F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they made it to the couch, she sat him down and attempted to wrap her tits around his cock, but they were far to small to reach all the way around his girth. Undaunted, and still driven by her compulsion to pleasure him with her chest, she let some more saliva drip out of her mouth onto his cock and used her hands to lubricate its length, before squeezing her breasts against the sides of his dick and pressing the underside of it against her chest with her hands. She began to move her body up and down, wrapping his dick in exquisite sensation as she stroked him with her entire torso.

His shaft was long enough that the tip stayed significantly above her small cleavage, and the sight of it bobbing enticingly in front of her face quickly reactivated her blowjob compulsion. She happily took his large cockhead back into her soft mouth, keeping up suction on it as she teased the underside with her tongue, remembering how effective that stimulation had been on Stacey's sensitive pussy, and glad that it seemed just as persuasive here, as Brad began to pant and his hard cock somehow tightened even further. Unfamiliar with what this signaled, Cindy redoubled her efforts, but was taken completely by surprise when his cock's tightness suddenly gave way to a series of powerful, reflexive spasms against her torso, which simultaneously filled her mouth with spurt after spurt of warm semen. Cindy's eyes widened in shock, but she was immediately overwhelmed by a deep sense of satisfaction for successfully fulfilling her compulsions, and absentmindedly continued to gently suck and stroke him as she happily swallowed her partner's cum, before remembering that she needed to show off for her audience. She gave Brad and James a view of the last of Brad's cum on her tongue before she greedily slurped it down.

As James watched her perform, he was once again struck by how good her instincts were, especially for one so young and inexperienced. Still though, as good a job as she had done, thanks partially to the compulsions the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray had given her, she didn't really have the build for blowjob/titjob porn, despite her ingenuity in using her entire torso instead. Her boobs just weren't big enough, and her body was a bit too petite overall. Wait... what about...? he thought, suddenly inspired. Yes, that could work. She was just small and petite enough for what he had in mind, and she certainly had the requisite pale, creamy white skin.

In the meantime, Cindy said goodbye to Brad with a few final strokes of his softening dick before he wordlessly left the way he had come, but with his eyes now full of satisfaction.

"Wow, that was great!" Cindy exclaimed, turning back to James. She grinned when she saw his hungry eyes roaming her naked body, and embraced her familiar compulsion to put her sexy body on display. God she got so turned on seeing how horny watching her made him. "You've been totally turned on this entire time, haven't you James? Do you want a blowjob?" she asked, feeling the shadow of another compulsion rising within her as she awaited his answer.

"Not right now Cindy. We've still got a bit of work to do," he responded, though he was sorely tempted by her offer as she licked her lips and cupped her tits at him.

"Suit yourself," she responded, shoulders slumping in disappointment as she felt her rising blowjob compulsion release her, instead of gripping her in its comfortable, irresistible embrace.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though. I think I've finally figured out what your niche should be."

"Ooh, what is it? As long as it's not getting my pussy or ass pounded, I'm down for pretty much anything."

He presses the intercom one final time. "Jamal and Tyrone, could you come in here please?"

"Jamal and Tyrone?" Cindy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For better or worse, in porn genres stereotypes tend to matter," James said. "So their stage names play into that."

The "porn genres" comment had Cindy intrigued, and she wasn't surprised at all when two tall, muscular black men walked into the room a second later, completely naked. Cindy looked at them and licked her lips. She had always been a girl who loved giving blowjobs (in spite of the fact that she had inexplicably only given her first minutes before), and she was eager to wrap her lips and tits around these new studs, as long as that was where it ended, of course. She was entirely squicked out at the thought of having strangers' dicks anywhere near her ass or pussy, no matter how wet and horny she was at the sight of their hardening cocks or the fact that James was enjoying watching them.

In spite of her clear interest in the two men, however, James still zapped her with the "Interracial" setting without warning. A few seconds later, Cindy's glow faded and she looked up in giddy anticipation at their tall stature and wide shoulders as they approached her on the couch. She completely understood how well playing into stereotypes worked, because the thought of their rich, dark skin up against her paleness was one of her oldest and most deeply ingrained fantasies. Not that she wasn't turned on by most men (and women) in general - giving Brad a blowjob had of course gotten her incredibly wet, and she was more than willing to go down on any man or woman of any color - there was just something special about black men that practically compelled her to fill herself with black cock. Tyrone and Jamal looked so strong and powerful coming toward her, and she felt that familiar, irresistible need growing stronger and stronger. Cindy knew that even with her reservations about penetration, she would welcome whatever they decided to do to her petite body, whichever holes they decided to use for their pleasure, as long as she got to watch as their dark cocks disappeared inside her.

"Oh my God, it's so big," Cindy said, dropping to her knees and nuzzling her ivory cheek against Tyrone's huge cock, instinctively framing the color contrast for James' benefit while she looked up at Tyrone with a seductive pout on her cute face. She wasted no time in getting to work, taking as much of his hard dick into her soft mouth as she could, and feeling a rush of pleasure at giving into her compulsions.

As she continued to stimulate Tyrone's thick, dark cock, she felt Jamal's sliding against her thigh as he moved into position behind her once he finished lubing himself up. She began to tremble with nervousness, filled with unease even as she offered herself to him, torn between her compulsion to eagerly fill herself with black cock and her reservations about penetration. Her discomfort suddenly seemed to melt away, however, as James noticed her reticence and zapped her with "Anal Intercourse".

Cindy now eagerly allowed her tight ass to be lifted into position and wiggled against Jamal's erection in encouragement as she felt it press up against her virginal asshole. She needed him inside of her, and it felt so natural and right to them both as Jamal began to slide himself in, filling her with his glorious black cock as Tyrone continued to fuck her face.

She glanced over at James, and knew from the look on his face that her pale, petite body looked perfect framed by the ebony colossi deliciously stuffing her holes from both ends, and as James watched her bouncing back and forth between those cocks, he knew he had a winner on his hands.

Her inexperienced yet enthusiastic efforts quickly proved too much for Tyrone and Jamal to handle, especially with the pleasure they were already getting from their own compulsions to fill this cute little white chick with their cocks. They both felt themselves tightening inside of her as Cindy's sexy body drove them past the point of no return. Jamal grabbed her hips while Tyrone grabbed her shoulders, and the two men pulled themselves deep into her as they felt their cocks begin to erupt. Cindy struggled not to choke as Tyrone stuffed his cock deep into her throat, but her discomfort was quickly replaced by euphoria as his dark cock pumped its creamy reward into her, and as her compulsion for blowjobs and assfucking began to subside, she was left with a feeling of happiness and satisfaction. She blissfully enjoyed watching Tyrone's big, black cock slowly slide out of her mouth as it deflated, evidence of how good a job she had done.

Once they recovered a bit, the two men left the room without comment, but Jamal gave her ass an appreciative pat as he made his way over to the door.

"Omigod James, that was so hot!" Cindy exclaimed once they had left. "You were right - getting stuffed with black cock is definitely what I should be doing, especially if I'll even be getting paid for it!"

"I'm glad you feel that way Cindy. I had a feeling you'd take to it pretty naturally," James said as he secretly adjusted the settings on the Ray once more. He never ceased to be amazed at what it could do, and took a moment to reflect on Cindy's amazingly sexy transformation. She had been beyond hesitant at first, but in the end she was just as susceptible to the Ray's effects as every one else had been, and now, unable to resist her new compulsions, she had been filled with a need to use her desirable young body for the sexual pleasure that it had been designed for.

There was just one more thing she needed to complete the package, since a pornstar with an aversion for getting her pussy pounded wouldn't work out very well. He zapped her with Vaginal Intercourse, and as she came out of her golden glow a few seconds later smiling hungrily and continuing to show off her sexy body for him, James knew that she was now compelled to let any guy stick his dick into her willing pussy, porn actor on the job or not. For Cindy, fucking was now just as instinctual and irresistible as breathing, but a whole lot more fun.

