Eyes Up Here Ch. 01: SIGHTS SET

Story Info
MASTER or MAsTEr. The Boss is still the Boss.
12.9k words
4.6
9.8k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,833 Followers

Eve Valentino was the hottest girl around. Tall, fit in every way possible, long blond hair down to her lower spine, stripper quality...hell pornstar magnificence to the eye. Eve knew very well what she had going. The thing is Eve was all about her career, too much so to be any man's prize possession. At 26 she had climbed the corporate ladder at Bioneer Technologies without actually fucking her way to the top. Sure she found ways to reach her goal by being fierce, yet a sweetheart to most of those beneath her. Enemies were often made without going out of her way to produce their ire. Most blaming Corporate for bowing to her beauty. Employees knew her higher ups would love to seduce her but she wouldn't bow down to any of them. Sexual harassment kept a large portion of the office leaders from getting too open toward her. Water cooler porn at best, men gossiping about how they would love to strip her naked and contort her hot ass in every position possible. Plots were out there, none acted upon however. That was about to change.

"Late night Eve."

"Hello Garrett." She looked up from her computer screen with gorgeous big blue eyes. Her thin smile noticed she returns to her late night work. Eve had gotten behind in her research reports due to being in her best friend Laurel's wedding. With so many reports thrown at her by far too many Scientists before the holidays, even one day made things ridiculous for her. She really did need an assistant.

"Coming to the New Years Eve party? It could be your best new year yet. It's named after you right?" Garrett, a distinguished cad in his early 40's who ran Bioneer's Robotics lab teased. A smirk only led Eve to shake her head. She knew even he had eyes for her. 80% of the men at Bioneer did, especially the married ones with lackluster sex lives.

"As if I've never heard that one Garrett. I'm too busy to break away right now. Why are you even here it's 11:00? One more hour the ball drops."

"I could say the same of you. Pretty quiet up here I just wanted to drop off a proposal for Alister so I don't misplace it."

"Pretty certain his office is locked up." She poises a brow. She had a hunch Garrett was just checking on her. Men!

"I'll just slide it under his door and shoot him a text. Nice outfit by the way."

"Just a dress Garrett." She wore a tight black dress with a very short hemline to accentuate her long muscular legs, well tanned from her affection for the sun. Her apartment being a low level penthouse offered her a certain freedom when sunbathing. Only eyes higher than her third floor apartment complex could spy on her. Safe enough to cherish Apollo.

"Not asking what I'm proposing Alister?" He paused next to her on his way through, long enough to eyeball her cleavage. Being alone tonight she had gone to the restroom earlier and removed a cumbersome bra. She should have known her privacy would be short lived.

"I don't have any research papers in my mail here. Fine! What am I missing here Garrett?" She swivels to face him settling back with a timid scowl, his eyes immediately drawn to her skirt hoping for a glimpse of Eden. She knew, she just rolled her eyes and closed her knees properly.

"I did fire out an email about Psi Naps. You do recall that pet project right?"

"I don't believe so. What exactly is Psi Naps?"

He pauses her with a finger before stepping away long enough to bend over and cast an envelope document beneath Alister Foley's office door. Alister being the CEO of the Special Projects Division. Returning to watch her resume her duties on her computer he leans against the corner of her desk. "Where was I?"

"Psi Naps." She downsized her current screen to avoid sharing information sensitive to other labs in the building.

"Right! I've been developing a portable unit for sleep disorder patients. A hypersensitive pair of contact lens that when worn before bed can create a sense of inner peace."

"Warm milk can't do that?" She smirks as Garrett puts his hands in his pants pockets. Charming he was but she had no time for dating. She could tell by his demeanor that he was hoping she might relax more.

"I suppose it can't be overlooked. Sufferers of lactose intolerant sleep orders might disagree." He laughs, "Anyway, the micro circuitry is so molecular in the lens that it appears normal to the naked eye. However the contacts function by relaxing the brain into a false sense of deep relaxation."

"So, they are being hypnotized into thinking they're tired enough to actually sleep?"

"I wouldn't say hypnotized, merely the brain being tricked into retraining itself to require a steady regiment of sleep. Test subjects are coming along nicely. Snoring away."

"How many subjects have proven to be a success? Enough to be weened off of your toys?"

"Once the brain is trained they don't need them any longer. I myself think this is a huge breakthrough."

"Possibly. No side effects?" She notices her computer acting funky and switches attention to it as it goes completely black. "What just happened?" She checks the connections as Garrett shuffles something in his pants pocket, "I swear if I've just lost what I've been working on for the last four hours I'm going to go drown my sorrows."

"Hope not. But, hey it is that time of year where drowning sorrows is at the top of the list."

"Not funny Garrett. I wonder if the other computers are having the same problem?" He did but wasn't offering insight. He had a plan to get her to give up her night owl workload. It was called a low level close proximity EMP. Being near her desk it blacked out her computer.

"Dunno! You can bet the IP's aren't on duty to rescue you."

"Fuck me." She hisses then looks at Garrett with a wince, "Not an offer."

"Never crossed your legs...I mean my mind." He winks.

"There's that sexual harassment."

"You beat me to that when you asked me to fuck you. Relax I'm only joking. I say just give up tonight and go upstairs and have a drink. Be social for once."

"I might not have much choice." She lifts her cell to check the time and realizes, "I have internet so it has to be the computer itself. Well hell!" Having decreased the EMP emitter in his pocket her cell and his went back to normal.

"Live a little Eve. Join me for a drink?"

"One. I've been up 26 hours now. Laurel's wedding was exhausting. Any more than one drink I'll need an Uber."

"I can give you a lift home if you need it."

"Uh huh!" She frowns knowing he hoped she might get drunk and silly. "I'm wide awake now but I might not be after a drink to relax me more than I already am."

"Trouble sleeping?" He chuckles, "I have the cure." He removes a tiny case from his pocket opposite pants pocket.

"You carry your research with you? That's against the rules Garrett."

"Just tonight. I figure there might be some higher ups I can swindle out of grant money to further these babies. I'm thinking big...altering overeating disorders, restraint against bad habits, things like that. Optical therapy kind of thing."

"Glorified hypnotism."

"One that actually works without watching something shiny swaying in front of your eyes."

"Alister really approved of this idea? It seems...shady."

"Shady how? It's not like I'm using them to get bank account numbers." He pauses, "Well, maybe to get more grants to come my way. Not a bad idea. I'm actual wearing a pair myself. Only this pair isn't to make me sleepy."

"Criminal idea." One last attempt at reviving her computer as he hits the EMP with one last tiny surge she gives up and gathers her actual paper notes, placing them into her desk drawer. Opening it without thinking Garrett notices her black bra stashed in her drawer. "You did not see that." She swiftly closes her drawer to hide it.

"See what? Those?" He points at her nipples poking through her tight dress.

"Strike two."

"Swing Batta Swing! Come on Eve stop being so snooty. I know there's a party animal in there somewhere."

"Of course there is, but you're not seeing her." She giggles and stands up straightening her dress of wrinkles. Her curves were stunning. As he looks her over from head to toe she narrows her eyes while snapping her fingers. "Eyes up here!" She had a bizarre thought, "Lord I hope he hasn't perfected X-ray contacts that see through solid objects." It made her grin at being so 1960's.

"Grab your shoes and let's get moving. Only 20 minutes until the ball drops. Oh! About my carrying my research? I brought samples of some of the ocular prototypes along. Trust me Psi Naps is more than just a sleeping aid, it's also a wake up call." He taps his eyelid gently while winking.

"Oh, that doesn't sound ominous. Count me out." She kneels to grab her pumps and stands putting them on one foot at a time. She was well aware he checked her cleavage out as she knelt. She needed her bra but no way was he seeing it up close. Told to live a little Eve Valentino chose to leave it behind. She was covered.

"Wait until you see the reactions I get to some of these babies." He pats his pockets.

"How many do you have on you?"

"Eight sets. They're tiny so they don't take up much room. Cleaning solution right here, so others can share in the experience after each other."

"Is this really approved by Alister?"

"Oh yeah! He agreed that it would be good to get insight from our own people. You don't have to try them Eve. But...you could be missing out."

"On taking a nap definitely. I don't grasp how your gadgets there can even be realized. Appetite control cannot be noticeable in three minutes time. So unless you have a miracle cure for bad dancing and even worse bad jokes I see no one all that interested. No offense."

"None taken." He walks with her to the glass doors leading out into a massive hallway, opening the door for her like a gentleman. She walked slightly ahead of him and moved toward the elevators. Glancing over her shoulder she spotted him looking at her ass. Rolling her eyes, she again scolded him, "What did I say? Eyes up here already."

"Sorry."

"Sure you are."

"Come on Eve, you know you have a hard body. A man can't help but look it's in our DNA."

"What color are my panties?" She stopped cold in her tracks catching him off guard. He nearly ran her over.

"What? How would I know that? Ummm? Your bra was black so I'll say black panties."

"Good! Those aren't x-ray contacts. I'm not wearing panties."

"Whoa! Is Eve Valentino actually thawing out? New Years resolution to be more openminded toward we men?"

"Don't get your hopes up. All I did was crack a joke of my own."

"Interesting idea though. I might need to work on a pair of those."

"The military will love your work. I can already see the enemy coming a mile away." She razzes him with her tongue. As the elevator door opens the two enter and stand idle until Garrett punches the button for the top floor. Looking at her again she fidgets, "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"I didn't know you had a tattoo."

"What?" Her jaw dropped, "Nobody knows I have a tattoo."

"Gotcha!" He chuckles, "Had you going there didn't I?"

"Sadly yes. You were looking at my hip, that's where my tattoo is."

"Good guess on my part."

"Hmmm! Maybe I should try the ones you're wearing. Just to be safe. Unless you're afraid I'll bust you with those x-ray peeping toms."

"Thought you'd never ask..." She moves closer to look him in the eye making him give up, "Yeah, I'm wearing Psi Naps."

"Why aren't you sleepy then? Or, losing five pounds instantly?"

"Mine...do something more specific to my own needs."

"Which are?"

"That's...rather personal."

Hitting the stop button on the elevator she folded her arms and insisted. "They are x-ray aren't they? Cough them up, let me see those."

"Seriously? Ball is going to drop in fifteen minutes. 14...13..."

"Now or I turn you in for sexual harassment. I'm not joking Garrett. I can pull your research money in a heartbeat. Your choice."

"Ballbreaker." He shakes his head then removes a contact case filled with solution from his jacket, prompting Eve to hold it. Tilting his head back he carefully removes the contact from his left eye, placing it in the solution. Moments later the second lens is floating. "Give them a second."

"What am I going to see Garrett? Level with me."

"Stars. Listen...can I be open with you?"

"You can...within reason."

"Well, I...have erectile disfunction. Blue pills don't even help. What those particular lens do is stimulate the brain into setting things right."

"Bullshit!"

"I've been drooling over you for nearly thirty minutes. See a woody anywhere on my person?" He tugs at his slacks. Trying not to look she discovers no hard on.

"Obviously they don't work then."

"It takes time. You wearing them will prove nothing, but go for it if you think they're really G.I. Joe stealth."

"I swear if they're x-ray I'm going to..."

"Say something that I can fire back against my sexual harassment charge? Like threatening to kill me?"

"Whatever! You know I'm not going to make you lose your job."

"Try them you won't see me nude. Guarantee it."

"This is stupid." She stares at the case and decides to risk it. Plucking one contact out she delicately introduces it to her cornea. The second contact followed once she stopped blinking rapidly. Not being used to wearing contacts her being 20/20 vision she had to keep her lids sealed until it felt right to her. Opening her eyes she looks over at Garrett. "Nothing. I see nothing but what appears normal."

As she looks at him with a shrug he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny remote. "This might help. It's the Psi Naps version I call SIGH SNAP. Snap being naps with the letters rearranged, Sigh being a play on words. This device begins the brain stimulation process." He presses a button on it and instantly her eyes get foggy.

"What's happening here? I'm getting blurred vision."

"Oh, that's just the attachment process."

"Attachment?"

"Yep. Permanent feature I'm afraid."

"What are you talking about?"

"You see I didn't attach them to my own eyes. I merely wore them like regular contacts. You however will live with them now. Try and remove them and you will destroy your retinas beyond repair. Let's not ruin those beautiful baby blues of yours."

"Stop fucking with me Garrett."

"Am I? I'm a pretty intelligent Scientist sweetheart. Those specific contacts will activate your brains pleasure centers with so much intensity that you won't be able to help yourself. Not only that...but they make you susceptible to suggestions. My suggestions."

"If you say I'm going to be your sex slave I'm using my kickboxing training for more than fighting my shadow."

"Knees." He smirks.

"What?" Her legs tremble and begin to buckle under her. With just enough bodily strength to save herself from a bad fall she drops to her knees. "What the fuck Garrett." It wasn't a question.

"See? Pardon the pun. I'm going to suggest that you never consider violence toward me. Is that understood Eve?"

"Brainwashing me?"

"Yes and no. You're going to know every dirty little thing you do. However, you will not attack me, nor will you admit to what I've just done to you. You're going to live life as you do now with the exception of any suggestion I offer you. Hypnotic? Of a sort. Blackmail? Probably. The synapses of your brain will refuse to deny my suggestions. Therefore, I suggest you keep the fact I've done this to you to yourself."

"This is crazy. There is no way this can be true."

"Show me your tits."

"Noooo! I...motherfucker." She involuntarily reaches behind her neck and unzips her dress and guides her support straps over her golden shoulders until her stunning 38D's stepped out for air. "How? Garrett please don't do this to me."

"Better than I envisioned. Stand up."

She rises to face him her brow creasing and almost ashamed of her actions. Zero control of her limbs wouldn't allow her to even cover herself up. Trying to palm her breasts she failed to enclose them. Guiding her hands aside he did it for her squeezing her tits and jostling them about. Continuing his abuse with a tug to both nipples she pouted at his demanding touch. "Perfect nips you have there Eve. I suggest you always enjoy my touch."

"I'll never...fuck your hands feel so strong."

"I suggest that you always want to be the center of attention amongst men. Do your job as you always do with authority, but find it in yourself to be more receptive to men. Myself explicitly. Should men compliment your body thank them. Flirt more. Tease when it becomes possible. Understood Eve?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"None. Will you be telling Alister how I subdued you?"

"No. I have no desire to get you into trouble." There it was, her brain was already switching over to his suggestions. He had told her that she would tell no one what he had done.

"Hate me?"

"Yes. No. I want to but I don't."

"Very good. I no longer need this remote. The attachment process has stimulated your judgment centers, you now know you cannot deny me. Nor, any man I should send you after."

"What? You're going to use me like some whore?"

"Oh fuck yes. We're going to fuck like crazy later in the morning."

"Shit!" She sighed but accepted her fate. "What did I do to deserve this Garrett?"

"By putting your job above men. I find this a nice compromise. Pull your dress up I'll zip you. We have five minutes to grab champagne and say Happy New Year to everyone."

"Please don't make me do anything to lose my job."

"Have faith in me Beautiful."

"As if that will happen."

What did I suggest about accepting compliments?"

"Thank you Garrett. I'm glad you find me beautiful."

"Fucking sexy as hell."

"Even I know that, but thank you again." She covers her tits up then turns her back to him as he zips her dress. Reaching around her he kisses her neck sending chills over her golden flesh. "That feels wonderful."

"Plenty more kisses on the way. I suggest you be cordial."

"I'm always cordial. Garrett?"

"Yeah?" He turns the elevator stop back on and the box rises once again.

"What are you going to do with the other contacts?"

"Why you're going to endorse them and get our co-workers to try them out."

"More sex slaves?"

"Maybe Claude's secretary Summer. I've always had a fascination with African American beauty. Her body nearly rivals yours."

"You're...sick Garrett."

"I suggest you never think that way of me again."

"I won't." She changes her mind with little resistance. "Summer is very beautiful."

"Oh! For the record? The contacts do not need cleaned, they've molded to the cornea's and your tear ducts will be enough to avoid discomfort."

"You've thought of everything."

"You haven't seen anything yet." He places his hand on her ass as the elevator door opens to a serenade of Auld Lang Syne. "Missed the ball drop." Through the buildings exterior glass wall they were witness to a distant fireworks display looming over the city of Los Angeles. It was quite beautiful in their lively multi colored plumes. Watching them briefly Eve's eyes became sensitive to their sudden flare ups as they exploded, an obvious side effect of her new optic prison. Turning away to prevent a headache she shared a thought with Garrett.

"I need a drink."

"I'm sure you do. Why don't you wiggle this perfect little ass over to the bartender there and fetch us a couple champagnes."

"Be right back."

"Shake that ass." He chuckled.

Greeting co-workers in passing Eve shared a less standoffish attitude. Touching shoulders, hugging arms, physically clinging to the females. Joining the chorus on her way made her feel cheerier toward her predicament. Thoughts on her tragic loss of control were fading fast. She was still Eve Valentino but her passions were much more enlightened. Stealing fresh glasses of champagne she wiggled about taking the long way back to Garrett. Sipping her drink she finds it hard not to wink at the men, even dance in step a bit with a fun loving address of emotions. What had become of Eve Valentino? This new version was so much better. Grind baby grind. Getting a little too cozy to certain gentlemen their dates seemed to become agitated. Luckily, her teasing never lasted long.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,833 Followers