FaceTime Hot Wife

Story Info
Using FaceTime, wife make husbands wish come true.
13.3k words
3.94
26.8k
45
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,087 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: And here we are again. Stupid comments will be deleted. For those of you, who like my stuff, enjoy.

FaceTime Hot Wife

It was our fifth wedding anniversary. We were at our favorite restaurant having a nice romantic dinner. Joyce, my wife was dressed to impress, not only me but also anyone who was around to see her. She has to be the most beautiful woman I know. I just couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely face. She smiled every time she looked up at me. I was also taking in the looks the men all around us were giving her.

"They all want you," I said.

"Bobby, stop that," Joyce replied flushing with embarrassment.

I chuckled at her embarrassment while I continued to gaze upon her beauty. And still, the men around us looked at her with lust in their eyes. A lust that said 'I want to fuck the shit out that woman.' Was I angry that they looked at her that way? Not at all. I knew the day I met her that men and some women would look at her as I always did. Even when we first met.

~ ~ ~ ~

--- Bobby

I stood casually watching everyone. I especially watched the woman standing by herself as I was. She was beautiful. No, she really was. She was about 5'6", with blond hair, blue eyes, a slim waist, nice ass, and her breasts looked nice. Not too big, not too small. She was better looking than any Playboy centerfold I had ever seen. Did I want her? I wanted her for sure. Yet not for just a roll in the hay. I wanted her to be mine, yet I knew or thought I knew, that she wouldn't have a damn thing to do with me. We just happen to be at a school function at the time. We were in college. It was one of those mixers that they throw to get us, students, to mingle.

There was food and drink, non-alcoholic of course, and music you could dance to with someone. There were a lot of guys just watching her. She was standing by herself, just looking beautiful. I gathered my courage and walked over to her. She smiled at me as I stuttered trying to say hello. She smiled even bigger.

"What's your name?" she asked almost giggling.

"Robert, but you can call me Bobby. Would you like to dance?" I finally blurted out sounding like an idiot.

"Sure. Do you want to know my name?"

"Yes. Yes, I do," I croaked my stomach doing flip-flops.

"Joyce."

I sighed as she grabbed my hand and led me out to the dance floor. It was a nice slow ballad and she flowed into my arms. I was almost fainting as she pressed up against me. I was lucky I had worn my tighty-whities. My dick bent back in my underwear, yet was so hard I was almost in pain.

"So, what's your major?" I asked feeling like a fool as the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"I haven't picked one yet. We've only been here for three weeks," she replied smiling at me.

I was surprised she didn't laugh in my face.

"Oh, yeah. What are your plans, then?"

"I don't know. So many fields from which to choose. What about you?"

"Computer Science. I want to tell them what to do."

She just nodded as we danced around the dance floor. I held her tight. She didn't complain. Then her lips touched my cheek.

"You're cute," she whispered in my ear.

I shivered, which I'm sure she felt.

"And you are very beautiful," I replied almost choking on the words.

"Thank you," she whispered, her lips touching my ear. "Do you want to get out of here?"

I was shocked at her question. We had only known each other for a couple of minutes and she wanted to go someplace else with me.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"How about your room," she replied her lips against my ear.

I was either really lucky or she was a slut. I didn't care, either way, I was feeling lucky I didn't have a roommate.

"Sure. If that's what you really want?"

"I do."

I stepped back, took her hand in mine, and led her out of the room. We could both hear the moans as we left. I walked her to my dorm, still holding her hand. I was also lucky that I was in a coed dorm. We made it to my room in almost record time. And once the door closed, she was kissing me hard. I kissed her back thinking that this was really, really, fast. I pulled my lips from hers as gently as I could.

"Joyce?" I asked my throat almost closed with emotion.

She dropped her head. Then she hugged me gently. I still had my arms around her and hugged her back just as gently.

"Tell me," I said.

"Oh god... how to start."

"At the beginning is usually best. Why don't we have a seat?"

Nodding she let go of me and we sat on the bed. I put my arm around her shoulders. She looked up at me, smiling.

"I have... you are the nicest guy I have ever met or seen for that matter. I noticed you on our first day here. You were helping everyone around you. You've been to this school before?"

