Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger boy slid his card into the door and welcomed Levi in. He even stood there by the door, like he was waiting to be told what to do.

"Come here." Levi said as he sat down on Ryan's bed. The younger boy slowly walked over, feeling his dick grow harder with every step. Somehow, the thought that this was all a ploy and Levi would bolt out the door at any minute still ran across his head. But until that would happen, he told himself that he'd see it through.

Levi felt his hands slowly creep over to Ryan's skin, like he was testing the waters before he jumped. He touched at the boy's arm, feeling his definition as he traced up his bicep. Ryan didn't look to be as worked out as he was, but he could feel those muscles hidden behind the plain t-shirt he wore. He was used to girls far more petite and dainty - unliked the toned boy beside him who looked like he could hold his own.

"You really are cute." He said, catching Ryan's light brown eyes in the bedside lamp.

The boy couldn't help but blush, replying, "You're pretty cute yourself" he added, "for a straight boy."

Levi brought his hands up to the boy's face, holding him tight to assert dominance. The pressure on his chin would have been enough for Ryan to submit, but he refused to show the older boy his weakness. He held a face full of longing as Levi pulled himself in, smashing their lips together. This time, the boy wasn't taken by surprise like at the party. He commanded his presence, kissing Ryan with all that he had. It was like all these years of pent up curiosity manifesting themselves into his lips as he savored his first boy.

Ryan felt like clay in Levi's grip, molding to his touch. He knew the other boy wouldn't hurt him in any way, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't like being roughed around.

Levi pulled off as they caught their breath, inhaling the boy's scent. "Was that good enough for a straight boy?" He asked, playfully.

The younger boy gripped at his shirt, hooking his fingers on the open button and pressing into Levi's chest. "Really good." he admitted while his head spinned.

Levi flashed a cocky smile as he pushed him back onto the bed. He stood over him, watching the 5'8" boy beneath him with his legs and arms stretched out to the edges of the bed. He'd cuff the boy at each end if he could.

The older boy stripped off the last few buttons from his salmon colored shirt and tossed it aside. He slipped out of his shorts, leaving only a pair of white boxer briefs that Ryan thought looked too good against his skin. He lingered on the boy's tanned chest, taking it in like the streaks of caramel that coated the insides of his favorite drink. He often scolded himself at how indulgent it was- and something told him this wouldn't be any different.

Levi smiled at the attention as he knelt on the bed and moved towards the boy. He planted his knees on both sides of his torso, leaving poor Ryan with nowhere to run. He watched the boy's head crank up, stretching so he could rub his face along Levi's leaking bulge. He didn't know it at the time, but the frat boy managed to snag one of the hungriest bottoms out there. He looked over as Ryan rubbed his face into his boxers, taking in his scent. Gone were the traces of alcohol or weed from the party, it was just Levi- pure Levi. The older boy had never had a girl do that to him, so he reached down and rubbed his face in thanks.

Ryan sunk his fingers into Levi's waistband, pulling at the white strap while looking back up at the muscled boy. He looked too good, Levi thought, having not imagined that the timid boy from the party and the boy pulling at his boxers could be one in the same. He nodded to the boy, who eventually pulled the pair of Calvin's down, setting his cock free. The younger boy eagerly grabbed it and gave it a few strokes. He felt like he'd hit the jackpot with Levi- a hung dude with an uncut cock that was a lot bigger than he expected.

"You look surprised." The cocky boy said as he looked down.

"I knew you'd be big-" Ryan said as he reached up to lick the bead of precum that oozed out of the exposed tip. "Just not this big."

Ryan kissed the flared tip and looked back up at the boy with his warm eyes. "What made you think so?" Levi asked as he felt those soft lips against his shaft.

The younger boy stuck out his tongue and slapped the thick cock against it a few times. "Because you wouldn't be this cocky if you were small." He gave the frat boy a wink, "You're hot and you know it."

Levi patted the boy's chest, pleased. As far as partners goes, Ryan proved to be the most unpredictable. He figured he'd spend all night trying to guess his next move.

"Then isn't it your lucky day?" He asked, feeling those soft curls at his knuckles.

"Something tells me you don't know how hot you are, Ryan."

The younger boy didn't respond. The banter between them was fun, but it did nothing to satiate how confused he was about Levi. Still none of that mattered right now.

