Face Down, Ass Up

Story Info
Building staff helps himself to a sleepy sissy...
1.1k words
4.28
11.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, drowsy, my ass hurting from the toys I had been using the night before. My little dick strained against the panties I'd dressed up in last night, probably some semblance of morning wood guys are supposed to have, but I could never tell the difference between my hard dick and soft dick, both were equally girly and small. I moved my head from the pillow and my eyes towards my clock: 9AM. I had three hours until the service man for my student flat was meant to come and fix my shower. Although I was still in my panties and bra, makeup done and hair tied back, i decided i could go back to sleep for another hour and wake up to get changed and let the service man in. I dropped my head on the pillow, back into the eyeliner smudges and the small puddle of drool where my mouth had been, and fell back asleep almost instantly.

I woke up to a vague feeling on my butt. It felt warm, and firm: a hand. I gave a slight sigh and turned my head on my pillow, not yet completely awake. The hand kept touching my butt, until it moved away, and I felt a slight prod on my butthole through my panties. My eyes went wide open, and I froze, completely bewildered by what was happening. The small digit kept applying increasing amounts of pressure, until eventually it pushed into my bum through my panties. I gave a slight moan, remaining still and afraid. It felt like a finger. The finger moved out from my bottom, and I heard movement behind me. I felt warm breath across my buttcheeks, and through the fabric of my soft white panties against my hole. A hand moved my panties away from my crack, exposing my butthole to the breath I now felt directly on it.

My little dick started to get hard at the sensation, and it strained against my panties under my abdomen. I was about to turn around when I felt a hot wet tongue against my bottom, licking from one end of my crack to the other. The person behind me continued to lick my crack, until I started to try and move away, despite how good it felt. I was scared and confused.

I felt him climb onto my bed behind me, putting his weight on my legs while holding my panties to the side. The man grabbed my arm with his free hand and pulled it behind my back, restricting my movement. Then I felt the tongue against my hole again, only this time it was pushing against my entrance. The tongue entered my ass and I moaned at the amazing feeling of being fucked by a tongue. My abdomen was getting soaked in precum, as the stranger kept pushing his tongue into my ass.

Then, without any hint, I felt him pull away, and release my arm, and my panties. I didnt move. I felt two strong hands pulling my panties down, and I arched up like a slut to help him. My bottom felt glistening wet. I felt butterflies in my tummy, and my heart felt like it could burst out my chest. A belt and trousers hit the floor beside my bed. I felt a hard cock between my cheeks. I pushed my ass up against it, and he started to hump my bottom. My bed was covered in my precum. All of a sudden the shaft of his cock moved away, and i felt the tip of his cock, wet with precum, against my butthole.

I buried my face, still covered in smudged makeup into my pillow, and let him have me. The head of his cock started to enter me, while I moaned like a girl. His head pushed into my bottom, into my tight asshole, my dick twitched and kept dripping precum. I had been edging for days, and I wasnt sure I could even last until he was all the way in. There was an barely audible plop as his thick head finally entered me completely. His shaft quickly sank into my ass.

His cock was not long, around 6 inches, but his head was thick, and I felt it inside me as his hairy balls touched my girly shaved ones. My body was desperate to cum, but even as he entered me my orgasm kept leaving me before it could finish building up. He started to move, pulling away, until I could no longer feel the heat of his body against me, and only the end of his dick remained inside. He pushed back into me, and I gave a girly moan while keeping my back arched and ass up for him.

He started fucking my girly butt, his balls slapping against mine and his head rubbing against the walls of my ass. I moaned like a girl. He wasnt particularly good at fucking, his thrusts had no rhythm and he humped me like a dog, but it was still intense. My orgasms built as his heavy balls slapped against mine, and I felt his hands move up my back and around to grasp my chest like I was a girl. I felt like such a slut, allowing this stranger to violate me and fuck me like a girl. He kept humping me, his cock pushing in and out, and I started to tighten my muscles as an orgasm began to take hold of me. He kept slapping against my ass, and grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. My cock twitched and started to squirt cum all over my bed, cum spurting with every one of his thrusts into me. He slowed his thrusts as my orgasm subsided. I fell onto my bed, lying face first.

He laughed. Humiliation.

I felt his hand push under me, wiping cum from my belly and my bed where I had landed in it. That same hand rubbed my cum onto my butthole, where his cock quickly followed. He wasnt done with me yet. He pushed back into me, using my own cum as lube to violate me. He started his thrusting again, as I laid down and took it.

He kept speeding up and pushing deeper into me, and I remained still and moaned like a slut for him. I could feel his thrusts get more desperate as he began to tense up, his balls no longer slapping against me. His cock pulsed and grew in my bottom, and I felt warmth inside as he pushed his cum into me. He kept humping me, emptying himself into me. He slowed down and collapsed on top of me, sweat and hot and heavy, his slimy cock still in my butt.