Faeophobia - Do-Me Dust Pt. 01

Story Info
A magical party drug causes horny chaos at Madison U.
10.8k words
4.76
11.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

Part One - The Party

The music was already pumping in Beta Theta Fi despite the early hour, and the chapter house was bustling with party prep as the members hyped themselves up for the biggest mixer of the semester.

Hopeful pledges swept, mopped, and polished under the diligent watch of their senior brothers until everything gleamed with a mirror sheen. Kegs were rolled in through the garage, and a seemingly endless supply of red solo cups were unpacked on a ping-pong table set up in the dining room.

Jay had to admit that Greek life was good at Madison University as he answered a knock at the door. If tonight went to plan, he and his bros would all be swimming in sweet college girl poon before the clock struck midnight.

"Hey, Bruh. The party doesn't start until five." He told the scrawny youth standing on the front patio of their colonial-style frat house. "And the invite included a dress code. Can I see yours?"

Jay doubted this guy made the guest list. Dressed in a too-large gray hoodie, blue jeans that looked more faded with time than any aesthetic design, and scuffed off-white sketchers. He was short with mud-brown hair, downy cheeks, and weary gray eyes that belonged to someone several years his elder.

"I'm not here for the party. The name's Fin. I'm Dale's hookup." The stranger held up a phone that was three generations behind the latest release with a WhatsApp chat on the screen. Dale's username 'BigDaleEnergy' was prominently displayed. "He told me to be here at four to deliver the goods."

"Well shit, dude. Why didn't you just say so?" Jay grinned, extending a fist to bump. "Come on in--Dale's in the kitchen out back. I'll take you to him."

Fin reciprocated the bro handshake, if a tad awkwardly, before following him into the expansive home and letting out a low whistle of appreciation.

"Nice digs. You boys are really living it up here on Fraternity Row, huh?"

"It's all about brotherhood." The muscular frat boy waved away the well-appointed surroundings as though walnut wainscoting and high crown mold ceilings were commonplace decorations. "Living with over thirty other dudes doesn't work without it. Too many swinging dicks under one roof, you get me?"

"Sure. Sounds like a real penance compared to dorm living." Fin said, noting the expensive leather wraparound couches and a seventy-inch flatscreen with three different consoles attached in the living room. "Did I read somewhere this house was recently heritage-listed?"

"Totally. A couple of state senators who were Beta Theta Fi members back in the day wanted to preserve the legacy." Jay nodded with pride, leading him through a swinging service door. "And here's the man of the hour. Hey, Dale! Do you know this delinquent?"

The kitchen was large, featuring gleaming marble countertops, modern stainless steel appliances, two huge double-door fridges, and plenty of natural light streaming through tall arched windows.

An objectively handsome, well-built senior with neat sandy blonde hair rocking an ocean blue polo shirt tucked into pressed chino slacks looked up from a hushed conversation with a dark-haired beauty and her attached-at-the-hip boyfriend if the possessive arm around her waist was any indication.

"Oh shit. You're Fin?" Dale asked after introductions were made. "The guy with the extra special gear, right?"

Fin decided to get ahead of the inevitable questions, unzipping his jacket to reveal the fanny pack slung diagonally across his narrow chest.

"Yeah, that's me. You contacted me for some very specific product." He replied, opening the pouch and fishing out two small baggies of fine golden powder. "This is the primo grade. One hundred percent pure, unadulterated Do-Me Dust to spice up your party tonight."

The three seniors looked uncertain, but the brunette's eyes widened in recognition. She cupped a hand around her partner's ear to whisper urgently, flushing with excitement.

"Really? From the Sigma Chi party last week? The one campus security had to break up with fire hoses?" He asked, looking startled. "I thought those rumors were a joke."

The young woman shook her head vehemently, her gaze glued to the glittering baggies. Jay just shrugged with a goofy expression while Dale's brows lifted in speculation.

"I've heard the same rumors. It's not dangerous, is it? No toxic chemicals or funky magical fallout? Some of the girls coming tonight are... disinclined to trust anything fae-touched or unnatural."

That was putting it lightly. Ever since the Celestial Conjunction had realigned the Fae realm and mortal plane of existence, there had been a lot of pushback against the reintroduction of magic and the Fae Folk themselves staining the fabric of modern society, especially from the privileged and elite who had the most to lose from the radical changes they inevitably wrought.

No amount of fairy tales and bedtime stories could entirely encapsulate the otherworldliness of the mythical beings, nor the arcane power they brought with them. Magic could defy almost every scientific principle humanity comprehended, and the Fae themselves were fascinating and uncanny in the truest sense of the word.

But their greatest sin--at least as far as the majority of Earth's population born without a Y chromosome viewed it--was that the vast majority of The Folk were devastatingly feminine, aggressively gorgeous, and desperately horny to boot.

Because the Fae Realm had been slowly dying as the number of male births dwindled over the millennia of separation. But now the fairies, pixies, nymphs, forest spirits, elves, and all manner of other creatures of legend had finally returned...

And each and every one of them was bat-shit baby-crazy.

"It's ethically sourced and completely organic, with zero chemical additives," Fin assured the preppy chapter president. "Like pot, except it makes everyone mad horny, and girl's panties fly off. My word on it. That's a money-back guarantee."

The pretty brunette was still whispering rapidly in her boyfriend's ear, and it was his turn to grow red in the cheeks. Fin didn't need to hear the scuttlebutt surrounding the 'Sigma Chi incident,' as the school paper was calling it. He knew firsthand the arousing effects of his special golden dust.

Dale caught the direction the wind was blowing like a seasoned socialite and dug out his billfold. It was fat and green with a silver clip shaped like a dollar sign.

Fin had never felt poorer. He only owned a wallet.

"We'll take everything you've got. How much?"

In a fit of economically-equalizing peak, Fin named an outrageous figure. He had a dozen more little ziplock bags in his fanny pack, and these future fat cats could afford a good fleecing.

Student debt was a harsh reality, after all.

"Jay, take a collection from every member," Dale ordered, handing over the stack of cash, fancy money clip included, without hesitation. "Sigma Chi can eat our asses. After tonight Beta Theta Fi will be cock of the walk at Madison U."

"Sure thing, Bruh. You going to put the moves on Heather at last? I saw her name on the guest list."

Fin was too busy counting Benjamins to witness the predatory smile splitting the sandy-haired senior's face.

"I guess we'll see where the night takes us."

________________

Heather Martin of the New Hampshire Martins breezed up the front path of Beta Theta Fi's manor-esque chapter house in strutting lockstep with her sorority sisters.

There was a long line waiting for admission, but she shooed them aside with a flick of a perfectly manicured hand. Everyone who was anyone knew her by reputation and those who didn't were simply swept out of the way by her glamorous appearance and imperious personality.

Delta Xi Gamma was the cream of the crop by every standard of raw beauty, wealth, and entitlement, and she was their Queen.

Pledge candidates were weighed on a digital bathroom scale before being permitted to apply, and the harsh dietary restrictions forced on prospective new sisters bordered on a war crime. Social connections had to be confirmed, and bank balances checked.

Any applicant without a body weight in the dangerously low three figures and an account total in the high sixes was at immediate risk of dismissal.

And, of course, they had to be stunningly beautiful. Heather wasn't about to tarnish her precious Sorority's reputation by allowing a bunch of fuggly riff-raff into their pristine ranks.

Certainly not any filthy Fae sluts. What had the University board been thinking when they decided to open Madison U to the feral creatures?

Delta Xi Gamma--her Delta Xi Gamma--was the gleaming capstone at the tippy-top of the pyramid of exclusivity and superiority that was bread and butter for young women of her enviable caliber.

Heather adored how people fawned and fell over themselves just to please her. Even more, she loved watching them wither when she denounced those same efforts as wanting. Insufficient. Never good enough to warrant the attention of someone with her stratospheric levels of standing.

She knew she was gorgeous. Sleek and svelte in figure. Lean and flexible from a childhood filled with ballet classes and competitive gymnastics, honed to a razor's edge by daily hot yoga and countless hours of exhausting pilates.

Silky platinum hair wafted diaphanously around her show-stopping face, and perky breasts filled out the drooping neckline of her slinky emerald club dress. Only the barest hint of makeup touched her exquisite features, accentuating the dazzling perfection god had gifted her.

Charlize and Stacy sashayed a step behind Heather, both model-worthy beauties in their own rights but totally overshadowed by the brilliant star who was their chapter president. The mocha-skinned stunner sporting miles of smooth legs and smashing redhead with a size zero frame, respectively, were her loyal lieutenants.

Flanked between them like a prisoner, glancing nervously about at the parting crowds, was Prilla; whose vivid violet eyes, sparkling azure hair, inhumanly porcelain skin, and bombshell proportions left no doubt as to what she was...

Prilla was one of The Folk. A changeling, in fact.

While Heather would sooner burn down a church than admit some magical, tits-for-brains skank into her sorority, she wasn't above some next-level hazing if one was dumb enough to try.

Poor Prilla hadn't eaten for nearly a week, and sleep was only a daydream for the eager-to-please fairy. The two senior sisters escorting her were taking shifts in riding the blue-haired Fae around the clock, tasking her with a laundry list of menial chores, watching for any hints of magical mischief, and inventing creative new forms of torture like the chastity ring gleaming on her slender hand.

That had been a stroke of cruel genius. Prilla was likely the only Fae in existence to take the vow of abstinence willingly.

"Heather Martin and company," Heather announced to the smartly-attire jock manning the door. He reeked of too much aftershave. "Kindly send someone to tell Dale I've arrived."

"Delta Xi Gamma, represent." The musclehead smirked, stepping aside and straightening his sports jacket. "Welcome, ladies. Come right in. The big man is just sorting some... uh, last-minute catering, but the VIP lounge is prepared just as you requested. Nothing but the red carpet treatment for Madison U's finest."

Heather wrinkled her nose, stepping past him when the looming imbecile let out a polite cough and nodded towards Prilla.

"Ah, no offense, Madam President," He muttered in a low tone, "but this is a strictly human-only event. Beta Theta Fi has bylaws against... cavorting with that sort."

The way his stare hungrily wandered the violet-eyed changeling's thick curves crammed into a plain white blouse and drab tartan midi skirt--that somehow made her look even more erotic--caused Heather to question the frat boy's adherence to those same rules.

She snapped her fingers in front of his face and let ice seep into her voice.

"The Fae is with us. Let her in or explain to Dale how you turned away Madison U's finest, as you put it, and ruined the budding relations between our esteemed organizations."

Blood drained from the jock's complexion, and he yanked on his collar as though it was suddenly restricting his breathing.

"Please follow me, ladies. The VIP lounge is this way."

________________

"Thanks for sticking up for me," Prilla murmured demurely, following Heather into a cordoned-off section of the common room. It was an oasis of calm in the alcohol and hormone-fueled bacchanal. "I honestly thought you were going to let them turn me away. Being a pledge is way harder than I thought."

"Nonsense, Sweetie. You're going to join the sisterhood... eventually. How could we live with ourselves if we let petty discrimination divide us?" Heather patted her hand with a crocodile grin. "Now, fetch me a drink and a few appetizers. The refreshments are on the table behind you."

An antique mahogany sideboard was laid out with several small plates of aromatic finger food and a crystal punch bowl brimming with pink lemonade, Everclear, and sliced strawberries.

Everything glittered with a faint golden hue under the warm tungsten lighting.

Prilla's famished stomach growled at the sight, and her hands tremored as she tried to decide what would please her chapter president best. Mortal food was so complex, delicious and fascinating, but Heather was very particular about what she ate and got snippy when things weren't exactly as she desired, which seemed nearly all the time to the azure-haired Fae.

No matter how hard she tried, Heather always found something to pick apart in her Pledge duties, of which there were entirely too many.

Maybe she could taste one--just one little morsel to be sure...

"Uh-uh, naughty fairy. No snackies for fatties." A dark-skinned hand caught Prilla's wrist as it raised towards her mouth. Charlize shook her head in mock disappointment. "You're still dieting, remember? We've got to slim you down to meet sorority standards."

"But I'm a changeling!" Prilla whined. "And I'm so hungry. If you'd just let me use my magic, I can make myself as skinny as you like--"

"And appear to be something other than your true self?" Heather snapped from where she sat primly on a luxurious red leather chaise. "That would be a misrepresentation: nothing but trickery and deceit. You would be lying to your sisters and yourself through magical means. If you wish to join Delta Xi Gamma, you will do it in your natural form."

The starving Fae wanted to object. To explain how, as a shapechanger, she didn't have a natural form. Her sense of personal identity wasn't wrapped up in the pretty face she saw in the mirror, nor in the large size of her buoyant breasts, waspish waistline, or pleasantly bouncy butt.

No matter who or what she looked like, Prilla was always herself on the inside. Well-meaning, kind to strangers, and currently hornier than a firehoof dire goat in heat.