Levi watched as Ryan slowly took the dick down his throat, feeling those wet lips slide down his shaft. He felt the boy's tongue swirl underneath his foreskin, paired with the soft look in Ryan's eyes, telling him that he liked the way it tasted.

"Damn." He said softly as he watched the freshman take him down. After a few minutes of making sure the older boy was watching, Ryan turned his attention to sucking. Ignoring that Levi- in all his handsome and cocky glory, was even there. It had been over a month since he'd given a proper blowjob, having last been with a boy right before the move here. And now he was hungrier than ever.

The sight of the cute boy taking his dick down with ease sent Levi's mind working, thinking of all the possibilities he now had. "Flip over" he said to Ryan, who did as he was told without question.

Levi sunk down, laying on top of Ryan as he kissed at the boy's neck. He inhaled, breathing him in for the first time, getting used to the boy's scent. He smelled clean, like he'd showered just before the party, but the combination of crowded spaces and the nerves he assumed ran through his timid frame gave off a slight musk that Levi liked.

"You gonna be my boy tonight?" He asked Ryan, as he lodged his cock between the boy's cheeks, with only the thin fabric of his boxers preventing contact.

"Yes." Ryan replied as Levi blew over all the places he'd kissed, making the boy shiver.

The older boy pushed his face to the boy's side, rubbing their cheeks together as he caught Ryan's eyes.

"I didn't hear you." He tormented, thrusting his cock into the fabric like he was trying to pierce through.

""I want to be your boy." Ryan said slowly and clearly. He brought his arm up, hooking around Levi's head and pulling him in for a kiss. All of these weeks of refraining from sex had caught up to him, leaving him practially begging for it. Anything that Levi wanted of him, he'd relinquish.

The older boy bit down on Ryan's lip, muttering, "Good" as he pulled away. He sunk down on the boy's back, seeing that clear valley where his body split in two. He ran his tongue across until it reached the waistband of the boy's boxers- the last chance for him to stop before going too far. He'd been curious as hell for while, yes, but there's a difference between thinking about fucking another guy and actually doing it. A clear line between picturing sinking his dick into some figment of imagination, versus the hungry and writhing boy beneath him. Levi shut out all of his doubts and grabbed onto the boy's narrow waist, knowing he couldn't have been more than 30 inches at best.

Not waiting to be told, Ryan arched his back, eliciting a moan from the frat boy as he got his ass into the air. He felt Levi's fingertips curl underneath the elastic and slip them off to his knees. What he couldn't see, was the older boy fawning over his beautiful cheeks. Soft and plump in a shade just a bit lighter than the rest of his body. It took Levi all he could to not just sink down and take a bite like it was his favorite steamed bun, but he knew better. He didn't know if he'd get another chance like this, so he decided to keep it simple, not wanting to let anything ruin it. He spread Ryan's cheeks apart, exposing that perfectly pink hole. The sight alone made his mouth water, having only seen holes that pretty on gay porn sites on the nites he felt compelled enough to explore his fantasy.

He must have been staring so long because eventually Ryan turned back, asking, "Do you like what you see?"

Levi nodded with a smirk, "It's the prettiest hole I've ever seen." He brought his hands up to the boy's cheeks and spread them apart, watching the skin at Ryan's pucker open. He brought his thumb over the opening, tapping lightly like he was capping off a bottle. The motion felt good for the boy, knowing just how sensitive his hole gets.

"You gonna let me eat that little hole, Ryan?" Levi taunted, tracing circles around the hole. He loved to command girls, treating them like his little playthings. He looked over at Ryan's muscled frame and masculine body, only to see that perfect little hole staring back to him, telling him that Ryan wouldn't be any different.

"Please eat my ass, Levi." Ryan begged out, not wanting to be teased any longer. If it was any other guy, he'd willingly play this game of cat and mouse, but it had been too long since he'd been with someone, and Levi was just too hot to drag it out.

The older boy gave him a light smack, muttering, "Good boy" as he sunk down and licked along Ryan's crack. He spread the boy's cheeks apart, making way for his face to push into the boy's ass. He stuck out his tongue, lapping up the wrinkled skin at the boy's pucker and tasting it. He hummed into it, glad to find that it wasn't just not unpleasant, but that it actually tasted good. Levi figured that it wouldn't always be the case and that perhaps he had struck gold with Ryan. He licked some more, eating him out until the younger boy was squirming and panting before him.

"Fuck." Ryan muttered out, feeling his senses on overload as Levi's expert tongue worked him. He was glad he was in this position so the older boy couldn't see the surprised look on his face as he got rimmed. Even most gay dudes were hesitant about eating ass, so the fact that Levi wanted to in the first place, told Ryan that he was serious about trying new things.

Soon, Levi could feel the boy's hole opening up to him as he stuck a finger inside, scraping against the boy's walls. That made Ryan moan out, which was music to the cocky boy's ears. He pushed another inside, feeling that ring open then close, gripping onto his digits.

"Please." Ryan begged, feeling his cock leak all over his cheap sheets. The feeling of Levi's fingers inside of him, flipped a switch. Forcing the once confident boy into a bout of submission- a hungry bottom who wanted nothing more than to get railed.

Levi gently rubbed at the plump cheek, "Face me, Ryan." He said, needing to look him in the eyes.

"I want to fuck you bareback." He said clearly, with a straight face.

Ryan opened his mouth, impressed that the frat boy even knew what that meant. He must have looked worried because he felt a soft hand on his side as Levi continued.

"I got tested on Monday and the results came back clear. I have a picture of it on my phone if you want to see. I haven't been with anyone since." He said, making sure his tone was serious. "And I've always used protection with all of my...partners." He added, chuckling at the last word.

"But." He insisted, "If you're not cool with it, I have a condom if you want me to use it."

"No." Ryan said, not seeing any way to refute what he was saying. "I don't want you to use a condom," he said. Even though he'd managed to get on PrEP once he turned eighteen, he still reserved bareback play for the guys he was more serious with. He'd only met Levi a few hours ago and he'd already proved to be bursting at the seams with surprises. Something told him he could be trusted.

Ryan offered one condition, "But I don't want you pulling out." He said with a straight face. "I want you to breed me."

Levi smiled wide as he leaned over to kiss the boy one last time. He grabbed the lube that Ryan handed to him and started lubing up his dick. He placed a palm on the boy's cheek and started to push in, careful that he start slow. He was experienced enough to know that these sorts of things couldn't be rushed, no matter how much the other person begged.

Once he felt Ryan's pucker on his tip, he knew that all of those weeks of wondering what it would be like- those late nights spent on Incognito Mode as he worked his way through video after video of gay sex on display as he tugged on his cock, hoping he'd get the chance- that all of that would have led him here. He pushed deeper, feeling that ring open for him as he shoved himself inches inside.

"Oh my god!" Ryan moaned out, feeling just how tight those weeks of no sex had made him. "You're really big." He admitted to Levi, regardless of how much that would inflate his ego.

"Come here." The older boy said as he hooked an arm around Ryan's torso and brought him up. He felt the boy's wet back on his chest, both of them sweating from the closed window that kept the California breeze outside. Levi played with Ryan's chest with one hand, feeling the boy's body scrunch up when he flicked those pink nipples. With his other hand, he gripped on the tanned boy's jaw and brought it to him, kissing him

"You feel great, Ry." Levi said as he slowly thrusted into the boy, "Way tighter than anyone I've ever been with."

With the pain now subsided, Ryan fucked himself on Levi's uncut dick. "Glad I could be your first boy." He said confidently as Levi worked up his body with his hands, rubbing hard like he was trying to start a fire. All of this was new for him- the clenching of an ass around his cock, the musk of a boy wafting in the air, the feeling of stubble every time he leaned over for a kiss. Probably the biggest change of all was the seven inches of flesh that stood out from Ryan's body, dripping into his fingers when he reached down to stroke it.

"Stop" Ryan said, placing a hand over Levi's.

"Shit, did I do something wrong?" The boy asked quickly, thinking he'd fucked up.

Ryan shook his head, "No." He breathed out, "I was just about to cum."

Levi growled into the boy's ear, giving him a final kiss before he pushed Ryan down on the bed. He gave his ass a slap, leaving a mark of his hand that he knew would linger for the rest of the night. Ryan submitted easily, not protesting his tight grips or slight rough-housing. Levi didn't know this yet, but this is exactly how Ryan liked to get fucked.

He gripped onto the narrow waist and started to really pound into him. Pulling his cock out halfway and shoving it back in quickly. This motion sent the sound of his balls slapping against the boy's body through the air- paired with the low grunts that escaped his mouth. This felt too good- with Ryan opened up by now and willingly taking every thrust like the good little bottom he was. By now, one of Levi's usual partners would be begging for a break which he'd obviously grant them- though stopping always seemed to be the last thing he wanted to do.

Levi fucked the boy, biting down on his lip every time his cock sunk back down into Ryan's ass. He was fast now, dripping sweat as he pounded into his bottom relentlessly- wondering if there was even a threshold for how much Ryan could take- and whether he'd ever come close to crossing it. He sunk down on his knees a bit, getting into a new angle as his dick jabbed back and forth. This seemed to do it for Ryan, who'd clenched even harder as the cock rocked back and forth.

"Fuck me right there, just like that" The younger boy begged, feeling the tip of Levi's dick press into his little spot. It was like a secret button the boy was pressing, with each bit of contact getting him closer to cumming. He cursed the boy, feeling like it wasn't fair how despite being new to the worlds of gay sex, Levi seemed to know just about everything he needed to make him feel so good. Ryan channeled his energy- focusing on Levi's grip on his waist, the angle of his cock, the small beads of sweat that dropped onto his back, and the strands of precum that oozed out of his own dick like a faucet left slightly turned loose.

Levi wrapped his arms around Ryan's chest, holding him tight in a backwards hug. With his hips, he fucked into the boy, knowing he was getting real deep in his ass. He knew this was the final stretch- after dragging out his own cumshot for the past fifteen minutes. He was close, and the sounds escaping Ryan's mouth told him he was too.

"Gonna fill you up." Levi said in between strokes, "Make you my little cumdump."

Ryan was on fire. He was a glass bottle filled up with so much air, he was bound to explode any minute- sending pieces of himself to shatter in every direction.

"Please, Levi." He pleaded as he held onto the boy's hands. "Please breed me." He had no time to mince his words- and not enough care to worry about how they made him look in front of the questionably straight boy.

Hearing those words, Levi bit down on Ryan's shoulder and unloaded into the boy. He tasted his skin on his tongue, feeling that tight pucker clench down on his cock as he shot six or seven loads of cum inside him. He held onto him tight, taking in his scent, the feeling of his damp skin, and the softness of his ass ass over his crotch. All those nights of wondering what gay sex was like, culminated into this.

And it was better than he imagined.

"You're mine now." He whispered into Ryan's ear, not sure if the boy was coherent enough to make out what he said. The freshman was barely able to balance himself, if not for the strong hands that kept him in place.

Levi eventually loosened his grip. He pulled out of Ryan's ass, feeling a rush of cum drip down the boy's leg and onto his sheets.

"Damn." He said, seeing that used hole and river of white cum that contrasted against Ryan's brown skin. "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Levi reached up and dragged a finger up the boy's leg, getting some of his load on the tip. He brought it up to his mouth and sucked hard.

"My cum tastes better after being in your hole."

Ryan shook his head, "So that means you've eaten your own cum?" He asked, rhetorically.

"Of course I have! Every guy should!" He said casually like he was being asked if he'd seen the newest Taratino film.

"We expect girls or in some cases, other guys-" he nudged the gay boy, "to swallow. "It's kinda fucked up if you're not willing to try it yourself."

Ryan looked at him as he shook his head "What even are you, Levi?"

The older boy pressed his forehead against Ryan's, looking into his eyes.

"I'm clearly not what you expected."

He waited for a snarky comment, but the boy was too impressed to try and say anything back.

Having won the round, Levi placed a hand on Ryan's leg, asking, "What can I do to make you cum?"

The boy snickered, "You already did."

"What?"

Ryan turned towards the puddle of cum in the middle of his bed, right where He'd been kneeling over the entire time.

"But you were holding onto me." Levi said.

The younger boy smiled, "You were hitting my prostate at the right angle and it made me cum without touching myself."

"No shit" Levi smiled wide, exposing all of those perfectly white teeth. He brought his hands behind his head, saying, "Didn't even know that was possible."

Ryan liked the cockiness the boy oozed. He offered, "It's pretty hard to do." He flicked one of Levi's nipples, "Guess you do know what you're doing."

Levi leaned in and gave the boy a kiss, this time he was soft and caring. He let their tongues dance around for a few seconds before he pulled off- knowing he'd never be able to stop if they kept going.