Fade to Blink - A Quantum Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned. Jimmie had straightened out his finger and started sliding it gently across my hood, dipping into my inner lips, the pad softly exploring me, teasing my juices out, the thought he would make me clean it off only adding to my arousal, his finger's base pushing more intensely against my clit. He had twisted his other hand and slid it between my cheeks, pushing against the quilt until he was brushing my asshole. I could have stopped him, but...why should I have?

"In this round, none of the mice died. But the submissive mice blinked out. Like. Completely."

His words barely registered, my thoughts flitting away as the orange goo flared red up into my head. I pushed his hand harder against my lips, moving it further down to rub his palm in circles over my clit, directing his fingers to curl up deeper inside me. I lifted my cheeks up and pulled the quilt free with my other hand, pushing my asshole against his finger. "Ohhhh, fuckkkkk....Jimmiee...." I pulled the quilt open to free my breasts, and pulled him tighter against me. "Yesss, Jimmie...don't stop. Fuck...don't. Stop." I was half-waiting for him to pull away, to edge me again, but I was ready to make him stop altogether; to exercise my new found power, if it came to that.

"Yeah," he breathed again. "Johnstone might be a horse's ass, but he's no idiot; he was on a roll. He reproduced the effect three times, stopping the experiment as soon as the mice blinked out. But then something inspired him, and he did it a fourth time, only this time, he kept the experiment going, leaving the dominant mice alone in the concentrator for several days until they all died...and the submissive mice blinked back!"

He shifted his head down, planting kisses from my collarbone down the slope of my breast to suck on a nipple, the finger on his lower hand trying to push into my asshole, even as I tried spreading my sphincter to help. He had three fingers in my cunt, moving more quickly now, his hand doing some complicated dance against my pubic bone, my clit, while his fingertips pressed up until...the yellow goo blossomed up from my core into a bright white, igniting the rest of it as my orgasm mushroomed through me.

Sometime later, it could have been a minute, it could have been 15, I felt his kisses on my face, feeling moisture...it occurred to me, eventually, that I must have been crying.

"You're so beautiful, Annie. I love you so much."

I turned and found his lips with mine, kissing him deeply, pulling my hands against the back of his head.

"Are we going to be okay? Can we get past this?" He was staring into my eyes, worried, I guess.

I nodded, kissing him again.

We talked, and talked, and talked, until it was too late. "I'm going to be shit tomorrow, Jimmie. I need to go to bed."

We dragged ourselves into the bedroom and curled together under the covers, his chest and stomach pressed against my back, his penis, semi-hard pushing between my legs. I was drifting off to sleep when he whispered something in my ear.

"I'm not letting you go. I'm going wherever you go."

Mid-September 32

"You hungry?"

I looked up as he walked in from the bathroom, lowering onto his heels in front of me, nodding slightly as my eyes darted: face, chest hair, pubic hair, soft on, blind eye, shaft poking up, knees, shins, penis, pubic hair, abs, pecs, twinkling eyes, hands. He settled onto his knees, his fingers gently stroking my cheeks. I leaned over, coming onto my hands and knees, feeling the Collie tail brush against my buns, my mouth opening to take him in. His musk, intense after a day at work, the faint smell of urine from him just peeing.

"I can heat up those left overs," he held me with his hands while he gently fucked my mouth, expecting me to hold still, to take him however he was moving. "I got you into the next meeting."

I jerked, rolling my face and eyes as far up as I could to see his expression.

"Shhh," he guided me back down, positioning my neck so he could move his cock deep into my throat. I breathed, holding still, feeling the belch coming up, the cramping, but I wouldn't gag. I won't gag. I'll be fine. I'll be fine. I repeated the words in time with my breath, moving through my nostrils as his cockhead, swelling, moved in and out of my throat. "Let's talk about our strategy."

I laughed mentally. I couldn't talk about anything at the moment! I could tell he was close; his voice had tightened, his cock had gotten larger, his hips moved less smoothly, and then he held still, buried deep into me, my chin feeling his balls curling up into his sac, his shaft vibrating and his jism jetting into the back of my throat, the acrid aroma drifting up into my nose from inside.

