Fairy Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now clad only in a pair of thick socks, Diane sat for a moment enjoying the thin warmth of the morning sun on her bare skin. She closed her eyes and spread her legs a bit, feeling the breeze now caressing her moist vulva. She concentrated on her breathing, absorbing and memorizing the moment, then sighed, opened her eyes, and reached for her boots. This was going to take some work, so she might as well get started.

Pulling on the pack, her eyes scanned the slope below, looking for the best way down. Fortunately, although the sides of the canyon were steep, they didn't appear to be unstable, at least in most places; as long as she took her time and proceeded carefully, she should be OK. And the vegetation looked like it would get thicker as she neared the bottom, anchoring the rocks further. Clearly, though, a direct route was too steep and wasn't going to work; she'd need to approach the slope at an angle, zigzagging back and forth as she descended.

Concentrating on route-finding and placing her feet carefully to prevent twisting her ankle, it was almost easy for Diane to forget she was naked. And after all, out here in the wilderness, she was but one very small living thing in comparison to the grand scale of the landscape around her! If someone had a proper vantage point to see this slope, she thought, maybe from one of the peaks of the Tatoosh Range to the south, with a powerful pair of binoculars, they'd still have to search long and hard to find her.

As if to reinforce the point, Diane was startled by a sudden snorting sound. Bringing herself up short, she found that, while concentrating on her feet, she had come within twenty feet of a trio of mountain goats. They stood almost perfectly still, gazing at her placidly, and she stared back for more than a minute before it occurred to her to reach for her camera. She slowly lowered her pack, as one of the goats snorted again, its warm breath visible in the cool air. The other goats remained stock still, their thick white fur shining in the morning sun.

Camera procured, she snapped half a dozen photos, then carefully turned and composed a couple of selfies with the goats behind her. "Too bad I won't be able to post these on Instagram!" she thought, and then, on second thought, covered her breasts with an arm and snapped a few more. Just in case she felt bold enough to post one later. She could just tell people she was hiking topless, they didn't need to know she had nothing on at all except her boots!

The mountain goats, by now, were beginning to lose interest in the hairless creature that had interrupted them, and began moving off up the slope, stepping much more sure-footedly than any human ever could on such terrain. "Well, not completely hairless," she thought, glancing down; she kept a healthy patch of pubic hair, albeit well-trimmed. But her skin was almost as white as the goats' fur—an exaggeration, surely, but not much of one, as the winters in Washington state were long and provided little opportunity for tanning. "That hypothetical observer over on Pinnacle Peak with the binoculars probably just sees four white creatures catching the light of the sun," she thought with a laugh. "Just another wild creature, that's me!"

She stood a moment longer, watching the goats, marveling at the experience of being just another naked creature in the wilderness.

"I've got to do this more often," she thought. Nude beaches and clandestine skinny dips were fun, but hiking in the nude was proving to be even more so. And, if she were being completely honest with herself, she realized that it tickled her fancy - and her nether regions - to imagine that out here in the vast open someone could be watching her from some neighboring slope, and she would have no way of knowing, and might never know. She turned slowly, scanning the ridges around her, more for the thrill of exposing her body in every direction than to attempt to see anyone.

She didn't see anyone, though for a moment she caught a flash of light far down the canyon, and she realized with a start that part of the park road was visible in the far distance. This only increased the tingle between her legs, knowing that down there, carloads of people were gazing up at the scenery through their windshields, completely unaware, probably, that the pale pink dot near the top of the canyon was actually a naked woman enjoying herself on National Nude Day! Probably...

Pulling the pack on again, but keeping the camera handy in case of more wildlife, Diane continued zigzagging her way into the canyon, stopping to rest every fifteen minutes or so. At one of these breaks, it occurred to her to find the tube of sunscreen and lather it liberally across her body, paying special attention to her more sensitive parts - "otherwise," she thought, "I'll be a bright red dot moving back up the canyon this afternoon!" She stood on an outcrop of rock as she applied the sunscreen, rubbing it sensually into her skin, imagining her voyeur watching from the distance. "Put this in your wildlife observation journal," she murmured under her breath, her breathing quickening as she rubbed a little more lotion than necessary between her legs.

The sun rose steadily in the east as she descended, and below her, she could see the shadow cast by the east wall of the canyon onto the western wall, which dropped lower and lower into the canyon as the sun rose higher in the sky. Her destination, Fairy Falls, she knew, was around a bend at the top of the canyon, and thus would be out of sight until she got a lot closer.

It was mid-morning when she finally reached the bottom of the canyon. Here, lingering patches of snow melted into dozens of rivulets that trickled down through the rocks. Mats of luxuriously green moss marked the more consistent channels, dotted with purple monkeyflowers and yellow marsh marigolds. Diane was tempted to lie down on one of these carpets of moss, to feel its softness on her naked body, but she found them to be extremely fragile, crushing under the lightest step of her boots; so from that point on she avoided them, leaving their delicate beauty untouched.

Soon, as she approached the bend in the canyon, she could hear the echo of falling water, and as she turned the corner the air was suddenly filled with a roar of sound. Fairy Falls rose spectacularly into the sky, its water traveling in seconds the same distance she had toiled all morning to descend. Her heart leaped with joy at the sight, and she quickly composed a dozen photographs. The base of the falls was probably fifteen minutes away, she estimated, and she stopped several times along the approach to capture more photographs, comparing them in her mind to the black and white photo in the basement of the University library.

She was so enthralled by the thundering column of water that she did not notice, until she was almost upon it, movement among the rocks at the base of the falls. She stopped abruptly and did a double-take—had her eyes deceived her? Was it, maybe, a marmot moving through the jumble of boulders? No, it was clearly something much larger, and then, with a sharp intake of breath, she realized that it was a human head. A male human head.

Instinctively she ducked down, looking around for someplace to hide; but the figure among the rocks was not looking her way, and certainly could not hear her over the roar of the waterfall. She could only see his head from this angle.

For a moment she felt—indignant? All this way she'd hiked, only to find someone already here! Then, curiosity: where did this person come from, and how did he get here? Had he been traversing the same slopes, just ahead of her? A shiver ran up her spine as she thought that maybe he might have seen her... but if he had, surely he'd be watching for her, rather than going about whatever business he had.

The curiosity was quickly getting the better of her. But it wouldn't do to march right up to a strange man wearing nothing but boots, even if it was in the middle of the wilderness on National Nude Day! She set her pack down and dug out her sweatpants, struggling to pull them on without taking her boots off. It was far too warm for the sweatshirt, she decided, and pulled the sports bra on instead.

Decency thus restored—she scowled at the intrusion of societal norms in the middle of the wilderness—she picked up her pack and slowly made her way closer to the waterfall. She couldn't see the figure any more, but she did notice a pair of socks and boots next to large pack. Growing curiouser by the moment, she set her pack down and climbed the last few steps to the edge of the pool at the base of the falls.

The man was in the pool, splashing vigorously as if to keep warm in the cold water. He was whooping with delight, the sound barely audible over the thunder, and his back was to her. He was obviously not wearing a shirt. She looked around for other clothing, but none was visible other than the boots, with laying beside them.

She stood watching in amusement for a moment, and then the man turned around and saw her.

"Oh, hey!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in surprise. "I didn't see you there!"

She was short and fair, wearing baggy sweats, sturdy boots, and a tight black sports bra over medium-size breasts. He could see the outline of her nipples behind the fabric. She had a look on her face that seemed to be a mixture of amusement, curiosity, and disapproval.

Paul was suddenly acutely aware of the fact that he was completely naked, and that the only clothing he had with him was inside the pack that the woman was standing next to. He wiped the water from his face and considered his options. After a moment's hesitation, he decided on a standard greeting. "Hi," he called. "I'm Paul." He waited to see what she would do.

The woman smiled slowly, seeming to assess the situation. "I'm Diane," she called. "I didn't expect to find anyone else here."

"Neither did I," he shouted back. He took a few steps closer, carefully judging the level of the water. It was calmer and more transparent closer to shore, and he could see her eyes dipping, trying to see through the refraction. He swished his hands around to stir the water.

