Fabulous Forty

Story Info
Married couple celebrating milestone birthdays.
4.3k words
3.62
22k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilene and Edward were quickly approaching forty years old. The upcoming milestone birthday had Ilene reflecting on their years together. They had met in undergrad, did a long-distance relationship through graduate school, and got married after graduation. They started their careers and enjoyed life to the fullest, always going from one adventure to the next. Life was good.

Behind the day-to-day grind, their sex life was nothing short of incredible. They could always count on that sweet release from pleasuring each other with new and exciting ways, keeping things hot and interesting. Believing that communication of wants and desires was a priority, their conversations always drifted back to ultimate fantasies. One, in particular, kept coming up, but they always thought it would stay unreachable.

On Wednesday morning, Ilene's eyes fluttered open before the alarm clock rang. She took in the early sunrise and gently rolled over to find Edward on his back, sleeping deep. Her eyes took him in: His square jaw, full lips, tanned skin. His chest and shoulders are broad and strong. The sheet fell right at his waist hiding what Ilene was already craving.

Moving as carefully as she could, she got to her knees and started to pull the sheet down. Much to her pleasure, she saw that Edward's cock was semi-hard. Must be having a good dream, she thought. Her lips began to tingle in anticipation. Edward was gifted with a dick that had length as well as girth. Even after 11 years of marriage, she was regularly hungry for her husband's cum.

She could feel her skin flush as she took him in her mouth. Heat built between her legs and her nipples hardened. The warmth and wetness from her mouth made Edward stir. He blinked and looked down watching as his wife sucked his stiffening cock. "Good Morning to you too," he said as a big smile crossed his face and his arms stretched behind his head.

No longer needing to move slowly, Ilene got to work. His cock grew each time she sucked him in and deep throating began to choke her. She knew the exact rhythm that Edward enjoyed. Ilene took him deep, twirled her tongue around his erect shaft, and moaned with pleasure.

Never one to be selfish, Edward eagerly grabbed Ilene and pulled her towards him. His strong hands gripped her trim waist and he easily maneuvered her into position to 69. "Sit on my face" Edward commanded and Ilene obeyed. She lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting lips. He kissed and sucked her labia as she gasped from sensations climbing up the back of her legs and settling in her cunt. He started expertly sucking her clit as he finger fucked her, rubbing her engorged g spot. Her whole body started to tense.

Wanting to cum together, Ilene started working his cock in her mouth again, her hips grinding against Edward's face. She felt her orgasm build at the same time his dick tightened and his nut sack twitched. One more suck and grind and they exploded at the same time.

She felt her warm juice drizzle out of her pussy as he caught every drop in his mouth. His hard dick pulsed as he sprayed waves of cum down her throat. She easily swallowed everything he gave her. Ilene loved the taste of his cum- craved it. Eating his load was the only way to get the tingling of her lips to stop.

They laid together in that beautiful post-coital fog soaking in the last moments before the day started. "Your birthday is tomorrow," said Edward. With her eyes still closed, Ilene smiled and replied sweetly, "It is."

Edward's mind raced with how he was going to propose an idea to her for a birthday gift. In reality, it was going to be as much of a gift for himself as it was for her. Sensing his sudden anxiety, Ilene rolled onto her belly and looked directly at Edward. "Why are you so nervous?" Edward broke eye contact and felt his cheeks turn red. It isn't like him to get anxious. Knowing his wife is sexually adventurous and sharing the idea before, he decided to tell her about her birthday gift early.

"Tomorrow afternoon you have a reservation at the spa. Enjoy the relaxation, you'll need energy for the evening. Tomorrow night we will be going to dinner. I will purchase your lingerie and a dress I'd like for you to wear."

An excited giggle bubbled out of Ilene and she jumped up to straddle Edward and kiss him deeply. "There's more," said Edward. "After dinner, we will go to a bar. You will have free rein to do as you please with one rule." Ilene's eyes were wide. Anticipating what he was about to say, she held her breath.

"You must choose a man to enjoy in front of me. You will be his for the remainder of the evening."

Ilene let out her breath in one long sigh. After multiple times of talking dirty and playfully teasing each other about it, the cuckold fantasy was a day away from coming true!! Just the thought sent a rush of warmth all over her body and Ilene felt a faint throbbing begin in her wet cunt. How was she going to make it until tomorrow?

She kissed her husband with an intensity that can only be caused by the promise of mind-blowing sex and whispered a thank you as they went to shower and start the day.

The rest of the day was a blur for both of them. They got through work and met back at home. The dinner conversation was centered around the upcoming birthday celebration. Just talking about watching another man fucking Ilene did something to Edward. He was dizzy with excitement and his thick dick ached to ejaculate. Ilene took notice of the bulge in his pants and playfully patted his erection. "You'll have to wait your turn," she said coyly. Edward groaned in disappointment but knew it would make tomorrow that much better. Sleeping next to his wife's naked body tonight was going to be torture.

The next day arrived and anticipation filled the air. Ilene left for her spa day and Edward went to buy the undergarments and dress that Ilene would wear to seduce another man. As Ilene enjoyed a full-body massage, she let her mind drift to how it would feel for another man to touch her. Would he have a big dick like Edward? Would his cum be as delicious? Would she be able to climax with him? As excited as she was, it was hard not to be nervous too. Her body had only been loved by Edward for well over a decade.

When she got home, Ilene found her birthday attire laying on the bed. After showering and doing her hair and make-up, she slipped into the black lace thong and bra. The cocktail dress was short and tight, hugging every curve she had. She stepped in front of the mirror to look at herself all put together. In the reflection, she saw her handsome husband walk in. His approval of her outfit was written all over his face. His hands instantly wrapped around her and he buried his face in her neck. Ilene's scent was intoxicating to him. He felt a twitch in his dick as he began to grow hard.

Ilene smiled and licked her glossed lips. "It's not yours tonight, big boy," she said as she moved from his embrace. The rejection stung. Maybe he had sudden doubts. Could he watch a man take his beautiful wife however they liked? Could he hear Ilene groan in pleasure from another guy? The answer was coming sooner than he expected.

"I've been thinking," Ilene said in a sultry voice. Her eyes were already heavy with seduction and her movement dripped with a sexy flow. "Let's skip dinner and go straight to the bar for dessert." Edward swallowed hard. This was it. She was like a cat in heat waiting to be mounted. "It's my birthday, after all. My mouth is watering for some cum."

With that, they left. Edward's hand crept up Ilene's toned thigh during the car ride. She allowed him to get as far as her twat and he felt wetness already soaking through the panties. She was so ready. What lucky bastard was going to taste his wife's sweetness?

They arrived at the bar and Ilene was on the prowl. Edward found a table and ordered a bourbon. He needed something to calm his nerves. He had never been so attracted to his wife in his whole life. She easily maneuvered her way around the room, catching the eye of several guys. Her lips wrapped around the straw of her amaretto sour as she sipped and smiled, flirting with one guy in particular.

Ilene vibrated with excitement as she found the guy she would take home tonight. They held a conversation with ease and he began to move closer to her. He leaned in and gently kissed her neck and ear. The sensation of another man's lips was electrifying. She flashed him a carefree and inviting smile as he reached an arm around her and let his hand rest on her ass. The heat from his touch felt like it was burning her skin. She immediately wanted to know how his hands would feel on her bare skin. Any reservations or questions that she had earlier were out the window. Only one thing mattered right now and that was getting laid by this new man.

Unable to contain herself any longer, she leaned in and kissed him slowly and deeply at first and then frantic and hungry. Gasping for breath, she pulled away and told him she wanted to take him home. "Let's go," he said in a sexy gruff voice. "There's one thing you'll need to know," Ilene said stopping him mid-stride. "I am married to the man sitting at the table in the corner." She saw his eyes take on a look of shock searching the room for Edward. Confusion set in as Ilene continued, "It's my birthday and we have this fantasy of me being fucked by a stranger while my husband watches." She continued to explain that he was 100% on board and gave her this opportunity as a birthday gift. The new guy hesitated only for a second and then shrugged. "If he's game to watch me own your pussy for the night, I'm not going to say no."

With that, Ilene waved Edward over. He crossed the room and the two men were face to face. Ilene thought she would explode with excitement! Edward clenched his jaw as he shook the hand of his wife's lover for the evening. "I'm John," said the birthday sex toy. "Edward," he choked out.

The three of them got in the car to head home. To Edward's dismay, Ilene climbed not just in the back seat with John, but ON John's lap straddling facing him. The entire way home he listened to them kissing and heavy breathing. Ilene teased John with peeks of her tits and ass as well as some slurping noises as she gave him a quick preview of her stellar cock sucking skills.

Once home, Ilene and John stumbled out of the backseat, their bodies wrapped around each other. Edward awkwardly walked in behind them wondering how this was all going to go.

One of the things Edward loved about Ilene was her ability to change the game mid-play. Always creative, always edgy, she was a master at flipping the plan and tonight was no exception.

Surprising both men, Ilene spun around and took on a different demeanor. "Stop right there," she commanded Edward. "Strip naked. NOW!" Edward was in dismay. The plan was for him to quietly watch John fuck Ilene from the sidelines. What was she doing? "I said now, Edward." The use of his name made him get moving.

He stripped his shirt off and started to unbuckle his pants. He blushed as he unleashed his raging boner. Once naked, Ilene tossed something to him from across the room. "I got you a little something pretty to wear too." In horror, Edward stared at the object in his hands- pink bikini panties. "Put them on," Ilene said as a wicked smile played across her lips. All the air felt like it left Edward's lungs. His head was spinning, knees weak, but his cock had never been so hard and he was leaking pre-cum at an alarming rate.

John muffled a laugh behind his hand making Edward feel about an inch tall. How could he be so humiliated yet so turned on? Thinking this was it, he went to slunk off to the corner of the room and enjoy the show. "Not so fast," Ilene crooned. "I'm not done with you." She pulled some rope from behind her back and started tying his wrists together. Once done, she tied his bound wrists to the bedpost. "I want you to have a front-row seat as John pleasures me." She said with a wink.

Her total attention turned to John. With Edward safely locked up, John attacked Ilene's petite body. His hands grabbed her hair down to the scalp and he jerked her head backward. His lips covered her neck and collar bones. She yanked at her dress allowing it to fall to the floor. John nipped at her cleavage taking a taut nipple through her bra into his teeth. Ilene arched her back deeply and moaned. One of his hands was full of her ass cheek and the other one rubbed her clit through the lace panties.

Her breath was quick and moans were escaping from her throat. Ilene clung to John's strong shoulders as her knees grew weak. Sensing what she needed, John ripped off her panties and threw them at Edward. For a brief second, he felt his wife's wetness on his cheek as her panties hit his face.

With one strong swoop, John had Ilene's thighs draped over his toned biceps. Her slippery wet pussy shoved directly in his face. Has hands supported her low back as she rode his face hard. She tugged at her bra, pulling it down to gain access to her breasts. She twisted and pulled her nipples with urgency and her breathing became shallow.

Edward knew what this meant. He had loved this woman's body often and that breath pattern was a sure sign of an intense orgasm. His cock stiffened to an uncomfortable level. He wanted to stroke his dick badly, but his hands were tied so that he didn't have access. He looked down and saw a dark spot on his pink panties as pre-cum soaked the material.

Ilene began to buck wildly into John's face as a massive orgasm washed over her body. The sensation in her clit was unreal. She continued to writh around until her climax ended. John gently lowered her down, her wetness rolling down his sexy chest and to his stomach. Ilene dropped low and stuck out her tongue. She licked the trail of her cum up to his glistening lips, ending with a kiss. "I love to taste myself on the man that pleasured me," She said. John smiled sheepishly and absently rubbed his bulge.

"Your turn," she said as she shoved him onto the bed. She pushed him so that his head was toward Edward. Strategically positioned so she could look her husband in the eyes as she sucked John's massive dick.

John lay back and let Ilene work. She removed his pants and boxer briefs, releasing his package. Ilene's eyes lit up when she saw what she was about to enjoy. Giving head is something she loved to do, and she couldn't wait to take this erection down her throat again. Kneeling between his spread legs, Ilene wrapped her lips around John's member and started sucking. She locked eyes with Edward as he stared at her pleasuring this stranger's cock exactly how she normally did his. As John's release neared, Ilene plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. Her fingers were shiny with her juices. She needed them to be slippery to enter John's ass. She was going to treat him to Edward's favorite- a prostate massage blow job.

