F Quirk Ch. 04

Story Info
Futa virus effect on a guy.
7.1k words
4.77
8.8k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof. My head." I groggily opened my eyes and winced as the sunlight beat down on me like a heavy club. The plethora of cheap beers I had last night was coming back to bite me in the butt.

Rolling out of bed, I came to realize that this felt a bit worse than the normal hangover. Quite a bit worse.

"Did I get infected with something yesterday?" I asked myself as I stretched and felt my head throb like I had a really bad cold, one of the very early symptoms of a couple viruses, but more specifically the Futa Virus.

Last night I had snuck out of the quarantine zone that the government stiffs had forced me into so that I could play rugby with the guys. They said they were keeping far away from any infected futas, and I had gotten an experimental vaccine against the virus, but still. Just in case.

Powering up my beaten up laptop, I began searching Boogle for home remedies.

No way was I getting kicked out of the quarantine zone. I had seen the news, and heard what my buddies had to say, and the futa freaks out there were beyond the ken of the most insane rule 34 artist. The last thing I wanted was to be tossed out into the middle of all that.

One by one, I went through the web results and did everything I could from the privacy of my room. Sneezing ten times in a row, jacking off while upside down, rubbing oils that are essential around my asscrack, and putting salt around my dick. I felt a bit silly, but it was better than my old man's approach of just rubbing dirt in the wound.

Satisfied with the home remedies and the jack off session, I gave a satisfied sigh. "Time for some breakfast." I got redressed in what I had been wearing to bed, it was the weekend so I just put on some boxers and a t-shirt. My plans for the day were to recover from this freaking hangover, ignore any emails my boss sent to my phone, and do absolutely nothing. The perfect bachelor weekend.

Outside my room, I found both my roommates. I was lucky enough to be boarded with old friends by the government quarantine zone housing authority due to us all being in the same age range of mid to late twenties, so I knew both of them very well.

Rachel was in the kitchen, her long blond hair flowing behind her as she made breakfast for everyone. She's just a bit shorter than me, with an eye-catching D cup bust and a hand magnet for an ass. We actually used to be a couple, but we ended up drifting apart after just a couple weeks. Something was said about my spending too much time with the guys at sporting events, but I can't remember. We still get along pretty well as friends.

Rachel's older sister, Monica, was lounging on the couch in the open dining room/living room that served as our gathering spot to watch TV and mope. Monica was nearly as hot as her younger sibling, but with slightly smaller tits. She was amazing in bed and a total slut at parties, but no guy with two brain cells to rub together ever stuck around due to her entitled whining and eternal pity parties.

I once watched her pout for an entire week because someone ate a specific egg that she was planning on eating next time she wanted eggs. It wasn't even the last egg, there were at least a half dozen other eggs in the fridge, but no, she wanted that individual egg, and she made her displeasure loudly known to everyone she could as loudly as she could.

"Good morning, Joey." Rachel greeted me from over a pan of bacon with a bright and cheerful smile. "Late night last night?"

"Sheesh, not so loud." I grimaced from her cheery voice. She was a definite morning person, and had been ever since we were kids. Not even aging into her mid twenties had stopped her roll.

"Mornin', Monica." I nodded at the twenty eight year old woman child who was scrolling social media on their phone while watching TV. I did my best not to ogle since she was only wearing a thong and a threadbare shirt.

"Fuck off, Joey." Monica muttered in response. Barely acknowledging me beyond giving a middle finger. Business as usual with her. I stumbled to the kitchen island and took a seat on a stool.

"Sheesh, you look like a mess." Rachel commented as she put some egg and bacon on a plate in front of me. "Just how many beers did you have last night?"

"Mhr. I don't know." I blindly groped for the coffee that my ex handed me and took a long slurp. "Couldn't have been more than five... maybe ten."

"Nah, I know the smell on your breath from experience." Rachel took a knowing sniff before grinning. "You had twenty beers at least, plus a couple drinks from Ross' stash."

I couldn't refute the claim. I'd come home to her enough times drunk off my ass to tell her that she was wrong, but she could at least try not to be so smug about it!

Rachel sat down across from me after serving herself some breakfast. "By the way, you owe me big time. The feds came by last night to do a welfare check and headcount. I convinced them that a bunch of pillows was you with some... misdirection." She stuck out her chest playfully and giggled. It wouldn't be the first time she had gotten me out of trouble with her tits.

"Thanks." I grumbled, chewing on a bacon strip. "I'll figure out some way to pay you back."

"You better," Rachel teased. "Maybe you can make me dinner for a week? Or next time you're out you can bring me back some drinks? I heard that some of the grocery stores outside of the quarantine zone are open again."

"Are you fucking kidding?" I asked, almost doing a spit take with my coffee. "That stuff is probably infected as fuck! Are you trying to grow a dick and become a futa?"

"If she did, would you fuck off and leave us alone?" Monica spoke up in her usual unhelpful manner from the couch. "Then it would just be me and my sis in one house with no assholes smelling up the place."

"Have you forgotten," I said with a glare, "that if Rachel got infected with the Futa virus, she'd be extremely horny and probably end up fucking you."

"Wouldn't be the first time we ended up in the same bed together."

"Shush!" Rachel blushed beet red before glancing at me and explaining. "In college we got drunk and ended up doing a threesome with a football jock we both had a crush on."

"It wasn't just once." Monica said in a sultry voice as she rubbed the outside of her thong. "I seem to remember at least four, maybe five, different guys in college."

"That's just the booze!" Rachel protested, waving a piece of bacon like a knife cutting off the conversation.

"Whatever." Her sister responded with a shrug as she returned her attention to her phone. However, her hand didn't move away from her crotch and the very narrow strip of fabric covering her pussy.

There were a few minutes of awkward silence before Rachel ate the last bite of breakfast and started cleaning up. "I'm going out to the store. They just disinfected a fresh shipment of beef and I want to get some before they run out again. You two just... Try to play nice together and don't make a mess."

"Wasn't planning on it." I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and plopped on the couch.

"Monica..." Rachel stopped by the door with her purse in hand waiting for her sister to give a response.

"... Fine! I won't poison, maim, or kill Joey and hide his body in the backyard. No promises on the mess though."

"That's as good as I'm gonna get." Rachel opened the door and called out one last "Be good" like she was the mom of small kids before locking up behind her. Leaving me and Monica on separate couches.

I tried watching what was on the TV, but the government cable channels were boring and shit. I then attempted to check out social media, but only got ten seconds in before my brain was overloaded with tits, ass, and futa cocks all over said tits and ass. Evidently the censures had given up filtering anything whatsoever.

'Ah shit.' I thought to myself. Even though I had only caught a brief glimpse of all the porn on social media, my cock was now harder than concrete.

It was incredibly obvious to anyone who looked my way since I was only wearing boxers and an undershirt. Standing up from my crotch was a tent worthy of the biggest glamper.

'Please don't notice, please don't notice, please don't notice.' Repeating the mantra in my head, I glanced to the side to see if Monica hadn't noticed so I could sneak off to my room to watch pre-Futa virus porn that didn't have chicks with dicks.

"Like what you see?" Monica was openly masturbating on the couch and grinning at me. Her eyes locked in on the bulge in my pants like it was a juicy steak dinner. Then, in one swift motion, she dumped her shirt on the floor and revealed her perky C cup tits to the world.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked, hastily covering my junk with my hands. "Put your shirt back on!"

"Why?" Monica asked, putting down her phone and fondling a breast. "You don't like what you see?"

'That's definitely not the problem.' My dick started leaking precum at the sight of her bare tits and pussy, and racy thoughts started speeding through my mind. "Just put your clothes back on."

"Fuck off, Joey. If I want to be nude in the living room then I can be nude... Same goes for you too." That last sentence was said in a highly suggestive voice, and she licked her lips with a leer.

Fuck, this is a bad idea on so many levels... But fuck it. I'm gonna do it because I'm too horny to resist, and Monica is too hot.

I whipped out my dick and started jacking off to the irresistible sight of my ex's sister laying nude on the couch across from me. There's nothing wrong with this, it's been nearly a year since Rachel and I dated. She started it. She's masturbating to me jacking off.

The few brain cells I had left not focused on sex did their hardest to justify my actions, while the remaining gray matter in my head only thought 'Fuck Monica is hot! Fuck her now!'

Several minutes later, I grunted and let my load out. The post orgasm endorphins flooding my veins and sending waves of pleasure from my head to my toes. I need a shower and a nap now.

