Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 15

Story Info
Mary goes to Hollywood for a part in Nicole's movie.
10.6k words
4.81
2.7k
1

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Wow, I just realized the previous chapter was the 40th installment of Ezzie's story. I then noticed I have written 85 different stories/chapters to date. I never would have thought before I started this that I had so many stories in my head. I just want to thank everyone for all the kind reviews, likes & follows.

I know I have been slow between chapters lately. I will try to do better. Life has been busy and I lost Ezzie's voice for a bit, but I have a plan for Ezzie & Mary. I hope you all enjoy the coming chapters.

I half wake up to a ringing phone and a woman's voice. I open my eyes, and I can see the sky outside just starting to lighten with the rising sun. I look around and see a strange bedroom, and I smile as I remember last night with Nicole. "See you soon." I hear Nicole say. She rolls over and looks at me. "Good Morning." She says with a smile. "Nick will be here in about 20 minutes. Last chance to get out of our bed?" She half asks and half says.

"No way." I say with a smile.

Nicole giggles and hugs me. "Let's get ready." She says as she rolls out of bed and heads for the bathroom.

She comes out a few minutes later and I go in. I pee, wash up quickly with a washcloth and run my fingers through my hair. I walk out and Nicole is standing by the bed with restraints in her hands. She smiles at me. "I want to tie you down and watch you and Nick. It was so hot watching him fuck you last time."

I smile remembering the fucking he gave me. "Not crazy hard though." I say.

"No Sweetie. No pounding, but I do have one Big favor to ask." She says a tad nervous.

I get a little concerned. "Ok." I say.

"He can't wear a rubber. They all have spermicide. I can have his swimmers getting killed off. I promise he will only cum in me. I want all his swimmers in me." She almost pleads.

Oh shit. I didn't see that coming. "Ezzie, you can make sure Nick pulls out right?" I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I look at Nicole and it dawns on me, and I just blurt it out. "What about pre-cum and dribbles?" I ask, suddenly nervous about getting pregnant.

"We can stop and get the Morning After Pill for you if you are really worried." She walks up to me. "Mary, we are trying so hard. I have been getting fertility shots and this is My Time. Please?" She begs. "I want a baby so bad."

I can't say no to her. I know I will have Ezzie watching out for me and making Nick pull out, but I have butterflies. There could be dribbles. I mean I have had Amy inside me without a rubber but she is sterile. Nick I am sure is anything but sterile. He probably has super sperm that are all full of muscles like him. Oh Fuck, what am I saying. "You promise we can stop at the pharmacy on the way to the studio?" I ask.

"Oh Thank You!" Nicole almost screams as she pulls me to her in a tight hug. She kisses the top of my head as she hugs me tight. "We have to get you tied down." She says as she nudges me towards the bed.

As I lay back in the middle of the bed I look at her and smile. "So what am I a reward of sorts to Nick? Did he do something nice?" I ask.

Nicole looks at me. I can see the lust in her eyes. "Mary, this is for all three of us. Nick and I LOVED playing with you last time. You told me you loved it. I know Nick LOVED it, and I know I certainly did." She says as she clips my wrists down. She moves down the bed and pulls on my ankles. She has me tied down tight, spread eagled on the bed, and she moves up over me. As she does I try to reach my head up to suck on her nipple, but she is just out of reach. She smiles down at me as she folds a pillow in half and puts it under my head. As she does she leans down, placing her hand softly on my head and guiding her to her nipple. "Does my baby girl want to suck on Mommy's nipple?" She asks as I suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm Hhmm." I answer as I think yes I want to suck on Mommy's nipple. Nicole sighs as she pulls her nipple out of my mouth and guides me to her other nipple. Her nipples are perfect. They are just long and thick enough to really enjoy sucking, licking and biting them.

From somewhere in the house I hear a chime. Nicole pulls back from me with a Big Smile. "Daddy is home!" She reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out what has to be a vibrator. It's egg shaped with a longer thin tail. She rubs it between my pussy lips, gets it wet and nudges it in. I let out a small moan as it pops in. Nicole holds up a small remote coated in the same color rubber. "Enjoy." She says as she clicks a button.

I gasp as it comes to life inside me. "FUUCCKKK!" Nicole hops off the bed giggling leaving me tied to the bed with the egg going crazy inside me. It's been a few minutes and the egg has me writhing on the bed. It's driving me crazy. I turn my head and look in surprise as I hear Nick's deep voice.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" He says.

They are both naked, and smiling at me. Nicole is standing beside him. He has one arm around her and she is slowly stroking his dick. My god I can see every single hard muscle on his body. He looks amazing, and just like that I orgasm. "AAAHHHH. AAHHHH!" I gasp as I stare at them and cum.

Nick smiles at me with lust in his eyes. "Shall we let you keep playing with the toy, or would you rather something else?"

"Something....else...please." I gasp. The vibrator is maddening. It's not letting up.

Nicole smiles at me. "Baby girl, tell Mommy and Daddy what you want, and be very clear."

Nick gives a small laugh. "Mommy & Daddy." He spanks Nicole's ass. "I like it."

I can't help but stare at Nick's red, wet hardon. The tip is now shiny with precum Nicole is rubbing in as she slowly jerks him off. "I want Daddy to fuck my wet pussy with his big hard dick." I gasp. I can't help rolling my hips as I do. I can see Nick just staring at my pussy.

"Don't forget Daddy. You have to pull out and cum in Mommy's pussy." Says Nicole as she smiles at Nick.

Nick doesn't acknowledge Nicole. He pushes on her shoulder. "Why don't you make sure I am nice and wet, so I can fuck her tight pussy."

I am watching Nicole literally slobber all over Nick's hard cock. I can't help but think of his cock cumming inside of me. Then I hear Ezzie in my head. "I will make sure that doesn't happen, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I smile. "I know Ezzie. It just looks so big, hard and red like it's ready to explode." Just as Nick pulls out of Nicole's mouth and gets on the bed.

He looks down at me and smiles. "What did I tell you I would do to anyone I found in my bed?" He asks as he tugs on the eggs tail a little moving it around inside me.

I moan softly and smile. "You didn't..mmnnph.. actually say...mmnnphh.. what you would do. Mmmnnpphh. You just said they....mmnnpphh would be in trouble. I gasp as I get closer to cumming again as he pushes the toy in and out of me.

Nicole lays beside me and reaches down to rub my clit. "Come on Daddy, let's make her cum again so her pussy with be nice and wet for you to fuck." She says. Nick just grunts and speeds up fucking me with the egg.

I am so close. Then the egg is pulled out of me. I can't help but moan in disappointment. "Fuck This!" Says Nick as I feel his hardon push deep inside of me.

I moan loudly as his hard cock pushes deep inside of me with one thrust. God I feel so full. Then he pulls out. I can feel to ridge of his mushroomed tip scraping inside of me as he pulls out. He pushes back in and I can feel my orgasm right there. "AAHH. AAHHH." He pulls out again, and that's all it takes. Feeling the head of his dick scrap and pull inside of me. "AAAHHHHHHH!" I cum. I want to wrap my legs around Nick and hold him inside of me. I want to reach down and pull Nicole's hand away from my sensitive clit. I can't. I am tied down tight. It's frustrating, and driving me crazy at the same time. I can do anything but lay here panting and gasping as Nick continues to fuck me.

Nicole stops rubbing my clit and moves up the bed. She turns my head to nuzzle my neck. She kisses and licks my neck and ear as she whispers to me. "Are you going to make Daddy cum with that tight little pussy?" She asks.

"Yes Mommy. I am going to make Daddy cum with my tight little pussy." I gasp.

"You got that right Little Girl." Nick growls.

That worries me for a heartbeat. "Don't worry Mary. I have it. Just enjoy." Says Ezzie.

Just like that Nicole crawls over me on her hands and knees. She looks back at Nick. "I want your cum inside me Daddy." She says.

I moan as I feel him pull out. I feel empty. "FUCK!" Nick groans as he shoves inside of Nicole.

I watch as her mouth opens a bit and she moans. "Oh Yeah!" As I watch her body jiggle a bit as Nick gets in maybe six strokes and holds Nicole tight against him. I watch his body stiffen up and he grunts cumming inside his wife.

The moment he is done she rolls off me onto her back, and props her hips up with her arms. Without a word Nick grabs a large pillow and pushes it under her ass to keep her hips up. She reaches out and grabs his hand. You can see the love they have for each other as they smile at each other. Nicole just smiles at him. "I Love You, Babe." Nick says.

"I Love You Too, Honey." She says.

"Do you know how bad I want to fuck you right now?" He says to Nicole.

"Probably as much as I want you to." Nicole says.

"More!" Says Nick.

Nicole looks at Nicks hardon. It's shiny and wet with our cum. She pulls him towards her as she turns her head. He gets the idea and moves forward so she can suck his cock. Nick moans as Nicole sucks him right in. For a couple of minutes she licks and sucks him clean.

I am still tied to the bed so all I can do is watch. Nicole pulls her mouth off with a pop. "There we go. Nice and clean." She taps Nick's leg. "Now since I am off limits for a while, why don't you go play with my under study. Maybe you should untie her and let her go for a ride."

