F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fidget1
fidget1
1,085 Followers

But then, as Michelle began to openly grind her delightful little mound against the incredibly eager cock pressing against the front of his pants, Dave felt an unexpected yet deep-seated twinge of disgust at what they were doing.

It made no sense. Dave knew how much he wanted to fuck his daughter, knew that logically there was no reason not to fuck her, and that he had every reason to fuck her, but even so something he couldn't identify was holding him back, and he finally pushed his daughter away, even as his need to get his straining dick into her willing pussy continued to grow.

Michelle, already shaken by her confusing experience with her boyfriend earlier that day, was baffled and hurt by her father's rejection, especially because she could see no reason for it, and she could tell just how badly he wanted her. Burning with anger, she decided then and there that nothing was going to take the intimate family fucking that she needed right now away from her. She angrily pulled her shirt down over the large breasts that still craved her father's touch, ran back to her bedroom, and reappeared with the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray. Now he would understand just how much she needed him to fuck her.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, Daddy," she said regretfully, before zapping him with the Incest setting, not realizing that he'd already been zapped with it the day before. As her father fell victim to the ray's golden light once again, his already burning need for his daughter's young, sexy body somehow began to grow stronger, surpassing even the powerful, unfiltered dose of incestuous compulsion that Michelle had accidentally given herself the night before. By the time the glow around him faded, his personality was entirely centered around his urge to seek sexual gratification with his relatives, all of whom suddenly seemed to radiate an irresistible sex appeal that, to Dave, was somehow both completely mundane and excruciatingly arousing.

So that's what it looks like to zap someone, Michelle thought as he returned to consciousness.

Dave briefly noticed the ray in his daughter's hand, but his confusion about why she was holding it paled in comparison to the overwhelming sexual need that had been triggered by the sight of the sensuous, feminine body of a close blood relative. Overcome with desire, Dave rushed over to his surprised-but-enthusiastic daughter, roughly pulled her soft, willing body against his, and began to mindlessly thrust himself against her.

Michelle had never been so turned on in her life. Her father's animalistic display only reinforced her own compulsions, and she was quickly driven to shed her boy shorts and unzip his pants. The thick cock poking out through his boxers quickly found its way to the opening of her needy pussy, but this time all Dave felt was impatience as he finally pushed his way inside, triggering a cascade of pleasure and endorphins as his brain rewarded him for sticking his sensitive dick into his sexy young daughter, and drove him to push back into her over and over again, still frantic with need even as his pleasure and arousal continued to build.

The intense, incestuous eroticism of their coupling quickly drove Michelle to orgasm, and as she thrashed up against her father in ecstasy, he too finally felt the deep satisfaction of a compulsion fulfilled as his single-minded focus on fucking his daughter was shattered by unexpected inevitability. His overstimulated cock began to jerk in reflex deep inside Michelle, filling his daughter's young, fertile pussy with spurt after euphoric spurt of his half-redundant, yet dangerously potent, genetic material.

A few minutes later, as father and daughter lay together in blissful afterglow, Michelle noticed her father suddenly grow restless.

"What is it Daddy?"

"I just remembered that your aunt Karen is coming over today. I, uh, I hope you don't mind, but I'm feeling a pretty strong urge to, uh, spend some intimate time with her once she gets here, and I don't want you to be offended."

Michelle giggled to herself at the knowledge that she was the cause of her father's newfound sexual interest in family. Of course she didn't begrudge him a fling with his sister - she knew more than anyone how hard it could be to resist that deep, instinctive compulsion to fuck the people closest to you, especially when they were related to you. It was only natural, after all. That was how humans had evolved, and you couldn't fight biology. In fact, Michelle thought it was odd that she'd had to use the ray on her father in the first place; she'd known he was a bit repressed, but not so repressed that he couldn't enjoy some casual, unprotected sex with family. Even so, she'd make sure that Aunt Karen was more than willing to reciprocate when she arrived.

"No problem Daddy," she said, with a twinkle in her eye. "In fact, I think I have just the thing to help out with that."


fidget1
fidget1
1,085 Followers
12