Faeophobia: Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

And then there were the moans. No...more like growls...coming from his locked bedroom! That voice...feminine but deeper...deeper than any child's voice.

"RAAAAHHH!" it was half-roar, half-grunt.

"YAAAAAH!" Was it...pleasure? As he approached the door to his bedroom, there was an low, steady beat, accompanied by a higher, instrumental whine...music of some sort...drumbeat...and a saxophone..and..oh dear...down by the door, discarded lay a DVD box, it was *gulp* one of his 'Adult' videos!

"BUSTY BOSOM BLOW-OUT"

STARRING:

TATIANNA TITS

While normally distrustful of the Fae, the reknowned Elven Porn-Star had feminine assets to sway even the most virulent Faeophobe, much less Jackson himself. Poor little Dydra might be scarred for life if she was able to figure out how to run a DVD player! With tentative, tremulous fingers, Jackson had no choice but to open the door. The glaring sunlight from his wide-open window glistened in the spikes of his blond crew-cut, as the light bathed his stocky, yet fit frame.

There were dozens of ideas, fears, theories, that flitted like winged madness through Jackson's mind as he stared intently at his bed, and what was on it. It situations like this, when you're confronted by the impossible, the illogical, the first thing is to think back on the day and try to remember if anyone had cast a spell on you; however minor. But Jackson couldn't think of when anyone might have ensorcelled him today. Yet, how else to explain the impossible sight that greeted him?

After eight hours of shopping, Jackson had returned to find not a little Fae girl around 7-8 years in age, but a sleek, sensuous sex-pot on the chronological cusp between her prime of beauty and her prime of fertility. Even sprawled in delicious nudity upon his rumpled covers, he could see that her size and shape were perfect; tall enough to convey the impression of hearty vitality, yet still short enough that a man could feel powerful when holding her to his body.

"Wh-what...what did you do with...with Dydra..." Jackson stammered, his stocky musculature tensed in as much anxiety as lust. The sleek woman upon his bed might not have heard him; so engrossed as she was. This....woman, clearly did know, (or figured out) how to operate his DVD and was wailing with ecstatic passion at the lurid images splayed across the Television. The busty elf Tatianna was getting it doggy-style, and it was plain to the audience that, unlike 20th century porn-starlets, she wasn't faking anything.

The forest-haired hussy clutched yet more DVD cases to her shapely body; grasping them as if the pornographic videos were pictures of her long-lost children. She grunted, masturbating her nude cunt with the T.V. remote, rivulets of fragrant girl-cum dribbling from the engorged lips of her randy womanhood.

Cases bearing titles like, 'Fae Gone Wild', and 'Clito-clysm' were grasped with delicate; white-knuckled fingers. But Jackson didn't have *that* many titles like this. Just a few. Not too many. Having just a few of them made you 'Open-Minded'. But not too many. Not too many.

And yet, that body the cases were pressed to could not long escape his notice. Her skin was a subtle shade of silken gold of such sublime perfection, that her flesh itself seemed like a hypnotic pattern. No trace of a mole, scratch, scar, or blemish. Like many Fae, the seemingly air-brushed perfection of her skin appeared almost contrived. More amazing yet were her boobs; in a way that Jackson never expected.

Why....these were the smallest tits he'd ever seen on a Fae! Her mammaries were perfect, half-sphere hand-fulls, yet in size they were more like apples than the wobbling melons of titflesh common to the otherworldly females, perhaps a little under what should be a D-cup in a bra; if Fae ever wore bras. Jackson realized that he'd never seen a Fae wear a bra; and Man, was it easy to tell! Yet...this being's bosoms were well within the range for a human! Such a shock after growing accustomed to the giggly, undisciplined, supernatural sluts with absurd udders of jiggly boob that should result in crippling back problems if the creatures were human.

But who...how did she get in? And where was little Dydra?

"Wh-who...you're not...you can't be..."

"Dydra." she answered.

It should be impossible, and yet...that face...that elegant face that seemed almost half-asian, half-caucasian, and something otherworldly was...no! was it...?...the face was familiar! Though larger, he could recognize some of the child's features in this obviously adult female. Could...could the little Fae girl have blossomed into a fully-functional adult over just these few hours?

There was the Man's shirt that he'd found her in; discarded on the bed-post. Amazing; but then some women that had been magically impregnated could finish their pregnancies in mere hours; some magical offspring maturing at impossible speeds inside a human womb. Could they grow so fast after already being born?

