Fairy Floss Dental

Story Info
A trans woman gets a cavity filled, and finds a new job.
3.8k words
4.13
5.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panda777
panda777
22 Followers

It all started a week after I got laid off. It was just a shitty IT job, and my girlfriend Krista made enough money to support us both for a little while. My manager Miriam never liked me very much. She was another trans woman oddly enough, but I guess I didn't kiss her ass enough.

I'm watching horror movies and eating caramel popcorn, waiting for Krista to come home. She always gets on my case for eating this stuff, but hey, I've got a sweet tooth.

I hear the door open, and quickly roll up the bag and slip it under the couch. Krista steps in, dressed in her pink scrubs. "Hey Sammy!" She chirps, plopping down next to me. She looks at the TV, where a werewolf is cornering some campers. She gives a cute grimace, showing off her robin egg blue powerchains, matching her eyes/

"How was work? Clean any good teeth?"

She rolls her eyes and smirks, undoing her pigtails and letting her blonde hair fall down. "Hows another day unemployed?"

I snort. "Pretty great honestly. Almost out of werewolf movies though."

"How do you watch these things? They're so scary..." She scoots over, leaning on my shoulder.

After a second of cuddling, she picks a crumb off my skirt. "Babe, is this what I think it is? I told you this stuff rots your teeth..." She huffs.

I smile sheepishly. "But it tastes so good..."

She rolls her eyes. "What am I going to do with you..." She says softly, leaning in for a kiss...

As our lips meet however, I feel her tongue dart through my mouth, settling on one of my molars.

"Mmph!" She exclaims before pulling back. "I knew it!"

"What?"

"You have a cavity! I know what they taste like, trust me. I thought I smelled something..."

"Why do you have to be so weird about it? Oh my god..."

Krista takes oral health extremely seriously. Always has, apparently. Her favorite childhood movies were Little Shop of Horrors and the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake, and she went as an evil dentist every Halloween. She was probably the only kid excited to get toothbrushes trick or treating.

She pulls my cheek back with her spindly finger to get a better look. "There. Not a big one, but I'm glad I caught it. Aren't you lucky your girlfriend's a hygienist?"

I roll my eyes. "I guesh." I say with her fingers still in my mouth.

I start sucking on her fingers. "You little perv!" She exclaims with a laugh, not taking them out of my mouth.

"I bet I can get you squeezed in tomorrow morning with Dr. B. When was your last appointment, anyway?"

I look at the ground. "Been a while..." I say around her finger. I haven't had dental insurance since I turned 26, and I haven't been itching to pay out of pocket.

Krista narrows her eyes. "Better late than never I guess. How does 10 AM sound?"

🦷🦷🦷

I'm already running late as I pull into a gloomy office park. According to the sign out front, Fairy Floss Dental is somewhere inside a depressing grey slab of an office building. I sprint across the parking lot through the rain, still a little groggy after a week of sleeping til noon.

I take the elevator up to the fifth floor, grumbling a bit as I move some wet strands of red hair from my face. Like most people, I'm not a big fan of the dentist. No offense to Krista, but there's not a lot I wouldn't prefer to having an old man dig through my mouth with metal tools while asking how work is going.

Finally, the elevator doors open, and I'm assailed with an oddly sweet smell. The elevator opens directly into the waiting room, which is decorated floor to ceiling with pink. There's fluffy pillows on the couches, ribbon patterns on the wallpaper, and cutesy art of hearts and candy hanging on the wall.

"Hi, welcome! Can I have your name please?" The brunette at the reception desk says. She speaks with a high-pitched baby doll voice that makes me cringe slightly.

"Samantha O'Brien, I think I'm running a bit late..." I mumble, pushing up my glasses.

The receptionist taps away at her computer for a moment. She's wearing the same tunic uniform Krista does, plus a pink nurse's cap with a tooth emblem. Her brown hair is tied into pigtails, like Krista's is when she comes home. I can see from her nametag her name is Nataly, but I try not to stare at her impressive bust.

Nataly seems to find my name, and an unsettlingly wide smile creeps over her face, giving me a full view of her pink powerchains, similar to Krista's, but with a lot more elastics.

"Sammy! Just in time, we're excited to finally meet you!" She seems overexcited in a weird ditzy way, and I notice her drool a bit, apparently not used to her braces. I try to focus on that instead of her breasts jiggling. "I'll let Dr. Bormasina know you're ready for her."

I nod and thank her, stepping away to avoid any flying saliva. I found a pink couch to sit on the edge of, not wanting to get it too wet.

After a few moments, I hear a familiar teasing voice. "Sammy~, we're ready for you!"

I stand up, looking at Krista in her full uniform. She's wearing the same nurse's cap as Nataly, instead of scrub pants she's wearing an almost scandalous miniskirt and... is that a padded bra?

"C'mon, I'll get you seated." As she gestures me to follow, she reaches down and pinches my ass.

My face turns red and I snort. "You work here, oh my god!"

She adds on a not-so-light spank. "Don't worry, Nataly's not looking." She whispers, a big grin on her face.

She squeezes my hand and leads me down the hallway. I can hear the typical drills and suction of a normal dentist office, but the unmistakable antiseptic smell's been replaced by a strong bubblegum aroma that seems to get stronger the deeper in you get.

I look over at Krista, who seems to be wearing a lot more makeup than I normally see her with, she almost looks like a specific kind of gamer girl Instagram model. Does she wipe that off when she comes home?

The treatment rooms are separated by pink tinted privacy glass, except for a clear strip at the bottom, where I can just see some staff member's sneakers. Finally we reach the end of the hallway.

"Here we are!" Krista pushes open the door, nudging me inside.

The room is on the corner of a building, with floor to ceiling windows taking up two walls. The chair faces out into the rainy mess outside, with no blinds stopping potential passersby catching a glimpse of my treatment. At least, they could if we weren't on the fifth floor.

Krista pats the pink plastic-covered chair. "Sit down, I'll get everything prepped before Dr. B gets here."

I kick off my shoes and take off my hoodie, leaving them in a pile on the floor before sliding into the chair.

"Now, before we start, I'll need you to remove your clothes." Krista says, not looking up from arranging her instruments.

I giggle before I feel her tug my shirt. "Stick up your arms, please."

I comply, letting her pull my shirt over my head. "Wait, what?" I laugh a bit as I readjust my glasses.

She undoes my bra. "With a cavity as deep as yours, we'll have to use restraints, and I don't want you getting chafed. Lift up so I can pull these down." She says, unbuckling my belt.

I crack a nervous smile, but still follow her orders. "Are you serious? You're going to get fired!" I rest my bare ass against the plastic chair cover, my poor little girlcock exposed to the cool office air.

Krista calmly pulls off my socks, leaving my clothes neatly on top of my hoodie. "Don't worry, this is all standard procedure. We don't want you squirming around once we start drilling, do we? Now, hold still."

I wiggle my toes a bit as a thick pink rubber strap comes over my ankles. "This... is a joke, right?"

She doesn't answer. Another goes over my thighs. Then my hips, then right under my breasts. She gestures for me to to position my hands on the armrests, so a pair of smaller straps hold my wrists in place. Finally, fixes my head in place with a single band over my forehead.

I try to shift around a bit, but I'm completely trapped. Krista stands back for a moment, admiring her work, before bursting out laughing. "You should see the look on your face!"

I let out a slight sigh of relief.

"The straps are for sedated patients, this is just a little fantasy I've had."

I laugh. "I'm naked in your place of work! On the chair! Seriously, let me out before your boss sees!"

Krista pouts. "You look way too cute for that just yet. Dr. B's in the middle of an extraction, we have time to get you dressed after a cleaning. I'll make sure we change the chair cover when we're done."

I relax into the chair. "Whatever you say, it's your job after all." I gaze out at the gloomy parking lot outside. What are the odds of a bored cubicle worker in the next building over noticing the show? I hope they're into tgirl dentistry porn.

Krista's face looms over me, obscured by a pink molded cone mask and a pair of loupes, as she clips a paper bib around my neck.

"Open real big for me..." She snaps on a pair of pink gloves before flicking on the exam light.

I open, and she begins probing my mouth. "So, how often do you brush?"

"Twice a day." I try to say around her fingers.

"Good girl. And how often do you floss?" She asks, prying my mouth open wider.

"Every night before bed." I say, licking her gloved fingers.

She narrows her eyes as she begins scraping away plaque. "Liar, liar, pants on fire."

I try to protest, but she presses my tongue down with her finger.

"A naughty little girl like you deserves quite an intense cleaning..." I can tell she's grinning under her mask.

"Fuck off." I smirk as she begins polishing.

"Honestly, your teeth aren't that bad, considering how long it's been." She says, finishing up with a quick floss.

I roll my eyes. "All thanks to you, sweetheart." I say before suckling on her fingertips.

She giggles a bit. "Here, rinse and spit." She hands me a cup of water. I make a bit of a mess trying to spit the water back in the plastic cup without moving my head.

As Krista dries my face with a tissue, I hear the glass door creak open. "What did my favorite hygienist bring me today?" An Eastern European voice calls out.

My heart stops and my face turns beet red.

Before I can think, Krista pats my shoulder. "This is Samantha, she's got a nasty little cavity on her lower right second molar."

I'm too stunned to say anything as the dentist comes into view. She's about six feet tall, wearing a white labcoat over her uniform, with a pink mask dangling under her chin. Her dark hair is tied back in a bun, with a few loose strands framing her round olive-skinned face. Her Botox and lip fillers are... noticeable but not distracting.

I helplessly watch her green eyes scan me from top to bottom.

"Good morning Samantha, I'm Dr. Bormasina. It's a bit cold, do you need me to get you a blanket?"

"N-no, I'm okay." I stammer out.

"Very good, would you mind if I took a look?"

I slowly open my mouth, while she pulls up her mask and snaps on a pair of gloves.

Dr. B narrows her eyes as she inspects my molar. "It looks quite deep, and I see a smaller one right across from it."

I keep my mouth open while I watch her turn to Krista. "I think Olivia is here for her orthodontic adjustment, would you go help her while I do Samantha's fillings? Tell Nataly to come assist me."

"Will do Dr. B!" Krista chirps, squeezing my shoulder. "Don't worry Sammy, she'll take good care of you while I'm gone!"

I can barely form a reply before she's out the door. She's really just going to leave me like this?

"So, Krista tells me you lost your job recently." The dentist asks, adjusting something where I can't see.

"U-um, yeah. About a week ago." Apparently neither of us wanted to address the exposed penis in the room.

"That's a pity. Though, we are always looking for new assistants."

I smile awkwardly. "Ha, I'll think about it. Don't you need to go to school for that?"

"I like to train them on the job." She answers without looking up. She has a rather dry way of speaking, it's hard to tell if she's serious.

"O-oh, I... I'll think about it." Would she really want to hire someone she's seen like this? Would I really want to work for someone who's seen me like this?

"I'll be giving you some gas before Nataly gets here, it takes a moment to take effect." Dr. B changes the subject as she places a rubber mask over my nose.

"Ooh, what kind of gas?" I ask, being cut off by a hissing sound as the smell of bubblegum fills my nostrils.

As I shift a bit under the restraints, I hear the door open behind me.

"Hi Dr. B!" Nataly's baby-doll voice calls out.

I see Dr. B nod in greeting as she gives the drill a few test whirs.

I feel Nataly squeeze a complex plastic gag into my mouth, pushing my jaw wide open and pressing my tongue down under a plastic shield. Her grinning face hovers over mine, giving me a way too close view of her mess of orthodontia before she pulls up her mask. "That's the Nola dry field. How's it feel?"

I give the best shrug I can give from under the restraints.

Nataly flicks some switch, and I hear a gurgle as the gag's built-in suction system activates.

Dr. B scoots up to the chair, towering over me while gently holding the drill. "I'll work on the smaller one first..."

I jolt in surprise. "Ahw?" is the only sound I can get through the gag. I try to squirm, but my body suddenly feels like a ton of bricks. Seriously, what kind of gas is this?

Unfazed, Dr. B plunges the drill into my molar. I yelp at first, but melt into a slight moan. I can feel everything, but instead of the blinding pain I expected, it's more akin to scratching a particularly nasty itch.

I sigh and relax into the chair, gripping the armrests and wiggling my toes. Even the spray of tooth debris feels refreshing, my tongue wriggling under the gag.

Dr. B finally stops, and begins filling. "I'll be using amalgam, you'll look pretty with a bit of metal in your mouth."

I whimper a bit, looking up at her piercing green eyes as she works.

"Enjoying yourself?" She stops to ask, raising an eyebrow and glancing down towards my body.

I give a confused grunt, straining my eyes downwards, through my tooth debris splattered glasses. In the window's reflection, I see my hen standing fully erect against the rainy weather outside.

I try to apologize, but I can only grunt and moan through the gag.

Dr. B wordlessly moves onto my other cavity, and I find myself moaning with pleasure, despite my embarrassment.

I slither around as much as I can under the restraints as I feel the drill dig deeper and deeper into my molar. Whatever this stuff they're pumping through my nostrils is, it's really something.

After a while, Dr. B releases the drill, inspecting the site with a mirror, seeming to consider her next course of action.

