Face Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got me a big smile. "God yes. I want you to do that to me every day."

I smiled back and nodded in agreement. I was gonna fail out of school for sure now if she let me eat her out every night. And I'd fail happily, eagerly. "I would love to do that again and again, every day, yes."

"What about you? Can I, uh, reciprocate?"

"Sure!" I was still hard, although I wasn't sure if I could cum again.

"Lay down." she told me.

I stripped and laid back on the bed. She sat next to me and started playing with my cock. I don't think she was very experienced at this, but she was definitely enthusiastic and curious. When she went down on me she only took the head in her mouth. Plenty of tongue action and kisses and sucking made the experience quite good. Not as good as I'd had before, but like I said, she was enthusiastic.

It took her a lot longer to get me off than vice versa, but I did. And I warned her I was about to cum. I remembered the first time that happened and my girlfriend's reaction, so I knew enough to speak up at the opportune moment. Jenn pulled away and watched in rapt fascination as I shot half a dozen streams of cum onto my belly and her hands.

"That's so cool." she said.

I asked her to hand me the box of tissues so I could clean up a bit. "Can I come back tomorrow night?" she asked. Oh fuck. Yes!

"Sure. Uh, same time? Eleven-ish?"

"That's good, I can get my homework done before I come down here."

'Come down here, or cum down here?' was my thought.

We got dressed and she kissed me goodnight and left. She said she needed to take a shower before bed, as she was all sweaty. Yeah, that was a good idea, I was just as sweaty, and covered in cum too.

The next night Jenn showed up again, but complained that she was a bit sensitive. I guess she was sore after what we did the night before. So it was a short game, but I still got to taste her and make her cum. She gave me the biggest smile, and kissed me when she left. And she kept coming back to my room every night to have me eat her out. Truly fucking amazing.

After a week, we were going at it for an hour every night. She'd knock on my door around 11, and then we would be getting naked. Her tits weren't very big, but hey, tits are tits and I got to play with them. Jenn would cum over and over as I lapped at her and she'd push me away when it was finally too much to take. After she recovered I would get a hand job or blow job. She got much better at those because I simply told her what I liked, and she did want to please me. Jenn was adamant about not going further than oral sex though. That was too bad, but given how good the oral was, I wasn't gonna argue.

Jenn started showing up in a skirt instead of jeans or track pants. Underwear was too much afterwards, she said, she was too sensitive down there. So she'd show up commando in a skirt. Oh god that was so hot. The idea that she was walking back to her room with her juices literally running down her legs made me hard again when she left.

Then one night, at like half past 11, there was the usual knock on my door. She was late, I thought to myself. I said come in, and to my surprise and embarrassment, it was Tina. I was already busy shoving my pants to the floor and had to stop and scramble to get them back up.

"Jenn sent me," she said, "She can't come tonight. She as her period."

My mind was trying to process this. And failing. My dick on the other hand, had understood quite well what was going on. I was hard as iron. "She, she what?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. She told me, about you and her. I told her I was jealous, and since she can't, she said I should come instead."

My mind was spinning. Really, I felt dizzy. I had to hold on to the edge of my desk to just stay upright. I knew they were friends, pretty close friends, but 'sharing a guy' close? Holy fuck!

"Would you?" she asked.

Would I? WOULD I?! "Y-Yes. Yes, of course." I stammered.

Tina smiled. "So um, how do you want me?" she asked, gesturing vaguely at the bed.

"On the bed, just sit here, and I'll kneel on the floor."

"Okay. Do I get undressed?"

"Well, at least your pants, but only as much as you want beyond that." I desperately wanted to see her naked, but not at the expense of scaring her away.

"Thanks. I think I'll just take my pants off if that's okay."

"It's fine."

She slipped her pants and panties off. Tina was shy, keeping her legs together, and shifting nervously. I waited and she sat down and slowly spread her legs, just enough for me to see her.

"Wow, you're beautiful."

"Really?"

"Yes. Gorgeous."

Her pussy was small and delicate, with sparse hair, and dark edged labia barely protruding from the slit in her puffy mound. Fuck that was hot.

"I'm not too hairy or weird looking?"

"Definitely not. You are perfect."

I started by gently parting her legs so I could get closer. She was so diminutive, but everything was perfectly to scale. She was small and slim but curvy in just the right places. I leaned in to catch her scent. Inhaling, closer and closer, finally buried in her muff, taking it all in.

"What are you doing? Are you smelling me?"

"Yeah. You smell good." Not as good as Jenn, but still amazing.

"Really?" She asked that a lot. Like she was unsure or unaware of how absolutely hot she truly was. Unlike Jenn, Tina was hot. Small, but with neat curves and a very pretty face.

"Yes." I made a few more deep inhalations, then planted my lips on hers with a growl. I think she felt the vibes from my vocalization because she gasped and shuddered under me. I started kissing her all over down there, up and down her mound, feeling her sparse pubes tickling me. Finally I kissed over her clitoral hood, trying to see how she reacted to that. The motion of her hips and soft deep sighs from up above told me it was good for her.

I used my fingers to spread her labia, and then I saw her inner lips, so delicate, so small, like a black-edged pink flower as her arousal increased and she began to react. Her scent changed, it became a lot sharper, and as I kissed those little lips I caught her flavour.

Tina was sultry, sharp, and tangy, different from Jenn, but still very good. I could eat her like this, absolutely. I dove in with my tongue, lapping at her opening, swirling my tongue around and around which made those little hip motions increase to full rocking and thrusting. Her breathing changed, keeping tempo with her thrusting hips as I delved deeper into her with my tongue. She was very tight, I could tell just with my tongue.