His speculation ceased when the creature turned those glistening, emerald eyes to him; to really see him. A curious expression, almost predatory crossed her preternatural features, as she looked to him; and to the elf Tatianna getting happily gang-banged by a football team on screen. And to him again. Her eyes then focused upon the front of Jackson's pants-and the noticeable bulge. Her expression focused; as if she were trying to solve a math problem.

On screen, Tatianna squeeled in glee as a beefy, black line-backer began unlacing his tights. The ecstatic elf grasped the garments; the fabric seeming to melt away before her magical, lusty touch. The silvery-haired faerie, commonly reknowned as the Goddess of Porn, eagerly enveloped the human's mighty meat between her moist, kissable lips. The creature claiming to be Dydra saw this, and then looked at Jackson's pants, and the realization hit her.

Almond-shaped, emerald eyes widened in surprise, as if she'd just found the Holy Grail. Jackson could almost see the lightbulb in her mind light up; as she made the connection between the man before her, and the penises on screen. Heh! She was young.

"COCK!" she shouted, almost accusingly. A delicate finger pointing straight to Jackson's crotch.

"Heh! You solved the mystery! But um..."

"COCK!!" she thumped a delicate hand upon the bed, eyes wide with wondrous excitement; voice raised in what was clearly a demand.

Her next action was simple, yet Jackson could feel the pull of mighty magics. With a sultry snarl, she tossed her green hair, thrust forth her bosom, and fixed him with a 'come-hither' look. Yet she also seemed to change shape, to change appearance in a way that defied reality. Her face and form, already sensuously voluptuous suddenly had become the most perfect, most erotic visage Jackson could have ever imagined! Her body took on a supernatural grace and refinement so sublime that his brain burned to look at her. He knew instinctively that nothing in the world could seem more seductive or beautiful than Dydra did right now; as his shuddering body took halting steps forward.

He tried to speak, he tried to say something, anything; but his body was slipping away from him. Whatever glamour magic the faerie creature possessed, Jackson found he could no more control himself in her presence than he could will his heart to stop beating. Indeed, he could feel his heart accelerating; blood pounding in his ears, as his breath became rapid. His cock shot forth almost as if saluting the glorious beauty before it. He could literally feel his self-control slipping away, and Jackson was trapped within his own mind, within his own desire. Every thought he could muster involved nothing but the smoothness of her silken skin; the spherical delight of her rounded boobs; pink aureoles darkening to rich brown as though her womanly flesh was preparing itself for something. The flickering shimmer of eyes radiant as an emerald meadow, boring into him from a face that seized his mind and compelled him to experience more beauty; more lust than any human had a right to.

Was there a reason not to tackle her, a reason not to caress her body with hands, lips, and penis? Was there anything in the world of value besides her breasts, and slender curves of her ripely voluptuous frame? Dimly, Jackson remembered that there was more to life than screwing this faerie creature; there was more to the universe than this impossibly feminine body before him; yet nothing else seemed to matter at this point; The broad-shouldered, crew-cut stud could scarcely imagine any reason why he would not press his naked body to her own lush nudity, and then enter her cauldron of dripping delight with his masculine lance. Even Tatianna on screen, her unearthly mammaries sandwiching a beefy, black cock that was ejaculating upon her ecstatically giggling, inhumanly elegant face, seemed to hold no appeal.

"COCK!!"

He did not need to be told again of the desires of the otherworldy entity of sensual sorcery sprawled deliciously before him. Lurching forward, his thick muscles tensed when first he laid the palm of his hand upon the ripe buttocks posturing before him. In her matured form, touching the creature was like laying hold of a live power cable. But it was pleasure, not voltage that seared into him, burning his brain with currents of electrifying joy.

"I...I'm under...a spell..." he declared from quivering lips. His rational mind making a last, desperate gasp to cling to reason. But it didn't matter; knowing that he was under a spell did not help him resist the effect. While it was apparent his behavior, his feelings were unnatural; he had no desire, no motivation to resist the impulse. Whatever sorcery the fae creature had put upon him was more wondrously pleasurable than any sane, human emotion. Jackson would not have broken the spell upon him even if he could; and he most certainly could not.

He could only lick, suck, fondle, caress, and finally....at long last...penetrate.

**********

It must feel like this to be on fire. To have one's body utterly consumed with raw energy. Yet as Jackson writhed with narrow-minded ecstasy beneath Dydra, the pure energy of the mating burned his senses with multiple flavors of joy. Each time his beefy, calloused hands made their way down the velvety trail of female flesh between the creature's perfect breasts and the downward curve to her crotch, he was assaulted with pulses of electric lust. Her perfect face, with high cheekbones complementing a finished perfection that was otherwordly in essence, had lost most of her coquettish mischief. Her puffy lips were twisted into more of a snarl, and rather than the cries of feminine delight, her wailing were more like those of a beast at hunt, tearing into hapless prey. Yet it was not fangs, but rather her pussy that he should fear.

She had immediately taken control of the mating; Jackson was so disoriented at the fiery pleasure of mere skin contact with the faerie creature that he had almost gone limp as the waves of lust assailed him. Dydra's wild joy at finally touching a male penis had driven her into a state of almost feral madness. Again and again, she tried to bounce herself up and down, off an onto Jackson's pelvis, as high as she could and still keep his penis within her. The inner muscles within the slippery chasm of her drooling womanhood were not merely squeezing his cock for dear life, it was as though they were commanding him to grow larger, longer.

Her swaying boobs hypnotized him, making it more difficult to recall whether there was anything in life more valuable, or important than touching Dydra's body, and ejaculating into her cunt. That was a good question; had Jackson come yet? He had felt the tightening burst of raw ecstasy that normally accompanied the explosion of his seed, yet the drive, the intensity of the sex had not diminished. Should he not become limp after orgasming? Yet the she-creature gasping atop him was clearly very much enjoying herself; his penis pleasuring her beyond anything she had ever known; as it was with Jackson.

The confusion arose because the pleasure of her cunt did not seem to build as it did during a normal rutting. Jackson did not climb a peak into ever-greater pleasure, the mountain of lust had simply overwhelmed him once he entered the creature. Just being inside the churning lips of her vaginal paradise brought as much pleasure as...as anything he could have ever imagined. And thus, Jackson could not tell if...or when he had orgasmed or not. What remained of his reason struggled with the dilemma, even as his fingers squeezed the hand-sized perfection of her silken boobs, even as his tongue flicked the hard nubbin of a boldly erect nipple, his crippled intellect tried to make sense of it all.

*LSLIPLLE* The sexual juices churned out by their genitals had fully lubricated cock and cunt alike. The junction between their two bodies pumped like a velvety jackhammer, as Dydra ground her crotch upon his meaty member. He might have cum inside her, perhaps not. It might be that the strength of her vice-like vagina had not released even a drop of precious male seed, and it was merely girl-juice and pre-cum that slickened their bodies.

He concentrated on his cock; and could sense only a joyous tension. His cock and balls ached with a fiery delight, yet the sensations coming from his beefy manhood were alien to him; his body was responding in unpredictable ways to the erotic prowess of this fairy slut.

Then he felt it; his hips, his pelvis throbbing, leaping of their own accord! Surely that was a sign that even now, his sperm was jetting from him, to fill the slippery heaven engulfing his manhood, hopefully to create yet another fertile burden to the Nation's overtaxed adoption agencies.

**********

The orgasm did indeed increase Jackson's pleasure, yet his mind was already exhausted to capacity, unable to process the sensation; so his grip on reality faltered. Jackson was loosing his mind, wasn't he? He should be loosing his grip on reality the way his chest seemed to be swelling. There was no explanation for that. He blinked his eyes several times, alternating between the jiggling delight of Dydra's bosom, and the strange mounds appearing on his own chest. And why did he feel so...frail? Was his bed larger? And....why did he pull out of Dydra's cunt? He hadn't wanted to; his penis simply...retracted?

"No more male." announced Dydra casually, in a harmonic voice as sweet as a river of honey. She shuddered once or twice, face contorted in a sexual afterglow. And her tits, lovely globes of otherworldy delight, began to..to...

"BOOBS!" screamed Jackson. Not her boobs, *his* boobs?! The smooth hemispheres swung lazily upon his chest like fleshy pendulums of femininity. Vast, engorged nipples tingled with heightened sensitivity. They were slightly upturned, the nipples, as if triumphant. They shuddered then, Jackson felt a swell, a rush of heat as the apple-sized orbs began to stretch outward, forward; rosy nipples angling ahead. And...and...

