F Stop Pt. 03

Story Info
Renee is back, pregnant and eager for more sexual pleasure.
2.4k words
4.71
6.8k
12
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

I was relaxing in my studio, I had just done a photo set for an aspiring model. Nothing racy, or risqué, just the usual portfolio shots.

As I checked the negatives, I thought of Liz, the pastor's wife. She and her husband were on a sabbatical, he wanted to see Vatican City in all its glory, and they had added on enough time for a 1-month vacation to Italy.

They had left 3 days ago, and my cock surely missed her. We had been going at it 3 to 4 times a week, she was hungry with a high sex drive, and my cock would be doing her at least two, sometimes three times every session. It really fired her up to get fucked right after her husband's Sunday sermon. I had also introduced her to anal sex.

Our first time, she had been a super tight fit, and it was a slow, grunting reaming before my cock was buried, my balls resting against the outside of her pussy. We started a slow, gentle rhythm, after the abrasiveness of the first few strokes, her tight little ass had adjusted just enough.

"Ummm, oh yeah, it's feeling better, keep going, lover!"

It wasn't long before she had been pumping her ass back at me, rotating those cute cheeks around and around, corkscrewing onto my cock. She had been masturbating furiously while I buggered her, her ass clamped down on me as she shrieked in orgasm, and I blew a load of fiery spunk between her cheeks, my cock being milked with the most insistent pulsing.

I was jarred from my recollection as the phone rang, I picked it up and a sultry voice purred, "Hello Jim, my sexy picture man."

"Renee, so nice to hear from you."

"Likewise I'm sure," she giggled. "I am now preggers, have been for just over 5 months. Didn't want to count the chicken before I was past the first trimester. Now that my bun is in the oven, my belly and my tits are getting ready, and my hormones are going crazy, I'm wearing out my husband. I need to step up and give my roaring sex drive what she needs. And, to take a boudoir set of my growing body."

"Renee, that sounds amazing, my afternoon is free."

"Wonderful, I'll be there in 20 minutes. I'm really looking forward to it! See you soon."

As we hung up, I could feel my cock growing, Mmmmm, sexy Renee, the not so blushing bride, I remembered her well. That mane of blonde hair, the killer smile, warm, inviting 'come fuck me' eyes, her tits had been full and perky when I first took her boudoir shots right after her wedding, I could hardly wait to see them now. And the idea of her baby bump, the glow of pregnancy about her, the idea that I may be her baby daddy, with her baby roulette angle, my cock surged up, and I had a raging hard-on.

When I opened the door, there she was, DAMN! the sight of her was amazing. Full milk jugs, her baby nourishers were getting ready, and the baby bump, 5 months in, made me as hard as I have ever been.

"Ummmm, so nice to be back." She saw my tent pitch, and purred, "Let's take the pictures later, I am so horny I can't wait for another second, and judging by your cock being so hard, neither can you!"

She unfastened her dress at the top, and it fell away. OH MY GOD, her body was glowing, the sight of her stiff, perky nipples, and her swollen belly was amazing. I took a look below, Mmmm, she was waxed bare and smooth, and I looked up at her face, which had a wicked grin.

"Mmmm, come with me Jim, I am on fire, just come to bed, mount up, and fuck me! I've already dildoed myself to three orgasms today, and I just can't get my tight little cunt to calm down! I want my next orgasm to be with your hard cock buried deep inside me!"

In the bedroom, Renee climbed onto the bed, positioning herself at the edge on her hands and knees, spreading her legs, eager to feel the stuffing. I could see her looking at a full-length mirror, her reflection looked back at her. Her eyes were full of heat, oh yeah, Renee wanted to watch her pregnant body getting fucked, she was full of eagerness.

I quickly got into position behind her, I felt her hand come between her legs, grasping my cock, leading it up to her pussy lips. I started in, giving her a slow entry, I could feel the walls parting around me, and Renee's loud purr of pleasure as I went in.

"Oh yeah, you feel so big, so good, I love it, bury it, ram it home, give it all to me, fuck me to the core!"

I was happy to do so, and I grasped her hips, and in one last thrust, drove the last couple of inches in.

"Oh yeah, now ride me, Jim, put out the fire!"

I began to fuck her, slowly, letting her adjust to the feel of my swollen cock deep inside her, Renee moaned loudly as her naked body was plundered, each time I thrust back in, Renee grunted, she was so wet I could clearly hear the wet squelch of his cock parting her, driving deep into the hot, liquid depths.

Renee growled, "Oh yeah, faster lover, really ram me, lift me up by the shoulders!"

I was happy to do so, she was now kneeling on the bed, and I looked over her shoulder at the reflection. Renee was staring at her reflection, her big, pregnant belly bouncing gently as I powered in and out. Seeing her getting power fucked by my prick drove me on, god, it was so fucking hot.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck, I love being stuffed, look at my big pregnant belly! I wonder who planted the seed, you or my husband? God that makes me crazy with lust!"

I reached down, wrapping one arm around her belly, the other arm around the bottom of her bump, stroking and caressing her growing life force. She watched in the mirror and saw my hands supporting her baby bump, stroking and caressing it, making love to her.

"Mmmm, so nice, so loving, it feels so good. Oh god, Jim, keep fucking me, I want your load, I want you to cream all over my cunt!"

I was happy to comply, I could feel my balls churning, reaching towards the verge. Watching her body get the fucking she needed, having my eager cock buried deep inside her, I felt her pussy tighten up, the spasming of her pink walls around me.

"Fuck, oh holy fuck, gonna cum, so...fucking....HARRRRRRRRRDD!!"

Renee's voice rose up to a scream of pleasure, I felt my cock swelling up with the urgency, lodged against her cervix, ready to explode. I could feel the rippling contractions up and down my cock shaft. As Renne shuddered and cried out in climax, I joined her as my prick burst, shooting stream after stream inside her cunt.

"So hot, so good, gonna do it again, EEEEEE!"

Renee's voice rose up to a shriek of pleasure as she tumbled into a second climax, I kept my cock lodged against her cervix, letting the gripping contractions milk me for every drop. Damn, the intensity of my orgasm, just about made my head pop off.

It took a while before we had both recovered, Renee was reaching down, she slid her fingers inside, getting them coated with my load, and brought it to her mouth, licking her fingers clean. She did this several times, scooping out my cum, cooing around her fingers as she sucked my cum off of them.

Renee smiled at me as she said, "Now, let's get pictures of my baby bump, for my husband. He has to go on a business trip in a couple of weeks, and he wants lots of hot shots, so he can stroke off to the sight of my body, filled with pregnancy. And, I still don't know if it's your baby, or his! Keeps me horny from morning to night!"

Renee redressed in her dress and took position on the large, bearskin rug. After setting up the lighting, I started the camera, and the click of the shutter filled the room, as she posed, her dress opening as she played peek-a-boo with the camera, before letting the dress slide down her body.

Now totally naked, she posed this way and that, oh that beautiful baby bump was shown from so many different angles. Thinking that it might be my sperm that got her pregnant, and the sight of her nudity, got my cock going again. I could see Renee's smile, as she saw my cock quickly reviving. Her shapely, bigger milk jugs, getting ready to provide the milk proudly greeted the camera, her totally waxed, hairless labia, her fingers reached down, cupping her sex, and letting out a purr.

She slid down to her knees, then onto her back, parting her thighs, I closed in on the scene as she started to run her fingertips across her tight labial lips, sliding them in and out, while humping her hips up towards the camera.

"Now, for the piece de resistance," Renee purred.

She reached over, and took her trusty 8-inch dildo, licking and sucking at it, then nudged it against her, pushing hard, letting out a growl of pleasure as it slid in easily. Renee humped her hips up towards the dildo as she pushed it in, burying it to the base on every in-thrust.

"Oh yeah Jim, get every shot, every shot of what I do when I don't have a nice hard cock to satisfy my needs!"

Picking up speed, Renee really got into it, masturbating furiously as she shafted herself in a lust-driven frenzy, her squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the room. I could see Renee was on the verge, her legs started to spasm, her body starting to shake.

"Fuck, fuck FUUUCCCKKK!"

Renee's voice rose up to a shriek as she exploded in a noisy, gushing release, my cock was steel hard, god, she was a grade-A cock stiffener.

"Just like last time, get the full shot of my just fucked cunt, my husband likes to cum when he's looking at my spread open cunt, eager for his prick," she gasped, still getting her breath back.

I moved in to get that shot, framing that luscious, juicy fuck-hole dead center, clicking off the last few frames.

Renee was looking at me, seeing my 8 inches again hard and eager, and she crawled over to where I was.

"Now, I'm going to suck you, when you explode, give my mouth the first spurt, then pull out and shoot the rest of your load all over my tits and my belly!"

My rock-hard cock was more than ready as Renee slid her lips over the head of my prick, letting her mouth swirl around it, letting out a muffled purr as she did so. Renee looked up at me, her eyes flashing, then plunged down, demonstrating her skill at fellatio, as she swallowed me right to the balls, making me grunt loudly as my cock was surrounded by a hot, wet eager vortex. Her mouth was alive, a tight sliding ring of pleasure as I rode between her wetly sucking crimson lips. The sight of her sexy, naked body on her knees, and knowing I was going to blow my load all over her pregnant body, got my balls churning.

"Oh yeah baby, keep sucking me, make me cum!"

Renee's head of blonde hair was bobbing back and forth wildly, eager to bring me off. I could feel myself hit the boiling point.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, baby, oh YEAH!"

I pulled back until just the head was inside her mouth, and let the first gush go, I whipped my cock out and aimed.

"My tits, splatter them with cum!"

My cock quickly complied as I jerked out 2 thick ropes that splattered over her stiff, rock-hard tits.

"Now my belly, paint my baby bump!"

With my hand pumping my cock, I did exactly what she asked for. She took the next 4 shots all over her belly, splattering thick trails all over her bump. The 2 shots that had graced her tits with started to drip, adding to the cum patterning her belly.

When the last bit dribbled out, Renee slid her hands all over her cum covered body, massaging and squeezing, I quickly got my mouth down there to lick her creamy cunt. I pulled the lips apart, and ran my tongue up and down the tight crevice, listening to her cries of passion starting. My cock started to build back up, as I kept my tongue dancing all over her dewy, silken pink flesh, licking her back up to a fever pitch.

"Make me cum, so good, make me, yes, oh fuck, FUUCCCKKK!"

My face was inundated as Renee came hard, gushing a load of juices against my face.

After a while, we hit the showers, and Renee's hunger for me took me back up. Once we were toweled off, on the bearskin rug, I lay back and watched as Renee took position. She sank down, purring with pleasure as she took me in.

"Oh god, ummmm, it feels so beautiful...so wonderful...I love it."

Renee started to rock back and forth, the sight of her, and the view of her baby bump was amazing. Her hands came up, squeezing and fondling her growing breasts, her face was a study in bliss. I stroked and caressed her magnificent pregnant belly, she was letting out moans of pleasure as she started to cum, a long wave of pleasure, her sounds of orgasm filled the studio several times as she rode me from one climax to the next, letting my cock build back up, until I finally built up enough to explode deep inside her velvet heat.

Later, just before she left, she purred, "Just as great a lover as I remembered! Let me know when the pictures are ready, and we'll fuck the day away! And when my husband is on his business trip, I want you to be satisfying my crazy lust!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers