Facing the Frat Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you did that first night with me?" He quipped back.

Levi smiled, "Precisely." He looked back to Ryan, tracing his finger around the rim of his cup. "But I typically don't get annoyed when one of those flings ignores me around campus." He breathed, "And we never hook up a second or third time."

"Looks like I'm making you break all your rules."

Levi caught the boy's brown eyes. "Looks like you are."

In a game of chicken, Ryan broke away first. He knew that if he stared any longer, he'd be tempted to lean over and see what other rules Levi was willing to break for him.

"Stay with me tonight." The older boy said as the music inside started to slow down.

"You mean here? In the frat house?"

Levi nodded, "People are starting to leave and Mac's already having the pledges clean up. We just have to wait out a little longer and then we can go to my room where no one will bother us."

Ryan knew it wasn't a good idea- with the chance that any of the guys would see them sneaking away. But still, he wanted to stay with Levi and he doubted that he could make it back to his room with how flustered the boy had made him.

"Okay." He said, caving in. Ryan turned to the boy who'd been staring at him the whole time- as if the party behind them and the crowd of people who could walk out at any time didn't matter. "But you have to make it worth my while."

Levi smiled wide, then proceeded to bite down on his lip, like he was thinking of every single way he could do that.

"My room is the one right next to the stairs. You can wait for me there while I help the guys. I promise I won't be too long."

For good measure, Levi leaned in and gave the boy a peck on the cheek, leaving Ryan smiling wider than he could help. He waited until most of the people dispersed before he slipped into the boy's room, closing the door quietly as he leaned back against the frame. He looked, seeing the inside of Levi's room for the first time. It was a departure from what he picked a straight boy would have- with no traces of half naked women or sports teams on the walls. It was minimalistic- with only a few things hung on the walls that gave no indication of what they were or what they meant. If anything, that seemed to sum up the older boy nicely.

Ryan sat at the boy's desk while scrolling through his phone. He wasn't sure how long Levi would be, but just staring at the wall seemed like a dumb idea. He kept his senses heightened, just in case someone were to come in and ask what the hell he was doing in here. "I thought this was the bathroom." He practiced with a fake drunken slur until it sounded believable.

Fifteen minutes later and he heard the sound of the knob turning. Ryan got to his feet just as Levi slipped in and closed the door behind him.

"Chill- it's just me." He said with a smile as he locked the door and walked over to his desk.

"Everyone's gone?" Ryan asked as he sat back down.

Levi nodded, "Pretty much. Most everyone else has gone up to their rooms- well the ones who live here at least."

""And how many is that?"

"Six." The older boy said as he slipped off his shoes and socks. "Four of the guys share the two bedrooms upstairs. Rico and I got lucky when we pulled straws, so we got the single rooms."

"Of course you'd get the single room." The younger boy said with a smirk.

Levi shrugged, "It was all by chance. It works out because Rico is a clean freak so he doesn't have to worry about sharing his space. And me-" He walked back to Ryan, pushing the boy's legs apart as he stood in front of him. Levi hooked a finger on the boy's shirt, "I like my privacy."

He pulled Ryan up, extending his body until he felt their lips touch. Levi moaned to himself, having been dying to properly taste the boy all night. Sure, he could have done it whenever he wanted- but there was still the matter of his friends not knowing what kind of guy he'd been. He'd tell them soon enough, he figured. Ryan was too good to keep in the shadows.

The boy kissed back, feeling Levi's hand slip under his t-shirt and rest just above the back of his waist. The alcohol on the older boy's tongue seemed to cancel out his own, leaving him only to laste Levi- his new drink of choice.

"Are you sure they can't hear us?" Ryan asked, pulling his lips away in hesitation.

Levi pulled them back, sinking his teeth down until they were anchored in place. "That depends on how loud you get for me."

Ryan stopped, putting his hands on Levi's forearms as the older boy sighed deeply. He could tell by the boy's face that his joke didn't land well. He pulled the tanned boy into a hug- with their sweat soaked clothes pressing together.

"I promise we're safe here, Ry." He said as he leaned in closer, leaving an inch or two left for the other boy.

Reassured, Ryan met him halfway as they continued to kiss. He pulled his arms around Levi's neck and crossed them. He closed his eyes, feeling the boy's hands at his waist, gripping tightly as he slipped his tongue inside. Levi walked them to his bed, stopping only when the back of Ryan's knees hit the mattress. He pulled off the boy's shirt, kissing at his smooth pecs and running his hands all over that tanned skin.

"It's been too long." He said, circling the boy's nipple with his tongue.

"It's been three days."

Levi bit down gently, causing a moan to escape out of the boy's mouth. He flashed with embarrassment until he felt Ryan's hand on his arm.

"It's been too long." Levi repeated- though not questioned this time.

"I did enjoy that little phone sesh we had last night." The frat boy kissed at Ryan's shoulder, "I love all the little sounds you make when you're about to cum."

The freshman blushed, thankful that the concrete walls that confined his room could suppress any of the sounds that Levi noticed. "Sorry we couldn't meet up last night." He said, catching his breath.

"It's no sweat, Ry." The older boy said with a smile. "We both had tests this morning and I doubt we would have gotten much sleep if I stayed over. At least we got to Facetime"

Levi raised an eyebrow, "Though it was pretty funny how you dropped your phone mid cumshot and left me staring at the ceiling."

Ryan laughed, "It slipped and I was kinda in the middle of something."

"It was still hot." The older boy reassured as he gave him a kiss. "Now flip over." He demanded.

Ryan complied, rolling over on the boy's bed until he got a face full of Levi's sheets. They smelled like him, he noticed, as he crumpled them in his hands to get even more of that scent. He questioned whether asking to keep them would be too weird.

Levi dug his hands underneath the younger boy's body, blindly undoing the buttons on his jeans until he was able to shimmy the boy out of them. He kissed the bottom of Ryan's foot as he wrangled the last bit of that tight fabric off. The frat boy then sunk his fingers underneath the waistband of Ryan's briefs, with him sticking his ass up in the air and arching his back in the process.

"Good boy." He complimented, as he kneaded Ryan's cheeks together.

"May I?" He asked, rubbing his index finger between Ryan's cheeks and watching it disappear within the boy's round flesh.

Ryan moaned, "Of course." He said, gripping onto those sheets in anticipation.

Levi may have been fully straight just a month ago, but eating ass had quickly become one of his favorite things. Sure, he'd gotten to like sucking the boy's dick and kissing him was unequivocally incredible. But there was something about sinking his tongue deep into the boy's hole. It was about trust- and Ryan relinquishing some of that to him. It's arguably the most intimate part of another man's body, so the fact that the other boy allowed him to do so felt special.

Levi spread the his cheeks apart, taking note of his dark amber skin with lighter hues as he exposed that pucker. He sunk his tongue down, lapping up the sweat from the warm Pi Kappa house and having Ryan participate in every drinking game their college frat could think of. He tasted good. And despite having no other boy to compare to, he knew that Ryan would win every time.

Levi continued his assault, rubbing his entire face into the boy's juicy ass. He loudly spat, watching it drip down his cheeks like glaze dripping down the sides of a warm cake. He dipped his head down, rubbing his stubble against the sensitive skin until Ryan flailed around at the new sensation.

"You like that, Ry?" He asked with a chuckle.

The younger boy flipped over immediately, trapping Levi in his grip. He swung his legs around the boy's back and wrapped his arms around his neck. Ryan- the cute boy who oozed lust with every flutter of his hazel eyes- held Levi there as he pressed their foreheads together.

"Everything you do to me feels incredible." He said, gnawing at the older boy's chest.

Ryan grabbed at his dick and gave it a few strokes. He looked down, seeing that foreskin slide back over his flared tip, exposing the pink cockhead as he held it firmly in his hand. He lifted himself up by his knees and arched his body in one swift movement.

"I didn't even get to suck your dick." The older boy complained

Ryan shook his head, "Later." He pleaded, "Right now I need this."

The frat boy flashed a devilish grin as he watched him lower himself down on his meat. The freshman proved to be a greedy sexual partner- needing as much as Levi gave. He felt Ryan's hole around his dick like a fist moving down the shaft in a steady grip. He may have been topping, but he had Ryan's legs crossed around his back and those muscled arms hanging around his neck like a prop. He wasn't under any illusion that he was in control.

Ryan held onto the muscled boy, feeling his hole open up as he rode the shaft of Levi's especially thick cock. He turned his hands at the back of the boy's neck, holding onto him as he lifted himself up from his knees. He wouldn't be able to hold this position too long, but the closeness of Levi and being able to control just how deep he got made it one to try. He leaned up, managing to crash their lips together as the head of the other boy's dick pushed deeper inside him.

"Fuck Ry, I can feel how tight you are."

"It's just cause you're really big." The younger boy moaned as he kissed at Levi's cheek. Since they're lips touched, he'd unwound himself- forgetting the fact that upstairs was a crew of frat boys doing god knows what with whoever was left behind. He didn't care. Not when Levi was here or when things felt this good.

"Show me how you ride." The frat boy said, holding onto Ryan's hips as the boy bounced up and down. Behind him, the boy's heels dug into his mattress as they rocked back and forth while his fingers interlocked behind his neck. Ryan was steady, keeping a gentle pace that kep Levi on the edge the entire time. He wanted to fuck him, sure, to really pound into his boy more than anything. But he'd set that aside because after weeks of playing cat and mouse, he loved seeing just what Ryan was capable of when he was unhinged.

"Levi!" The boy whined as he sunk all the way down, feeling that thick cock deep inside his hole.

The older boy responded by curling his arms at Ryan's sweat soaked back and laid him down on the bed. He grabbed an extra pillow to prop up their heads as he cozied up to the boy's left side. Levi lifted Ryan's leg, giving him just the opening he needed to slip his cock back into that slick hole. Ryan turned to see the older boy, flushed, as he slowly started to thrust.

"I figured your legs must have gotten tired." Levi said with a gentle smile.

Ryan curled his lips, adding "mind-reading" to the list of things that the frat boy was good at. He held their hands together in thanks as he eased into the boy's warm body and let himself get fucked.

With the younger boy comfortably in place, Levi thrusted his hips into him, feeling Ryan's lubed up hole with just enough friction. He kept it going like that, hearing soft little moans escape the younger boy's mouth whenever he got deep. Ryan was responsive to say the least, constantly pulling Levi into a kiss, or curling his toes or just pleading to him with his hazel eyes. Each of those were like fire crackers being bundled together and just waiting to be set off.

"Pound me." The boy said, like his body depended on it as he bore into Levi's eyes.

The frat boy replied back, "You feel too good, Ry." He wasn't just talking about his hole- but the warmth of his skin pressed against his, the softness of his lips every time he begged for a kiss, and those needy fingers that interlocked with his like they were holding on for dear life.

"Fuckkkkk." Ryan moaned out as he gave his cock a few final strokes, not able to hold out any longer. He blasted cum all over his body- illuminated by Levi's cheap lamp. The older boy watched as it puddled at the small valley below Ryan's pecs before dripping down onto his sheets. The site of the boy's juice alone was enough to finish him off.

Levi pumped harder, biting down on his lip at how tight Ryan had become since cumming. The boy's hole gripped onto his dick as it shot, giving Levi no choice but to cum himself. He Kissed at Ryan's cheek, dousing him in condensation as he unloaded into the brown boy.

"Holy shit!" He said, breathless. "You're the best. Always the best." He said as he eased back into the bed, holding Ryan tight in his arms.

"I swear I wanted to go longer but you felt too good not to cum." The younger boy admitted as he turned his head.

Levi shook his head, "I wouldn't have lasted much longer either." He kissed Ryan's cheek, "There's plenty of days for us to take our time. Tonight I'm just glad you're here."

Ryan turned his head and gave the older boy a proper kiss. They pressed their foreheads together and smiled like idiots, before a thump coming from upstairs reminded them that they weren't truly alone.

The frat boy led them into the joining bathroom that he didn't have to share with anyone else. They took their time, cleaning up and doing whatever they needed so they could head to bed. It was nearly three am at this point, and the sex made them even more exhausted. They opted for a pair of boxers at least- thinking that chancing their luck sleeping naked probably wasn't the best option.

They jumped back in bed with Levi leaning over to kiss the freshmen on his forehead. Ryan couldn't remember the last time someone did that to him. He felt the older boy's arms holding onto him as he drifted to sleep.

***

The next morning felt like a blur. Apart from the fact that he could feel Levi's arms still hanging onto him, and his familiar scent wafting in the air, Ryan was a bit disoriented. Maybe it was the bed that was significantly bigger than what the dorm could offer him, or maybe it was the fact that he didn't hear the elevator ringing or a toilet being flushed every five minutes. He slept well, tossing only to stretch and waking Levi up in the process.

"Morning." The older boy said with a smile like he almost couldn't believe Ryan was here.

"Hey." He replied, as the frat boy stood up and walked towards a stash of food and other staples beside his desk. Levi came back, handing Ryan an opened bottle of water which he drank half of, leaving the rest for him.

""What do you want to do today?" He asked as he took a gulp of water.

The younger boy thought for a second before his stomach came up with an answer. "I could really go for some food."

"Alright cool." Levi got up and handed the boy a clean towel. "Go ahead and shower first and I'll try and find something that'll fit you."

Ryan nodded as he got up and walked towards the bathroom, not missing an opportunity to check out Levi's near naked body in the process.

Ten minutes later, he walked back into the room as the older boy threw clothes in his direction.

"There's no way I'm wearing this." Ryan said, picking up a bright blue shirt with Pi Kappa Phi written in bold, Greek letters.

"Come on." Levi said with a smirk, "It'll look good on you and plus it's the only thing I have that's not too big."

The younger boy glared at him, knowing he wouldn't be caught dead wearing the boy's letters, regardless of how serious they were. Levi cracked after a few seconds, laughing as he turned his back and tossed over another shirt.

"I'm just kidding, I'd never make you wear that." He said with a chuckle.

Ryan put it on, impressed considering how it was something he'd pick out for himself. A simple pair of shorts later and he was dressed while Levi went off to get cleaned up. Just then, reality sunk in a little bit as he heard chatter coming from outside the room. There were a couple of voices followed by every curse word known to the English language as he pressed his ear to the door.

"Fuck." He said quietly, knowing that a group of very not gay frat boys were outside in the living room, playing a round of what he guessed was Fortnite.

He stayed like that for a few minutes until Levi came back from the bathroom with a towel hung over his waist as he fished for clothes.

"What are you doing?" He asked, seeing Ryan with his ear pressed to the door.

"There's people outside."

Levi nodded, "Uh yeah, There's five other guys who live here." He reached for a pair of boxers and slipped them on.

Ryan put his hands up, "How are we gonna leave without them noticing?"

"We don't. We just leave whenever we want and don't pay too much attention to it."

"But we can't!" Ryan replied, "They're not stupid, they're gonna know I stayed here! And then they're gonna ask why. And then you're gonna have to make up some excuse!"

The older boy watched for a few seconds as Ryan seemed to go nuts. He just kept spouting out hypotheticals, which Levi let him do, until he was sure the boy wouldn't quit.

"Ryan!" He said firmly. "I'm not scared of what they say or what they think, okay? I just had one of the best nights with you and I'm not about to try and come up with some grand scheme to diminish that."

The younger boy stopped his rambling but still stood there, looking unconvinced. The frat boy rubbed his face, left with only one option to show that he was serious.

"Come here." He said as he walked towards the door and reached for the knob.

"No, Levi, we can just wait-"

The frat boy shook his head, "Come here!" He said again as he twisted the knob and walked out to the living room.

Huddled around the TV were five or so guys who looked like they'd just woken up and started playing. Ryan recognized most of them from last night- though they were pretty into the game.

"Yo, listen up!" Levi said loudly, as the guys turned to see him standing there in just boxers while Ryan hid behind him.

With the guy's attention, he went on. "This is Ryan"

Rico interrupted, "We know dude, we met him last night. Homie fucking downed that cup during rage cage."

The guys laughed and nodded as Levi shook his head.

"No, I meant this is Ryan and we're together."

The freshman sunk into his shoes in that moment. Whatever he thought Levi was going to do, surely wasn't this. He looked to see shocked faces all around. Though to their credit, no one looked angry or upset, just surprised.

"I know I'm probably blindsiding you guys with this, but it's true. He's with me and if anyone has a problem with that, leave him alone and take it up with me."

Levi breathed for a second, feeling relief that no one was running toward him or that he didn't spontaneously combust.

"So unless you guys have anything to say, are we good?"

The guys looked around, giving agreeing nods and muttering "yeahs" as the shock died down.

Rico chimed in, "We don't give a shit if you're gay, dude." He sneered, "You're still the worst fucking beer pong player in his house."