Fair Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NapalmD
NapalmD
152 Followers

Heather moaned and panted as I played with her breasts. After a couple of minutes, she stood up on the bed and pulled down her short, black skirt. She was wearing only a thong underneath and her arousal was quite evident from the fluids seeping out from both sides. With out any conversation, Heather yanked down her thong and pushed my back up against the bed. She grabbed my cock and lowered herself down so that it slid straight into her pussy.

I moved my body up and down while she did most of the work of riding me. Her body and chest swinging around as we fucked was a magnificent sight. It was not long until I felt my cock quivering and I blew a strong load up inside of her. It was the greatest orgasm that I had ever had. When I was finished, my body was practically withering in ecstasy. "Goddamn... that felt so good," I sighed.

I fingered Heather the rest of the way to her orgasm. For most of the night, I stayed with Heather and Phil and I was able to fuck Heather two more times before leaving. Heather and Phil had an open door policy after that; I was welcome to come as I please. Our deal always remained the same however, if I was to fuck Heather then I had to suck off Phil. Needless to say, I fucked Heather many times and I swallowed a whole lot of cum...

NapalmD
NapalmD
152 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 18 years ago
Ok, but...

...sure could have spent some more time with the gal.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
First Time Gloryhole Wife's first time at a gloryhole.in Loving Wives
Bikini Gangbang Whore He can't keep track of busty wife in her new skimpy bikini.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces Employee's Wife It was only a cameltoe slide, no intercourse. Right?in Loving Wives
More Stories