"I have a better idea." Says Nick moving towards me.

"Why do I get the feeling I am not getting untied?" I think.

"No Nick is about to untie you. It's not you he wants to fuck." Says Ezzie.

I then feel one and then the other ankle released. Nick moves up the side of the bed and releases my wrists. I let out a small moan as I move my stiff arms and legs. Nick reaches down and almost effortlessly, helps me to my feet and holds me as I stretch my arms and legs. He holds my shoulders and smiles at me. "Think you can get on your hands and knees for a little fun?" Nick asks.

"Oh a little doggy." Giggles Nicole.

"Ezzie, I thought you said he didn't want to fuck me." I say.

"He doesn't." Says Ezzie.

As Nick leans down to my ear, he whispers. "I want you to crawl over her face, and sit on her face so I can watch her lick you while I fuck her ass."

Oh Wow. "I can get on my hands and knees for a bit." I say with a smile.

"Good girl." He says as he spanks my ass. "So get on the bed." He says reaching for some lube on the nightstand.

I crawl onto the bed, and at first Nicole just smiles at me, until I start crawling over her. "Hey what are you...Mmmpphhh." She tries to say as I sit right down on her face. She doesn't miss a beat. She slips her tongue right into my pussy.

I feel Nick's hand on my back. He gently nudges me down more. "I want to watch her lick you." I bend forward more and Nick just moans. "Fuck that's hot." I hear some wet squishy noises so I turn back and Nick has his hardon covered in lots of lube. He moves towards Nicole. "I told you I want to Fuck My Wife!" He says as he presses his dick against Nicole's asshole.

Nicole gasps and moans into my pussy. "FUUCCKK!" As Nick pushes his dick right in her ass. Her ass pops right open to let him in.

"God your ass is so tight." Nick moans as he slowly fucks in and out of her ass.

Nicole surprises me as she pushes me off her face. I roll off her landing on the bed in shock. Damn she is strong. She looks over at me. "Sorry, I couldn't breath with you on my face and someone...unngh fucking my ass. Uunngghh." She gasps.

Nick spanks her ass and it makes a loud slap. "Tell me you don't like me fucking your ass and I will stop right now." Nick says looking at Nicole with a smile.

"You know I... uunngghh like it. So... unngghh full... stretched... uunngghh and deep." She moans.

I crawl up next to her and lean down to kiss her as I tease her nipples. Nick starts fucking her a little harder and her body shakes more. She grunts and then looks at Nick. "Not so hard. Don't you dare disturb the swimmers already in me." She groans with authority.

"Yes Ma'am!" Nick says with a smile as he slows down.

I am amazed again to watch Nicole get fucked in the ass. It seems overwhelming and pleasurable to her at the same time. I am thinking of the first time I had anal with Amy. It was so, just Wow! I realize I want it again. I want Nick to fuck my ass. "Well if he is disturbing the swimmers. I am your understudy. I could step in." I say and I can feel my cheeks get hot. I am blushing.

Nicole smiles at me. "Does Mommy's Little Girl like anal?" She asks.

"Its been a while, but I did. Watching you get fucked in the ass is turning me on." I say.

"I'm in." Says Nick.

Nicole gives him a look, and turns back to me. "How long is a while, Baby." She asks.

"Probably a year or so." I say.

"No, no, no. Not now. Next time. We need to do a little stretching first and you and I don't have the time." She looks at Nick. "You finish up so I can sit here like this for another half an hour. Then Mary and I have to get ready to go to the set." Nicole says.

"Aawww." Whines Nick.

"Your balls deep in my ass and whining. Shall I just get up and shower now?" Nicole asks him.

Nick grabs her thighs and pushes back and down. "You aren't going anywhere just yet. Not until Daddy has given you more baby batter." Nick says smiling.

"Do it Daddy. Fuck Mommy's ass and fill my pussy up with your baby batter. I want you to put a baby inside me." She says.

I watch as they glare at each other with lust in their eyes. Nick resumes a firm but not hard fucking of Nicole's ass. She keeps egging him on. "Come on Daddy. Fuck My Ass. I want you to pull out and shoot your cum in my pussy. I want to make a baby with you." After just a couple of minutes Nick starts breathing heavily.

Nicole reaches out and holds Nick's hands on her thighs. "That's it Baby. Is my tight ass going to make you cum? I want you to pull out and cum inside of me." Nicole says to him in a soft voice.

Then out of nowhere Nick groans. "Fuck!" He pulls out of her ass and pushes into her pussy. He starts panting as he takes short fast strokes. He lets out a big groan and pushes all the way into her gently. Nick slowly pulls out of her and flops on the bed with a big sigh.

Nicole smiles at him as she adjusts the pillow under her ass to keep her hips up. "Now I get to lay here for 30 minutes." Nicole looks at me and smiles. "Would you mind getting a bottle of water from the fridge for me?"

"Not at all." I say as I roll off the bed.

"Could you make that two?" Asks Nick.

I just laugh. "Sure." I say as I walk out to the kitchen to grab everyone a bottle of water. I come back and Nick is stretched out on the far side of the bed already half asleep. Nicole and I talk about the scene later today. I am nervous, but she calms me down promising me I will do fine, and she will take care of me.

Nicole notices it's been a little more than 30 minutes and she sighs as she pushes the pillow out from under her bum. "I hope one of his swimmers found one of my eggs." As she gets up. She shakes her head at Nick. He is now fast asleep. She holds out her hand to me. "Let's go take a shower."

She walks me into the bathroom off their bedroom. It's Huge! It's almost the size of my bedroom. It has a huge double vanity, and a big glass walled double shower, with five different shower heads. On one side is a fold down bench. It's great for shaving my legs. Aside from me washing her back, and Nicole washing mine, it's all business.

We get out and she tells me, no makeup and a ponytail for our hair. She tells me make up will take care of everything.

Sure enough we arrive on set and the first stop is make up. Nicole introduces me to the ladies and for the next 30 minutes or so we each have two ladies all over us. Doing our hair, makeup and nails. I get a little bit heavier make up than Nicole does, but my character is seducing Nicole in a bar so I guess it fits.

Next it's the wardrobe department. Our dresses we picked out are hanging up with matching colored thongs. We come out in our dresses, and a tailor double checks the fit etc. Nicole looks beautiful in hers. It's a little bit longer and looser than mine. I look in the mirror and realize I look kinda hot too.

The first scene in the bar takes about two hours. Nicole keeps messing up one line, and then we get the giggles because of it. We take a small break and then start the bedroom scene. Nicole was right, there are six people once we have the scene set to shoot. Nicole's agent tries to hang around for the second shot. He tries to claim he has to talk to Nicole. I can see Nicole getting mad when the director steps in. She is about Auntie's age. She stands in front of him. "Stop acting like a pervert. You know the rules for intimate scenes. Now walk out or I will have security forcibly remove you."

"All right. All right. I am just trying to look out for my client." He says.

"More like you are trying to get a good look at her. Out Now!" The director says, raising her voice.

Nicole looks at me and sees my concern and confusion. "He is my agent. You would think he would be happy getting his 10%, but he is a known pervert. Nick hates him, but he gets me good rolls so I put up with him."

Now I am frazzled. I was ok, but now my nerves are back. Nicole looks at the director. "Can we have fifteen?" She asks as she walks me over to a couple of chairs and our purses. She sits me in the taller directors style chair and stands in front of me. "Are you ok?" She asks softly.

"Yeah. It just all came crashing down when the director yelled at your agent." I say trying to calm down.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course." I say.

"Just concentrate on me. Play the actual part. You are seducing me. You want me in your bed." She says.

I giggle. "Umm, technically I think you seduced me already."

"Oh you are such a brat." She reaches for her purse. She pulls out two halves of a pink pill. She smiles at me. "Do you need help relaxing, and maybe getting into character?"

"Seriously?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "It could be fun. We could just relax and go with it. It will certainly make for a hot scene." She holds it up to my lips, and I don't think I just open my mouth. She pops the pill in and hands me a bottle of water. She tucks the other half back in her purse.

"Hey!" I say.

"Mary, I don't need it. I am so worked up right now I am ready to make a full blown porn. I have never been so turned on before a sex scene before." She sighs.

"Oh Shit." I sigh.

Nicole sit beside me and we just chat. After a few minutes she looks at me and smiles. "Ready?"

I let out a deep breath. "Yes. For the last few minutes I have been imagining seducing you." I say.

"Good, because I have been imagining you seducing me." She says as she stands up, grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet.

For the next hour or so we do different takes, with different angles as we walk into the apartment and I take her to my bedroom. I push her against the wall, we stumble onto the couch etc. Each scene ends with us making out and walking into the bedroom. I am so turned on right now.

The crew moves to the cameras in the bedroom. Between the pill and making out with Nicole on and off for the last hour I am ready to attack her. The director walks up to us. "Wow this is so much better then the previous shoot. Keep going with it." She looks right at me. "Take her to bed. You want nothing more than to have your way with her. Toss the script for now. Just make it work and look real. Can you do that?" She asks.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers