Facial / Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom's tits.

Without needing any prompting, I grabbed my cock and started masturbating again, this time needing absolutely nothing else. It didn't take long, I could feel my hips bucking forward in spasms as the sensation of pressure started to build, and I could tell I was getting very, very close.

Mom was completely fixated on the movement of my hand. Sometimes, she would look up and gauge my reaction, and then her eyes would flick back down to the shaft, moving back and forth as I jerked furiously, shuddering with pleasure as I experienced the way my mother's body looked. She seemed hesitant but undeniably curious, even a little excited.

It seemed to click like a puzzle piece. To be the first one in years, even if I was her son, to be able to see what she kept locked away.

Mom could tell it was coming. She carefully closed her mouth, leaned herself forward, putting her nose mere inches from my cock. As I started to grunt, she closed her eyes.

I was so close.

I was about to cum.

It must have been taking just barely too long for mom. She opened her eyes, if only to make sure I was still going.

But then she looked at me.

Blue eyes.

Right as she made eye contact with me, my cock released. I started cumming, squirting my cum up and over my mother's face, the first string of it flying over her eyebrow, draping heavily over her eyelash, and down the straight bridge of her nose. Mom gasped, and another pulse of it flew up, striking the side of her mouth and down her chin, clinging to the edge of her pink lips. Her mouth closed just in time, two more pumps of cum flew from my cock and over her mouth, one concentrating between her lips and seeming to seal the side of her mouth, the whole while she made little whining noises. My balls surged with movement as the last drops fell from my cock and I stepped back, trying not to keep from falling.

Mom only barely opened her eyes. Cum sat on top of her eyebrows, settling on top of the brown lashes. She made a last little sound and carefully stood up, then left quickly, so that she could spread it where it needed to go.

I went to bed that night thinking about the pale color of her nipples.

Chapter 7

After school I snuck in, well-practiced by now, and listened to mom and Jessica as they started their daily skincare meetup.

But Jessica didn't seem even a little convinced. "And you said you've done it twice?"

Mom nodded.

"I don't see it," Jessica said, completely focused on every piece of my mom's face. "You sure you did it right?"

Mom snapped up straight and said, annoyed as hell, "Of course I did." She huffed and said a phrase I wasn't sure I'd ever hear from her. "Fucking hell. Of course I did it right. The guy I was with, he came on my face. Once a couple nights ago, once last night."

"Wow," Jessica whistled. "I'm impressed."

"Shut up. I applied it directly to the wrinkles and even some on the rest of my face--"

I blinked.

"--and nothing's happened. Shouldn't I see something by now?"

"Cassie," Jessica said gently. "You didn't do it correctly, by the sound of it. If you had talked with me about this sooner, I could have helped you with it."

"What? What did I do wrong?"

"Honey," Jessica said carefully, sounding very apologetic, "you're also supposed to... swallow it."

I could almost hear my mom's mouth drop.

"Not a lot," Jessica continued. "Just enough to let it interact with your digestive system. Makes it activate or something. Look, it's easy--"

Mom tried cutting in, "you never said a thing about drinking--"

"Hun, the way you do it is really simple, you just--"

"--are you saying I have to go back and--"

Jessica was nearly shouting by now, "look, hun, I'm sorry, I fucked up, I'm sorry, I just thought it was normal that when you let any get on your face, or if you blew a guy, you, I don't know, take a little for the road!" She threw up her hands, watching as my mom collapsed in her seat. "Listen. It's easy. The way I do it is simple, and I'm going to explain this as simply as I can so there's no confusion. Now listen -- when they start cumming, just open your mouth, and get a few drops. Swallow it really, really quick before you get too much of a taste." She took a deep breath while mom gave a confused and exhausted nod. "Or you can get some on your finger and just put it far, far back."

"I can't believe this," said mom, sounding delirious.

Jessica leaned forward and gently rubbed my mom's shoulder. "You'll say that again, much more enthusiastically when this starts working. I know you did what you could, hun, but it's science. Gotta be done right. On the bright side," she concluded, "if this guy of yours has anything decent, you should see results on the first application. That's what happened with mine, the effects were so obvious by the next day."

Jessica got up, watching my catatonic mom try to make sense of the fact that in order to get what she wanted, she was very literally going to have to eat my cum. Though I'm sure if Jessica were looking at me too, she'd see a very similar facial expression.

When Jessica left, I emerged from my room and found mom looking listless at the dining room table.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound cheery. "How's Jessica doing?"

Mom stared at me as if she had PTSD.

"Oh." I moved back into the kitchen to avoid her gaze. "You want a sandwich or something? I'll make us one."

"Sure." Mom sounded exhausted.

I made a couple sandwiches and sat down next to her. She was leaning her head on her hand and looked deep in thought. I made a personal point of not disturbing her while she went through her thought process. It was pretty obvious that what Jessica recommended was that we go much, much farther than we had before.

If putting her own son's cum on her face was one level of fucked up, then having her eat it, multiple times? That was a whole new level, something that she never, ever would have considered, even though she had gone this far with me already.

"Do you..." I tried to approach this sensitively. "Do you want to stop?"

"You heard it, didn't you?" Mom sighed.

I nodded shamefully.

She bit her lip and looked out the window. "I don't know right now, Mark. I'm a little out of it. This was already a lot and I don't know if I'm ready to keep going."

"Sure," I said. "I get it."

Mom turned and looked at me, still processing. Then she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Thanks for the sandwich, honey. Go to your room and do your homework, or something."

I obeyed and didn't see her for the rest of the night.

I felt awful.

Maybe I shouldn't have accepted this in the first place.

We didn't talk in the morning. I got ready by myself and left before she had even left her room.

The day went by in a drift. The whole scenario swirled around in my brain, switching between the fucked-up idea of cumming on my mom's face, the idea that I wanted to put my semen in her mouth, but them moving deep into the thought that my mom felt disgusting, maybe even violated. Even my friends made comments about how out of it and non-responsive I was.

"A breakup or something?" One of my bros prodded me with his books while we went out to the parking lot at the end of the day.

"Something like that," I said without elaborating.

"Tell her you love her. Always works," he recommended, self-assured.

But maybe he had a point. Maybe mom just needed an assurance. Maybe she just needed a little help with it.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't go along with the whole skincare thing because the idea became very suddenly hot, as if it weren't something my body just wanted to go after.

But at the same time, I knew that's what mom wanted. If not for the entertainment value, to do what was going to help our little family. It was pretty cool of her, if one really thought about it.

So, I bought a few flowers on the way home.

When I pulled into the driveway and stepped through the door, I kept the flowers behind me. I figured she was probably going to want to avoid me, so I called out, hoping I could bring her from her room if that's where she was. But to my surprise, she was actually in the living room.

"In here," her voice drifted into the entry way. I dropped my stuff but kept the flowers gripped tight behind me.

But when I stepped into the living room, fully expecting to see my mother looking down, concerned, maybe even reclusive, instead....

Mom was reclining on the couch, only wearing a pair of panties.

Chapter 8

Her blue eyes locked with mine. Her arm was up, a finger twirling in her hair. Her small breasts looked so fragile and delicate in the last of the day's sun, falling through the living room blinds.

"H-hey," I stammered. Totally shocked.

"Hey yourself," she said. She sat up. "How was today?"

"Good," I said, pulling the flowers from behind me. Mom's eyes went wide.

"Oh." She straightened awkwardly, smoothing her hands along the couch. "For me?"

"I thought you were feeling bad," I said, trying to keep my words straight, unable to pull my gaze from my mother's breasts. "So I got you these. And I wanted to tell you," I swallowed, "I love you, mom."

Mom blinked at me a few times, and one of her hands went up to her lips. "Oh," she whispered. Then her hand went back down, and she drew circles in the couch. "It sounds like we... both made a little effort for each other today. I love you too. You're so sweet."

Then she smiled. "I guess it's... time to do it again? We're really close to making it work this time. If you're up for it. I'd understand if you didn't... want to..." her hand went to her side, traced up her ribcage, partially covered one of the pale, puffy nipples. "I know it's been awkward, so I decided, and maybe you think this is so weird, but I'm... trying to make it a little easier for you. I know your mother's not much, but--"

I interrupted her. "Mom, you're hot." My words came out a little louder than I intended.

Then there was silence.

For an entire moment. All I could hear was the silence as we both held our breath.

"Alright then," she said hesitantly. "It sounds like we can... do it one more time." She nodded, her voice almost starting to sound eager, "think you can handle it?"

I nodded vigorously and brought the flowers to her. She held out her hands and took them, admiring the way they looked. They were some of her favorite colors, soft pastel colors that complimented her style. Soft. Subdued. Gentle, safe, motherly.

Without waiting for a further prompt, I pulled down my pants, and felt myself getting hard. Mom's gaze went to my cock as it started to swell, to fill, to grow longer and stiff. Her lips just barely parted as it grew to its full length.

"Okay," she whispered.

I took hold of it and started to masturbate myself, feeling it getting harder. At the same time, mom took some towels that she had folded up close by and gently laid them along the couch, carefully preparing it for what we were trying to do. When she was done she turned her look back to me, up my waist, up my chest, looking at my face and then back down to my shaft, watching as I jerked harder, working at getting closer.

She shifted, impatient.

Her lips pressed together as she started to think. Her hands folded together, fingers twisting around each other, her chest and her cheeks now flushing pink. Her eyes went to the flowers that sat next to her, then back to me, then back to the flowers. "Really, Mark," she said quietly, "that was so sweet."

She looked back to my cock and then held up a hand, as if to tell me to stop. "I just..."

I slowed down, stopped, as she looked at my cock curiously. Her hand then went forward, gently, slowly. I held my breath as her fingers moved forward, barely an inch at a time, going closer and closer to my dick as she lifted her chin, curiously staring at it as it twitched by itself.

Her fingers grew close. She opened the palm of her hand, stretched her fingers out and then... carefully curled the palm of her hand around my cock.

Her hand was warm. My mind was going crazy. It felt so soft, her hand curling, gently gripping my cock. My mother started to move her hand slowly, as if she were savoring it. "I haven't touched... anything... in years." She gave a little gulp, not out of hesitation, not out of shame, but out of curiosity. She leaned forward slightly, watching it more closely, and started to grip it more firmly. Her hand sped up and I felt my knees buckling as she started to actually jerk me off.

This was insane.

Now, I had a hand job once before -- a recent bus tryst on a senior outing where a girl, who had just celebrated her eighteenth, wanted to experiment with me. While I fingered her under the travel blanket, she jerked me off, and somehow we were able to keep playing for the entire bus ride without anyone discovering us.

But that girl obviously wasn't experienced -- I could tell even though it was my first. It was nothing like when I did it myself, and now, I knew for the first time in my life what it was like to have a woman with experience playing with my cock. Instead of the rough and odd angles, her hand moving too far or too fast, my mom's hand felt perfectly molded to my cock, moving carefully, the grip firm but gentle, going up and down and varying in speed depending on how I was reacting.

Mom watched me carefully, moving faster when I started to groan, slowing down when I started bucking.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

I wasn't sure if that was more shocking than the fact that she was touching my cock in the first place.

Mom's eyes went up to mine, and we looked at each other, unblinking, as I felt something surging below the waist. I was trying to control it, but mom's hand, her look, the pretty color of her nipples, the way she accepted this, me, my cock, it was all a massive rush that brought me closer and closer to the edge.

But mom slowed down, just as precum started to leak from my tip. She stared intently at it, the little shine, the way it glinted in the light from the blinds.

"Alright," her voice broke the rhythm of our breathing.

"I'm about to do something to you that will..." she started, awkward, "well, you're probably going to think back on this and..." She hesitated, bit her lip, frowned as the bead of precum build and started to drool from my tip.

"Well," she started again, glancing at the flowers, "just let me know when you're about to cum."

In a single motion, mom opened her mouth, leaned forward, and took me into her mouth. The wetness of her lips and tongue exploded around my cock, and in and instant I felt her as she sucked, molded her mouth to the shape of my cock, let herself drool over it and made it impossibly slick.

I gasped with pleasure, with shock, kept gasping as mom's mouth moved expertly on me, her tongue pushing back and forth underneath my shaft as she sucked gently. She kept blowing me, the wet and sticky sound of her lips moving over my shaft filling the living room, while I shuddered and my breathing kept catching.

My mom was blowing me.

My mom was sucking my cock.

My mother's mouth was slurping on my shaft, sucking gently at the tip as she drew back, pushed forward, drew back.

Her hands went up, one settling on the front of my waist. She leaned farther, her other hand gently cradling my balls, cupping them as she sucked faster and more enthusiastically.

And I was shaking, the tension building faster than I expected, the strength of my balls suddenly pushing up, back, out, and I felt myself getting insanely close to the precipice.

"Mom!" I sucked in a deep breath and gripped her shoulders, fucking into her mouth with my hips, entirely out of control. I heard her voice, muffled, making little glucking noises as my cock slipped over her tongue.

I was close.

I was there.

I pulled back and out, a slick and subtle pop as my cock pulled free of the wet haven of her fuckable mouth, and then...

Her hand lifted from my waist and gripped me. She started pumping, my cock was throbbing and twitching, I felt the buildup turn into tension and then launched into much, much more. I threw my head back and only looked down in time to see the very instant that it happened.

Mom's mouth opened.

Her pink tongue went out.

I came.

I felt the rocketing sensation in my balls, felt it pumping, and then my semen shot out, up and onto her cheeks, another stream of it flying over her lips and onto her wet tongue. Immediately she closed her mouth and swallowed even as my cock continued to pump, the jizz coating her lips, landing directly on her nose, landing neatly on her chin and stretching onto her neck and even trailing onto her chest. Remnants of each shot clung to her hands, coated the head of my cock with glistening clear and white.

My cock finished spasming as she opened her mouth again, carefully taking her hand off of my cock, quickly licking at her fingers so as not to lose a single bit, then covering my head with her mouth, giving a last and elegant suck as she took what was left from me, not wasting a drop as she pulled back, leaving my cock clean.

I saw my mother's throat move. She gave a second little swallow, the noise subtle, her eyes closing as she concentrated on taking it all down.

Then without wasting time, she carefully stood up and made her way to the bathroom.

Her footsteps echoed. As did my heartbeat.

Everything seemed both deafening and silent at the same time. It was like I was in another world, unable to understand what had just happened.

Mom came out of her room and into mine about thirty minutes later. Her face looked fresh, recently washed after the application. She looked at me nervously while I paused my game.

"Well?" She asked. "I heard you're supposed to start seeing the effects pretty soon after."

I stared at her carefully. At that moment I didn't see anything just yet. "I'm not sure," I said.

She looked at me with disappointment. "Well," she said, "at least... at least it was fun." She smiled at me weakly and I tried to smile back.

The next morning, I was packing my lunch and getting my stuff together, when I heard my mom's steps, excitedly moving down the hall. When she stepped into the light, my jaw dropped.

It worked. Her face was clear. Smooth. She might have had some wrinkles along the sides of her eyes, but they were barely noticeable now, and all over her forehead, the skin looked even healthier than it had in a while. It was as if she had reverse aged by ten years.

My pretty mom was now beautiful. Even... young.

Her smile was magnificent. My heart started to throb, it was like I was looking at an entirely different person. Like a new mother, a graduate student, or even... an older sister?

"Well?" She asked, expectantly, beaming. "What do you think?"

I didn't have a response. She took my shock as another positive review. She ran to me, embraced me with a hug, and whispered, "thank you."

As I was on the way out, mom went to the front door to wave goodbye. "Hey," she called, even sounding younger from all the excitement. "I'm going to be home around four. I need you to be ready for another treatment, alright?"

"O-okay," I said, trying to keep my keys in hand, my mind spinning with the thought that more treatments would probably work even better. What would she even look like soon?

"I love you," she said, grinning.

I smiled back. "I love you too, mom."

I started the car and pulled out, but realized halfway down the road that I forgot my phone again. It was likely on the kitchen counter, right where she presented herself to me. I pulled back up to the house, and by sheer force of habit, opened the door silently. And maybe it was a good thing too, since I could hear mom's voice in the living room while she talked gaily on the phone.