Facefucking Aurelia

Story Info
Daddy has had enough of his brat's behaviour (cute tho).
3.3k words
4.18
13.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday: date night for me and Aurelia. We went to see a film at the cinema--a new sci-fi horror about a missing spaceship that's reappeared twenty-five years after falling into a black hole, I quite liked it, Aurelia didn't--and now we've come to Momma's Milkshakes, an ice-cream parlour. I'd have rather gone somewhere more... classy, but Aurelia insisted. And as usual, Aurelia always gets her way. Momma's is a 50s-style diner, except everything's pink, and I mean everything. The walls, the floors, the counter, the leather booths, hell, even the fucking sugar packets and salt and pepper shakers are pink. Feels like it's been designed by a nine-year-old girl.

The menu is on a screen behind the counter, listing dozens of different flavours of ice creams and milkshakes. You've got your normal stuff, your strawberry and chocolate and the like, but then you've also got something called SPACEROCK... what the fuck kinda flavour is that?

'So,' I say, 'what do you want?'

Aurelia doesn't reply. I glance down. She's staring at her phone, lost in a world of cute animal pictures and stupid memes.

'Aurelia.'

She looks up, looks at me. 'Huh?'

'I asked you a question. What do you want?'

'Oh, I... uh,' She looks up at the menu, her pretty lips pouting as she thinks. 'I will have a large chocolate milkshake and... a Momma's Mega Sundae.'

I open my mouth, about to say something like: You always get that and you can never finish it so why don't you get something smaller... and cheaper. But I don't, she'll just get all grumpy and complain and I'll give in and she'll get her own way in the end anyway. I sigh, 'Sure thing. Go find us a seat and I'll bring it over.'

She smiles, adorably, and I remember why I put up with her. She reaches up on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek. 'Thank you, daddy,' she says, loudly, so the whole fucking café can hear.

I blush in embarrassment. The woman taking orders behind the register looks at us, her confused face telling me all I need to know. She's trying to figure out what Aurelia is to me. I'm obviously too young to be her father and the way she kissed me was definitely not daughterly, but still, the way she called me daddy was cute and laced with genuine affection. As I go to order I assume that the cashier has got us chalked down as just a kinky couple. Which I guess is what we are. Though, girlfriend doesn't feel like the right way to describe Aurelia. And I sure as hell don't feel like her boyfriend. But we're more than fuckbuddies or friends with benefits. I mean, there is an affection between us, a real fucking strong affection.

I order a strawberry milkshake for myself and a chocolate milkshake for Aurelia. 'And I get one of your Momma's Mega Sundaes as well, please,' I say. The woman behind the counter pushes a card machine in my direction and I pay using the contactless app on my phone. I don't even look at the price of the Sundae, I really don't wanna know. She disappears and returns a minute later holding a tray with our order on it. 'Thanks,' I say, and take the tray from her. The milkshakes look good, the sundae looks--and feels--heavy. Like something a bodybuilder would devour after deadlifting a mid-sized coupe.

Aurelia's chosen a booth by the window. She's back staring at her phone. When she's lost in a world of her own like this, she does this little thing where she bites her bottom lip. I don't think she knows she's doing it, but she looks adorable.

I put the tray down on the table. 'You're not gonna be able to eat all that,' I say, placing the sundae in front of her. It's bigger than her head. Her eyes widen and she licks her lips, a hungry grin forming. She looks like a kid on Christmas morning.

'Fuck you, I bet I can,' she says, grabbing a spoon and instantly digging in.

I sit down across from her. 'What did you just say?' I ask, firmly.

She frowns, ice cream covering her mouth. Not taking the spoon from her mouth, she says, 'Sorry, daddy.'

I smirk. 'It's fine.'

She grins, then goes back to shoving spoonfuls of chocolate sauce-covered ice cream into her mouth.

I take a sip of my strawberry milkshake. It's so sweet and sugary I probably won't sleep for a week. 'So, you weren't keen on the film?'

'Uh-uh. Too spooky for me.'

'I did try to tell you that before we went in.'

'Yeah, but I didn't think it would be that scary. Like, there were so many jump scares...'

'I told you there would be.'

'I know, but--'

'But you didn't listen,' I say.

'Yeah, but--'

'You didn't listen,' I say, using the tone of voice I use when I want her to know I'm not gonna have an argument with her.