I cleaned him off as he slid out of me, my own pleasure building, my cunt slippery. I knew this pattern. He'd have me service him again, in my ass, in my cunt, maybe with my hands, but probably not in my throat, and then, before we went to sleep he'd give me an amazing orgasm. I had come to believe it, since we'd come to terms during our argument a couple of weeks before, since I realized this is what I had become. I had given myself entirely to him, my pleasure, my needs. I was his pet, and he made sure I was rewarded.

"How...what...?"

We were finishing up dinner. I'd been trying to talk about the meeting, what he'd done to set it up, what our plan was going to be, and he'd asked me to wait until we'd eaten, to enjoy being together without bringing work into the room for a little while.

He smiled. "It was pretty easy, actually." He got up, clearing our plates, an invitation for me to help. "I mentioned that you may have experienced an 'event,' but you weren't certain, and that it was time to bring you into the circle."

Standing next to him at the sink, drying dishes as he washed, I pushed. "But why would they just do that? What leverage do I have, do you have? They could just barge in here anytime and take me away; make me a lab rat. I don't understand."

He nodded, concentrating on the sponge and the pan. "I have a little pull, Annie. I'm not high up on the ladder, but I'm not just a pawn." He laughed. "I mean, we're all pawns, except for Monty and Ritchie, I suppose, but, you know what a hard-on Johnstone has for his hypothesis. He's just itching to be proved right...hold on, I'll give you the story."

We finished up and I curled back down onto my bed, resting on my side, Jimmie sitting behind me on the couch, his feet resting lightly on my thigh. I reached over and massaged them, moving one foot between my legs to let his toes, cool and dry, push against my slit, my legs hot against his sole and instep.

"You know," he said, his hands waving around the room, "this, doesn't scale, right?"

I stopped, wondering what, exactly, 'this' referred to.

"I mean, Johnstone's hypothesis is all very well and good, but, even assuming you're proof, it just boils down to a proof of concept." He sat up a little, his foot shifting against me, his toes wriggling to get inside me. Except for that foot, I had no idea where he was going. "Look. We can't expect to increase the number of flickers just through hiring the right personality type. Think about it: How many new hires did we bring in over the past 10 months?"

I shrugged. "200?"

"Sure. 200 as a rough guess. How many fit Johnstone's profile? Let's say 10%, yeah? Okay. So 20 qualified new hires since we started this thing. You've flickered. Are you the only one?" He looked down, focusing his toes on my clit.

I gasped, moaning an 'I don't know' sound.

"Right. Well that was how I brought it up today. I bluntly asked how many of the new hires had actually flickered. I'm pretty sure they were telling me the truth when they said only one had been recorded. So, with you that makes 2--10% again. Let's assume the distribution holds across the existing employees. There's what, about 7000 of us, give or take? We're aware of seven--1%. So, I told 'em that you'd maybe flickered, and with the other new hire along with the existing, we've not increased the total percentage of flickers in four years, even with this year-long focus on hiring."

He moved his foot to roll me onto my back, and spread my legs. The tail was pushing into me, forcing me to shift my hips up, further exposing me to him. My cunt was wet. My lips were swollen. I watched his eyes staring between my legs, his tongue licking his lips. I unconsciously moved my pelvis, hoping he would plant his mouth on me, lick my clit, suck my juices out of me.

"You're a horny little bitch, aren't you?"

I nodded, opening my mouth, inviting him into another hole.

"And you're going to be an obedient little puppy dog and stay absolutely still, aren't you, Annie?"

I groaned, wanting nothing to do more than push against him, any part of him: his feet, his toes, his fingers, his cock. I wanted to feel him inside me, hard, hot, eager. The yellow blob gushed around my channel and I could feel my juices letting down. I nodded, trying to ignore how wet I'd become and focus on his face. "But why should they care thatI flickered; what's different about me that they should bring me in?"

"Well, that's an easy one: a ton of things are different about you." He leered at me, staring into my open cunt, his toes returning to stroke me, his eyes widening at how much liquid came out. "Did you cum, pet?"

I shook my head. "No," I said uncertainly. "I'm just so keyed up, Jimmie....fuckkkkkk." I hissed as he pressed down on my clit.

"So, hmm, why should they care? You're missing my point." He sat back, his foot returning to peel me open. "Even with Johnstone's profile, even with the effort he's gone through for the past year, we haven't done much better than 1%. And, in case you're keeping track, it doesn't matter what cohort: the Checkered new hires aren't flickering at any greater rate than the Blue2s. If the committee wants to figure this thing out before someone shuts down the entire company, then we're going to need to do something much better than what we've been doing."

I swallowed and closed my eyes, trying to concentrate. "I get that, Jimmie. But they have to be careful, right." I licked my lips and swallowed. "I mean, 1% of MEI is maybe at risk. Isn't the committee already taking a huge risk, by trying to increase the number of flickers? OH Fucckkk." I moaned, wanting desperately to lift my hips as his foot pressed against me, his toes curling into me.

"Sure. Yeah. Of course. But it hasn't made a difference. It's been 1% the entire time." He emphasized the words with his foot, the blob pulsing with yellow each time, liquid spilling onto the blanket. "Johnstone just invested a year in trying to up the odds, and it's not working. And there's another thing: I'm not sure who is running this operation, right? Based on the tiger team composition, I'm pretty sure it's sponsored from pretty high up, but that doesn't mean Monte or Ritchie know. So, if the team can show that Johnstone's hypothesis leads to a greater likelihood of flickering, we'll be more protected from recriminations when the word gets out. If it hasn't already."

I barely saw him staring at me, my thoughts distracted by his foot against my cunt, swollen and dripping, my clit throbbing. I licked my lips, needing him to go further, deeper, but holding absolutely still. The effort only lit up the blobs further. I am so fucked. I so want to be fucked. My thoughts scrambled even more.

"But there's something else you need to know." His tone had shifted. I blinked to clear my eyes, my focus snapping to his face. Here it comes. I didn't know what it was going to be, but I'd known him long enough to recognize that tone.

"This hiring program," he waved his hands slightly, "is just one part of Johnstone's plan. He's convinced the committee to build a room-sized Concentrator..."

I gasped, but this time not from his foot stroking me. All I could see were mice and then people. People who met Johnstone's personality profile.

"Nooo...nooo...oh my god...wait...what? You...they...who...?" But I knew who. I stared at him in a panic, snapping my legs closed and wanting to curl up into a ball. "Noooo, Jimmie...you...they...expect the new hires...me...to go in that thing?"

"Shhh...Annie! No! Stop! That's what I was trying to say! Breathe! Annie!" He came onto his knees and gently rubbed his hands down my thighs, his thumbs working their way into my muscles, brushing across my clit, sliding between my legs until he had pulled them open again. "That's my good girl, Annie. Keep yourself open. That's it." He stroked his fingers along my front, sliding them through my inner lips, dipping them into me, his other hand lightly massaging my abdomen. "That's my girl. Shhh...let me finish my story."

I closed my eyes, focusing on my breathing, breathing the panic out, letting his hands lick fire into me, the orange blob spilling along my gut, up my back, enveloping my breasts.

"So, that's the point I was making to the group today: we have a unique opportunity, you and me...because of our, hmmmm, special relationship...to get more depth," he smiled, slipping three fingers into my open cunt, wriggling them up to his second knuckles to emphasize his point, "of understanding...to explore this phenomenon. To confirm there's more to the effect than simply high IQ or autism or whatever." He pressed into me further, turning his hand so he could massage behind my clit. I moaned and bucked slightly, wanting more. He pulled out immediately.

"Nooooo! Oh fuck, Jimmie. Please. Okay. Okay. I'll be good. Please. Please stroke your good little puppy." I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to help myself. I wanted his fingers back in me. I spread my legs wider and begged him with my eyes.

He slipped his fingers back in, staring at me, drilling into me with that expression I'd come to recognize, pinning my head to the floor.

"I only mentioned you might have flickered, but other than the mice, nobody has flickered as often as you have." He wriggled his thumb, brushing against my clit. I moaned, forcing my hips to stay against the blanket, even as I imagined lifting up to push against him.

"This," he waved his free hand at my submission, my becoming his pet, my being his bitch in heat, "is not separate from your flickering. I'm pretty sure you would have been just like the others, or maybe not have flickered at all, if it weren't for our relationship and what I've teased out of you." His fingers moved again and I felt the yellow syrup oozing down from my gut and out of me. "And, this," he emphasized the words with a stroke, "doesn't. just. happen."

I had responded by spreading my legs wider, and I couldn't help myself. I felt my pelvis humping his hand, trying to increase the sensation, even though I knew what would happen.

He pulled out again, shaking his head with a thin smile, watching my face, bringing his wet fingers to my mouth. I closed my eyes and whimpered again, needing to feel him in me, the aroma from my juices lighting me up as I cleaned him off.

"I suggested you had something special, something that deserved to be studied further, and that it would be well worth the risk to bring you into the committee."

I stared at his face, the orange blob blurring my vision, still trying to figure out how any of that would keep them from just taking me away. He returned his hand to my open cunt.

"I made it clear that you hadn't spent much time near the freezers." He gently squeezed my clit between his thumb and the fingers inside me. "If you had flickered, it was because of what I've made you." Press, squeeze. I moaned, struggling to not push against him. "That if it was because of me, it was a package deal: only by getting us together would they get the data they needed."

His words finally made it through the orange-yellow fog. "This...our relationship? What you made me?!" I had misunderstood him, focusing on his fingers teasing me, and then the realization hit me: Jimmie had exposed what we were doing to the committee. And, even worse I realized, he had reduced our relationship to him transforming me. "Like," I waved my hands to the collar, "I didn't have anything to do with this?!" The orange goo retreated. "And..." I stuttered, "ignoring your ego for the moment, you didn't know for sure that they knew about this," I waved my hands again, "and, fuck Jimmie! You did it without telling me?!" I had unconsciously closed my legs again, trapping his hand inside me. His thumb pushed against my clit making me wince.

He stared at me, his smile thin, shaking his head. "Really, Annie? You don't think all of those bugs and all of that surveillance, and all that Marybeth had been capturing...you don't think that was going directly to Johnstone?" He slid his body onto me, his face next to mine, pulling his fingers out of my cunt, wet and slippery, bringing them to my lips again. This time I refused to take them; I wasn't ready. But my smell on them was impossible to ignore. I felt my anger reducing to irritation. You're such an idiot! You can't even stay mad when he's manipulating you! Manipulating. The word was perfect in this case: using his hand inside me, using my submission against me.

"... makes a fuck-all difference to any of those fuckwads if I had told them some other story? Like, oh, I don't know, maybe: you had mentioned it to me on a date? Or that it was just a lucky strike? You just happened to flicker and you happened to be my girlfriend? Which, I have to remind you, I initiated. You didn't come to me last spring and start this, right?" His fingers slid across my lips, painting my juices on me. "You didn't walk in here one day and strip off your clothes, kneel on the floor and beg me to make you my...that you needed to be, my pet. Right?" His other hand moved down my ribs, his thumb brushing the side of my breast, his breath tickling my ear. "Remind me what you are, Annie." His hands slipped between us, his fingers sliding between my thighs, opening me further, his cock stiffening against my pubis. "Tell me."

I swallowed, that tiny spark of anger still prickling at me. "I'm...I'm your bitch in heat, Jimmie." I closed my eyes, feeling the orange goo reignite at my self-humiliation. "I'm your cunt, Jimmie. I'm your pet." The words, quiet and soft, riding my exhale.

He nodded, his smile unchanged. "Exactly. And, besides, if you're a candidate for the next phase, you don't want to do this alone. Maybe you missed that part? I told them it's a package deal: they don't get you without me. Even though you know it's true, I had to make it sound like I created you. I'm the dominate mouse, Annie."

He planted soft kisses on my face, before pulling back to stare at me. "I mean, yeah, I didn't know for sure if Marybeth was spying for Johnstone or Hodgson, but it doesn't matter: she's revealed our relationship to someone, and I'm pissed. Just as pissed as you. So, if it is Johnstone, which, you have to admit, it's gotta be, then he already knows. So, yeah, I took a calculated risk to expose our relationship so that they don't take you away from me. I love you too much Annie to let that happen." He leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth, further scrambling my thoughts as the electricity shot down my spine.

He pulled away again. "I think they already knew, anyway, based on their reaction." He stared at me and paused. "I think It's Hodgson everyone's worried about, if you want to get anxious about something."

I jerked. "Hodgson? He's not on the committee?" I shimmied my arms out from under us and wrapped them around his shoulders, rubbing my hands along his back, pulling him tighter against me. He had lit me up again and I needed more of him in me.