Fairy Chronicles - Stacie Ch. 01

Story Info
How Stacie became a Fairy Godmother.
4.3k words
4.45
4.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm oil on my skin. My body feels soft to the touch. Soon his hands will caress my feet. Rub up my calves. Spread my knees. Kiss my thighs. Press his lips to my opening. I will arch my back, and surrender "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I scream out as I stand. Moving as far away in my shower as I can. Placing my hands over my breasts and my vagina trying to cover as much as I can. A stranger is standing in the doorway to my bathroom.

"Hi, I'm Ned. Your Fairy Godfather" replies a man dressed in a black suit. He is about six feet tall, 190 pounds, brown hair, and gold eyes. His skin gives off a slight glow or maybe it's just the light from the other room.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." Yelling as loud as I can.

Looking around for something that I can use as some type of weapon. I am alone in the house. My husband has left for work. Our closest neighbors are almost a mile away from our home. My two children have grown and no longer live here. I am going to be raped and killed here in my house.

I change tactics as all these thoughts come into my mind. Screaming at him might just set him off. "Please tell me what you want? If it's money, we have some."

"No Stacie, I am here for you," Ned says and smiles at me.

Oh shit, he knows my name. Is he some type of crazy stalker? Maybe I can talk to him. Maybe till I can lock myself somewhere and get a phone and call for help. "How do you know my name?" my voice cracks.

"I'm your Fairy Godfather. I was sent here to help you." Ned cheerfully replies.

"Ned thank you, but could you please tell whoever sent you that I don't need help," trying to sound calmer.

"Oh no, you see you are about to go and have an affair with Paul. Now because you choose to have an affair there is a price to pay. Your husband Jacob will pay the price." He holds up a hand when he sees that I am about to protest about this. "Why your husband, because he is what is closest to your heart and is your 'Happily Ever After ' you are giving up," Ned tells me as he grabs the towel by him and tosses it to me. He then leans against the door frame and looks at me.

I just looked at him. The towel hits me in the face and falls to the floor. How did he know about Paul? I had only agreed to sex with Paul one day ago. Now I was losing it. This thing with Paul had only been going on for only three months. I met Paul and his wife at a neighborhood block party. He was witty and charming. Text messages and emails started then-late-night calls. Soon clandestine meetings at shopping malls, and movie theaters. Now a lunchtime rendezvous at a hotel for sex. I was getting ready for Paul when Ned appeared in my bathroom doorway.

"How, um, what, ah, shit." Words came out of my mouth but my brain just was not working.

"Now let's talk. A chain of events has started. Some of them can be stopped but some cannot. I will help you but there will be some pain and hardship. Your children may hate you or love you it all depends on if you have the affair with Paul. Jacob will pay your price in all of this. In the end, you will have a 'Happily Ever After' again." Ned informs me.

"Wait Jacob is to be punished if I have sex with Paul."

"Yes, he is." Ned is nodding.

"Your only saying this so I don't have sex with Paul."

"No, it's a consequence of your action. There is always a price to pay. Just like Paul. He also has paid a price for his actions."

"Wait, his actions, has in many, not just one?"

"Yes"

"So I am not the only."

"No" He cuts me off "he has other women he sleeps with you are only one of many. His wife no longer cares. She is what some people call a gold digger. All she wants is his paycheck and the house they live in nothing else."

I feel cheap and used. I look down and see the bottle of oil on the floor of the shower. It has shattered and that's how my life feels. I sit on the edge of the tub no longer caring about being nude. "What price did Paul pay to play?"

"He lives in a loveless marriage with no children and will never find love with anyone."

"Thank you, Ned, I now know that I will remain faithful." This has made me look at myself. My self-respect has taken a big hit.

"Okay so then your children will love you and that will help you now that Jacob is dead," Ned says getting ready to leave. His work here is almost done.

"Wait, wait, no, no!" I scream at Ned. I launch myself at him. "You can't do that"

"Nothing I can do. The drunk driver has already hit your husband's car and killed him. When he tried to have sex with you and you told him no because you were saving yourself for Paul you set up his death. Had you had sex with him he would have left at a different time and that drunk driver would have missed his car." Ned looks down at me as he explains what has already happened.

"No, what can I do to save him, He should not pay for my mistake," I begged. I went down to my knees. My hands took hold of his hands. "I will do anything. Please you must have some type of powers."

"I can't use my powers that way. Changing things can lead to more pain or different types of pain for you or others around you. This path leads to less pain for you that's why I have come to you to help you down this path."

"But taking Jacob away from me and the children that love him is so cruel. There must be another way. If it's money or sex."

"I do not need money" Ned starts to say so I quickly take his pants down along with his underwear. I notice he is large much larger than Jacob, was Paul also this large? Wait, why did I think that? What is wrong with me?

"No Paul is not." Ned says then closes his eyes when I take his shaft into my mouth and swirl my tongue around his head. "this will still not change things"

Pulling him out of my mouth "You can read my mind?" he makes "sort of motions" with his hands. I take him back into my mouth and down as far as I can into my throat until I gag. I pull back and then I start all over again. I will worship this cock until he cums down my throat. Taking his balls I gently play with them. Jacob's life depends on how well I do this. I know he has told me this will not change things but I will not give up. Soon he is thrusting into me. He places his hands behind my head and starts to face fuck me. I don't care. He can use me. I do this to save my husband.

Pushing his cock deep into my throat I let him rabbit hole me. When he cums spit and snot comes out of my nose, tear ducts, and mouth along with his cum. Gasping for air as his cock leaves my throat I swallow down everything left in my mouth. I stand and wash my face at the sink and look at Neb. He shakes his head no. Seeing he is still hard I walk over, take his hard penis and walk him to my bed. Kissing him I push his jacket off his body and then start to unbutton his shirt.

If that blowjob didn't do the job then I was just going to give him my body. Now that I had him naked I was impressed. My Fairy Godfather had one hell of a body. He had muscles and a very firm body. This good size tool did not go down after one use. Now to see how well he would enjoy my body.

Well, the blowjob and the oil bath had gotten my juices flowing so I was wet. Normally Jacob would finger me and go down on me and give me at least one or two orgasms before we would get down to heavy fucking. This time it was all about Ned. This would be the first time that I would not be getting any type of sexual enjoyment. This was new to me. All my other times with someone there was always an expectation that I would have some type of sexual gratification but not this time.

"Get on the bed Ned" my voice was husky with a sexual fueled lust. He got on the bed and I crawled after him. Kissing my way up his legs I took his hard shaft into my mouth briefly and then kissed it. His moans fueled my passion and made me wetter. This man was a stranger and here I was about to have sex with him. My mind was in shock. Yelling slut, whore, tramp. My body was on a sexual high.

Next came his nipples. Then his collar bone. Kissing and licking his neck. Then feeling the pulse at his throat with my tongue. His lips next. Slipping my tongue into his mouth and play with his. Feeling his body undermine. My breast as my nipples become hard when they rub against his skin. My legs spread. Feeling his hardness against my thigh. My wetness as it coats his leg. I reach down and take him. I aim him to my entrance, lifting up and slowly push down. His soft head goes in. I stop allowing it to become lubricated. Pull up, running it up and down along my slit. Now that it has its coating I place it in the center of my opening and start it traveling down to my inner chamber.

With half-open eyes, I look down at my Fairy Godfather. His eyes look at my body. I take off his hands and place them on my breasts. I squeeze them and moan. Lifting myself I start a rhythm that is slow and sensual. I force his hands to squeeze me harder and he does. Next, I have him pull at my nipples and I hiss. There is pain but also a pleasure. My clit has some stimulation but it will not be enough to get me off. I am fine with that this is all about Ned anyway.

Rotating my hips to the right and then the left I create some friction inside my love tunnel that Ned feels along his hard shaft. I see the look of surprise on his face when I do this. I squeeze the muscles deep inside my cavity and twist to the right again. This catches his cock deep inside me and gives his sensitive cock head a swirling sensation. He starts to shiver. I do this to the left and right nonstop. He is putty in my hands now. My hands are on his chest holding him down as he bucks into me hard. His hands squeeze and pull at my nipples hard, the pain is almost unbearable. I know I will have bruising but this is for my husband's life. He roars and lifts us off the bed. I can feel as he cums deep in me. Seven times I feel him burst inside of me. I guess my mouth must have been open. He reaches up and closes it and then smiles. He rolled me over and then kissed me. "Nobody has cum in you that much?" I shook my head no.