"The fuck?" I heard Monica mutter. "Why the fuck are you still hard?"

That shouldn't be right. Usually after busting a nut I need a couple hours to recuperate. Come to think of it, I jacked off upon waking up at nine, and now I did it again at ten. I know I'm still relatively young but I've never been this fast. Not even when I was a horny teen.

Peeking open my eyes, I glanced down and saw that Monica was correct. My dick was still as hard as ever, and twitching for another round.

"That's not right..." I murmured in a confused voice.

"Not right or not, I'm not letting it go to waste." Monica rolled off the couch and strode over, dropping her thong on the floor as she walked. Her pussy was dripping wet and acting like a magnet for my cock.

"I... Uhhh..." That was all I managed to get out before she sat on my waist. Looking down at me with a hungry passion in her eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me." She said in a husky tone. Moving her hands under my shirt to disrobe me.

The last few brain cells in my head that were still functioning at that point tore up their punch cards and quit on the spot. Leaving all the thinking to my dick and balls.

I lifted Monica onto my dick, and we started going at it like rabbits in spring. She was on top and riding me for the first ten minutes, but when she got tired, we shifted so that I was fucking her doggy style and groping her boobs. We kept going for another twenty minutes after that, cumming several times without a pause.

"Fuck! This is amazing!" I said at one point.

"No shit!" Monica replied, "Your dick is so fucking big! Now fuck me harder and slap my ass." Naturally I obliged, and the sound of ass slapping joined the cacophony of moans and sex.

About an hour into our fuck session, when we were taking five to catch out breath and choose a new position, we suddenly heard the front door begin to open.

"Shit!" Monica hissed. "Say a word and I'll fucking end you." Then within nanoseconds, she was dressed and in her previous spot on the couch. Acting as if she hadn't moved an inch. But if you looked closely, you could see a sheen of sweat covering her and she was a bit out of breath.

I took a few seconds longer, but I had my shirt on and my stiff boner hidden by the time the door opened and Rachel entered. She was carrying a few bags of groceries in her hands and she gave us a bright smile on her way to the kitchen.

"Hey, guys!" She chirped. "They had a sale on beans as well as ground beef, so it's chili for lunch today. Woohoo!"

"Yay..." Monica gave her typical unenthusiastic response while pointedly looking at her phone, and I gave a strained smile as I tried to control my breathing.

"Well," Rachel gave us a look where it almost seemed like she could see right through us, "at least you two didn't kill each other while I was out. Good job. I'll give you guys a reward later if you keep behaving." She took a sniff of the air, making both of us worried she'd smell the sex in the air, but she just shrugged.

"Joey, you stink. Go take a shower before lunch."

Not trusting my voice not to crack like a high schooler's, I nodded and got up to go take a wash. Doing my best to hide the neverending erection from my ex.

One very cold shower later, I was finally calm, collected, and back to normal. Unfortunately, that was not to last for long.

Throughout lunch, Monica gave me meaningful looks and smiles. Also leaning over suggestively and stretching seductively. Causing me to shift in my seat and do my best to avoid eye contact.

At first Rachel seemed oblivious to what her sister was doing, carrying on the conversation as if nothing was happening. But when Monica came out of the shower after lunch wearing nothing but a towel, that's when she snapped at her sister.

"What the hell are you doing, Monica?" Rachel shouted. "We have a guy living with us. You can't just walk around wearing nothing but a towel!"

"Hmph, whatever." Ignoring the loud volume of her sister, Monica leaned over to grab a candy from the candy bowl on the counter. Giving me a generous view of her cleavage, and her bare arm brushing against me. I could feel my breath quickening and my cock getting hard at the sensations.

"Hello! Earth to Joey, come in, Joey." Rachel was in my face now, looking both amused and concerned.

"Huh, what?" I tried backing up, only to realize I was still sitting on the barstool at the counter and couldn't back up without falling over. Rachel's face lightened as she realized that I was all right.

"What's up? You zoned out for a while there." A thought seemed to pop in the blond's head. "Wait a sec, you hooked up with Monica, didn't you?"

"Ummmmm..." My mind blanked. Was this about to turn into a drama television show? I'd heard from married friends that hooking up with your wife/ex's sister was a really, really, really bad idea and could cause women to get violent. Not that Rachel was the type to get violent, but you never know.

"Pfft." Rachel suppressed a laugh. Definitely not what I was expecting. "You and she were trying so hard to hide it from me, but you were so fucking obvious I thought I was seeing things. Hahaha!"

She burst out laughing and slapping the counter. 'It's not that funny.' I thought to myself, but I was more mystified than annoyed by her outburst. Eventually she settled down.

"You're probably wondering why I'm not mad about you sleeping with my older sister, aren't you?" Rachel giggled as she looked at my face. "The only reason the government gave us our own house was because they wanted us to have non-infected kids, so I knew it was only a matter of time before you ended up fucking her. But," here she leaned closer to me. It almost felt like the days when we were together, "if you're gonna be fucking my sister, leave plenty in the tank for me."

I did a double take at the last sentence. Did she mean...?

"Yep. Whatever energy my sister leaves you with, you're gonna spend fucking me. I've always wanted a couple kids, and with the government footing the bill for uninfected kids, you're gonna give 'em to me."

There was a moment of confusion for me, maybe several minutes, but it eventually clicked for me after remembering what the boring TV announcer had been saying earlier. Apparently some futa chick with two dicks got pregnant in Florida from a guy and her kid was a futa, so the government was thinking that all kids born from infected futas would be futas as well. As a result, they were offering anyone in the quarantine zones cash incentives, as well as covering the entire cost of raising a child, for anyone willing to have kids that weren't affected by the Futa Virus. Something about 'preserving the baseline human genome', or some crap like that.

It didn't matter to me right now though, all I could think about was that I now had two girls eager to fuck me. This was like something out of a wet dream!

"Earth to Joey? Anyone home?" Dang it, I must have zoned out again. I blinked and saw Rachel looking at me with hungry eyes that were eerily similar to her sister's.

"There you are. Com'n, we'll let Monica clean up. You and I have business in the bedroom."

Her hand zoomed out to grab my junk, and in the time it took for her to say that and her hand to move, my dick was harder than a redwood tree. If I had any brain cells not dedicated to sex at the moment, I would've found the shortness of my recovery period a bit odd.

Whatever. It's time to fuck!

We quickly moved to my bedroom, the house only had two bedrooms, one for me and the other for the two sisters. Once the door was closed and locked, we flung our clothes into the corner and dived into the bed. Rachel's ass and tits were just as full and bouncy as the day we broke up.

Rachel lay on her back, waiting for me and my dick with spread legs and an eager smile. "Come'n, Joey. Put some babies in me!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I moved forward on the bed, and within a few minutes, I was balls deep in Rachel's vagina. Fuck, I had forgotten how awesome sex with her was.

"Fuck me, have you gotten bigger, Joey?" Rachel asked between moans of pleasure. "I don't remember you reaching this deep when we were together."

"Funny you should ask," I grunted as I pumped in and out. "Monica said I was pretty big too. Do you like it? Do you want me to fuck you with my big cock?"

"Shut up with those cheesy lines." She panted. "But yes, fuck me with your giant ass cock."

I shut my mouth and moved to grab one of her luscious boobs as pounded her with a masculinity I didn't even know I had in me. This was turning into the best day ever!

We fucked around for the rest of the day, and only stopped when Monica called us out for dinner. At that point, whatever had been bugging me this morning hit me like a freight train and knocked me out entirely. The last thing I remembered was the two sisters talking about my dick and comparing their experience with me.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon frying in the kitchen. My body

felt extremely stiff and sore from the extremely energetic fucking I had done yesterday, but there was something else too. In between my balls and ass, I think it's called the taint, felt weird and tingly, almost as if a dentist had shot me with the numbing stuff they use for cavities. My chest felt tingly as well, but not as bad as my taint, there was some tenderness too.

I shook my head a few times, the heaviness that had been there yesterday was gone, so whatever virus I picked up from the guys must have been a twenty four hour bug. Hopefully what happened yesterday wasn't just an awesomely sexy one time thing. The spirit was willing, and the flesh wasn't soft and spongy.

Outside my room, the smell of bacon got stronger. There was also another scent, a sickly cloying and sweet one, but that may have just been me. A night of happy passion is neither clean nor easy.

12