F-150 Pt. 02

Story Info
I service BD and his buddy at remote cabin in the woods.
5.2k words
4.76
4.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers

After our first two meetings, I became BD's personal cocksucker. Our communication was strictly through email. Both of us were in relationships with women, so we had to keep our meetings top secret. BD's wife had lost interest in all sexual activity years ago but he still had the sex drive of a man at least half his age. I was more than happy to satisfy all his needs. He would email me with a time and place to meet him during my work week and I would drop whatever I was doing so that I could go suck his big cock.

Most of the time we would meet at the park and I would hop up into the cab of his F150 to devour his delicious dick. Sometimes we would take walks through the woods and I would talk dirty to him until he got so horny that he couldn't take it anymore and he would grab me by the shoulder before placing both hands on my head and pushing me down to my knees. My favorite part of this was unzipping his jeans and having his huge erection spring out and slap me on the cheek or forehead. He really liked that part too, and would sometimes grab his cock by its base and give me a few extra whacks across my face for good measure before I started kissing, slobbering, and sucking on his massive tool.

All of this took place over a period of three weeks. I felt like a bitch in heat every time I would get a new email notification from him on my phone. I went to Walmart on one of my lunch breaks and purchased two pairs of sexy girl panties that I would change into before our encounters. It just made me feel even sluttier to have a g-string stretching against my asshole while I was bent over sucking his cock.

I was working on some Excel spreadsheets at work on Friday of that third week when an email notification popped up from BD. I looked around to make sure no one was watching before covertly tapping the notification to open up his email on my phone. I expected a location and time like all the other emails he had sent, but instead, it was just one sentence:

"Let me know what you think about this:"

and there was an attachment. I tapped on it and a high-resolution photo slowly loaded up on my phone. It was a big hard cock, but it wasn't BD's cock. This cock looked slightly shorter than his but the shaft was curved and thick as a Coke can! It was so hard that the reddish-purple head looked like it was going to shoot cum at any second. I unconsciously licked my lips as my mouth started to water, and my dick started twitching and growing until it was throbbing in my pants. I quickly closed the photo and looked around once more to make sure no one in the office had seen me drooling over the picture of that monster cock.

I got up and went to the bathroom so I could look at the picture again and reply to BD. I sat on the toilet and pulled out my phone. "Damn," I said under my breath as I studied the dick pic once more. The curve was impressive and I tried to imagine what it would be like to suck it. I circled my lips with my tongue wondering if such a big, fat cock would even fit in my mouth.

Why was he showing me a pic of another man's dick? I tapped reply and wrote: "That looks like it needs to be sucked right away lol!". As I hit the send button I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that BD's email hadn't mentioned us meeting up so I could give him a blowjob that day.

I looked at my watch, almost lunchtime. As I stood up from the toilet to go back to work I looked down at my dick. It was throbbing from looking at the picture of that anonymous cock. I sat back down on the toilet, whipped out my dick, and pulled up the picture on my phone again. I couldn't stop staring at it as my free hand started stroking my engorged dick. Resting the phone on my knee, I stuck my thumb in my mouth and started sucking it as I stroked. Within a minute I felt my cock twitch and swell. I let out a small yelp and cupped my hand under the head to catch the stream of dick milk pouring into it.

Damn, I needed that. I don't usually eat my cum but I was soo turned on that I brought my hand up to my mouth and stuck my tongue into the gooey puddle in my palm before letting the whole load slide off into my mouth. It tasted ok but I preferred drinking it straight off the tap, (aka another man's cock). I swallowed and stuck out my tongue even though there wasn't anyone to show what I good cum eating slut I am.

I collected myself, exited the bathroom stall, and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. As I scrubbed I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I walked back to my desk and pulled out my phone. It was a new message from BD:

"Would you like to be the one who sucks it? I told my buddy Wayne about you, and he really wants me to introduce you to him. I completely understand if you're not comfortable with that, but after I told him about our meet-ups, he won't stop asking about you. Let me know, BD."

