F$&ing Hallmark Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, go pee and then to the side of the bed without the CPAP machine and you will have to fight the mutt for space at the end of the bed. I'll get water and a pill for you." Drew said as he softly placed her on the ground and kissed the top of her head.

And here he found her, snuggled into her blankets on the left side of the bed, with his dog by her hip getting scratched. He quietly laid his moms 'stolen' throw on top of her since he liked to sleep with the windows open.

He kept on the pajama shorts he normally would have dropped on the floor just to be more appropriate. He gave her the pill for her pains and a glass of water. He took his pills, filled his CPAP with water and settled in.

He looked over at her and she had the Cheshire cat grin of the cat that ate the canary. She immediately scooted over to him, lifted his arm, and settled in right next to him, continuing to smile.

"You promised to behave, munchkin." He stated nose to nose with a smiling sprite.

"I'll do my best, my protector" and with that comment she stretched up and gave him a very soft kiss on the lips.

She settled into the crook of his arm, her right arm again sliding under his shirt to touch the hair on his chest. Her right leg came up and slid over his right and she molded her body to his and then just vibrated in place.

Drew could swear she was purring.

Sleep took them both.

**

Drew woke to the most amazing feeling. At first, he thought it was a dream, then realized that 'someone' was under the sheets sucking his very hard cock. He checked his watch, it was 6am.

He pulled off his CPAP head gear and then clicked on his side light. He lifted the sheets and was met by the vision of a head with beautiful black hair slowly moving up and down. It just so happens that the speed and motion of the head, matched the pattern of the amazing feelings coming from his cock.

He slid his hand along her shoulder being careful not to press on any bruises. She did something to the head of his cock with her tongue causing him to arc a bit and force more of him in her mouth.

She moaned in pleasure.

He slid his hands into her hair and started to massage her scalp. She again moaned, not in pain but in pleasure.

Then he pulled. Her sounds were not one of pain but of frustration. He pulled her up, and up until she again laid besides, well...on top of him.

Her head on his chest.

Her chin resting on her arm.

He could feel her naked pussy rubbing on his thigh and she slowly used his body to caress herself.

The mischievous smile was back, in spades. The mischievousness sparkled from her eyes. Yes, both eyes. While one was still swollen, the anti-inflammatory drugs had taken it down to just 'puffy'.

"So, what happened to behaving yourself?" Drew asked with a smile.

She looked down at her fingers playing with his chest hair and then up into his eyes.

"I just could not help it. I want to erase every bit of the past four years. I have been afraid for so long, and I feel safe here with you." She bent and kissed his bare chest where she had pushed up his t-shirt.

"All of your friends and family have pulled together to protect me, someone they don't even know, because of you" she stated shyly while twirling the longer hairs on his chest.

"I just wanted to give you a little pleasure, something I can give." She paused for a moment and looked in his eyes.

"I want my experiences with you to wash away the last four years of fear and pain. I want to be able to give myself to you out of my freewill and not feel that something has been taken from me." She softly said while looking in his eyes.

And then she crawled up and mounted him. She slid back down slowly until she felt the head of his cock make contact. Drew felt and watched her little bubble but move up and down until she seated his cock correctly and then just started a crunching movement as his cock slid home.

Drew was amazed at the feeling. She was soaked, tight and inflamed with heat. Her hands were on his chest, her eyes closed, and the most beautiful moaning sound softly came from her lips. She started to slowly ride. At the bottom of each downstroke, she wiggled her cute bubble butt and mashed their pubic bones together slowly like she was savoring each second.

Drew kept thinking how amazing it felt. He was a lover of all the senses during sex, he would get to tasting later. But for the moment he was enjoying her wetness and the soaked sound she made at each bottoming of her fully filled pussy. He could feel her wetness pool on his stomach and groin.

And the sounds she was making. Not talking or grunting, like he had from some other partners but a sort of humming sing-song sound, like the sounds she made while making her tea the previous evening.

He reached up and started to caress her breasts, B-cup he guessed, but her nipples were huge. Silver dollar areola, dark, much darker that her deep olive complexion. The nipples extended a good inch from her upturned breast and were a half an inch around, he was guessing. He ran his hands over her nipples just rubbing and caressing. Lightly, just feathers on wings type of touching.

Drew had seen the bruising on her breasts and knew that the asshole had beaten her and probably pulled and twisted her nipples. Drew would have been more forceful had he not known her history.

Just the feathery touch caused her to moan and arch her back. She lowered her torso and took a breast in her hand and fed the nipple to Drew. It was a very intimate thing with her face closer to his. He lightly sucked and twirling his tongue around the thick protuberance in his mouth. He saw flicks of desire and something else in her eyes.

Her eyes rolled first, and he felt her wet glove of a pussy grip him tightly. She then started to shake. She screamed but it was not out of pain but joy. He moved his hips and she jolted with each of his movements.