There were lots of cute boys at this party, and the lust pouring off them as they danced and flirted with the mortal girls was making her dizzy. The Folk were especially sensitive to such... carnal emotions.

"Sorry, Madam President." She groaned, loading the fine china plate with a random assortment of shimmering treats. "I'm trying my best. Thank you for instructing me."

"Good girl. There's hope for you yet." Heather smoothed down her emerald dress, accepting the offering with a beatific smile full of sharp, pearly teeth. "And my drink?"

"Yes, Madame President. Right away, Madame President."

The petite blonde reclined in smug satisfaction, popping a gold-sprinkled morsel between her crimson lips.

________________

"She's eating now. Not a lot, but definitely chowing down, and that blue-haired slut is pouring her some spiked punch." Jay reported, peeking around the kitchen door. "Hot damn, but Fae hoes have slappin' bods! Talk about thicc, dat ass was custom-built for twerking."

"Focus on Heather, not the fucking fairy, Dude." Dale frowned, searching the cluttered countertop for something as the caterwaiters came and went with platters of bite-sized food. "Where's the rest of it?"

"The rest of what, Bruh?"

"The drugs, moron." He snarled, sifting through mounds of chip packets and soda bottles. "You know, the golden powder we just paid a small fortune for? What's it called again?"

"Do-Me Dust. And... ah, it's all out there." Jay inclined his head towards the revelry growing louder outside. The DJ was already spinning out some sick beats. "Mixed into the food and drink. Like you told me to."

"ALL OF IT?! Dude, there were over ten baggies of the stuff! Did that Fin guy ever say how much was safe to take?"

"Not to me, but he did compare it to pot. Nobody ever OD'd on a little weed, right?"

The two frat brothers shared a troubled look before turning their gazes out the kitchen door. Bodies crowded the manor's interior, spilling out onto the front lawn. Laughing, dancing young bodies that ate and drank freely of the gold-tinted fare generously on offer.

Jay let out a slow breath. "Party of the century, Bruh."

________________

Heather had Prilla sit close to her after letting Charlize and Stacy loose to mingle. It was a social event, and they would ensure everyone knew Delta Xi Gamma was in attendance, gracing this little shindig with their vaunted presence.

Reputation was the hardest form of currency. It opened many doors and had to be constantly maintained lest the value drop.

It wasn't that she wanted the dirty Fae's company--those supernaturally voluptuous curves disgusted the sorority starlet--but she needed to keep the stupid creature within easy distance, readily at hand for another tongue-lashing.

"Cease fidgeting, girl. It's undignified to squirm."

"Sorry, Madame President." Prilla whimpered. "It's the atmosphere in here. Can't you feel it getting hotter?"

Heather didn't feel anything of the sort other than a slight light-headedness from the punch and a pleasant prickling of her skin. She took another sip of the sweet cocktail while inspecting her prey with a critical glare.

"Why are you sweating so much? It's not that warm." The sheen of perspiration made the changeling's perfect porcelain skin faintly glow. Then she noticed the wide violet eyes darting to male figures grinding against their female counterparts on the packed dance floor. "Wait, are you feeling... aroused right now?"

"I can't help it. There's so much raw passion in the air." Prilla sobbed, head hanging in shame. "It's like slipping into a hot bath. Submerging me in--"

"Stop that. Stop it at once!" Heather roughly seized the trembling Fae's forearm, painted nails digging cruelly into her flesh, and jerked up the hand bearing a cheap aluminum ring. "Remember your vow of chastity, pledge. Heavens forgive me, but I'll die before letting a fat-chested cow ruin this night for meeeeeeeee~!"

Her venomous tirade ended in a shrill scream that was drowned out by the thundering bass from a nearby speaker when a jolt of electricity leaped from Prilla, ran up Heather's arm, and grounded itself in her center.

"Sorry! Fuck, shit. I'm so sorry, Miss President." The azure-haired fairy babbled, fumbling the honorific in her panic. "I don't know what that was. There's something magically amiss at this party. I can sense that much now. It's everywhere, but I can't pinpoint the source."

Heather swooned, suddenly feeling the heat as Prilla fussed over her. It was stifling and giddy. How had she missed it before? Goosebumps coated her flawless skin, and the sheathlike emerald club dress felt tighter, more confining as she fought to catch her breath.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers