The Internet Saved My Marriage

Story Info
My daughter and Facebook saved my marriage.
3.2k words
3.79
47.7k
44
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How the internet saved my marriage.

(This is a short vignette about how my Daughter and Facebook saved my marriage. Just a heads up, if you have read any of my other stories you will know I don't believe in the Cuckoldry lifestyle great for the woman rubbish for the man.)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was just like any other Friday night. I got home from work, I was first for a change normally my wife gets home before me. I opened a bottle of Red wine for my wife and a beer for me. Tonight, like most Friday nights it was my turn to cook.

So, the oven was on, the steaks were prepared the chips were ready to be cooked the table was laid. Everything was normal, our daughter was up in her room, either chatting with her friends or hopefully doing some homework, she would join us when she smelt the dinner.

Cassy, our daughter, is 18 years old. She is already a hit with the boys from her school, but she is sensible and she knows when to back off and she knows when to keep the boys at arms length. She is like her Mother, Luisa in looks and temperament.

Luisa, my wife, is Mexican, her family came over to Britain about 40 years ago when she was a young child. She is very beautiful with all the characteristics of a beautiful Latin American woman.

She works hard to maintain her slim body and yes she has a nice shaped arse. Obviously she can speak Spanish, and just as equally can speak English with a Mexican accent due to her extended family. i can also speak Spanish.

She regularly gets hit on when we go out and at social occasions. But she always knows when to back away from mostly men, but also some women. With her long jet black hair her sensual body and happy and friendly outlook to life she is very popular with everyone we know.

Cassy, short for Cassandra, is a younger version of my wife.

My wife and I are both 42, I have aged better than most of our friends as has my wife. Luisa and I rarely drink very much alcohol and we don't smoke and we both run and work out at the gym 2 or 3 times a week.

I work in a warehouse that sells car parts around the world it doesn't matter what type of car you drive chances are one of our car parts is on your car.

I am medium height and medium build, but due to my job and working out together with my wife I am fit and broad shouldered. Generally speaking I am a calm and friendly person who rarely gets angry, but when I do people know about it.

Luisa works as a Personal assistant to a professor at a local college. She has worked for him for about 4 years and appears to be happy where she is. Before she worked at the college she worked in a clothes shop as a secretary.

She was there for about 12 years before the shop closed. When my wife was younger she used to model some of the clothing they sold.

That is where I first saw her, she was wearing cut off shorts and a strappy top. I was smitten straight away and apparently the feeling was mutual.

Our sexlife is good and always varied. We try new things when we can. We try new positions, we have tried Role-playing and we introduced sex toys a few years ago, the usual toys that couples use, no I don't have a dildo or strap on shoved up my arse.

Nothing is off limits, except sex with other people. That to me is a deal breaker. If Luisa ever had sex with another person, male or female, our marriage is over.

That isn't to say we don't use the idea in our Role-playing, but we both know I am not going to fuck someone else and Luisa realises she will never fuck a young stud and she will never get fucked in front of me and I will never fuck a young Co-Ed in front of my wife. Fantasy is Fantasy reality would never work out.

My wife is well aware of my stance on infidelity. So far in our marriage the issue has never come up. My wife has never, and I mean never given any indication of wanting to look elsewhere for sex.

Equally, I really do not need to look elsewhere. When your wife is as hot as she is and as sexually compatible as me then honestly I would be an idiot to look elsewhere.

This particular evening was going as clockwork. The dinner was cooking, everything was ready. I heard my wife's car pull up into our driveway. So I poured the wine and started towards the front door.

My wife slowly came through the door. As normal she wore jeans and a shirt. Yes the jeans were tight, yes the shirt showed off her impressive breasts. But this was a standard outfit for her going to work.

Luisa never wore short skirts or strappy tops or see thru lace tops to work. Those types of clothing only came out when we played as a couple. We always played our "games" away from home.

And we both controlled it, if either of us did or said something to anyone else the game stopped. As I said no one else ever gets involved in our games.

Even to the point of my wife turning down drinks offered to her and any offers of dancing with another man or woman.

We play together or not at all. Luisa has left many would be suitors lying in the dust when they mistake her looks and clothes. And likewise I have turned down many women who claim to be attracted to me.

So you can imagine my surprise when a man I know to be a ladies man, and an arsehole also came through the front door. Luisa looked apprehensive, and gave me a look I didn't really understand.

"Gary, this is Colin West. He is a Doctor of Medicine at our college. He has asked me out for a drink tonight, and well I would like to go with him."