He felt a gush of liquid coat him, as if she was not wet already, this was 'washing the sheets and blankets' type of gush. She kept the low moaning keen going and her trembling subsided, and she collapsed on his chest.

He felt wetness on his chest and realized she was crying.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Drew tried to raise her, but she clung to him with all her might and just laid on him until her crying rolled into brief soft sobs.

Drew finally heard her say something, but many years in construction had trashed his hearing. Her soft feminine voice was one of octaves he had lost. "I can't hear you beautiful. Old and bad hearing here."

He heard a giggle and that was a good sign. He tried to lift her, and she finally relented and raised herself up. She was a mess, snot back down her nose, tears all over her face. They both reached for the tissue box at the same time, and he won the battle of the box.

He pulled one free and then let her grab a couple more. He dabbed around her nose and then let her blow. He pulled her down and kissed the tears on her cheeks and then one kiss for each of her eyes. He had become soft and plopped out of her releasing additional fluids onto the bed.

"What did you say while laying on my chest beautiful? I could not understand it, you were talking into my chest." Drew asked.

"You would not have understood it anyway my knight in shining armor. I said it in the language of my grandmother, Cebuano." Naomi answered.

"How many languages do you speak sexy?"

"Sexy he says as I am covered in snot, and OH my god so it your chest." As she started to fuss, all while naked and sitting in a puddle that was his groin. He grabbed her hands, and she froze for a second going rigid.

He released her hands and then she began to smile. "No, he is not here. I will never be alone with than man, my husband again. I will kill him before he ever hurts me again," and with that statement she slid down and over Drew to snuggle into him, in her favorite position.

As her hands started to travel his body she started to lightly giggle and that became a louder giggle.

"We made a huge mess my Knight." She stated as she ran her finger through his matted hair of his stomach and groin.

"Who is this we? That is all you baby," Drew stated laughing. She laughed too until she realized the import.

"You have not cum?" she asked she had shot up and looked into his eyes. Her eyes had shifted and seemed to be fearful in a way.

"Not yet, but the day is young, and I am sure that there will lots more opportunities," he commented while still smiling.

"Its not right, to give me such pleasure. What must you think of me being so selfish," the last half was just a mumble as she turned her body and tried to dive back down on Drew's cock.

"Stop," he said again louder than he meant, but it had the desired result, she froze.

"Back under my arm and let's talk," he ordered while raising his arm so she could move back to her favorite position. She settled back in and looked up at his, with quiet eyes.

"We are going to continue to work on our communication," Drew stated then paused for a second.

"I want you to know, and I mean this. I get just as much pleasure from giving you pleasure than I do getting off myself. And that orgasm you had was spectacular. I loved every second of it." Drew finished and she could tell that he was being completely honest.

"That was my first," she said quietly looking down quietly and then back up into his eyes.

Drew was confused and the angles of eyes, pillows, bodies etc. were driving him crazy. So, he just grabbed her butt, making her squeak, and hauled on top of him.

"First what beautiful?" He asked softly.

"Orgasm," she responded, "well real orgasm. I have had small things before, before I met my husband with the boys in the village and touching myself."

Naomi paused, "I was a virgin when I married my husband and he never cared about my pleasure, ever."

"But the boys of the village?" Drew asked, not wanting to confuse things, but the virgin question caused him confusion.

"My mouth and anally. I enjoy it back there if I am not being brutalized. If you will, when I am healed, I want you to take me there to wash away last the stink my husband has on my body." She responded factually.

"I am glad we could share that orgasm together beautiful. It was magnificent. I hope I can help get you there again." Drew stated and then pulled her up for a soft kiss

"We can, right after Hallmark tonight." She smiled.

Drew groaned and got punched in the shoulder. They both laughed and she rubbed the spot she had hit and then gave it a soft kiss.

"So, what did you whisper after you came?" Drew questioned.

"It was a saying my grandmother used to say," Naomi paused for a second, "And to answer you other question. I speak English, Spanish, Tagalog, Cebuano, a smattering of other local dialects, and a bit of French. Are you impressed?"

"With you my Steel magnolia, always. Now to your grandmother saying," Drew commented.

"It roughly translates into 'life is hard, make the most of it. When you find pleasure treasure it'," she stated and laid her head down on her Knight and listened to his heartbeat.

**

After stripping the bed of everything and watching her go three shades of red in embarrassment over how much she had come, the wash was in process. After a quick shower that turned into him taking her from behind and filling her, to her satisfaction, things settled down.

He went to the store for fixings to make lasagna, she stayed and remade the bed, cleaned his house, and generally sang to herself in happiness, with a happy dog following her, room to room.

Later that evening, they both cuddled on the couch watching the Hallmark channel. He knew the next year was going to be rough on both. But he had faith that in the end, there would be closure, he hoped.

While not exactly within the plotline, it still fit that they had met under differing circumstances. They had worked together through the problems and come out the end with a type of affection that could only be or turn to love, all in 48 hours.

A Hallmark style of love.

If they continued to work together, this love could last forever.

Fade to Black