched his back and his cock began to throb in Tammy's mouth. She felt the cum that she had seen explode out of him earlier on the back of her throat. Wave after wave spurted into her mouth, filling her.

She pulled away from his cock and licked a final few drops from his tip. She looked at him and tilted her head back swallowing his hot load in an obvious display of satisfaction. Now it was her turn to lean back. She had been right, the windows were steamed, but enough light came in to see a smile spread across Mr. Thomas' face. "I hope that was satisfactory, Mr. Thomas. Good enough to earn some of that licking you promised?" She asked coyly.

"Very satisfactory, Tammy. Lean back and I will return the favor." Mr. Thomas moved forward and removed Tammy's dark yoga pants revealing that she had nothing on beneath them. He lowered them to her ankles and freed one leg completely, placing it behind his head. His hand moved to the junction of her leg and torso. "My, you are quite wet already. I'll see if I can add to that." A finger moved across her pink lips sending a shiver through her body. He raised the finger to his mouth and tasted her juices. "Ah, nectar of the gods. I can't wait to taste more." He lowered his face to her pussy and let his tongue glide to her moist, pink labia. A finger darted inside and a second. They spread her as his tongue slid in and out and around her pussy. She rocked and moved with him as he ate her. His second hand moved under her ass, pushing her tightly to his mouth. Fingers fought with his tongue to gain control of her wet folds. Having been aroused for the better part of the evening she surprised herself at how quickly she was on the verge of climax. This direct attention of his tongue and fingers on her clit sent waves of shivers through her. She was going to cum and cum hard.

A low moan that seemed to swell up from her toes began. She felt a wave wash over her, then another. He spread her apart and thrust his fingers two, no three as deep in her as they would go. His other hand had a finger positioned at her tight anus and it slid slowly into her ass as she felt his tongue lick the hard little button of her clit. Another wave and she bit her lip as she heard someone moan louder. Was that her? "Fuck, ohhhhhhh FUCK... Ohhhhhhhhhh" Her hand went to his and tried to pull it off. She tried to move from his fingers and tongue, but they were joined as if they could never part. "Ohhhh, please, enough, ohhhh." She finally felt him move away. She was spent. Completely drained and she slumped to the seat. Eyes closed. Hot. Exposed.

She felt his hand on her waist. Turning her. She was too drained to even ask, but turned slightly and looked back at him. She saw his eyes. Again they looked at her, coveting every inch of her exposed skin. He raised her ass slightly, enjoying the soft flesh of it as he rubbed one cheek. "You certainly have an effect on me, Tammy. I'm hard again and will need to use your pussy to relieve myself. It is so hot and wet, I should have no trouble fucking you. Take it all inside you, my little muse." She felt his cock positioned at the entrance to her vagina. She had never felt so tired, utterly exhausted, but also excited. She moved slightly, which was all she could manage. Mr. Thomas thrust in, sliding his hard cock into her wetness. It filled her and felt wonderful as it touched her deep inside. He pulled back and thrust again. And again. His hands were on her hips pulling her into him as he thrust again and again and again. Tammy closed her eyes and enjoyed the motion and the sensation of him filling her with his cock.