Fae & Maza Ch. 04

Story Info
Maza's first time getting fisted.
5.1k words
4.71
7.3k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, January 10th 2020.

It had been one week. One wonderful dreamy week for Maza. Fae was working on the fifth floor, with the rest of the graphics department, while Maza was on the seventh floor in HR, but every day they met for lunch and at the end of the work day. Fae had slept at her place on three different nights since their first romp. On these three nights, Fae had given Maza a lot of new experiences. He had played with and sucked on her nipples, sat on her face, made her cum with his feet, he had even made her cum with an assjob. After rubbing lube all over her dick, he had slipped it inside his soft cotton panties to hold it firmly against his big round ass and then shook his butt up and down until she painted his back white with orc semen.

When he wasn't sleeping at her place, Fae was currently squatting at a loft owned by one of his friends, but even if the place was somewhat big for humans, Maza still had to crouch under every door frame and in most rooms. The bed there was also too short for her by a good two feet, so they had both agreed that sleeping together would be done at Maza's place.

Maza had perused Fae's profile during the week, especially on the mornings where she woke up without him in her bed. On Wednesday morning, she had been scolded by her boss for getting to work nearly twenty minutes late, something she had never done before. She made up an excuse about the subway running late, but the truth was that she had been furiously masturbating to pictures and videos of her new boyfriend to the point of forgetting time.

But now it was the end of the week and she would meet him in the lobby after five, then they would go back to her place. She was nervous, fidgeting at her desk, thinking about the coming night. They had planned for tonight to be the night when Maza would get fisted. Fae's arms were not large, relative to her size, but she was still anxious to have a hand deep inside her ass. She had done some research during the week on anal preparation, bought some douche and enema supplies and had even modified her diet for the week to be a good bottom for Fae.

She brought a hand over her neck, caressing the choker hidden beneath her turtleneck. It was a gift from Fae, but it wasn't really appropriate attire in her office. The rest of her outfit looked very professional and had been picked out from her wardrobe this morning, by Fae. He liked going through her clothes and picking outfits for her to wear and she had to admit, she enjoyed letting him choose what she would wear.

At the moment, she was wearing a black turtleneck long-sleeved shirt and a matching pencil skirt, with a pair of opaque black thigh-high stockings. The stockings were held up by a garter belt hidden under her clothes. Her hair was pulled in a tight bun on the back of her hair and her lips flashed bright red, a color that Fae had chosen. In the three years since she had started working at the company, she had been hesitant to experiment with makeup at work, but Fae had helped her get more confident and creative on that level.

As she had seen on his social media accounts, Fae loved outfits and cosplay and had an impressive arsenal of lingerie at his disposal. And a lot of these had been touched by other people. She remembered when she saw the first video where Fae was in bed with another person. It was a year-old video where Fae was in a threesome with two men, spitroasting him. She had hesitated for almost ten minutes while hovering on the thumbnail of the video. She ended up watching the video and enjoying it a lot more than she had been expecting. At first she had been afraid that seeing him fucking other people would taint her image of him, but instead it made her feel better about herself. This cute little hottie had seduced and fucked countless good-looking guys and gals, and yet there he was, choosing to be with her.

She snapped back to reality as the phone rang. While she mindlessly answered the call, her eyes wandered throughout the office. She wondered if the people here knew about Fae's lewd accounts, if they knew he was making money on the side making porn. She also wondered whether they would recognize her if she starred in one of his videos. After all, he had mentioned before that he would be willing to shoot videos with her, but Maza had been too shy and embarrassed to give him a real answer.

...

The rest of the day and the travel home with Fae had felt like a blur to her. Fae had a small duffle bag with him, with more stuff to leave stashed at her place like clothes and skincare products. Maza's excitement for the night to come was much grander than the weariness of the work week. She followed Fae into the bedroom as he dropped his bag on the floor by the left side of the bed, which he had claimed for himself.

"You look really cute today babe," he told her as she stood in the doorway.

She blushed. "Y- You're even more cute."

And he was indeed cute. He wore a pair of thigh-high pastel purple socks, which Maza assumed he had bought after she had told him how much she loved thigh-high socks and stockings. The socks almost reach his outrageously short black shorts, which made Maza wonder if the whole graphic design department had a different dress code than the rest of the office. While the bottom of his shorts were almost above the base of his ass cheeks, the top was high-waisted, a bit above his belly button, and the shorts were connected to suspenders going over his shoulders. He also wore a long sleeved shirt the same color as his socks, with a low cut that revealed his shoulders. Finally, the outfit was completed by a choker matching Maza's.

Maza approached him slowly, his eyes focused on her the whole time. She bowed down to give him a kiss and then felt his hand on her neck, then trailing up across her skin until it was caressing her cheek. "Now go get ready you big slut."

Maza blushed, then did as she was told. She left Fae in the bedroom as she stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and took out the supplies she had bought specifically for this. She undressed and then prepped herself for anal, which took a bit of time but she wanted to be sure that she had done it correctly. Once she was done, she put her panties, bra, garter belt and stockings back on. She looked into the mirror and saw the cute little choker around her neck. She undid her bun, letting her thick mane of hair flow loose, then walked out of the bathroom.

When she reached the bedroom, her heart skipped a beat. Fae had used his time alone to put on some makeup, namely a purple lipstick a few shades darker than his shirt, but what hit her the most was his gloves. He had pulled up both of his sleeves almost to the shoulders and was wearing a pair of long black latex gloves and within his shiny hands he held a big bottle of lube. He looked up at her as she entered the room and let out a "woah," eyeing her hungrily from head to toe. He patted the bed besides him, inviting her on.

Maza joined him on the bed, crawling by his sides. She didn't know if she was more excited or scared of the gloves forearms, but she felt her heart beat faster and faster as Fae's hands touched her. His hands wandered across her body, massaging her back, her thighs, her butt, her arms, her legs.

"Do you have a preferred position babe? I can fist you on your back or you can stay like this on all fours and I'll fuck you from behind."

"I... If you don't mind, I think I would prefer from behind..."

Fae gave her a kiss on the cheek, making her blush, then placed a pillow under her head.

"Head down, ass up. I want to see that big green booty sticking out."

Maza obeyed, putting her head down on the pillow, slipping her arms underneath it to grip it tight. She could feel the bed shift slightly when Fae moved across the mattress to get behind her, then she felt his hands on her thighs, pushing them apart. She spread her legs, fully aware that she was completely at his mercy and that all her private parts would be fully visible to him in this position. She felt... good. The more he fondled her, the more she realized just how much she liked submitting to him and being treated like a toy.

Maza twitched upon hearing the sounds of the lube squirting out of the bottle. She couldn't see him, but she assumed Fae was in the process of covering his gloves in it. She felt him grab her panties and slowly pull them apart. The sound of fabric tearing sent a chill down her spine, making her feel even more vulnerable and thus even hornier. After he destroyed them, Fae threw out Maza's panties away from the bed, then he gave her a slap. His tiny, lubed up hand gave out a resounding *smack* as it hit her asscheek, and she squealed into her pillow more out of surprise than anything else.

The skin of her ass suddenly felt cold as he squirted more of the oily lube directly on her, then rubbed it around, making her ass wet and shiny. At this point, her cock was fully erect and twitching below her everytime Fae touched her skin. He grabbed her thick hard shaft with one hand and started stroking it, making the orc drool in her pillow. The other hand snuck in between her ass cheeks and pulled to the side, allowing him to get a good hard look at her exposed asshole.

"Wow, your ass crack is starting to get really hairy!"

"But! But you told me to! You said I had to stop shaving there!"

"Oh, I know, I love it. And I especially love teasing you about it."

Right after saying that, she felt his head against her ass. She yelped as she felt him push between her cheeks, then again as his nose and mouth were up against her asshole. As he continued stroking her dick, she felt his tongue circling around her asshole, exploring a zone that she was unaware was this sensitive. She had been penetrated anally before, but it was the first time someone was taking the time to pleasure the puckered hole itself. Fae pulled out and gasped, breathing back air after spending nearly a minute lost in her wide ass.

"Oh fuck, your anus is so fucking hot!"

Maza blushed. "...It is?"

"Yeah, it's big and soft, it's like a big donut around your hole, I just want to lick it and suck on it for hours on end."

Before Maza could respond, he dived back in and this time, she could feel him sucking on the thick rim of her hole. He kept rimming her for a while, driving her crazy with pleasure as she felt herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm but never reaching it. After a while, she felt his head resting on her butt cheeks as he took a break, panting against her skin. A few seconds later, she felt a latex-clad hand crawling slowly between her cheeks, until it reached her sensitive asshole. After feeling his tongue all over her hole, she was ready for something more, and his hand was about to provide just what she needed.

It started with one finger, which she barely felt. Fae's small hand was probing, testing. "Babe, you tell me if it starts to hurt or if you want to stop for any reason at all and I'll stop, okay?"

"Yes, I will," she responded. "It's alright for now, you can put more fingers in."

And he did. The feeling wasn't much different for her with two and three fingers, but after four it started to feel more like she was being penetrated. When she felt the thumb trying to sneak inside her hole, her grip on the pillow grew stronger. Slowly, Fae pushed in, stretching her asshole with his knuckles, and eventually with his wrist. As the wrist slide in, Maza's mouth opened wide but she was unable to make a sound. The feeling was incredible and it took her body a few seconds to react. Her dick, which was already leaking precum from being stroked before, let out a large dollop of sticky liquid.

Fae's free hand went back to her cock, rubbing it and groping it, while his other arm was slowly penetrating deeper in her ass. His hand explored inside her and she could feel his fingers probing the walls of her rectum, as if looking for something. She let out a loud gasp as he found it, his fingers tightening around her prostate. The difference in size between the two of them allowed Fae's hand to work around Maza's insides with incredible dexterity and her drooling mouth let out a series of embarrassingly loud moans as Fae manipulated her prostate as easily as if he was just playing around with a tennis ball. He grabbed it and squeezed like a squishy stress toy, making her yelp everytime.

"Do you like it when I do that?"

"Ah! Yes! Aaaah! It's so weird but- Ooh! - but I love it!"

"Are you close, slut?"

"Aaah! Yes! I'm so close! I'm - Aaah! - going to... I'm going to cum."

Fae stopped squeezing it. His other hand was still touching her dick, but it had stopped moving.

"You want to cum?"

"Yess! I want to cum! I'm so close!"

"Then beg."

Maza's hips were moving on her own in a slow gentle rhythm, pushing her ass back and forth against Fae's arm. "I... Please..."

"Really? That's all you can do?" Fae took his hand away from her dick.

"No! Please! I can beg! I'll be a good girl for you! Please, I beg of you, let me cum! I'm a good slut for you..."

Fae squeezed her sensitive bitch-button once. "When you beg, call me Daddy."

"Yes... Yes Daddy, I'll be your good little slut, please let me cum, please I want it so badly!"

He squeezed again and his hand went back to her cock. "Be a good girl for me and keep talking. I want to hear every single one of the depraved thoughts going through your mind as I make you cum."

"Aaah! Yes, I will, for you! Aah! Daddy please make me your obedient little slut! Aaah! I need this! I need this so much!"

His hands were groping her more firmly now, stroking her dick hard while fingers dug deep inside her prostate. Her eyes flickered and she let out a scream of pleasure as her whole body tensed up. A torrent of thick sperm erupted from her cock, drenching the sheets underneath her. Her orgasm kept going and she realized that Fae wasn't stopping, but rather he was stroking and squeezing faster and harder, milking her hard as if she was a needy cow.

It was by far the longest, most intense and best orgasm she'd had in her entire life. Her dick and ass were shaking and twitching for long minutes afterwards and time become an unfamiliar eldritch concept as she lost herself in a haze.

When she finally came back to her senses, she slowly moved her head away from the pillow, her disheveled hair sticking to her drool-covered face.

"Hey, babe." Fae was sitting beside her, browsing on his phone while looking at her lovingly. He had taken off his latex gloves.

Maza mumbled nonsense for a sentence or two before finally being able to string words together. "Hmmm what happened..."

"You came, remember?"

"Oh. Oh, my god, yeah, I did."

"God had nothing to do with that." He gave her a playful wink.

"That was the most amazing thing. I... I loved it."

"I'm glad you did, because I loved it too." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Maza got up on her knees and elbows, stretched her back, then laid down by Fae's side. "You were... different, today."

"Yeah, I decided to let my dominant side take over while I fucked your ass. I had a lot of fun, I love making subs beg."

Maza blushed, her eyes darting away from Fae's gaze. "I also liked it."

"How did you feel about calling me Daddy? I always struggle to choose which word to be called by in a Dom/sub relationship."

"I think... Well I've never been in a... in a Dom/sub relationship. Am I your sub?"

"Only if you'd like."

"Yeah, I think I'd be okay with that... Daddy..."

"Awww, you sound so cute! But you're not obligated to call me that when we're not having sex. Unless you really want to."

Maza silently nodded, then cuddled against Fae. As she moved in the bed, she became acutely aware of the large wet spot under her legs, where she had ejaculated earlier.

"How do you feel about being my sub? I know we haven't really talked about it much before today, but I've been taking the lead a lot and you often appear eager to do what I tell you to do, so I assumed you'd be into that. But that's not a dynamic that gets put in place out of the blue. If I'm going to be your dom in bed, there are things we need to discuss beforehands and I need your honest input on a lot of things. I want you to be happy and fulfilled in this relationship, and most of all I want you to be comfortable with me."

"Oh... yeah that makes sense."

"Like, first of all, I'm not exclusively a dom, I'm actually more of a switch. There might be times when we'll shift the power dynamic, if that's cool with you. Actually, I deduced that you were submissive from our interactions, but I've known you for a week so really I don't know that much about you."

"I never did any bdsm stuff in real life before. I mean... one of the guys I've been with... spanked me, but that's really it. I know I'm pretty submissive in bed, so I do like it when you take control."

"Do you like it when I control stuff out of the bedroom too? Like, this week I've chosen some outfits for you, did you like that?"

"Yeah, I did... I like wearing clothes that you've chosen, it makes me feel closer to you, even when you're not there."

Fae looked at her like she was a cute little kitten. "Awwwww! That's so sweet! You're adorable."

Maza's cheeks had been red for the past ten minutes, but somehow they managed to blush a bit harder. "I like when you do my hair too... and my makeup, you always make me look so much better..."

"What about the body hair thing?"

"That... well it's a bit embarrassing and at first I thought it was really weird..."

"Oh, I'm fully aware that it is weird, don't worry darling. That's not a common thing and I'm really glad that you're willing to try it for me."

"But I kinda like it. It's not very long yet, but every time I see the stubbles in the mirror I think of our first night here, when you... shoved your face... down there... I know it can get a lot longer, I don't know how long it will take to reach full length, but... I hope you'll like it when it does."

"Like it? I will love it! And if it ever bothers you too much to have those bushes under your shoulder or on your crotch, obviously you're allowed to shave them, I would never put my kinks in front of your comfort." He grabbed her torso and hugged her, dropping a few kisses on her chest. "Speaking of kinks, are there any that you want to talk to me about?"

Maza's eyes fluttered. She had spent all week trying to build up the courage to tell Fae about some of the things she had wanted to try in the bedroom. Her experiences were vastly limited compared to his, but she had consumed a lot of porn, hentai and erotica over the years and had a mental catalogue of progressively lewd stuff she wanted to try. "Well... There is this one thing I've been getting really into in the past few years..."

Fae looked at her, his eyes wide open, listening intently. He watched her struggle for nearly thirty seconds, before finally putting a hand on her big muscled shoulder. "It's okay, you can tell me that one thing, darling. I won't judge you."

"You promise?"

"I do." He lifted her chin so she would meet his gaze and he gave her a warm smile. "And I'm really not in a position to judge other people's kinks," he added with a smirk.

"I... I have this... this fetish... that I keep thinking about. And I don't know if you'll be into it, if you're not we don't have to do anything about it... I've been thinking about... hum... chastity..."

Fae eyebrow lifted, but his mouth kept still with its reassuring smile. "That's cool. I love chastity. Do you mean that you would want to wear a chastity cage, or make someone else wear it?"

"I think... I'd like to be the one wearing it..."

"That would be fantastic! I could put your cock in a cage and then control your orgasm, oh I could deny you for multiple days and then you would turn into a gooey begging little mess at my feet!"

12