"I have. While I was a senior in high school, I got to come here for a semester. I... got to know my way around here."

"And you are smart. Now to the really reason. You were the first guy to speak to me. The rest are all so scared of being rejected by me, they just stare at me. You are also very handsome, even if you don't think so."

I just looked at her, my mouth hanging open. She smiled up at me as she pushed my mouth closed.

"And you are so beautiful that all the other guys out there are afraid you will reject them."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. You have given my ego a big boost. And now I want to kiss you but first... what are your expectations?"

"Probably the same as yours."

"And what are they?"

"I... I want you to make love to me."

I was surprised, yet I slowly leaned in and kissed her soft, warm, lips. She kissed me back. My heart started to beat faster as we kissed. I brought my other hand up and caressed her cheek. She sighed as I did. Gently, I pulled my lips from hers, still caressing her cheek.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No. Is that a problem?"

"No."

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"No."

We sat there staring into each other's eyes for a long time.

"I guess we are both scared?" I asked.

"Kind of," she replied.

"Me too. I don't want to screw things up with you. I would like to get to know you..."

"Me too... but I... I need... I need you to make love to me. I need to..."

I pulled her lips to mine. My hand on her cheek moved to her right breast. She shuddered as I touched her, pulling her lips from mine.

"Oh god, yes," she groaned pulling my lips back to hers.

I started to unbutton her blouse. She moaned as she unbuttoned my shirt. Soon we were both naked. She looked at my dick and moaned. I looked at her wonderful body and sighed.

"I knew it," she said grabbing my dick.

"You're so beautiful," I gasped as she stroked my cock. "I just wish there were better words to tell you just how wonderfully beautiful you are."

"Well, you're doing a pretty good job," she said falling back onto the bed.

We both moved so were in the middle of the bed. As we lay together, my free hand roamed her body. She held my cock tightly, stroking me as I explored her body. We kissed passionately. She pushed me away.

"I'm ready, put your dick in my pussy," she said.

God, she was fast yet I was a little surprised at her language but it did turn me on. I move between her spread legs. She held my dick against her opening, it was already wet and slick with her fluids. I slowly pressed into her. It felt wonderful. Her hand held me as I pressed farther into her beautiful body. She closed her eyes as she moaned. She stroked the part of my dick she held onto as her vagina squeezed me. I was almost there in just a few short minutes.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked softly.

"Yes, you can cum in me all you want. Are you going to cum now?"

"If you don't stop what you are doing I will. Are you coming?"

"No, not yet," she replied pulling her hand from between us.

She also stopped squeezing me with her vagina. I sighed as I slowly penetrated her more. It took me a while but then I was in her all the way. Her eyes wide, she looked up at me with surprise on her face.

"Holy shit you're big," she said grasping my shoulders tightly.

I just moaned pressing into her. We were looking at each other, our eyes locked. She had the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. Deep blue with light blue crystal specks in them. My lips pressed against her throat right where the pulse spot is under her ear. She gasped, then moaned, her hands gripping me tighter her hips moving against me.

"Oh god. How did you know?" she asked shaking with her excitement.

"I had a wonderful woman who taught me a lot," I replied smiling down at her.

"Who? Will I ever meet her?"

"I promised never to tell. And yes, you just might meet her sometime in the future. And no she is not my mother," I said chuckling.

"Now I need to know who this woman is," Joyce said pulling my lips to hers.

Pulling my lips from hers, I pulled out of her and quickly moved down her body. I was kissing and sucking her labia so fast, she didn't even have time to complain. Her legs were quivering next to my head. Then they were squeezing my head.

"Oh fucking god," Joyce shouted. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

~ ~ ~ ~

Two hours later, we lay in each other's arms, exhausted. Joyce was still trying to catch her breath.

"Holy shit!" she almost shouted. "Will you marry me?"

Surprised by her question, I lay there and thought about what she just asked. I closed my eyes and just thought about us, together, for the rest of our lives.

"You don't have to answer me..."

"Wait," I said.

I lay there holding her in my arms for a long time. She didn't say another word. I hugged her to me, shivering. It felt like hours went by, but was only a few minutes.

"Yes," I said.

Joyce gasped her eyes wide with surprise.

"How many guys have you asked to marry you?" I asked softly.

"You are the first. I said you didn't have to answer me."

"I know. I heard you."

"Then?"

"Ah... then I thought about it for what seemed like hours and came to the conclusion that I would want you by my side forever and ever."

Joyce shook as she lay in my arms. She kissed me gently.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I had two hours to think about what I asked you. Each time I saw myself by your side forever and ever as you put it. I..."

"It was my dick, right?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, you..." she said swatting me on the chest. "No, well, kind of, but mostly the way you treated me in those two hours. You treated me like a lady not a whore."

"How many have treated you like a whore?"

"More than I want to admit once they got the nerve to ask me out."

"Did you fuck them on the first date?"

"No, I'm not a whore... oh god, I guess I was with you, wasn't I?"

"Just a little bit, we didn't even have a first date," I said smiling at her. "You have very pretty eyes."

"Oh god. Thank you."

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"About what?"

"About being a whore with me. I liked it very much. Are you hungry?"

Eyes wide she looked at me like I was crazy. Then she nodded.

"Yes, I am?"

"Student..." I said turning to look at the clock, "Union is out. How about that burger place up the road?" I asked.

"Sure. Are you sure you want to be seen with a whore?" she asked, she wasn't smiling.

"Yes. Yes, I do. Especially, one as beautiful as you."

"Can I come back here with you?"

"Of course. Hell if you want to move in with me you can, yet studying will take up a lot of our time."

"I think not, I don't want to keep any of your real girlfriends away," Joyce said smiling.

"Well, there is that... ouch," I yelled as she swatted me on my ass, hard.

"We're engaged now. You'll have to say goodbye to all your other girlfriends," said Joyce giggling.

"Get dressed, I don't think the burger place will let you in naked."

"Wanna bet?"

"No."

~ ~ ~ ~

That was nine years ago when we first met. We were married five years ago after graduating college and getting jobs. Since then it has been a very enjoyable nine years together, five of them married to each other.

"You know it's true," I replied.

"Bobby, stop!"

The waiter set our dinner down in front of us. He was eyeing Joyce and she didn't seem to notice. I just chuckled as I picked up my fork.

"What?" she said.

"You don't even notice them anymore, do you?"

"Who?" she asked.

"Never mind. Eat."

"Where are we going after this?" she asked starting to eat.

"It's a surprise."

"Right," she said. "Some sleazy club?"

"No, not some sleazy club. Although, you would do well in a sleazy club."

"Bobby!" she said growling at me.

"It's a nice dance club on the upper east side. You'll love it. They play nothing but romantic dance tunes."

"So, will we be dancing cheek to cheek?" she asked.

"Yes."

She didn't ask any more questions. We both ate, talking about things couples usually do. Mortgage, bills that needed paying, coming work things, etc. After our dinner, we each ordered an after-dinner drink and sat talking and staring into each other's eyes. Joyce had the most perfect eyes and I loved staring into them. It felt like I was falling into them. We finished our drinks, I paid the bill, and we left. It took us about an hour to get to the club. I pulled up to valet parking. The doorman opened Joyce's door as I climbed out of the driver's side. I took the ticket from the valet and went around where Joyce waited. I could see all the other valets staring at her. I offered her my arm and we went to the door. The doorman was back at his post smiling as we walked up.

"Welcome to Club Cherish," he said opening the door for us.

"Thank you," I replied.

Joyce just nodded turning to look at me. Once inside she halted almost pulling me off my feet.

"What kind of club is this?" she asked softly.

"It's a dance club. Honest."

"Okay," she said taking my arm.

We went into the club. Found a table. All the tables were small, couples, tables. Looking around I saw that there were a few singles. A smattering of women and some men. The rest were couples. I then wondered what would happen if another man asked Joyce to dance. Or for that, matter if another woman asked me to dance. I sat there staring into space when Joyce hit me in the arm.

"Bobby!"

I looked up and there was our waitress.

"Sorry. I'll have a scotch on the rocks."

The waitress left. I shook my head.

"Are you all right?" asked Joyce.

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine."

"Then what happened there?"

"I suddenly zoned out for some reason."

"What causes that?"

"Have you looked around?"

"Sure. A bunch of well-dressed couples with a few singles in among them. Why?"

"I suddenly thought of you dancing with someone else."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I then thought about me dancing with some other woman."

"Is that when you zoned out?"

"Yes. But I was seeing you in the arms of another man, as I had his wife in my arms. I don't know why. Let's dance," I said standing, offering her my hand. She smiled, yet looked a bit apprehensive about dancing. "Don't worry, you don't have to dance with anyone but me," I said softly.

"Okay. Thank you," she said as I pulled her into my arms.

The song was a nice slow ballad and she fit me like a glove and was able to follow my every step. She was not only good-looking, but she knew how to dance. Not that I'm any kind of professional dancer but I can slow dance with the best of them. She was smashing her breasts into my chest and her pussy against my crotch. I was hard instantly. She moaned in my ear as she felt me grow against her.

"You excite me so much," Joyce whispered in my ear.

"As do you, me. God, I love you so much. You are so beautiful. I always feel so lucky that you decided on me."

Joyce moaned at my words and bit my earlobe gently.

"I love you so much. I will always love you. I too, feel lucky that you decided to marry me."

We danced for three more songs. Only one man came up and tapped me on the shoulder. Joyce just stared at him, frowning, and shaking her head. He went away. As the third song ended, we went back to our table.

"Oh, what is this?" Joyce asked picking up a piece of paper.

There was one on my side of the table. I picked it up and started reading. It was a list of rules. I gasped as I read through them. Joyce was also breathing hard. I couldn't tell if it was her mad breathing or her excited breathing.

"Bobby?" she said looking up into my eyes.

"I swear, I didn't know."

"We're leaving, right?" she asked.

I signaled for the waitress. I settled the bill for our drinks with her. I stood, Joyce stood, and we left. I could have sworn that I heard sighs as we did. In the car, she was just staring straight ahead.

"Bobby?" she asked.

"I swear, I didn't know, dear," I replied.

"No, not that."

"What then?"

"Never mind. We'll talk once we get home. I have a lot of questions about some things that I have heard from some of the girls at work. Things I don't know about and need to know."

"Sure, sweetheart. And if I don't know it, we'll look it up on the internet.

It took us an hour to get home. Once inside Joyce went to the living room, pulling me after her. We were on the couch she still had a hold of my hand. I looked into her eyes, they were very pretty, yet I couldn't tell what was going on in her head. Her emotions were usually easy to read but not tonight.

"Would you have liked seeing me dance with another man?" she asked.

I just looked at her, questions in my eyes. I shook my head to clear it of the pictures of her in the arms of another man. What the fuck was I thinking?

"I don't know. Dancing is a far cry from..."

"Okay, okay, never mind that question. I can see you are torn, just as I am."

"Would you like to dance with another man?" I asked.

"I don't know. Since we have been together, I have only ever danced with you. Except at Molly's wedding and they were mostly my relatives except for Molly's husband. Do you want to dance with other women?"

"I have, but they were all your relatives, except for James' mother," I said chuckling.

Joyce giggled at my answer, then hit me in the shoulder.

"Not what I asked," she said growling.

"I don't know. Where are you going with this?"

"That was a swingers club."

It wasn't a question so I didn't say anything.

"Well?" shouted Joyce.

"I guess it was."

"Who told you about it?"

"Kevin, from work. He didn't mention the swinging part though."

"Which one is he?"

"The guy with dark hair, about my height, always laughing," I replied.

"Ah, him. You know he made a couple of passes at me at the last Christmas party."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What, and have you two duke it out?"

"No. But I could have set him straight."

"I took care of that."

"So, I guess you don't know anymore?"

"Know what?"

"Who is looking at you with lust in their hearts?"

"Oh my god! Who?"

"Every man you pass. Almost every woman you also pass. They all lust after you. You knew that before we got married."

Joyce put her head down sighing.

"I'm yours now and only yours. I stopped noticing other men. I never noticed women, as I was never interested in them except, at how they look at you. Do you notice that?"

"I do but I ignore it because I have the most beautiful woman in the world on my arm."

"Ah, yes, I guess that's what I do with the men who give me those looks."

"They all give you those looks and you know it," I replied.

She scrunched up her face as I said that.

"Bobby, I love you with all my heart."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,087 Followers