"PUSSY!"

Not hers; his own. That was why he thought he had pulled out; because he was no longer a he! Her vagina was throbbing softly, gently, as if recovering from a toe-curling orgasm. The tiny nub, the hard clit above her slit was stinging, almost searingly hot; was that all that remained of his dick? Where Jackson's legs had been toned, hairy and solid; Her legs were now slender, silken towers of feminine grace. She...Jack...no...she would have to call herself....Jacqueline now!

Jaqueline could only watch mesmerized as the creature that had done this to him/her. Dydra's back arched as breasts began to jiggle, and throb, and grow. Her boobs, before not quite the size of coconuts, now inflated like rising bread dough, and the green-haired fairy slut took a grunting breath with each half-inch. Five breaths...six...her mammaries pushed the boundaries of almost all athletic balls, and she might yet surpass the size of a basketball. Eight grunts....ten....the velvet shadow of her cantilevered chest had now darkened her navel, where her delicate hands were caressing in circles the tiniest swell....

"Pregnant..." Jaqueline murmured; sensing the truth instintively. The creature had used his seed, drained him dry to impregnate herself, and in the process had completely drained his manhood! Jacqueline wanted many things; a part of her wanted revenge, she wanted to reverse the transformation; but more than all of that; the fires burning in her blood, in her boobs, in her cunt demanded satisfaction. She wanted to join Dydra, to become pregnant as well, even more than she wanted her dick back! On a sudden impulse, she licked the Fae's pussy; reverently caressing hips and thighs. Somehow, Jaqueline could not react with anger, or violence.

Many Fae tended to be pacifistic, using magical trickery instead of force. Part of the reason they were accepted as much as they were, inspite of lewd behavior, and birth rates as great as many kinds of insects, was the fact that they almost never resorted to violence. If magic didn't work, they simply performed sexual favors for their enemies; this devastating combination of magic and fellatio diffused most danger. Perhaps it was only coincidence, but very few humans used violence against the Fae. So it was now. Instead of a yell or slap, all Jaqueline could do was lick, fondle that pussy, tweak the growing nipples; now hanging like great melons of erotic promise. The creature's tits were now very close to the bowling-ball baseline size most common to faerie mammaries. Now the creature really did look like many other Fae creatures, all she needed was to devour Jackson's very manhood. Leaving him with DD-cup boobs, baby-soft skin, birthing hips, and girly tush that wouldn't quit. Hmm....birthing hips....that was what she wanted. More than being turned back into a man, Jackie wanted to surrender herself to a man- any man; and allow him to spurt his cream, to jet his seed into her newly-minted womb. It was a case of Body-over-Mind; Jackie hated what had been done to her; was shocked by the transformation, but this body had needs; her newly feminine state had desires too; overwhelming desires. She wanted to swell with magical infants, like...like that poor human woman in the Emergency Overflow Adoption clinic #12. Jackie did not know if the faerie could or would change her back; she only knew that needed a good screw from a hard penis even more than her old life. Intellectually, that was the last thing she wanted, but the burning need; like a searing current of carnal lightning, was more powerful than any of the emotions of her previously unmagical life.

As she shambled naked into the street; still adjusting to her new centers of gravity; Jackie hoped that the first man she encountered was a caring one. She did not think she would be able to resist the first man willing to pat her tush, to grab her grape-fruit sized boobs, or to tweak a nipple. In fact the burning, female need was so exquisite; She suspected that she might loose all control the first time a man ogled her naked tits. She would have to stop thinking about her old life, she was a woman; a slut now. And she could neither ignore, nor resist the biological clock ringing out of control in her pussy. It really was a grand adventure; randomly picking a man to father her first litter of young.

A Grand Adventure......

Before disengaging, collapsing back onto the bed, enjoying the ending of Tatianna's lurid adventures; which of course concluded with a massive girl-girl orgy. Dydra settled back, began rubbing the mons above her pussy, while cooing softly.

***********

24 hours ago.....

"Hey miss; I...I know you're....Fae...and...you're proud to be a slut but...." the naked, ripe girl with shimmering green hair smiled blissfully as he spoke. He was a taller, lanky guy. With an auburn-reddish head of hair in a functional center-part. His grey eyes were wide with a mixture of compassion and bemusement.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers