Fade to Blink - A Quantum Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

I wasn't ready to go alone with Jimmie anywhere. I invited Marybeth to come along. And I remembered the look in her eye when I left with him. About time she had all but said it out loud. I laughed.

1st week June 32 Monday

I looked at her again; looked at her face to make sure she got how serious I was.

"Strictly," she said solemnly. She stopped fiddling with her screen. "Got it. What the fuck, Anne?"

I licked my lips thinking back again to that first night.

Mid-April 32

"You okay to drive?" I looked over at him as we left the club. The evening had been cool when Marybeth and I had walked into the place a couple of hours earlier, but after dancing and a couple of drinks...I pulled my jacket tighter around me to keep from getting a chill.

He looked at me, smiling a cat-ate-the-canary grin, stopped, wrapped his arms around me and brought me into the sexiest kiss I'd had in...well, maybe ever. The pressure of his body against mine, the feeling of a lump against my waist that I knew wasn't his belt buckle, his hands holding my head against his, his tongue dancing on my lips. The syrupy-gut-blob that had been tumbling and shifting all night...I could feel it melting, and then he pulled his lips away, his eyes looking at me, scanning my face. "I can drive," his breath smelling of lime but not much alcohol and he turned us toward the street, his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"I...ummm...I don't know...You said you wanted to show me something..." I waved my hands, completely undone by the kiss. That wasn't on the program. My insides had turned to jelly. Weeks of flirting with whatever this guy was doing to me, suddenly turning into a fucking kiss? Why wouldn't he just have invited me on a date? Why the weird come-on? I'm an idiot, sure, but I wasn't that big of an idiot.

"Trust me." It wasn't so much a statement as a question. "I do. I do have something I need to show you." His voice got quieter and he looked around the car, like we were being watched. "But I had to kiss you. You're too...I...fuck. You're so beautiful, I couldn't help myself." He looked at me as he started the car. "Trust me?"

Beautiful? Nobody had ever called me 'beautiful.' I'd heard 'cute,' 'adorable,' 'sweet,' and 'pretty,' but never 'beautiful.' And the damn gut-goo. Bright yellow between my legs, the orange percolating up, my nipples were going to give me away. I breathed in long and slow, to calm myself and to scan how else I might be telegraphing the effect he was having on me.

"I don't usually..." I started laughing, watching the confusion on his face as we pulled away from the curb. I sounded like a blithering idiot. Trust him? More like, how do I not trust him? "Fuck. Okay. Sure. I...I'm just a little concerned about..." I was worried about whatever he was going to show me, not about having sex with him. I definitely wanted to have sex with him. But this other thing..."I'm not this kind of girl usually."

"Usually?" He turned to look at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Fuck, you," I said smiling, feeling my juices beginning to flow. I had so wanted this guy. "It's the cloak-and-dagger stuff," I said quietly, looking around the car. "You seem pretty concerned, and I don't want to get into any trouble." The stab of terror I had felt at lunch lit the blob up bright yellow. What was going on? I did so want to get into trouble! The alcohol. It had to be the alcohol. I so wanted him now. I wanted to kiss him again, to see, fuck, to feel that lump in his jeans. I reached my hand over to rub his zipper. It was still spongy. Definitely not his belt buckle. Not a gathering of fabric.

"I'm about 20 minutes from here. You okay?" He had turned on the heater but it wasn't up to temp yet.

I smiled, shrugging off my jacket, nodding. "I'll be fine. It was the wind more than anything." But I could feel the cool air blowing against my blouse and my nipples hardened. I saw him staring at them and then glancing down to my fingers against his jeans. "Eyes on the road, tiger."

He snapped his attention back.

As we drove, I'd managed to make him hard enough he'd had to ask me to either stop or let him readjust. "I can help," I said accommodatingly. Having been tracing his penis for the prior several minutes, I had a pretty good idea what direction it was pointing. Pinching his denims without unzipping his fly, I carefully turned his erection so the tip was pointing up, toward his navel. It wasn't without some discomfort on his part; he lifted his butt a little to help. "That better?"

He nodded, grinning, turning into the driveway of his complex, navigating to a parking spot. He leaned over and kissed me again, his fingers holding the back of my head and then tracing down my collar bone, along the open neck of my blouse, to cross over beneath the top of my bra, pulling it away from my breast. The air in the car, even though it was warm, felt cool across my nipple. His finger and thumb dove in and rubbed it lightly, his knuckles making a tent of my blouse. I moaned into his mouth, not only from the feeling, but from the scene as I imagined it. I have a vivid imagination, and I was certain everyone in the complex could see the two of us illuminated by the lights in his parking lot.

I pushed him away, catching my breath, looking out to make sure we were really alone. I have a thing about being exposed in public. That social anxiety. I could never be an exhibitionist. But there's no way he would know any of that...yet. "C'mon," I pecked him on the lips. "Let's get into your apartment so you can show me whatever else you're planning to show me..."

1st Week June 32 Monday

"Hey. Hello? Yoo-whoo!" Marybeth's voice brought me back. Diner. Food. Lunch. It had only been half-a-minute, 'Roger's-time,' but I'd re-lived half-an-hour of Jimmie.

I looked up at Marybeth trying to figure out what I would actually tell her about the past weekend. "So, yeah, Jimmie. We got a little kinky this weekend."

"You think?" She came back without missing a beat, looking past the table's edge to my waist.

I laughed. "Fuccckkk..." I breathed out, second guessing my decision to tell her. I thought about how I'd gotten into...the situation...the gadget...I giggled again, stalling for time. How much did I really have to explain to her to get out of this conversation? The first night was way too early. Besides, she'd already heard about that. Last Friday was when this thing started.

Late-May 32

"I've got something I want to...try tonight. You open to something different?" Jimmie brought his fingers to my cheek and gently stroked it.

I looked at his eyes, deep glistening pools reflecting back the candlelight. Freckles. Lips. Nose. The nose I'd explored with my lips. Cheeks. Skin so soft. Ears. Ear lobes. I could feel them between my teeth. Since that first night, he'd been nothing short of fantastic. A perfect companion: generous, open, adventuresome and always interested in what I wanted to do. And a perfect lover: I'd lost count of the ways he'd gotten me off. Just hearing his voice made me slick. I'd never had anybody like him. I was spending my evenings with him, ignoring the other hundred things on my list. Of course, there was the other thing. That only added to the mystique, the danger. I was getting off on that as much as anything else. I looked at the TV, the door, my purse, his face, his waist, a lump?, fabric, zipper, eyes, candlelight.

"Yes?" I answered quietly, uncertain where he might be going.

We'd come back to his place after work, trying to figure out what to do for dinner. Friday night. I was beat from a tough week, but I could tell he had some mischief in mind. Whether it was more about MEI's weird shenanigans or something more personal, I couldn't ferret out when he'd stopped by my desk. My vag clenched either way. Not that I could have predicted anything close to where he had taken us.

He stood up from the couch to get something from a drawer across the room. "Would you put this on for me?"

I didn't know what it was, but it was small. A thong, I thought, he wants me to strip and put on a thong. I don't look great in a thong. My hips just don't fit the image. My ass, that's another thing. My ass is fantastic, but boy shorts or briefs always make me look way sexier than a thong. In the time my thoughts raced about the underwear, he had handed me the fabric and I took a few seconds to figure it out. I laughed a little. It was just a scarf. I felt my gut muscles relax, realizing I had been clenching. Opening it, I glanced at the blue satin fabric, refolded it, and started to wrap it around my neck. He stopped me.

"Sorry. I meant over your eyes." His expression was impossible to figure out: a weird mixture of innocence and lust.

I shook my head slightly, from confusion more than protest, and put it over my eyes, tying it behind my head.

"Oh fuck," he whispered, "that is so fucking hot." He kissed me lightly on the top of my head. "I'm getting hard just looking at you." I felt his breath as he whispered into my ear.

I giggled; he sounded so sincere. But really. It was just a blindfold. "What do you have in mind, buddy boy? A little BDSM?"

His breathing paused and I raised my eyebrows.

"Just trust me, k?" He slipped his hand into my elbow and helped me stand up. "If you want me to stop or you feel uncomfortable in any way or at any time, just tell me, k?"

Trust him. Wrong default. I shuffled next to him, not certain where he was leading me. I figured we were going to the bedroom, but I couldn't navigate his living room without help. "Do I need a safe word?" I said it jokingly and then froze when he said that might be a good idea.

"Hey, Jimmie...I...umm....I'm not sure..."

He stopped. I could tell by the change in sound that we were just next to the bathroom, so we were steps from his bedroom door. "Fuck, Annie. You're so fucking hot. You're turning me on, just like this. I..." his hands stroked my shoulders and down my back. "I'm hoping you can just go with it for a little...yeah?"

I could feel myself getting wet and shook my head. Not at his suggestion. This wasn't my first time. I wanted him to go where I thought he might be taking this. I had fooled around with ropes with boys before; boys who I should never have trusted. My rosebud clenched involuntarily at the memory of one of those dates. I wanted to rub it, the echo of the pain a reminder. Not that that had ended badly. Not at all. It was one of the most incredible nights of sex I'd had. I just wished the guy hadn't been such a dick. I was shaking my head because I hadn't expected Jimmie to go this way. And for sure not this soon.

"Uhhh, sure," I relaxed a little. "Unicorn horn," I offered, laughing.

He laughed too. "Really?" I nodded and shrugged and we continued into his room. "Here you go. Have a seat."

He sat me on the foot of the bed, and I felt it give way a little as he sat down next to me. "Can you take off your top?...And your bra?"

I just shook my head and unbuttoned my shirt, feeling him get back up. I could hear him opening a drawer in the bed stand, and then I felt a cool breeze brush against my nipples as I removed my bra. I had no idea where he was, but, weirdo that I am, even though I hate being exposed to strangers, I loved being exposed to my lovers. I assumed the light was on; we'd made love in this room a dozen times or more since we started dating, sometimes the light was on, sometimes just a candle, sometimes in the dark. I shivered a little again, more from anticipation than fear or cold.

"And your jeans and underwear. I want you completely naked. Stripped." He was across the room; it sounded like he had his back to me.

I don't know why his choice of words turned me on so much, but the thought I'd be completely undressed, that I would strip myself for him, blindfolded, without knowing what he was doing...the syrup-goo had long been simmering, flooding my insides, lubricating me. As I peeled my jeans down, lifting my ass off the bed, I could smell myself. "Fucckkkk, Jimmie." I sighed out quietly.

"I know, right? Intense." His voice was right next to my ear and I jumped a little.

I stood up to pull my underwear down, shrieking a little when his fingers slipped down the crack in my ass cheeks, helping. I bent over to pull them to my ankles, exposing me more. I knew what he could see, shivering at the image: My ass, round and tight, and that particular view, with my cheeks spread slightly and my lips peeking through. I knew what that looked like, and I stayed bent over a little longer.

He gently pulled against my waist to sit me down again, the bedspread soft against my cheeks. I lifted my feet to help his fingers pull off my sandals. Moments later he was undoing my watch and then my earrings. "Let's get those rings off. Totally nude. Nothing in the way." I held out my hands and he pulled gently. "Except the blindfold...." He brushed his lips against my ear, lightly licking my lobe. I shivered a third time.

"You better have a towel or something," I laughed. "I'm going to make a mess of your bedspread."

"Scoot up. I'm not worried." He touched my back and I shifted until I was resting against his headboard, my body an L with my legs in front of me. His fingers drifted down my cheek to my lips and I opened my mouth to take them in. "Mmmmm," he moaned. "That's so nice..."

We necked like this for a few minutes, his lips on mine, his fingers pinching my nipples and rubbing across my pubic hair. I'd reached out to feel his cock, only to find out he was still dressed. I could feel how hard he was, but he wouldn't let me open his zipper and pull it out. "Uhn uhn," he cautioned. "I want this to be about you." He paused and shifted my body toward the foot of the bed until I was lying down. "All weekend, until you can't take it anymore."

I inhaled at the way he said it. The thought of being here all weekend at his mercy. That's what I got out of it, at his mercy, even though he hadn't said anything of the sort. I moaned. "I dunno Jimmie...I mean...what do you mean? And what about my other plans, hunh?" But I was smiling. My other plans constituted two hours of doing laundry. My typical big weekend.

"Hands," is all he said, ignoring me, and I felt him gently encircle one wrist in something soft and cushiony.

"Whaaa?" And then he did the other one. "Noooo, Jimmie...what????" And then both hands were spread across the bed, the sheets cool against my arms. Moments later, pulling on restraints, I realized I could move my arms quite a ways down. But not past a T shape. "Fuckkkkk, Jimmie?"

"In time. Yes. For sure. But not for a while. Maybe not this weekend at all, hmmm?"

I could feel my stomach cramp a little at the thoughts flying through my brain. Naked. Tied to his bed. Maybe not at all? Fuck! Holy shit! The goo was a bright orangish-red, flooding from my cheeks down to my toes, hot around my nipples, between my legs. I shifted a little, feeling how squishy I was.

"Spread your legs a little Annie. Just a little."

I moved my heels a little away from one another and felt more restraints, soft and velvety on my ankles. The bed moved as he adjusted whatever he'd tied me with and my legs, like my arms, were held open but not so tight I couldn't move. Except I couldn't close them. I experimented. Widening them and then scissoring them closed, the ropes, or whatever they were, keeping me in an open V. I was exposed. "Comfy?" His fingers returned to my cheek and I moaned out a yes. He could just as easily have slipped them into my vag and he wouldn't have had any resistance. The thought of him fingering me made me push my hips up, opening myself further. He laughed and slipped one finger into my mouth letting me suck on it.

"Let's see where this goes, yeah? I'm going to order Thai take out. You just hang here for a bit, k?"

"Jimmie!? You're not supposed to leave me! What if there's a problem?" I couldn't help feeling a little panicked. Like I said, this wasn't my first time with ropes and boys.

"Shhh....Annie. You're safe. Benny is right here. He won't let anything bad happen to you."

"WHATTTT???? BENNIE? Who the fuck is Bennie???!!!! NOOOOO!" I pulled at the ropes or whatever and twisted, so that I was turned over a little. I was just about to shout UNICORN HORN when he pushed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply.

"Shhhh, Annie! Shhh....it's okay. I was just joking. I'm not going anywhere. There's no 'Benny.' I'm just going to call My Thai and have them deliver. Here," he pulled off the scarf and let me look around the room.

All the lights were on; I looked down my body to see how exposed I was. I was panting, starting to hyperventilate, but his hand stroked my cheek down my side, his thumb grazing my breast and I slowly relaxed, untwisting back on the bed.

"No Benny. K? I'm going to put this back on. You okay?"

I nodded as the blindfold made everything dark again. "Don't be a dick, Jimmie. Bennie? Really?" I had no idea who Bennie was, or where that came from, but it was a buzz-kill for me.

He laughed, maybe a little nervously. I couldn't tell any better now than before. "And I'm going to put these in as well. Hold still." One hand held my head still while the other pushed something that tickled against my ear. I jerked and screamed a little in surprise, until I realized it was an ear plug, slowly expanding, filling my canal, the sound in the room deadening. He did the other side.

"You better not hurt me, Jimmie!" I could tell even my level of trust was getting challenged.

His voice was soft but clear in my left ear. "You know what you need to say to make it stop. But I know you trust me. And I can tell you're wanting this. Bad." And then I felt his finger slide down my pubic hair grazing my entrance, coating it with my juice. My smell got stronger and I realized he wanted me to lick it off. I just shook my head and smiled, opening my lips to suck his finger. I mumbled something about him being a dick, as he slid his finger out through my lips.

"Oh, and I wouldn't want you to get bored waiting." And then everything got quiet until I felt something push against my pussy lips. I jumped at the touch, feeling him adjusting whatever it was until I stopped moving. Moments later it started to buzz, and I jumped again, startled. I moaned as he repositioned it against my clit. It wasn't intense enough to do much more than tickle me. I raised my hips trying to push against it, but it just rolled off. I moaned.

"I'm going to put it back, Annie, but that's it. If it rolls off this next time..." His mouth was close enough to my ear to feel his breath tickle the short hairs there and then the vibe was against me, softly buzzing.

1st Week June 32 Monday

"Hellooo? You were saying?"

Marybeth's voice pulled me out of the memory, and I could feel how squishy I had gotten just thinking about Friday night. The rest of the weekend flashed behind my eyes and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Fuccck. Yeah. Kinky. What can I say? I was at his place on Friday and he decided maybe I would enjoy being tied up a little."

She snorted softly, shaking her head. "It's not like the first time you've played those games, right?"

I couldn't remember telling her about any of my other bondage exploits, but this weekend had become something very different. I looked at her and nodded, then shook my head. "Yep. Not my first rodeo. But I wasn't quite ready for what Jimmie had in mind." I nodded to my waist and laughed a little. I hesitated. Why was I holding back? Marybeth and I shared everything. I narrowed my eyes, looking at her.

"I...uhhh...I'm exhausted. He's...edging me."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers