Factors Affecting Semen Production Ch. 03

Story Info
Kara's roommate helps with data collection.
6.2k words
4.79
7.9k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is chapter 3. This is the first time I've written anything here and so I'm still figuring out how the publishing part works. All chapters should be part of a series soon. Thanks for reading!

***

Surprisingly, Kara's first thought when her roommate unexpectedly returned home and found her topless and on her knees in front of a half naked boy while holding a puddle of his semen in her hand was that she didn't want to spill any.

Kara had become more invested in her research project than she ever imagined and the thought that she would ruin the rather extraordinary data point she had just observed overrode the embarrassment and anxiety such a situation would have normally caused.

'It's my research project!' she shouted as she scrambled to her feet and ran to the bathroom with her breasts bouncing in a very undignified manner.

The stack of sample cups was on the counter by the sink. She got a second cup out and let the semen she was holding in her hand slide into it. She noticed that it turned runny a little while after it came out of him. At first it was thick and viscous, but by the time she got to the bathroom it was almost like water. She did her best to wipe all the semen off her hand onto the inner rim of the sample cup.

And then she realized what had just happened.

'Fuck!' she thought and then felt bad because she didn't normally use words like that, even in her thoughts.

When Kara burst back out of the bathroom, Octavia was talking to Matt. He seemed to be doing his best to have a normal conversation despite the fact that he was still not wearing any pants and was still very erect.

'So, you're helping Kara out with her project?' Octavia was asking him.

'Yeah...' he said. 'It's...uh...it's a bit of an unusual project.'

'Oh, I know all about the project,' said Octavia. 'What I didn't know is that she had already gotten started on it. You've been keeping secrets, Kara--not the least of which is that you have gorgeous tits.'

'I didn't want to make a big deal of it,' said Kara, immediately folding her arms over her chest.

'Well, it certainly was a surprise to come in on the finale,' said Octavia. 'I just wish I hadn't missed the whole show. How often has she got you cumming for her?'

'We do it...I mean...she takes a measurement every day.'

'Oh my! And you can produce like that every day?' Octavia pointed at the first sample cup which was still sitting on the coffee table and still full to the brim with semen.

'No. I think...uh...today was kind of an...exception.'

'We're trying to see what factors change the amount he produces,' said Kara, attempting to sound calm and businesslike.

'Oh, I can get him to cum buckets if that's what you're trying to do,' said Octavia. 'But maybe we should let him clean up before he drips all over the place.'

A white droplet was still hanging from Matt's penis by a thick thread.

Matt had finally spotted where Kara tossed his pants and he hurried into the bathroom, picking them up on the way. Kara collected her shirt and hurriedly pulled it back over her head, feeling very self-conscious of the fact that Octavia was staring at her chest as she did so.

'This is so much better than I expected,' said Octavia. 'Here I was thinking you were just going to ask some guy to record his results and send them to you or something--if you even got that far, and then I find out that you are not only helping him cum, but you're experimenting with ways to increase his "production!" So, what are you plans for tomorrow's measurement?'

'I don't have any. This was not exactly pre-planned. It just kind of...happened.'

'Sure, honey, but now that you've broken the ice, you don't have to be shy. Imagine what we could do if we really put our minds to it?'

'What do you mean "we?"' said Kara.

At this point, Matt came back out of the bathroom.

'Welcome back,' said Octavia. 'How do you feel about me lending a hand tomorrow?'

'I mean...I guess there's not much point in being bashful,' said Matt. 'I'm okay with it.'

'And I have some suggestions about how we can increase your...what are you calling it? Your production.'

'Octavia!' Kara hissed. 'I don't think that's a good idea.'

'It's alright,' said Matt. 'I'm a part of this thing now. We might as well see where it goes.'

'How much time do you have tomorrow?' asked Octavia.

'You mean in the morning? I don't have to be at work till after lunch.'

'What about you, Kara?'

'I'm free, but I thought you had class in the mornings...'

'Oh, I'm skipping class. There isn't any question about that. But it isn't going to be quick. We're going to need you for at least a few hours.'

'A few hours?' Matt sounded startled.

'At least. And you had better get to bed early tonight because you're going to want every ounce of energy you've got.'

After Matt left, Kara turned to Octavia.

'What are you doing? He's probably so embarrassed I'll never see him again.'