She started to cum without warning, one second she was rolling her hips and the next she's jerking against me hard, hands grasping at my head, tugging at my hair. it didn't last long and she relaxed back into that slow rolling motion once more. I could taste the difference now. Just like with Jenn, cumming changed her flavour.

I wanted to do that again, make her cum again. This time I moved my fingers up to her apex to stimulate her clit as I ran my tongue up and down her slippery folds. She came again, just like before, with a few quick jerky thrusts and gasping breaths.

Tina groaned as I began simply lapping her, bottom to top, sweeping up over her entire pussy over and over. This time I sensed her quick rush to orgasm and latched onto her clit with my lips when she came. She was a little more vocal now, grabbing my hair, pulling me in, and holding me firmly in place as she came.

I probed gently with a finger, slipping it inside of her, moving in a circle to stimulate her in there all over. She was very tight, tighter than Jenn for sure. That fingering, along with some direct licking and sucking of her clit made her cum again. It was longer this time, and a little louder too. I kept it up, and she relaxed and let go of me, only to cum a minute later, just like the last one, with little moans and cries and clutching at me as her hips jerked spasmodically.

This continued for several more of these little orgasms before she finally had enough and tried pushing me away. But Tina wasn't insistent enough to make me stop yet. She was just brushing me back gently, without any real force at all. So I added a second finger and started sucking her clit in pulses with my lips. This time her reaction was huge, both hands in my hair, pulling hard enough to hurt, eye-wateringly hurt, legs clamped tight against my head, squeezing against my ears. Despite being muffled I could hear her cries, they must be very loud as she shivered under me and almost bounced me off despite the hold we had on each other.

I let up and pushed her legs apart to get out from between her thighs. Now her pussy was a dark pink, those lips not so little anymore, but a fully open flower, distended, wet, and glistening. The hair on her mound was matted with the wet of her arousal and my saliva. Beautiful.

Tina just laid there as I stared at her pussy. I shifted up onto my knees and pushed my pants and briefs down, freeing my cock. The tip was oozing pre-cum, and I was slick enough to start stroking easily. I grabbed a couple of tissues and turned my gaze back to Tina's perfect little pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum like this. Despite cumming at least twice a day for the last week, was still putting out a huge load.

I wiped myself off and pulled my pants back up. Tina was starting to stir. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked blearily at me. "Jake. Holy fuck. Where did you learn that?"

I shrugged and said "Mostly from Jenn, I guess."

Tina noticed that she was a sopping mess, wet and fully exposed just inches from my face. Where I could see everything. Her blush was so cute. And foolish too, after what we just did, there was no reason to be shy anymore. "I should go." she said. I picked her pants up off the floor and handed them over, then sat in my chair. She dressed quickly and went to the door to leave. Tina's eyes went wide and she said "Oh. I forgot about you."

"That's okay, I uh, took care of myself." I saw a look of relief cross her face. I guess she was worried about what I'd make her do in return.

"Good night" she said, then slipped out the door.

Tina was different from Jenn, in looks, scent, flavour, and reaction. If I had to compare them, Jenn would be better on most counts, but honestly, eating pussy was awesome and I would go down on Tina any day.

I felt really awkward at breakfast when I saw them in the dining hall the next morning. I sat across from the two of them. Tina was beaming, and Jenn looked I dunno, smug? I was just worried that stepping over the line with Tina was gonna cause a rift between me and Jenn. And I would abandon Tina for Jenn any day, so I fervently hoped it wouldn't come to making that kind of choice. None of us brought up the topic and the day progressed normally for me after that.

Even dinner time was fine. When we were getting up to drop off our cafeteria trays Tina said "Is 11:30 too late tonight? I have a term paper I have to work on, but I should be done by then."

I looked at Jenn with probably the guiltiest look ever produced on a man's face and she laughed at me. "I'll be 'unavailable' for the rest of the week Jake. Tina can play with you until then." Boom. Mind exploded. Like those bad guys on The Kingsmen, kablooie! Tina and Jenn both laughed at me.

"Well? 11:30?"

"Uh, yeah, eleven-thirty is fine."

I went back to my room to study, but it was difficult, because this whole pussy-eating thing was getting too weird. That didn't mean I wanted to stop, hell no. This needed to go on forever!

Tina showed up just after 11:30 and we went through pretty much the same thing we did the previous night. She came fast and often, ramping up, harder and louder as she went. And just like last night she pretty much passed out at the end, so I jacked off as I sat there looking at her perfect little pussy, my senses filled with her smell and taste.

The rest of the week was just like that, Tina would show up, I would tongue-fuck her practically to unconsciousness and I would whack off. I wanted so much to fuck her, but that was out of bounds, so I did what I could.

When Jenn showed up after her 'week off' she was practically insatiable, and held me against her pussy for almost two hours. I had seriously chapped lips the next morning, and had to go buy some lip balm. But it was so worth it, in every way. The rest of the fall term was more of the same. Three weeks of eating Jenn out, followed by a week of Tina sitting on my face. Yeah, the second time Tina 'took over' she decided that she wanted to drive, and she practically suffocated me. But it was so fucking awesome there was no way I would ever push her away. I'd pass out before that.

Jenn wrote her last exam the day before me, and she stayed on just so that the day after my last exam she could spend the whole day in my bed. Chapped lips again, along with an aching jaw and a sore tongue. I guess Tina had told her about being on top so she went alternate rounds each way. I don't know how the fuck she could even walk the next day. My lips and tongue were so sore that her pussy must have been abraded right down to raw nerves. When she kissed me goodbye she had a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"I'm going on the pill. Can't wait till we get back here in January!"

===

fin

12