My face burned red with embarrassment. I felt betrayed that BD would tell anyone about our secret meetings. He had told me that no one else would know about me being his sexy little, panty-wearing cocksucker. As I sat there in silence for a few minutes my mind started picturing the Wayne guy's cock again. I knew from the first time I saw it that morning that I wanted to suck it, and despite BD revealing our encounters to another person, I did want to suck both of their dicks now. The thought of that started getting me horny again even though I had just made myself cum in my work bathroom less than five minutes ago. I glanced around the office before tapping the reply button:

"I can't believe you told your friend about me! Whatever happened to this being our little secret? I gotta say though, that is a really nice cock. I made myself cum from looking at it just now if you must know."

I hit send and an email came back from BD not five minutes later:

"I'm sorry, don't get your panties in a bunch lol. So you'll meet him then? He's got a cabin just passed LaCamas Lake on that road with all the potholes I took you to that one time. He'd like us to come up for the day tomorrow if you're free. He's a divorced retiree in his sixties. I promise that if you don't like him, I'll get you out of there right away, but I think you two are going to get along great. I know the weekend is usually not a good time for you, but if you're free, I'd love to take you. If not, no worries."

I smiled to myself as I read his invitation. How could I be mad at BD? He is such a good daddy to me, and despite him telling another man about our adventures, he seemed to always know what I like. The best part was my girlfriend was going on a girl's trip to Vegas that afternoon and wouldn't be back until Monday night so I had a couple days of freedom to be as slutty as I wanted. I replied to the email saying that I would like to go, but that I didn't want to wait until tomorrow to suck BD's cock. He replied back:

"Sorry baby, I'm all tied up at work for the rest of the day, but I'll meet you at the park tomorrow at 9 am and we can take my truck up to the cabin. The road is rough and I don't think your car would do very well. See you then, and don't worry about bringing anything. Wayne has everything we need to have a good time."

I was a little disappointed that I had to wait until the next morning, but it gave me something to look forward to for the rest of the workday. That night I could hardly sleep. My mind kept racing with excitement. Would I like Wayne? Did they have something planned for me? What exactly was going to happen? I edged myself while picturing all sorts of sexy scenarios until I finally drifted off to sleep.

I opened up my eyes to see the sun streaming in through my bedroom window. I could sense that it was already warm outside. The last few days the temperatures had been in the nineties. It was that magical time of the year in the Pacific Northwest where the weather is actually nice. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 8:35 am?! Shit, I had to leave to go meet BD! The drive would take me at least 25 minutes. I hurriedly threw on a pair of gym shorts, a tank top, and my flip-flops and headed out to my car. I thought about stopping to put on a pair of panties, but I didn't want to be late.

I pulled into the parking lot at 9:15 and saw BD's F150 was already parked there as expected. I hoped he wouldn't be mad at me for being fifteen minutes late. As I got out of the car I could see the silhouettes of two men in the truck. I gulped, feeling a bit nervous about meeting Wayne for the first time. The passenger door opened as I approached and a huge man climbed out. He was well over six feet tall with grey hair and had his polo shirt tucked into cargo shorts showing off a somewhat plump belly. He looked like your stereotypical grandpa. BD also got out and walked around the big truck until they were standing next to each other. Both men towered over my 5'9" frame, but I didn't feel intimidated. They were both smiling as I walked over to greet them.

"Running a little late are we?" said BD.

"I'm sorry," I said looking at my feet.

Both men broke into laughter.

"I'm just kidding around," said BD

"We were just talking about you".

I blushed and looked up at the men to see them both still grinning from ear to ear.

"I'd like you to meet my good ole buddy, Wayne," said BD. Wayne stuck out his big hand for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you Wayne," I said placing my much smaller hand into his.

"Pleased to meet you too!" Wayne said in a loud, friendly voice. "I've heard a lot about you and your skills."

My face went flush with embarrassment. I turned my gaze downward to hide my face but when I did, I saw the outline of Wayne's huge bulge stretching against his shorts. I quickly looked back up to his face and he winked at me.

"Let's get going," said BD and the three of us piled into the truck. Wayne grabbed three cans of soda out of the cooler in the back. The men had me sit in the middle bench seat because I was the smallest. As we drove and sipped our sodas Wayne talked constantly about his old job, real estate investments, and other somewhat boring topics. I pretended to be interested but I kept sneaking glances at the big bulge in his shorts. He eventually noticed me staring and put his left hand on my knee and looked me in the eyes while he was talking about his ex-wife and what a bitch she was. I didn't mind as he started slowly rubbing his hand up and down my thigh while he spoke:

"See the thing about women is they don't always understand what a man needs. I need sex at least once a day, but usually more. You understand, don't you?"

"Yes sir," I said. He smiled and reached over to give my right tit a quick squeeze.

"Now now," said BD. "You behave yourself, Wayne. At least wait until we get closer to the cabin. I don't want to be the one who has to drive while you guys have all the fun."

Wayne took the hint and leaned back in his seat as we turned onto the dirt road. The truck rocked back and forth as BD did his best to navigate around the potholes. About three miles in, the truck hit an extra large bump and my soda can flew out of my hand, and hit the dashboard before landing directly in my lap spilling soda all over my shorts.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry" I said as I picked up the now empty can. BD stopped the truck and Wayne opened the door to let me out. My shorts and shirt were soaked! BD got out and handed me a wad of napkins that he had stashed in the door pocket. I tried my best to dry the shorts and shirt with them but it was no use.

"You better just take those off until we get to the cabin. It's only another mile," said BD.

Embarrassed, I pulled off my shirt and started to pull down my shorts when I remembered I was in such a hurry that morning, that I hadn't put on any underwear. I explained the situation to both men. They were both silent for a few seconds before BD said:

"You better just take 'em off. I don't want the seat to get wet and I'm sure Wayne doesn't mind. Do you Wayne? Besides, we're almost there."

"But I'll be naked" I pleaded.

"Just do it. Take 'em off," said BD in an exasperated tone. I could tell it was an order and not up for debate.

Wayne smiled, looked at me with wide eyes, and nodded his head up and down for me to go ahead and strip naked. So I reluctantly pulled the shorts off using Wayne's big forearm to balance until I was, naked except for my sandals. My cock is about 6 inches when it's hard, but in its current state, it was only about 3 inches. My face turned red with embarrassment, but the men were too busy checking out my whole body, especially my tight little ass, to notice that I was uncomfortable. BD laid an old towel down on the seat for me. As I climbed back into the truck I felt Wayne's hands cup my right ass cheek. I froze with my butt stuck out at him and he spread my cheek for a second to look at my asshole.

"Mmmm yeah" I heard him say under his breath. I wriggled away from his grasp and sat down on the towels while Wayne climbed in after me. Despite the somewhat humiliating circumstances I was also getting turned on and my dick started to twitch and grow. It did not go unnoticed by either of the two men.

As we started driving again both men took the liberty of reaching over and rubbing my thighs and chest with their free hands. They liked seeing my dick respond to their touches and I could see they were both sporting major erections by the bulges in their pants. My dick was now standing at full mast straight up from my lap. BD finally muttered something like:

"Damn, I just can't take it anymore" and he reached down and started undoing his belt. Taking the cue, I leaned over and pushed his hand away so I could unfasten his pants for him like I'd done many times before. I started breathing hard and my mouth started to water. My pulse quickened and I began licking my lips in anticipation.

"Oh yeah!" I heard Wayne say behind me, and could also hear him fumbling with his belt buckle.

BD pulled the truck to the side of the road right as I was able to free his big juicy boner from his pants. It looked like it needed immediate attention.

"Suck," said BD, (as if he needed to tell me!) I leaned my body over and took his massive erection in my mouth. I could feel Wayne's hand gently stroking and squeezing my ass as I started sucking. BD placed his right hand on the top of my head guiding his fuckstick in and out of my mouth. Streams of saliva and precum ran down his shaft and onto my hand pumping the base of his cock. After a minute of sucking, I heard Wayne clear his throat, then BD started laughing and said:

"I think you'd better show Wayne what a good cocksucker you are before he goes crazy over there."

I pulled my mouth off BD's cock. A long string of the saliva/precum mix momentarily connected from my lips to the bulbous cockhead before I slurped it into my greedy little mouth. I used my wrist to wipe the rest off my chin and turned to face Wayne.

I gasped. The dick pic BD had sent did not prepare me for the monster cock I saw before me. It was almost as thick as my wrist, and even with its huge curve, had to be at least 8 inches long! Wayne grabbed the base and squeezed, making the mushroom head expand to its maximum girth. Then he started wagging it back and forth at me and said:

"Come and get it, sweetie"

I got on my hands and knees and shuffled on the bench seat towards Wayne. My ass swaying back and forth in BD's face in the lewdest way. I was in the doggy-style position now as I leaned down and licked the head of Wayne's cock. BD pulled my ass cheeks apart and immediately started lapping his tongue on my asshole. The sensation was amazing! I let out a high-pitched moan and wrapped my hand around Wayne's cock. It was so thick that my fingers only circled halfway around it, and had a weight to it like a big summer sausage. I lifted the monster cock until it was pointed at my mouth, all the while pumping my hand gently up and down the shaft. I looked down and saw Wayne's big balls resting on the seat. They look like they could produce a huge load. I knew I would find out soon!

"That's right you cute little cocksucker. Show me how much you want it!" Wayne said in a gruff voice. I swirled my tongue around the cock head before planting tongue kisses down the shaft. Then I started smooching his big balls. Wayne lifted his ass off the seat a little to give me access to his ballsack. My tongue snaked under each nut, lapping and licking them like a couple of delicious scoops of ice cream. Meanwhile, BD was now reaching under me and jacking my dick as he licked my asshole.

"Oh fuck! He's such a nasty little slut!" I heard Wayne say to BD. BD chuckled and took a break from licking my ass to say:

"She sucks like a pro doesn't she?".

Wayne picked up on BD calling me a "she" and started saying things like "good girl" and "You're a horny little bitch aren't you?" as I started trying to cram as much of his meat into my mouth as possible. I was gagging and my drool ran down his huge pole like a waterfall. I only sucked his cock for a few minutes before I felt him buckle and he started lifting his hips to match my sucks.

"Mmm! Ahh! Take it slut! Take it!" Wayne practically yelled as he started flooding my mouth with cum. I swallowed again and again but the huge cock kept shooting a torrent of white goo. When it finally stopped twitching I pulled my mouth slowly off the big cock. My mouth was overflowing with semen. I looked Wayne in the eyes and stuck out my tongue letting him see what a good cum slut I am before gulping it all down. Wayne smiled and let out a big sigh of contentment.

"Damn, I needed that. I haven't cum for a week," he said. I swirled my tongue around my lips, licking off the remaining cum.

Smack! BD slapped my ass hard and said:

"I hope you saved room in that tummy for another big load".

I spun on my knees to face BD as he sat back, pulled his pants down passed his knees, and spread his legs. His cock was swaying from side to side. I leaned over, grabbed his cock, and slid it into my prelubed throat. He grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my mouth and throat like a fleshlight. I couldn't do anything except try to relax and just take it like a porno slut. In less than a minute his breath became labored and he forced my head down so that almost his whole cock disappeared into my mouth and down my throat.

"Ungh! he yelled as the second load of the day fired down my throat and right into my belly. He kept thrusting hard. His balls mashed against my chin and my whole face was wet and slick with sweat, spit, and cum.

BD just held my head there for a minute before slowly releasing his grip from my head. Then he smoothed my hair back with his hand and called me a "good lil slut".

As both men pulled their pants up BD looked at my still-hard dick and said:

"I know you need to cum baby, but your gonna have to wait until we get to the cabin. The three of us are going to make a little movie, and guess what? You're gonna be the star! How does that sound?"

"I'd like that very much, sir! I've always wanted to be an actor!" I beamed while trying to catch my breath.

"More like actress" chuckled Wayne as he reached out and gave my dick a squeeze.

I wiped my shiny, wet face with some napkins as BD fired up the engine. I felt more comfortable and relaxed now that both men had let me suck their cocks. Wayne seemed to like me and there's something about getting an older man's approval that really gets me off.

The truck swayed and bounced as we continued up the road. In less than a mile we made a right turn onto a narrow driveway blocked by a gate. The gravel road was smoother and you could tell it had been properly maintained. BD stopped the truck in front of the gate and Wayne hopped out to unlock it with a key before swinging it open. We drove through and waited while Wayne locked the gate behind us. He got back in and we drove a couple hundred more feet around a bend in the road until we came into a clearing with a small cabin.

Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers
12