I take a deep breath, only to notice another strange sensation in another part of my body.

I look down to see Nataly gently caressing my shaft. I give a small confused yelp, causing her to look up at me, her mask pulled down to show a ditzy grin.

"This will need a root canal, I will try to make this quick." Before I can process what was happening, the scream of the drill returns, and shudders of excitement pulse through my body.

After some time, Dr. B finally sets down the drill, readying some new instruments. I regain the ability to focus on the rest of my body, only to find Nataly's lips wrapped around my penis.

I let out a confused whimper, to no response. I try to wiggle around, but the straps barely let me move an inch, and Dr. B lightly chastises me for interrupting her work. Where's Krista?

I feel Nataly's elastics wrap around my hen like a hammock, methodically shifting back and forth to massage my shaft. How many rubber bands is this girl stuffed with? My head pushes against the roof of her mouth, only to find some odd appliance installed with a texture that seems perfectly bespoke to tickle me.

I let out a couple high-pitched mews before Dr. B starts digging out the pulp, and I'm hit with a new overwhelming wave of pleasure.

I grip the armrests and scrunch up my toes, my whole body convulsing. I start moaning out of equal parts pleasure and confusion. Krista has to be able to hear me, right? What would she think if she saw this? With an ache of guilt, I feel myself explode into Nataly's mouth.

After a period that feels both far too long and far too short, Dr. B finishes up the nasty part, and begins filling my canals with gutta-percha and amalgam.

I lie there quivering and whimpering, watching Nataly pick my cum out of her braces. We make eye contact, and she gives me one of her queasy grins.

I look up at Dr. B. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it? I'll tell Krista you were a brave girl for me."

I grunt through the dry field, trying to ask if we're done.

Dr. B just runs her gloved finger over my upper teeth. "Samantha, have you had braces before?"

I had, in fact, for less than a year in high school. I went for plain metal brackets, since my repressed teen self thought anything colorful wouldn't be masculine enough. I never wore my retainers after, and my teeth regressed all the way back, but my parents didn't notice.

They hurt like a bitch, and I hated the crowded, open concept orthodontist's office. The only upside was a hot technician who only worked on me once...

Before I could grunt in response, Dr. B pulled another tray of instruments in front of her.

"While I have you here, I might give Krista a little surprise. She'd be quite happy if you walked out of here matching..."

I start pushing against the restraints again, but to no use. Are they really going to humiliate me like this?

"Nataly, come over here, let's show Samantha what she's getting..."

Nataly obediently scoots over, leaning her face over mine and opening wide. I can taste my own cum on her breath.

Dr. B points a gloved finger at her elastics. "As I'm sure you noticed, Nataly's braces are explicitly designed for fellatio. Combined with a modified PNOA, we have my office's specialty, the Bormasina-Parks Simulating Brace, or BPSB. Patients of mine are quite valuable for certain dental offices, and some high-paying private employers with specific tastes..."

She nudges Nataly's jaw closed. "Nataly here was a rather intelligent young paralegal until her boyfriend recommended this office for a 'check-up'. He is quite satisfied with the results, and I have a number of employers interested in her once she's done her training here..."

I stop squirming. I feel my sweat glue me to the plastic-covered chair. I wince as she begins dabbing sour glue on my back teeth...

"Normally a specimen like you would fetch quite a high price, I know a few clients looking for a redheaded trans girl..."

I whimper as she works her way through my mouth. I watch Nataly hold the suction, that stupid grin still on her face.

"You're lucky my favorite hygienist's so fond of you, Krista seemed very keen on personally being in charge of your training..."

She quickly but carefully nudges the brackets in place. I moan and shuffle as much as I can, but it's useless.

Dr. B threads a wire through through the brackets, while Nataly squeezes my hand. I squeeze back.

I'm shown a pink plastic device before it's clicked into the roof of my mouth. I feel a slight hum emanating from it.

"Here's the fun part..." Dr. B tightens the wire, and another wave of pleasure rips through my body.

As the pressure in my mouth grows, the hum becomes a buzz, then a roar. I can barely hear myself think. I'm barely aware of the doctor narrowing her eyes as she strains herself to tighten it further. I notice Nataly stroking my palm with her thumb, as she sucks on my breast. I let out a soft sigh and close my eyes.

I hazily feel myself be hoisted out of the chair. A hand gently lifts my chin, and I'm met with a familiar pair of blue eyes.

panda777
panda777
22 Followers
12