Colin walked past my wife and I could see why any woman would be attracted to him. He was literally tall, dark and handsome. He was slim and obviously took care of himself.

He was maybe two inches taller than me, but I outweighed him and certainly out muscled him. He walked up to me and held out his hand to shake. I looked at his hand and looked back at his face. He had a slight grin that was fast turning into a smirk.

I looked at my wife who looked very ill at ease.

"So, Colin. Let me understand this situation, you are taking out my wife to a restaurant tonight? A married woman and a married colleague at your place of work. And of course you are doing this without even asking me. You are forcing my wife to ask me."

He looked at me and dropped his hand to his side.

"Yes, that's right, your lovely wife has agreed to have a meal with me and then afterwards go to a club with me. And who knows what might happen after that." He said looking at my wife for confirmation.

I turned towards her and she looked down at her feet.

"Luisa, is that true? Did you agree to this night out without consulting me?"

She still looked at the floor. She was fiddling with her wedding ring, she always did that when she was nervous and unhappy about something.

I realised something wasn't right. My wife was doing this under duress. I was about to say something when our daughter came downstairs into the kitchen and then into the hallway to see what was going on. She immediately sensed the tension and obviously came to the right conclusion.

"Mom, can you look at something for me?" she said taking my wife's hand and leading her towards the kitchen and then the kitchen table.

She then got out her phone and opened Facebook. She went to my profile and showed her I had four friend requests recently that I hadn't done anything with. They were from four women one was a beautiful Filipino woman called Annabelle, she was our age with a young daughter called Mary, Mary and my daughter were friends on Facebook and chatted quite a lot about all sorts of things.

One of those things is the fact that Annabelle is madly in love with me. And according to my daughter through, Mary, if I ever had to divorce my wife she would willingly be my new wife.

Then there is Annabelle's friend Marlie, she is also a beautiful Filipino woman who has expressed the same idea that if I was divorced I wouldn't be for long. Also Marlie and Annabelle seem quite happy to share me if I couldn't decide between them.

Then there is a beautiful South African woman called Suzy, who is fun, sexy, and is quite willing to share me with whoever I am married to.

Also she likes Filipino women and she likes Mexican women too, yes she is bisexual. She would quite happily share me just because she would be with me.

Then there is Anny, she is my wife's sister, in fact twin sister. Over the years she has made no secret about how she feels about me. But she has never done anything about her feelings for me and she knows I only love her like a sister.

However I'm sure she would be a comfort for me. Cassy showed my wife the various messages these women had sent me over several months. All basically said they were waiting for me if anything happened in my marriage.

I have not promised anything to these women. I have always been respectful to them. And never encouraged anything sexual or flirtatious. However know I could at anytime.

Colin didn't really know what to do. I don't think he expected the evening to be like this. I looked at him and said,

"Colin, step outside for a moment I will talk to my wife and if she truly wants a date with you then that will happen. However, she will be divorced and you will be able to enjoy her charms anytime you want."

He stepped outside and I shut the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw tears streaming down my wife's face. Cassy was hugging her Mother and looking at me with sympathy.

"Luisa, Cassy has shown you what will happen if you go on a date with Colin, or anyone else. I do love you and if you answer me truthfully I will tell my Facebook friends thanks but no thanks. If you lie to me and Cassy I will send these women the message I will be free soon and then let them fight for me."

Suddenly the tears stopped and my wife stood up and almost ran to the front door. She opened it saw Colin Standing there with open arm's. Instead of stepping into his arm's she swung her arm and slapped him so hard he fell over.

He recovered fairly quickly and tried to stand up. But this time my wife punched him on the nose. It didn't break but boy it would be painful. He tried getting up again but then saw me and Cassy behind my wife.

My wife looked at him then said through gritted teeth, "You fucking arsehole, to think I almost let you force me to throw away the best thing to ever happen to me. Those fucking photos of us you took need to be destroyed. Any recordings you took need to be destroyed. I will talk to my boss and tell him if he doesn't fire you then I quit."

"Umm, Luisa, what are you talking about?" I said obviously not understanding the subtext.

She turned to me and said, "We need to be a bit more careful about our Role-playing, a few weeks ago do you remember that pub we went to? And I went in first and started playing pool and you then joined in and it appeared to most people you picked me up at the pub."

Yes I remembered, that night when we got back home my wife and me rocked our bed. We made passionate love to each other and brought each other to several climaxes over the space of several hours.

Before we got home we also sneaked out to the beer garden at the pub and made out on the picnic bench. My wife that night was wearing a short skirt and a tight sleeveless t-shirt and high heeled boots.

We made out like teenagers until eventually my wife stood up turned around and lifted up her skirt took off her g-string ad then looked over her shoulder as she pressed down on the bench.

"Fuck me Gary."

And I did, Luisa's vagina was soaking wet as I dropped my jeans took out my cock and thrust inside my wife. We were not particularly quiet and It was probably obvious what was going on had anyone cared to look.

I fucked my wife hard from behind for some time, then I pulled out and turned her over and while kissing her breasts I fucked her missionary style. She climaxed over my cock twice, as she came a second time I shot my cum inside her.

We kissed and continued to make out until we both started getting cold. We made ourselves presentable then walked through the pub and caught a taxi home. All in all it was a very good night out.

I was brought back to the present by my wife showing me some photos on her phone. It was obviously my wife and Me, but my face was in shadow and to be honest it could have been anyone fucking my wife, except I know it was me.

"Let me guess, arsehole Colin took that photo?" I said annoyed we were not careful enough.

My wife showed me several other photos of us fucking, again my face was in shadow but it was obvious my wife was getting fucked and enjoying it.

"Colin, was using these photos to force me to have a date with him and yes he was talking about getting my body." My wife said putting her phone away and sitting down on the chair.

Cassy hugged her and said, "Mum, you know Dad would never allow that. Why didn't you tell us? By the way going by Colin's Facebook page he is proud of the fact he has been married three times. He really is a loser Mum."

She then looked at me, "Dad you aren't going to let him get away with this are you?"

I looked at my wife and in a soft voice said, "Luisa, tell me one thing if we hadn't stopped you going out tonight would you have gone? And not told us?"

She looked at me and then our daughter, "I admit I would have gone out with Colin, but I swear to both of you I would not have sex with him. He only specified a night out with him, nothing else, but as you suspect he probably would want sex. So yes I would have gone out with him, however, you would be with us. I had this crazy Idea I would be with him but be your date."

I thought for a moment, "And let me guess you would tease him using me as a shield?"

"Probably, anyway it doesn't matter now. I am never going anywhere with him, and Gary my love, contact you Facebook ladies and tell them to back off. I am still your wife, if you still want me?"

I could see my wife was worried about what I was thinking. I admit the idea of these women fighting over me is very good for my ego. But from a more emotional and practical stand point I have a fun, sexy beautiful woman who happens to be my wife.

"Luisa, my love, first off you go to your boss and file harassment charges against Colin, then if he gets off then you hand in your notice. I'm sure we can find you a job at another college."

My wife came over to me and hugged me. She then kissed me a serious and passionate kiss.

"Thank you my love, you know I love only you don't you? You must also know I couldn't live without you. You are my everything my love. I love you so much."

"I love you too my love. Now let's go upstairs and forget about the arsehole."

We had forgotten about our daughter who had kept quiet until now.

"Please get a room you two. Honestly, Mum if you let him get away from you, you are really stupid. And Dad? I'm not sure you could possibly find a hotter sexier woman than Mum. Now, go upstairs and do some reconnecting, don't worry I will lock up."

With that said my sexy hot wife lead me upstairs. Yes we did reconnect.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Epilogue: Colin was quietly fired and not given any reference's he apparently struggled finding a job that paid as well. My wife was asked what would she accept to not press charges, she automatically said a three week all paid for holiday in a country of our choosing.

Also she wanted a modest raise in pay and she only wanted to work four days a week but get the same as a full weeks pay. Reluctantly they agreed.

I contacted my Facebook friends, they understood but still said they would wait for me if anything happened. My daughter is quite happy being single but occasionally she will bring home a "friend" she always introduces us but we can see she is looking for the right one.

My wife and I are still "playing", we are more careful now and don't go all out in public. The most important action happens in the house or in the garden or in the garage or conservatory and a couple of times in the shed. But we make love in our bed most of the time.

Life is good.

Epilogue addition:

No Colin didn't get away with it, one of Cassy 's current boyfriends father is a Detective for the local police. With a bit of persuasion he quietly found out where Colin lived. Colin had an unfortunate accident, it seems he fell down some stairs while his trousers were around his ankles.

He had several broken bones and for some unexplained reason his dick and balls were very bruised for weeks afterwards.

My wife does have a Latin American temperament and sometimes it comes out, especially when she thinks about losing me. Obviously she is doing everything humanly possible to make sure I am not tempted to contact any other women.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