When you wake your husband will want sex, you will say yes. He closes my eyes and I sleep.

+++++++++++++++

"Hey honey I have some time before I have to go to work" Jacob kisses me on my neck. I roll over and wrap my arms around him. No way I am going to let him leave.

Just as we are getting hot and heavy his cell starts to ring. He tells me sorry but it could be an emergency and has to take it. "Wait stop, okay, when did it happen, where are you, okay I can be there soon, no, no, I haven't told her yet but I will now, yes, I will be there soon. I love you also."

I sit at the edge of the bed looking at my husband wondering who that was and what has happened. I can tell it's bad. But wait who does he love?

"That was Heather. Paul's wife. He was just killed in a car accident. A drunk driver hit his car.

'"He starts to tell me I can feel the blood draining from my body. What the hell.

"I have to go be with her."

"Wait why do you have to go, doesn't she have a family?"

"No they never had children and her parents are both dead, Paul's parents don't like her. I am the only person she has."

"I still don't understand. She must have other friends." Then it hit me he said he loves her. There is a deep pain forming in the pit of my stomach.

"There is more. We have been having an affair for the last seven months. I was going to leave you next month to be with her but with this, she needs me now." with that he was out the door.

Ned you bastard why didn't you tell me this. What do I do now?

++++++++++++++++++

"Ned what the fuck man. You screwed up my shit. Now I have to fix all my stuff." Mel yelled at Ned when he saw him at the office. "Now I have to get another punishment set up for Jacob and wait till Elizabeth finds out about Heather your ass is screwed or might even be pegged you know how that Fairy Godmother swings."

"Well, she did a good job of changing my mind."

"I bet she did. Man, I hope it was worth it." Mel shook his head with disgust ."Man, you're going to go fuck her again. Dude your playing with fire."

"Don't worry. I work something out that she will like."

"NED" bellowed Elizabeth

"your fucked now old friend" Mel laughed as he walked away from Ned.

"I have it under control Elizabeth just give me a day and you will see," Ned tells her

"You better if not you see this ten-inch dildo I'll be riding your ass with it. Understand," she tells him with a wicked grin.

++++++++++++++++++

She is being lifted off the bed by strong arms. She wraps her arms around her husband. No, wait this is not her husband he has left her. He loves another. Who is this? She opens her eyes to see Ned. She is angry, sad, confused, lost, hopeless. He sits her on the edge of the tub and slowly undresses her. Turning the water on he waits till it is warm then places me in it. He bathes me being gentle and loving. I need this. He wraps me in a large towel and takes me back to bed where her drys me and then he takes oil from a pocket from his jacket and rubs it on my skin.

I allow him to explore my body. He starts by rolling me on my front. Rubbing oil onto his hands he lifts my feet and pours a small amount on each arch. Rubbing each toe then he moves to the arches of each foot. My calves are next. I coo as he works around my knees and thighs. He spreads my legs apart and applies more oil to each ass cheek.

He works on the outside of each check going to the center. The oil is soothing. He reaches my crack I lift myself and his fingers slip inside my cleft. I feel his fingers rim my anus and I groan hoping he will insert it but all he does is tease it. He pours more oil on my back and works my muscles on my back up to my neck.

He kisses my neck and sucks on my earlobe then turns me on my back. He pours warm oil down the center of my body. Leaning over me his lips touch mine then pulls away. I feel myself lift trying to follow his lips, but his finger pushes me down. I feel his fingers trace around my face. Closing my eyes I let his fingers massage my face and I lose myself in the loving feeling of his hands. My breathing is starting to become heavy. When he works on my jaw my mouth opens and he kisses me again only this time his tongue slips into my mouth. We explore each other and I came close to having an orgasm from the kiss.

Now he works on my neck and then my collar. My breast is next and my breathing has become ragged. Lifting my chest trying, I to get him to pay attention to my breast. He has other plans as he teases me. He runs his hands around them but never touching them. I growl at him and then he wraps his hands around them squeezing hard and I explode. Wow, where did that come from? Oh, yea keeps squeezing and pulling just like that. You can keep doing that all night long. Oh man, wait maybe a little bit longer. Okay, yea oh that tickles. Yes, that's a stretch mark and another. What can I say I did have two children. Ah, a yea opens my legs. Hmm yes, right around that nub. Man am I wet. God, I can smell myself.

Lift my leg over your shoulder. Yes, work that muscle. Yes, open me up. Place your thumb there and the other one there and spread me open. Now rub me good. Push them in me and rub them in and out of me yes just like that. I feel your breath. Open me more and now use your tongue and taste me. Yes like that. Now use me. I have been abandoned. I am an unwanted unloved cast-aside. Slide more fingers in me and now lick my hard nub at the top of my slit. Ohhhh yessss latch your lips to that nub and suck it into your mouth.

My hips are just going to town and now my hands are pushing your face into my sex. I am not going to release you until I have my release. More fingers and slide them in and out faster. Suck harder and yes yes yesssssss. My world shatters. My thoughts become incoherent.

I see another person in my bedroom. This woman is beautiful. Her skin glows just like Ned. Ned summons her to us. They disrobe each other on the side of my bed. Ned turns her towards me and I look at her body. Her red hair is in a braid that comes down her left shoulder. Her skin is milky with freckles scattered across her chest. Breast that is b cup with light pink areola and nipples that slope forward. She has a firm midsection. Her pubic hair is the same red as her braid. Her labia lips slightly protrude from her vulva as she stands with her legs slightly parted.

Climbing into bed with me she lays her body on mine. Bring her hand up to my face, she caresses it. Turning my face to her, she proceeds to give me a passionate kiss. I break the kiss and ask "Who are you, what price will I have to pay for this visit?" My voice trembles. I am not sure how much more of this I can take.

Pulling herself up she looks at me and then at Ned then answers me. "Elizabeth is my name, and you will have to ask Ned about any price you may have to pay."

"You have already paid for all of this when Jacob left you for Heather. Now Mel will have to do something for Jacob and Elizabeth will have to something for Heather. You are back in balance" Ned starts to explain. He sits on the bed. He leans over and kisses Elizabeth and then I also get a kiss.

"I don't understand all this balance stuff and why does it have to be so painful and cruel?" I asked Ned and Elizabeth.

"When you first got married "your Happily Ever After" was paid for by your grandmother passing before you were married, and the labor pain of childbirth of the two children you had. Now your life would have gone on without a hitch but you got greedy. You paid the price for that. Now things have changed. A new balance will have to be made."

"What will Mel do to Jacob?" I asked them concern in my voice.

Ned and Elizabeth look at each other. Then Ned answers "Mel said that Jacob's family would pay a price but he would not tell me who"

My blood ran cold with this news. Jacobs's family also meant my two girls. I became angry. "I paid for all my actions. Now my children are in danger. What do I have to do to stop that"

"Your children are safe" Elizabeth tells me and hugs me seeing how scared I was. She gives Ned a dirty look. "we don't always let the people we guide see us. You did meet some special needs. So Ned had to give you a choice. Then you did something we did not expect. Now what you did to Ned brings me and Ned back here again."

"Having sex with a Fairy Godparent is not part of the rules?" I looked at both of them when I asked the question.

"Sex with a Fairy does happen. Fairies take a long time to reach an orgasm. What you did the other day with Ned making him cum as you did was unheard of. Most of our sex partners cum at least three or four times before we do. The fact that you never did and did not even try well, was impressive. It also seems that the balance of power went too far. You lost your husband and your intended lover and got nothing in return.

Now because of your selfless act, we have an offer for you. Would you like to become a Fairy Godmother? Before you answer, let me explain what will happen.

First, you will become immortal, I will explain the drawbacks to that later. Yes, there are very painful ones.

Second, orgasms are harder to reach. I can see the looks I see Ned giving you and you giving Ned I don't think that will be a problem.

Third, you will have to do 'Happily Ever After' good and bad choices for people but you get to choose the person, just not family members.

Fourth, your body will have physical and emotional changes. Some you may have already noticed."

"So how painful can immortality be?" I ask Elizabeth

"You will see all your family grow old and die. You husband children grandchildren and their children." Elizabeth answers." I am over 800 years old. I don't even remember what my husband or children looked like. Ned is about 130 years old, crude photographs were available back then so he has some photos to remember what his family looked like. You will have current technology to preserve your past." I look at Ned and he gives me a crooked smile.

12