'Oh, he'll be back. No boy I've ever met would pass up the chance to have two girls help him experiment with how much he can cum.'

'I don't know. I can't believe you walked in right as he was...you know..ejaculating.'

'Apparently, I missed most of it,' said Octavia. 'But the real question is how far are you willing to go?'

'What do you mean?' said Kara.

'I mean, what are you willing to do to get him going? Are you willing to touch him? What about getting naked?

'I...I think I could take off some of my clothes...and I don't mind touching him.'

'I mean touch him, I don't just mean jerking his cock a little, I mean squeezing his balls, getting his precum all over your hands so they are good and wet and stroking up and down on him. I want to know how far you are willing to go.'

'I could do that,' said Kara, looking at the ground.

'If you really want to get maximum production out of that boy, you are going to have to get dirty. Are you willing to fuck him?'

'I don't know...I haven't ever, you know...done it.'

'You're a virgin?' For a moment, Octavia lost the bravado in her tone. It clearly had never occurred to her that Kara might be a virgin. 'You're serious? Oh honey, I didn't know.'

'It's okay, it's not a big deal.'

'Okay, well, we can decide about fucking later, although let me tell you, from what I just saw of that cock, it wouldn't be a bad ride for a first time. What about pussy licking? Would you let him eat your pussy?'

'Do you think I need to?'

'If the goal is to really test his limits and get a truly maximum load, I don't think you have a choice. I know he doesn't look too experienced, but I'll help him. It won't be unpleasant. You might even like it.'

Kara's eyes flicked up to Octavia's face as she said this.

'I see what you're thinking, you little slut. No, I didn't mean that I'd actually help him eat you out, I just meant that I'd tell him what to do. But that does raise an interesting point--are you okay with me taking a more hands on role in things?'

'I'm not sure...I guess so. What do you mean?'

'His cock, for starters. Are you okay with me stroking him a little?'

'Of course,' said Kara, although she might have felt a little twinge of something when she said this.

'How about fucking? Are you okay with me riding that bad boy until we get him nice and close? Because I will tell you, there is nothing like pussy juice to get a cock going. You let me ride him for a while and all we'll have to do is look at him to get him spraying cum everywhere.'

'But, I...you'd have sex with him while I'm right there...watching?'

'Sure, honestly, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. It sounds sexy, doesn't it?'

'I don't know.'

'Well, you're going to have a lot to ponder, because I'm not done yet. How do you feel about kissing?'

'Matt?'

'I thought that went without saying, seeing as I'm going to be fucking him. No, honey, I meant me kissing you. Dudes love watching chicks make out. If you want his balls full to bursting, I think you and I are going to have to get all up in each other's business.'

'I've never kissed a girl,' said Kara.

'Do you want to?'

'I've never thought about it. Do you really think it would help him?' asked Kara.

'There's no question,' said Octavia. 'How do you feel about me touching you? Squeezing those tits of yours? Maybe fingering you a little?'

'Fingering me? Like...going inside?'

'Yes. And pulling you open. Guys love looking at a wide-open pussy. Especially when you're wet. Are you going to let me pull your pussy lips open for him?'

The girls spent much of the rest of the afternoon and evening discussing the practicalities of what they were going to do the next day. Octavia's confidence and her interest in the outcome of the experiment carried Kara along into things she had never before considered.

In the morning, both Kara and Octavia were up early. Kara felt like she had barely slept, although Octavia looked far more perky than usual. As they fixed themselves breakfast and ate, Octavia finalized their plans. By the time they were done, it was almost time for Matt to show up.

'What have you got for collecting your sample?' asked Octavia.

Kara showed her the plastic sample cups she had been using.

'That's not going to work at all. You're going to need something much bigger after what we've got in store for him. Grab one of those cereal bowls.'

Matt was early today, as well. Kara greeted him at the door and stood there trying to make small talk until Octavia yelled, 'Get him in here so we can see his penis.'

No sooner was the door shut behind him, then Octavia marched up to him and said, 'We've got a lot of work to do, but there are a few rules. Why don't you go stand over there near the couch while I tell you about them.'

'Can I get you a glass of water or anything?' asked Kara, somewhat lamely.

'He doesn't need one,' Octavia answered for him. 'Okay, rule number one: you need to get naked. From now until we say so, you are not allowed to wear any clothing.'

Matt nodded but did not make any move to undress. Kara wondered if he was nervous.

'Go ahead: strip!' commanded Octavia.

Matt hesitated for a moment, but after a glance at Kara, he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He kicked off his shoes and pulled the pants off after them. With one last brief hesitation, he slid his briefs down to his ankles and pulled them off.

His penis wasn't as erect as it had been the last few times Kara had seen it, but it was full and drooping. It looked heavy. A clear bright string of precum hung from the tip of his penis to his thigh.

'Very good,' said Octavia. And then without warning she held up her phone and snapped a picture of Matt.

'Hey!' said Matt, startled.

'Rule number two:' Octavia continued, as if nothing had happened. 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to cum until we say so. If you go premature on us, I will send this picture of your naked ass to everyone on your contact list. Got it?'

Matt nodded again, but he was clearly irked by the picture.

'Rule number three, you are going to do exactly as we say. If we say touch, you touch; if we say lick, you lick; if we say stop, you stop. And if we say fuck, you fuck.'

Kara glanced at Matt nervously. She was worried that Octavia's brash manner was making him angry. From the expression on his face he certainly looked as though he was not pleased with Octavia. And yet, as Kara looked down at his penis, she noticed that it was considerably more rigid than when he had taken off his clothes. He was clearly erect now.

'These are the rules,' said Octavia. 'Do you understand?'

'Okay,' said Matt.

'Say yes or no,' ordered Octavia.

'Yes,' said Matt.

'Right, the first thing we are going to do is get you right up to the brink of busting a nut, so let's get to work. Kara, go stand behind him,' ordered Octavia.

Once Kara was behind Matt, Octavia said, 'Now reach around his waist and grab that cock of his. Both hands! You can hold his balls with one hand if you like--that's what I'd do--or you can just grab his dick. Either way, I want you using two hands.'

Kara didn't have long arms, so she hand to hug Matt somewhat tightly to get all the way around his body and grasp his penis. When she did, she could feel his heart beating against her breasts. His penis was very warm and very hard. The one other time she had held it, she hadn't had the time to focus on how it felt at all--it had been more reflex than anything.

This time she intentionally gripped his shaft with both hands and held it firmly. The skin was smooth and soft. She could feel his pulse there, too. It was difficult to believe that it was just blood pressure keeping it up, it felt so hard.

Tentatively, she slid one of her hands lower to cup his balls. He flinched and she asked, 'Am I hurting you?'

'No,' he said. 'It's just sensitive.'

She felt the weight of his balls in her hand. They were surprisingly cool, compared to his penis.

'Well, you two look like you are having a lot of fun, but that's not what we are here for,' said Octavia. 'Kara, I want you to give his balls a good squeeze and then start stroking that cock like you mean business.'

Kara slid her hand up and done his penis, stopping short of the head. She was worried that she would hurt him and so she wasn't holding on to him too tightly. Apparently, Octavia could tell because she marched over to them and gripped Kara's hand tightly in hers.

'You can't treat it like it's a china doll or a delicate flower or something. It's a cock. You have to grab it hard and treat it like the tool it is.'

Kara was startled by strength of Octavia's grip as she squeezed her hand, but she let her guide her in a few strokes. She could feel Matt's penis getting even more rigid as if in response to her tightening grip.

'Jerk him hard,' said Octavia and let go. She backed up a few steps and then began to undress.

Octavia turned her back to Matt and Kara and bent over slightly. She worked her shorts off over her hips and let them fall to her ankles where she stepped out of them. She was wearing a very stringy pair of panties that barely covered her asshole.

Kara kept stroking. She felt something wet on the underside of Matt's penis when she got close to the tip and realized that a large droplet of precum had beaded there. She brought a finger up to catch the wetness and rubbed it along his shaft as she stroked as she had seen him do before.

Without turning back to look at them, Octavia lifted her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. After dropping her shirt on the floor she looked over her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow at Kara and Matt.

'Stroke him faster!' she commanded, and then began to slide her panties down. As she did, she bent over so that Kara could see Octavia's labia between her legs. Octavia stayed bent over for several seconds, swaying slightly. Kara glanced at Matt's face. His mouth was slightly open and he was obviously staring at Octavia's ass.

She stood back up and stepped out of her panties as she turned around.

Octavia wasn't as curvy as Kara. Her breasts were small and tight and she didn't have wide hips. Her nipples were a bright shade of pink and not too big, but very erect. She sat down on the edge of the coffee table and spread her legs.

Octavia began to rub herself as she watched Kara stroking Matt.

'We are going to get him right up to the edge,' she said. 'Keep going until you feel it flexing, but as soon as you think he's cumming, you stop'

Kara's attention was diverted away from the penis in her hand by Octavia's very immodest masturbation. She started by rubbing the top of her pussy, where her clitoris was, but after only a little while, worked her fingers down lower and even into herself a little bit. When they came back out, her fingers were glistening. She brought this wetness up to her clitoris and rubbed there again.

'Kara dear,' said Octavia. 'You're losing track of your duties.'

Kara had indeed stopped stroking Matt. She began again and this time there was a lot of wetness at the tip of his penis.

Octavia continued to rub herself, returning more and more often to her vagina to moisten her fingers. At one point, she began to work several fingers inside at once and thrust with them like Kara imagined she might use a dildo...or a penis.

'Have you ever seen a girl fuck herself with her hand? Matty boy?' asked Octavia.

'No,' said Matt.

'Nobody has any culture any more,' said Octavia.

She increased her tempo quite a bit and Kara noticed that Octavia's knees had begun to shake slightly.

Matt was in a similarly excited state. Suddenly, Kara felt his whole penis flex from it's base on his pelvis. She immediately let go.

'I think he's going to go off,' she said.

'Oh, no he's not,' said Octavia, breathing heavily. 'Did we tell you you could cum?

Matt's penis continued to flex in air and Kara saw him tightening his abdominals.

'Can you stop yourself from...you know...ejaculating?' asked Kara.

'Sometimes,' he said in a tight voice.

A tiny bead of white semen emerged from the slit in his penis.

'Oh no!' said Kara. 'The bowl!'

'I'm not cumming,' said Matt. 'It's just when I get close a little makes it out.'

'Good,' said Octavia. 'We don't want to ruin Kara's experiment. Kara, I think you should probably collect that little tiny bit of cum just to be thorough.'

The cereal bowl they were going to use to collect Matt's semen was on the coffee table behind where Octavia was sitting. As Kara approached, she couldn't help but glancing between Octavia's wide open legs. Although she had slowed down her pace, Octavia continued to work her fingers in and out of her pussy. It was very wet now and the insides of her thighs were shining. Octavia slowly pulled her fingers out. Her pussy stayed open. She reached behind her retrieved the bowl for Kara.

'Here,' she said, looking directly at Kara's face.

Kara blushed and went back to Matt. She remarked how odd it was that she felt less embarrassed wiping semen off the head of his penis than she did staring down at Octavia's obviously aroused pussy.

'Kneel down in front of him,' said Octavia. 'I want you to get every little bit, so first you are going grab hold of his cock and make sure it doesn't wave around. Next, I want you to put a finger on either side of his slit and pull it open a little. Catch all of it with your fingertip and wipe it on the edge of the cereal bowl.'

Kara did as Octavia directed, although she paused for a moment after she wiped the semen off his penis. When she pushed on the head on either side of the opening, she was able to see in to him a little and doing this made her glance up at his face. He was watching her.

'Now,' said Octavia, still massaging her pussy while she spoke. 'I don't know about you, but I always think pussy juice is the best thing for keeping a man hard. So we're going to get your cock nice and lubricated. Kara, grab his dick and drag him over here.'

Kara stood up, still holding him with one hand, like she might hold a banister. She walked towards Octavia and of course Matt followed.

Octavia laid back on the table and lifted her legs, pulling them up with her hands behind her knees.

'Have him kneel down,' said Octavia, 'and then, Kara, I want you to push his cock into me. Matt and I are just here for the ride, you've got to line everything up and get him inside me.'

Looking down at her roommate's pussy, Kara was startled by how complicated it looked. She had never seen another woman naked and certainly not from this angle. The folds of Octavia's lips were wrinkled and darker in color than the rest of her skin. It was surprisingly difficult to see where to put the penis that she was holding onto.

'I'm not sure where I should...' Kara hesitated.

12