She huffs and goes back to eating. The mountain of ice cream doesn't seem to have gone down whatsoever.

I try another sip of my milkshake. Its ridiculous sweetness is growing me. I watch Aurelia eat. She's wearing a blue sundress with a yellow flower pattern on it. I bought it for her when we went to the mall last week--it was overpriced, but she does look good in it. And I know she's not wearing anything underneath it. I made sure of it. That was the deal: I'll buy it for her, but she's not allowed to wear panties or a bra under it. Aurelia didn't seem to care.

'So, what we doing tomorrow?' I ask.

'I dunno. Hey, look at this.' She turns her phone to me. She's showing me a picture of a raccoon wearing a flannel shirt. 'Isn't it the best picture you've ever seen?'

I'll admit, it is cute. 'Yeah, the best,' I say, then repeat, 'What are we doing tomorrow?'

'I dunno,' she says again. 'Up to you, daddy.'

'What would you like to do?'

'Let's go shopping.' Her face lights up.

'Again? We went to the mall last week.'

'Yeah, but there was so much I didn't buy.'

'You mean, I didn't buy.'

She huffs, 'That's not fair, daddy. You may've paid for my clothes, but I think I repaid you that night, didn't I?'

'Yeah, I guess.' I think back to that night after we got home from the mall--her naked body, the leather collar around her neck, her tight asshole stretching as I push myself into her.

'Fine. We'll go to the mall. Again.'

'Yay,' she says, then shovels another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. She sips on her milkshake, drinking nearly half in one go.

'Slow down, pumpkin. You're gonna make yourself sick.'

'Nah, I'm fine.' She turns her attention back to the sundae.

I watch her tackle the ice cream monolith for a few minutes. She stops, probably less than a third eaten. I don't say anything, though I could easily say told you so.

She reaches over and slides my strawberry milkshake closer. 'I wanna try yours.'

'Aurelia, if you wanted strawberry, you should've ordered strawberry.'

'Yeah, but I didn't want strawberry, I wanted chocolate. But now I want strawberry.'

'Fine.' I know there's no point arguing. 'Just one sip. Are you gonna at least use your own straw?'

She smiles, devilishly. 'Daddy, are you really worried about germs? You literally shove your tongue down my throat every chance you get.'

I don't reply. She's got a point. I look out the window, at the freeway in the distance. Seems to be a traffic jam building. Better not go home that way. I look back, Aurelia's basically drank my whole milkshake. She's got big brown eyes and she always bats her eyelashes when she knows she's done something wrong.

I say, 'You're lucky I find you cute.'

'Love you, daddy,' she says and blows a kiss. I feel her barefoot on my leg--she's kicked off her shoe, and slowly rubbing my thigh.

'What you doin'?'

'Nothing, daddy.'

'What have I told you about teasing?'

'You told me that only naughty girls tease their daddies.' Her toes roll over my cock, squeezing my burgeoning hard-on through the fabric of my trousers.

I look around. The café's nearly empty but if someone looks they'll obviously see what she's doing. 'Yeah, I did. I thought you were a good girl?'

'I am.'

'Good girls don't tease their daddies in public.'

'But good girls do make their daddies feel good.'

Again, she makes a good point. But I'm not gonna let her get off this easily. 'You need to start listening to me. You're acting like a slut.'

'Don't I always listen to you, daddy? Like a good girl?' Her mouth curls up into a slight smile.

'Is that sarcasm?' I say, firmly.

'No, it wasn't, I was saying--'

'And now you're talking back?'

'Daddy, I--'

'You are talking back,' I sigh. 'We're gonna have to have a talk about this when we get home.'

'I wasn't talking back, daddy. Let me finish--'

'Aurelia. That's enough. Do you really wanna go down this road?'

She huffs, takes her foot off my crotch, and crosses her arms like a spoiled brat. 'Fine. We'll talk about it when we get home.'

'Now you're being grumpy?'

'No.' She pouts, her brown eyes narrowing.

'So, you act like a brat and I tell you off. And now you have the balls to be grumpy about it? Un-fucking-believable.'

A moment passes, she looks out the window, back at me. 'What you gonna do about it?'

'Well, first you're gonna finish that milkshake. Because I paid for it. Then we're going home.'

'I'm full. I don't wanna finish it.'

'Aurelia.'

She doesn't look me in the eye, she knows she's misbehaving. 'Screw you, daddy.'

I smirk. She's a brat but I've never seen her like this. 'You need to be taught a lesson in manners.'

She sniggers, 'I'd like to see you try.'

I look around the café. It's nearly empty, there's a young couple five booths down and an older woman ordering at the counter. Still too many eyes watching us for me to bend Aurelia over my knee and spank her. But I can't wait until we get home. She can't get away speaking to me like this.

'Get up,' I say, sliding out of the booth.

'What?'

'Get up.' I grab her by the arm, subtly so no one notices. 'We're going to the toilet.'

'But daddy, I don't need to go.'

'Be quiet and do as you're told.' I dig my fingers into her soft skin and lead her towards the toilets. No one seems to notice us go into together.

Just like the rest of Momma's, the toilets are completely pink. A dozen or so cubicles line the wall, and opposite there is a row of sinks and mirrors. All the cubicles are empty. I drag Aurelia towards the end and push her in. She sits on the toilet seat, a big stupid grin on her face. I somehow feel like this is what she wanted all along. I slam the cubicle door and slide the metal lock into place.

'Are you angry with me, daddy?' she purrs, spreading her legs. She slowly rides up the hem of her dress, revealing her bare cunt, shiny with wetness.

'No, not angry.' I slap her across the face, not too hard, just enough to know I'm serious. 'Just disappointed.' I unzip my jeans, already hard. 'You need to fucking learn how to be a good girl. I'm sick of you acting like a spoiled brat.'

'But you love it when I tease you--'

'Be quiet, Aurelia.' I pull the waistband of my boxers down and my cock springs loose. I step closer and grab her by the back of the head and rub my cock against her face, my balls resting on her chin. Pre-cum oozes onto her skin. Almost instinctively, she sticks her tongue out and licks my shaft. 'You little dirty slut.'

She strokes me, 'I'm your little dirty slut, daddy.'

'Damn right.' I swat her hand away and press my cock against her lips, 'now be a good girl and suck my dick.'

She smiles, greedily, then takes my cock into her mouth. Her lips grip my shaft and she starts to bob her head up and down--twirling her soft tongue over the head and gently cupping my balls in her hand. I bite my bottom lip to stifle my moan and grip the walls of the cubicle. She looks up and giggles, her big brown eyes shiny with tears, 'You like that daddy?'

I grab the back of her head and push her back down, 'I didn't say you could stop.' She mumbles something but the sound is garbled as I slide my cock back into her mouth. I push deeper, thrusting my hips, watching as her mouth stretches wider to accommodate my width. She tries to pull away but I don't allow her to, I just tighten my hold on her head. 'Take it like a good slut,' I groan. 'Good sluts don't need to breathe.' I drive deeper again, feeling my cock brush against the back of her throat. She gags, drooling around my cock. She tries to steady herself by placing her hands on my thighs but I quickly bat them away. 'Arms by your side,' I order, 'like a good fucktoy.' She does as ordered and lets her arms fall limp. I hold her head steady in my hands and begin to move my hips back and forth, quickly picking up speed as I fuck her face. I slam myself into her, using her mouth like I own it--I do own it--and grunt angrily with each movement. With every thrust my cock pokes the back of her throat, making her gag and retch loudly, saliva dripping down her face and onto her dress and legs. Her eyes glaze over as she accepts that she belongs to me and that her throat belongs to me and that there's no point struggling against daddy.

I hear the door outside open.

Then footsteps.

Then those footsteps get closer.

I ease off the facefucking, letting Aurelia breathe. She continues to suck me off, sloppily and noisily. I shush her and she looks up, grinning like an idiot behind my cock. 'Quiet,' I whisper, 'Someone's just come in.'

A cubicle door opens and shuts further down the row.

Aurelia holds my cock in her mouth, sucking softly on the tip, her lithe fingers playing with my balls. I hold my finger to my lips, urging her to be quiet.

A toilet flushes. I hear the cubicle door open again and footsteps moving across the room. The sound of water running as they wash their hands. Then the hand dryer.

Footsteps again. Another second and we're in the clear. Aurelia smiles devilishly, and forcefully rams her head down, slamming my cock into her throat and deliberately making herself gag.

The footsteps stop. My heart jumps in my chest. Drool and pre-cum drip onto the floor. I look down with fury in my eyes at the smiling brat. She's sucking my cock again, her tongue swirling over my shaft. Outside there's a stranger who's just heard a strange gagging sound, and there's nothing between us apart from a thin plywood cubicle door. If they look under, they'll see two pairs of feet...

I hold my breath.

A few seconds pass--though it feels much, much longer--and whoever it is outside carries on walking and leaves the toilets.

I exhale, relieved.

Aurelia strokes my cock. 'Oops,' she says. 'I wonder if they heard?'

'You little whore,' I spit and slap her. Her head jolts sideways but I quickly yank her back up. Her cheek flares red. She grins that adorable bratty grin, her mouth and lips covered in my pre-cum.

'They definitely heard, daddy. They heard me gagging on daddy's cock. They heard me being your little whore.' She bats her eyelashes, innocently, and strokes my cock and plays with my balls, squeezing and massaging them.

I consider slapping her again, but my cock jumps in her hand and I feel my orgasm nearing. I bite my lip and Aurelia smirks, licking her lips eagerly. 'You want daddy's cum?' I ask in a breathless voice, placing my hands on the cubicle walls to steady myself.

She pouts and nods quickly, 'Uh huh, yes please, daddy.'

My breath becomes short--I'm so close, my cock feels like it's about to explode. 'Keep stroking,' I say, 'I wanna cover your face.'

Giggling with excitement, she shuffles closer, jerking me off quickly and touching her pussy and moaning, 'Daddy... I want you to cum. Please cum for me daddy.'

I grunt, unable to hold out any longer and let out a deep moan of bliss, releasing my orgasm onto Aurelia's face. She gasps, my warm seed splattering against her forehead and tear-streaked cheeks, against those soft pretty lips and that warm tongue. She keeps stroking as thick white ropes of cum shoot from my pulsating cock, moaning and fingering her soaked cunt. 'That's it, daddy,' she whispers, her brown eyes aflame with lust. 'Cum on your little slut's face. Mark me. Make me yours.' My body clenches, my muscles tightening in pleasure as my adorable fucktoy milks my cock, pumping my shaft quickly, emptying my balls onto her pretty face.

I feel my orgasm coming to a close, and in those last blissful moments, Aurelia takes me back into her mouth, sucking eagerly as the last of my cum lands on her tongue. I exhale, feeling exhausted and satisfied. I feel almost a sense of weightlessness for a few moments as my cock begins to soften in her mouth. She continues to suck, desperate for every last drop of cum.

'That's a good girl,' I say and stroke her head with affection, 'clean daddy's cock.' Her smooth tongue glides over my cock, deftly cleaning away the cum and saliva. I tickle behind her ear, 'You're perfect.'

'No, you are, daddy.' She says, looking up at me with a big beaming smile, her face dripping with my still warm load.

'Come on, princess. Let's go home.' I pull up my trousers and start to buckle my belt.

'Uh, daddy?'

'Yes, sweetpea?'

She gestures at her cum-covered face.

'What?'

'I-I'm still covered.'

'Well, clean yourself up then. Use your hands and then lick it off your fingers.'

She giggles and does as she's told, scooping my cum off her face and then sucking on her fingers, moaning as she does. 'You taste so good, daddy.'

'You missed a bit.'

'W-what? Where?'

'I'll get it.' I lean down and use my thumb to wipe away a splattering of cum that was resting on her forehead and then she pulls my hand close to her mouth and sucks on my thumb.

She moans, then says 'I don't wanna waste a single drop. It's all mine.'

'All yours,' I say, tousling her hair and kissing her forehead gently. 'Come on. Let's go.'

Aurelia holds my hand tightly and we leave the toilets. Back in the ice cream parlour I put my arm around her waist and hold her close. A few people stare at us as we head to the exit.

'Daddy...' she whispers, anxiously, 'they're looking at us. Why are they looking at us?'

'Well, we just left the toilets together and your make-up is running down your face,' I say, pushing open the door and walking into the cool night. 'And, well, uhm....'

'What? Daddy, what is it?'

I chuckle, 'Well, you've still got daddy's cum in your hair.'

'Daddy...' she groans, burying her head into my shoulder. 'Everyone saw. That's so embarrassing.'

I try to hide my smile. 'Maybe. But I'm glad they saw.'

She pouts, grumpily. 'Why?'

'Because now they all know who you belong to. They all know who owns you.'

Her pout is replaced by a cute smile. 'You. You own me, daddy.'

'Yep.' I move my hand lower and grope her ass through the dress. 'You're all mine, babygirl.'