He had one final setting to use on her, a special one that he always used on new female models, "Boss". This wasn't so that he could fuck her, since Vaginal Intercourse ensured that she would be more than willing to fuck him whenever he wanted her to. No, "Boss" ensured that she would fetishize their relationship, and would gladly do anything he asked her to, since it turned her on to do so. It was a setting practically custom-made for the porn industry.

"Um.. James?" Cindy began seductively once her glow faded, spreading her legs to show off the pussy she already knew he badly wanted to be inside.

"Yes Cindy?" James responded innocently, knowing that seducing her boss was now the most natural thing in the world to her, and incredibly eager to take advantage of her new compulsions.

"Do I have to get to work immediately, or do we have some time first for a bit of... fun?" she asked, offering her perky breasts to him once more, this time not just as an exhibitionist, hands-off tease, but as an open invitation for him to enjoy the pleasures of her body, which she fully believed that she had decided to offer him of her own free will, of course.

"You've been working this whole time dear," James said, pointing at the camera that was still recording, and making Cindy squirm with need at the recognition of how masterfully her boss had already gotten her to work for him. "But, I do have a few minutes before my next appointment, so you can come over and we can formally begin our close working relationship."

Cindy eagerly hopped up and ran over to him behind the desk, her naked young body jiggling pleasantly the whole way, and James scooted his chair back away from the desk to give her room. She dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants before pulling out his rock-hard dick, already oozing pre-cum from watching Cindy's antics over the past hour. She slid it into her mouth and lubed him up a bit, but was careful not to work him up too much, since he was clearly already more than ready for her.

After giving him one final slow, seductive lick, she pulled off of him with an audible "pop!" before turning around and lowering her perfect pussy toward his straining cock. He felt himself sliding between her labia, slick with her arousal that had been building just like his had been. As she slid him further into her, they both were overwhelmed with sensation, revelling in the sexual release that they both knew was coming.

James briefly considered using a condom, but Cindy felt just as good as he had known she would, and he really wanted to cum inside that pussy. If anything happened, he'd make sure she took care of it later; right now, however, he wanted to enjoy what just might be the best pussy he'd ever felt. Her tight slickness continued to milk him, and with all of the sexual tension that had been building within him throughout the day, he quickly found his cock tightening inside her body just as the other men had.

"Oh god, you're gonna cum in my pussy, I can feel it!" she moaned. "That's so hot. I want you to do it!" she continued, even more turned on by the fact that it was her boss that she was driving to orgasm with her slutty pussy. She had known from the start that with how openly attracted to her he was, it wouldn't take him any time at all to give in to his instinct to empty himself deep inside her pussy, but Cindy was still completely unprepared for her own pleasure once it actually happened. As she was overwhelmed by her second orgasm of the day, Cindy was in heaven - her boss was cumming in her tight pussy, and all was right with the world. She was so glad she had decided to come audition today, since this was clearly the perfect job for her.

Once they had calmed down a bit, Cindy stood up and gave James a kiss on the cheek before walking back over to the couch and grabbing her clothes, James' cum oozing delightfully out of her used pussy and dripping down her leg the whole time. As she headed toward the door that said "PRIVATE" to get to work, she noticed the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray sitting on the desk, and asked what it was.

"Oh, sometimes new talent is nervous about doing some of the things you did during your audition. This helps... put them in the right frame of mind, and gives them a new appreciation of the job."

"That's so weird! Who wouldn't want to have sex with the beautiful talent you have here?? You'd never need that sort of thing for me!" she said indignantly.

"I know Cindy. Now go get ready for your first shoot!"

She opened the door, turned around and struck a sexy pose to blow him a farewell kiss, and headed through.

God I love my job, James thought, zipping himself back up and straightening his clothes and hair, before hiding the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray back under the desk.

"Next!"


12