Eye of the Beholder Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple seeks adventure, but are they ready for whats next?
2.3k words
4.12
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the right place?"

"Of course, it is!"

"I don't know Nik... Is anyone even here?"

The building seemed empty. The dark street was lit only by a flickering lantern by the warehouse door. Sean promised that it would be packed tonight. Not that I knew the guy well, but a rave seemed fun at the time. Bri and I weren't big into drugs, we only ever smoked what we got from Sean. But when she mentioned trying something harder than weed, Sean told us about this place.

They called it Ragnarök, or the Rag. The tabs and shots they handed out were supposed to be the most stimulating, with minimal effects.

"Bri, just trust me. You can't park next to building or the cops will suspect something. It's supposed to look empty!" She took another puff of her laced pen, no wonder she was paranoid.

"Okay, can you park over there?" She pointed to a dark alley, not something I would have been willing to considered in any other situation, but the little I knew about raves made me assume that hiding the car was the best option. Besides, I was a big guy, I could take whatever the dark could throw at me. I turned into the alley, dodging a dumpster. I cut the engine and it went black. I opened the door, but Bri didn't move.

"Babe, let's go. We came this far, what's a few more steps?" I squeezed her hand, reassuringly. She was already sweating. Maybe this was a bad idea...

"Yeah, you're right. Just stay close to me."

I ran my fingertips through her hair. "Always." That got a smile.

We made our way to the lit door. I knocked three times, then twice, then once. I heard the latch and the door cracked. We glanced at each other and Bri took one long puff before she stored her pen in her bra. As we stepped through the door, I could finally hear the pulse of the bass, the shouts and vibrations of hundreds of people high on God-knows-what. The bouncer that opened the door for us led us down a dark hallway to another door with purple and blue streams of light leaking underneath the door.

"Welcome to the Rag. Two rules. One: No one leaves til the music stops. Two: Anything that happens doesn't leave the building." We both nodded in the dim light. Wow, they were really taking this shit seriously.

The door opened and I was shocked at the obscenity. Hundreds of people pressed together, glowing jewelry and body paint decorated their half naked bodies. Actually, some were fully naked, and some women were topless along with the men. Plastic bags and containers were thrown around, tabs with smiley faces, evil apples, vagina-shaped flowers and other odd pictures were in the containers. Other treats flew about the crowd; laced desserts and of course pizza boxes, beach balls and dildos?!

We stepped into the room, Bri was sweating even more now, whether from nerves or heat, probably both. Two dancing girls pushed us into a pillar, they were topless, and the blonde was sucking on the darker blonde's neck.

I felt something sticky on the pillars rub off on my arm, I really don't want to know what that was.

I glanced at Bri and she was watching the two girls intensely as they resumed making out. The look in her eyes made my dick jump. I grabbed her waist, turning her to me, the beat changed to something that I could move easily too. Bri continued to watch the girls as I ground into her. I felt her loosen a bit, swaying slowly as she rested her hands on my chest.

God, my girl was sexy. I loved her thick red hair, her intense sky-blue eyes. I dug my fingers into her thick waist, wishing I could wrap her thighs around me.

I never, rather rarely, saw her Bisexuality as a source of sexual arousal, but damn this was hot, seeing her lick her lips and curl them up.

Her fingers kneaded my chest, finally undoing my top button so that she could play with my chest hair. The smell of sweat and bodies, the heat from all the movement and smoke, it pulled us into the moment, feeding our excitement.

A bag of something was thrown in between us as the music sped up. We followed it with our eyes as it landed on the floor next to us. Assorted tabs were in the bag, the vagina-flowers and a phallic elephant trunks. The real reason we were here. An adventure we hopefully wouldn't forget. Bri leaned down and picked up the bag and pulled two tabs out, placing one on my tongue while putting the other on hers.

It tasted sweet, melted like cotton candy on my tongue. I closed my eyes feeling my fingers buzz and my dick swell. When I opened my eyes after a full minute of feeling the drugs pulse through my body, I saw Bri with her hands in the air swinging her hips to the bridge of the Latin beat. My hands found their home on her hips and slowly caressed up her curves, over her breasts, up her arms til my fingers intertwined with hers just as the beat dropped.

Everyone around us was entranced by the music as we were, jumping to the beat, swinging our heads, arms in the air. My legs were numb. The colors made shapes in the darkness above us and between us. My dick was rock hard, struggling against my poor choice of tight fitted jeans. I felt sweat drip down my face, it felt like rain.

I stopped to rip my shirt off. God, it was hot. The buttons scattered the floor. I threw my shirt up and away into the red and orange clouds of smoke. Was the building on fire? No, the clouds are green and flashing now. Not fire.

Someone's hands were down my pants, squeezing my ass. Bri? They were small enough. Do I know this song? Where did those girls go? I want to see their tits mashed together.

I tangled my fingers in Bri's curls, drenched from sweat and the steam from the smoke machines. I felt amazing! And so hard... I want to leave, push her up against the bricks and fuck her. But the music hadn't stopped. I frowned at that. I looked around, everyone, even Bri was too out of it to notice if we left. Damn, the bouncer would still be there. My head rolled around, eyelids heavy, I was trying to make sense of the chaos around me. What could I fuck her against? How could I get those fucking beautiful thighs around me?

The shapes and colors were too much. The pounding bass vibrated my entire body, my heart, my head, my cock. I reached into my pants, adjusting my hard-on more comfortably against my leg. All eight and a half inches, not that I measured, it was just Bri's guess.

The bass boomed one long note, bridging into a slower, sexier song. How long have we been dancing? My dick was starting to hurt from the pressure of my blood, from the friction of my jeans.

Bri's hands were no longer on my ass they were working the belt around my waist. She finally undid it and whipped it over my shoulder, pulled the other end around my neck and back through the loop. She tightened it around my neck like a collar gripping the leather as my leash. I didn't dare pull away for fear of choking.

She used her free hand to undo my buttons, pull my briefs downs and tug out my dick. It took her three tugs before she could get my meat out. It flopped out and jumped to stick straight up between us. I was suddenly very aware of the gyrating crowd around us despite the cotton candy buzzing through me. My dick was soaked and salty from my sweat and pre. I wanted Bri against the wall, I wanted her on her knees, but neither were possible with the density of the crowd around us. So, she stripped off her shirt, pressed her naked belly against me, my cock pressed between us. She moved her hips, staying on her tip-toes so she could move up and down too.

The beat of the music picked up, the crowed chanting as it neared the drop. Oh, I was close! One hand around her waist, pulling her against me, the other tangled in her hair. Her smell, her movement, the beat and the shouts of the people around us...

Someone had their hands on my hips, I felt his rod against my left ass cheek, his nipples and bare chest against my back. No doubt he was naked. I could practically count his abs with my own back muscles. Another man joined, he was dark and bald, he put his arms around mine and Bri's shoulders, burying his face in my neck as our little group moved to the heartbeat of the music. My girl leaned back, supported by the strangers arm and the belt around my neck. It was getting harder to breathe, but the tightness of the leather sent shocks of pleasure from my neck to my dick.

I opened my eyes to look at her, she was enjoying the taste of a strange woman, her tongue playing in the other girls mouth. This new girl was opposite of the man at my neck who was now dry humping my leg and sucking my jugular. The man behind me followed his lead, pulling my pants past my ass so he could slide his meat up and down my crack while nibbling my shoulder.

I didn't think I would enjoy a mans touch this much...

I imagined the dick going inside me, I suddenly felt very empty. His hands were still on my waist and I didn't want them to go anywhere. As if reading my mind, he latched on to me tighter, taking one hand away just to push the tip of his dick between my cheeks.

I imagined the bald man at my neck putting his tongue skills to work on my dick, he was licking his way down my chest now, biting and tugging my chest hair. When he got to my nipple, he was home, thrusting against my thigh, teething my now oh-so sensitive nipples.

My grip on Bri tightened, her hold on my leash did as well, I felt fevered from my lack of oxygen.

Our group of five moved and pulled at each other as us three men reached our peak. I was entranced, I couldn't spare my concentration on my girl and her girl. All I could do is moan and hold tight as the two men rode me.

The music tensed and quickened, but I had lost all sense of pace or rhythm. I pressed myself tighter against Bri, and then back against my man behind me. Alternating between the two. He wasn't inside me, but I could feel almost all of him between my cheeks now. Whenever I pushed forward I treated my man on my leg to a trust from my thigh against his packed crotch, earning a timbered moan from his mouth that was suckling my nipple.

I loved feeling us moving together, I loved how tangled we were in the middle of this strange crowd. I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

Just as the song began to near another beat drop, my man behind me reached down slowly and pushed my asshole open with his finger and twirled it. He pulled out and just as the bass boomed he pushed his dick inside me. Ten grunts and five shots of cum later I passed out.

...

I woke up the next morning, thankfully in my car. The door was wide open. My legs were hanging out, my feet resting on the ground. My head, pounding, resting on the center console. I blinked, no doubt my battery was dead from the door being open so long. Old piece of crap.

"Oooooohhhh, God!" My head was pounding, I reached up to try and massage the tension out of my temples. Everything from my toes to my ass was sore. My stomach was in knots and ears were ringing. On top of everything I had to pee.

I heard Bri snore from the backseat, at least she was alive. I tried to maneuver my aching body out of the car so I could piss behind one of the dumpsters without waking her up. I grabbed the steering wheel as a handle to pull myself up. Then I heaved from the sudden lightheadedness, grabbing my head and my stomach to help still my rising nausea. After 3 whole minutes of trying not to barf, I felt strong enough to stand.

Where was my shirt? Ripped. How did we get back to the car? Maybe those guys helped after I passed out. What time it is? I don't think the sun was up yet. At least my pants were still on. And my belt. I pulled the leather strip though its loop, loosening it from around my throat. That may have been the source of my passing out, my neck was quite sore too. I threw the belt onto the passenger seat and stood up.

It was the blue hour of the morning, right before the dawn. No one was on the street yet, so I had no reason to be shy pissing in public, not that I can blush after cumming on the dance floor last night. Too tired and out of it to aim, I pulled my pants and briefs down past my butt and let loose.

Strange thing is, I didn't hear the splash, but rather felt it. It was running down my legs.

"Fucking shit." I reached to angle my dick up and grasped air. Piss still leaking down my legs, I looked down in horror. Where my eight-inch pride had been, now was just a mound of hair! The piss was coming from between my legs!

"MY DICK FELL OFF!"