As her fingers slowly touched John's ass, he tensed. "Relax. I promise this is going to blow your mind," Ilene reassured him. He unclinched and let her enter. She quickly found his hot spot and began the slow but firm massage while she sucked his cock with a rhythmic pace. John's thighs started to shake as he grabbed the sheets in both fists. He started grunting and gasping for breath. Ilene kept her exact pressure and pace. Suddenly, John let out a long deep moan and bucked his hips up. His dick buried in her throat and a shot of cum burned as it went down. More jizz sputtered out and Ilene ravenously guzzled it down.

"Holy fuck" John whispered. "That was intense."

Ilene looked up at Edward. He was a clammy mess. His dick looked like it could pop from being so swollen. He was rubbing it against anything that he could reach, but no release was found. The stain on his panties covered the entire front side and she knew his member was aching.

Her attention drew back to John as he traced circles with his fingers on her low back. "I have to take that cock in two more holes, stud." Ilene purred. He smiled and just like that, his dick started to rise to attention.

Edward didn't know how much more he could stand. His wife had sexual stamina that could last for days. Her appetite for a good lay was insatiable. John did not seem to have a problem keeping up.

John laid back, grabbed Ilene, and pulled her on top of him. From his tethered position, Edward was eye height to Ilene's still perky tits. Ilene closed her eyes as she slid her wet pussy up and down the length of her lover's erection. Her labia wrapped around it and her clit kept constant friction. She grew wetter as John grew more erect.

John reached up and lightly cupped her breasts. "Make them bounce," he told Ilene. She raised and allowed John's member to pop to attention. Her wet cunt stretched to accept his engorged head and shaft. A shudder crossed her body as she lowered herself down, taking his entire length inside of her. John was big. She took a minute to let her snatch adjust to his girth, she could feel him pulsate in anticipation against her vaginal walls.

Knowing she would come quick, Ilene did her best to ride his huge dick. His hands left her breast and cupped her ass instead. He easily helped lift her up and down at a hypnotic pace. As she traveled up and down, heat started to build from her g spot. She reached down and started to caress her clit. He picked up the pace and she could feel her tits bounce. Her other hand came up and tugged at a hardened nipple and she crashed into an orgasm so intense, she cried out. He continued to fuck her hard, pounding into her with a fierceness she had never experienced. She felt his cock start to twitch and she knew he would fill her with cum soon.

The thought of having another man's cum inside of her sent her into another intense orgasm. A couple more thrusts and he explodes his load. Ilene could feel the spurts of his semen hit her cervix with force and this sent her to her third orgasm within minutes. His dick throbbed inside of her, emptying his balls.

Edward could no longer take it. He was wild with desire and fought against his restraints. Ilene lay gasping for breath on John's chest, his cream leaking from her glistening slit.

"Calm down there, Cowboy," John said as he wiped the sweat from his face. "Your wife asked for me to take all three holes. I have one more to go." Edward started to beg Ilene for release. He couldn't wait for a second longer. Exhausted, Ilene crawled over and untied him. Edward's hand flew to his swollen red cock and started pumping. Ilene giggled and got close to Edward. She whispered, "Are you enjoying yourself?" Edward's throat was dry and desire made his voice heavy. "This is incredible." He said in between grunts from masturbation. Ilene put her hand on his and Edward thought he would cum just from her touch. "You can edge, but don't cum." Edward slowed down and gritted his teeth. He'd been on the edge of release the entire night.

Staying on all fours, Ilene crawled back to John and asked him to take her third and final hole. Excited to get another opportunity to enjoy her sexual appetite, John's hands flew to her body and began to caress her tight smooth skin.

He took each nipple into his mouth and sucked, tugged, and gently bit. She responded instantly and started to moan. Her fingers settled on her clit, playing in the wet mess of his cum. She rubbed herself expertly and John could see her sex swell and turn deep red. This woman was a goddess.

She started to beg John to enter her ass as she swayed her hips in a grinding motion in the air. As Edward looked on, he knew what her actions meant...she was already needing dick again. He wished he could jump in and give her what she wanted, but on command, John let go of her nipples and kneeled behind her. He started slapping his dick against her ass cheeks making an exciting smacking sound. With each slap, John's erection grew. He leaned forward and released a long stream of spit that fell directly between Ilene's ass cheeks. He rubbed his fingers in the trail of the spit spreading the lubrication.

12