They stood looking at each other for a long moment, both of them deciding what to say next. Finally Paul spoke first. "Look," he said, "this is a bit awkward, but my clothes are in the pack, there. I'm not wearing a swimsuit."

Diane crossed her arms, trying to look severe, but he could see crinkles around her eyes. "If you weren't wearing one before I got here, why should you wear one now?" she said. "Don't let me get in the way of whatever you were doing."

Paul took a few steps closer, the water now dropping below his belly button. He let his hand drift to the side, and he saw her looking more intently at him. At his cock, he realized, or what she could see of it, distorted through the clear water. "Are you sure?" he said cautiously.

"Sure," she fired back. "What would you do, if I weren't here?" She arched an eyebrow, her arms still folded.

"Well," he said slowly, "I'd get out of this frigid water, and probably sit there on that flat rock next to you, drying off in the sun."

"Then that's exactly what you should do," she said firmly. She sat down on another rock and looked at him expectantly.

"Are you going to look away while I get out?" he said.

"Nope," she said, now grinning openly.

He studied her for a moment; clearly she meant what she said, as she showed no indications of turning away to give him any privacy. "What an absurd situation," he thought, "hiking all the way out in the wilderness only to get caught naked by a woman!" A very attractive woman, he added to himself, who happens to be about my same age. It could certainly be worse.

"OK," he said, stepping forward and climbing out of the pool. He was acutely aware of her eyes on him, every step of the way; acutely aware that his penis was hardly at its most majestic after being submerged in the cold water! He walked slowly back to his pack and stood, dripping, not five feet away from the woman. He felt his dick swelling a bit in spite of the cold. Reflexively, he started to reach for his pack, for the shorts and shirt he knew were just inside.

But then he stopped himself. She was still looking at him, now carefully watching his face, watching to see what he would do.

Instead of reaching into his pack, he eased himself down onto the flat rock, positioning himself so that his cock was partially hidden behind his left leg, but not completely. "If she wants a view..." he thought.

She smiled, approvingly it seemed. "How was the water?" she asked.

"Cold!" he said. "But very refreshing." He added, wryly, "You should try it."

"Maybe I will," she said. "You know, I hiked all morning to get here, looking forward to a swim. I didn't expect to find anyone else here. I didn't bring a swimsuit either."

Now his cock was definitely responding. Paul shifted his leg and arm, instinctively hiding his growing erection, wondering if she was deliberately teasing him. He saw her eyes flick down to his groin momentarily, and her mouth twitched. Yes, he thought, she's definitely teasing me.

She gazed around at the rocks. "The thing is," she said, "I think you're on the only flat rock available for sunning and drying off." She looked directly at him. "Do you think there's room on that rock for me, too, Paul?"

He looked back into her eyes for a long time. She held his gaze, waiting. Finally, he responded quietly, almost too quietly to be heard over the waterfall: "Yes, Diane, I think there is." He slowly moved his arm, leaning back a bit, and she saw, now revealed, the magnificence of his cock, standing proudly at attention. He held his breath, waiting to see how she would respond, wondering if he'd read her signals correctly, or if she'd grab her pack—surely she had one somewhere?—and flee back to—wherever she came from.

Her expression never changed, but her eyes danced, and she clearly was looking at his penis now. "OK," she said simply, crossing her arms and lifting the sports bra over her head, and dropping it carelessly on the rocks next to his pack. Her pert breasts swelled as she drew in a deep breath, raising her arms and stretching nonchalantly, her eyes never leaving his. Her dark nipples stood out prominently against the lighter color of her areolas, glistening as spray from the waterfall beaded on them. She reached down and swiftly unlaced her boots, pulling them off along with her socks and setting them next to her bra. Finally she broke her gaze, glancing off across the water as she slid the sweatpants down over her bare feet.

Stepping out of them, she glanced back at Paul, pausing for a moment to let him look at her. He read the invitation, and let his gaze drop, across her smooth belly, the light fuzz of hair below her petite belly button, the half-trimmed tangle of pubic hair, and finally, the swollen labia between her legs, parting themselves with obvious arousal to reveal the moist inner layers of her sex. She cocked her hips playfully, clearly in control of this situation, then abruptly turned and hopped down through the rocks to the water's edge, leaping into the pool with a yelp.

He only had a moment to enjoy her beautifully-proportioned ass, and her pussy peaking out below it as she jumped, before she was submerged in the water. He took the opportunity to quickly adjust himself, repositioning his aching dick into a more comfortable position, giving it a little stroke in the process. He felt like he could hardly breathe, lest doing so would break the spell.

Diane reemerged from the water with a yell. "SHIT, that's cold!" she said, bobbing and splashing, her breasts rising out above the water as she paddled with her feet and steadied herself with her hands. She turned toward Paul and splashed him with water. "You didn't say the water was pure fucking ice!"

He flinched from the cold, laughing heartily. Instead of responding, he jumped to his feet and leaped from the rock, tucking his knees up against his chest and wrapping his arms around them as he cannonballed into the pool a few feet from her, drenching her in an enormous splash. He surfaced again, and immediately received a face-full of water pushed his way. He responded in kind, and for a minute or two they played like otters, ducking and feinting.

In the course of their play, they found themselves closer and closer together, and finally stopped, breathing heavily, face to face in the shallow water. Diane's breasts swelled close to Paul's chest, and he was painfully aware that his cock was standing straight out from his body, inches away from her pussy, just below the surface of the water. Once again, he held his breath, wondering what, on this mad, mad day, would happen next.

She shook the water out of her hair, smiling at him. Her lips parted slightly and her hands fell to her sides... no, not completely: he could feel one of them brush against the front of his thigh, and as he caught his breath, he felt it gently cupping his balls, her little finger lightly cradling the underside of his penis. "So," she said. "Wanna fuck?"

Even as she said it, Diane could hardly believe that the words were coming out of her mouth. Such audacity! Such sluttiness!

And yet, she knew: she wanted this. She wanted this very much.

From the moment she had first seen him, splashing in the pool with the very air vibrating with the roar of the waterfall, she had felt a stirring in her heart, and points lower, that was undeniable. And realizing that he was naked, and that she was standing between him and his clothes, awakened a sense of empowerment in her than she found unfamiliar but intoxicating.

In most of her relationships, she had taken the submissive role, letting her partner make the first move and set the agenda. But here, she had the power. Watching him respond to her directions, watching him sit there naked because she suggested it, watching him get hard as she took her clothes off, all of it made her blood run hot. Watching herself from the outside, she would have thought she was being reckless. But she had never felt so in control in her life.

So now, standing in the shallow water, on her tiptoes to better look him in the eyes, close enough to feel his breath on her face, almost close enough to feel his prick touching her bush, she knew exactly what she wanted to happen next. She reached down and lightly stroked the underside of his thick cock, her breathing quickening as she felt it twitch under her touch.

He looked directly into her eyes, speaking carefully so there could be no mistaking his words: "Yes." He reached down between her legs, and she sighed, never taking her eyes off of his, as he stroked her slit, the finger slipping easily between her lips. God, she was so wet, and it wasn't just the water!

She reached out and took his hand and led him to the flat rock; he followed, making no secret now of his enjoyment at watching her butt rise out of the pool, dripping with water. She sat down on the rock and watched as he reached into his pack and pulled out a t-shirt, hesitating a moment before handing it to her - "to dry off, if you want to; sorry, it's a bit sweaty."

She took the shirt and made a show of sniffing it; it was full of his aroma and not entirely unpleasant. She dabbed at her skin and handed it back to him. He used it mainly to dry his hair, then spread it on the rock as best he could.

She watched as he gestured for her to lie on the clothing, feeling her pussy drip with anticipation. Pushing the shirt aside, she took his face in her hands. "Thanks," she said softly, "but I'd just get it even wetter." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, slipping her tongue into his mouth, and he responded in kind, kissing her hungrily. He leaned forward, his dick pressing against her as he pushed her down onto her back on the rock, and she reached forward and grabbed the cock with her hand, wrapping her fingers around its thickness.