Fairy Pudding

Story Info
A knight and a fairy find a fun way to express their love.
4.2k words
4.6
3.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long ago, in a part of the world far away and long since forgotten, there was a nation whose name and existence has long since been lost from the books of history. The people of this land existed peacefully with not only nature, but with creatures we think of as mythical in our times, such as pixies, unicorns, dragons and even fairies. While the people and creatures who lived within the land did not enjoy fighting and lived without it, invaders from neighboring nations would come in for their own personal purposes, always evil. Mainly motivated by a combination of inner evil and greed, they were a threat in the land. Fortunately, since these invaders were so few compared to the numbers in the nation, they could be held easily at bay and defeated by a small group of knights who wander the countryside. This is the story of one of those brave knights and how he found love in a most unusual manner.

We find this one knight as he journeys alone across the land. Where he came from, nobody knows. How long he has been in the land is a matter of debate, as it is hard for people to remember the first time they saw him. He was not the picture that many people got in their minds when they heard the word "knight." He was rather plain looking, tall, with long blond hair and while he had a bit of muscle he was not the strongest in the land. His plain features, along with the fact he dressed in plain clothes the everyday people of the land wore, allowed him to blend seamlessly into the society he traveled among, giving him the perfect camouflage. Who he really was proved to be a mystery too, as anyone he grew close enough would learn that when he came to that land from his faraway home, he had forsaken his former identity and name to become a protector in their land. They all called him by the name he had given himself the first time he crossed the border: Lord Greyfriars.

As he traveled the land, Greyfriars proved effective as a knight. He would defeat every enemy he came across, as many did not realize beneath the cloak he wore was a sword he was quite good with. While he did not face as many enemies and did not have the fanfare of the more popular knights that traveled, he was content with his life; he did what he did not for glory, but to do an effective job. While he wandered across the vast land, he met and befriended many people. He had many friends he would go back and visit from time to time, making sure they stayed safe. This brought him happiness, but he still felt a bit lonely as he traveled alone. His friends were good to him, but he really wanted a companion to travel with him and help him in his quest to do good deeds.

While walking along a secluded road in the country one day, Greyfriars noticed a trail going deep into the dark forest. He did not have anywhere to be, so he decided to indulge his adventurous side and explore the trail. He followed it for some time, stopping often to look at the trees and look for any creatures that may live there. Soon his attention was drawn by rustling in the trees he heard. Deciding to check it out, Greyfriars carefully crept through among the large trees, being careful to have the quietest steps possible. As he listened to the noise, he thought he heard the faint cry of a woman asking for help. He drew his sword, ready to defend whoever was in trouble. He peaked around a large tree trunk and saw that an ogre was grabbing at a tree branch, obviously after something. That something turned out to be someone, as he could hear the cries for help originating from within the large clump of leaves in the branches. Greyfriars stepped out from behind the tree and got into a defensive position with his sword raised.

"Halt," he yelled to draw the ogre's attention. The ogre turned and saw the knight standing there with his weapon at the ready. This ogre lacked the courage Lord Greyfriars showed and immediately fled deeper into the forest. Greyfriars listened and when he was satisfied that the ogre really left the area he decided to help whoever was stuck in the tree down. He told the woman up there he was climbing up to help her down. He climbed up and pushed his way through the leaves. He soon saw that it was not just a woman, but within the branches he found a very frightened fairy.

"Do not be frightened my dear," he assured her. "I am the knight Lord Greyfriars, and I have driven that ogre far from here. He will bother you no more." Greyfriars held out his hand and the frightened fairy jumped into it. She fit perfectly in the palm of his hand. He climbed down the tree and set her onto a nearby tree stump. He opened his water jar and used his knife to fashion her a temporary cup out of an acorn he picked off a tree. He filled the cup with water and handed it to her. She drank and after a couple refills, she was able to speak to him.

"Thank you brave knight. That ogre meant me harm but you saved me from him and I, Rosepetal Mountainflower, am forever in your service my lord."

Greyfriars looked over the fairy as she stood up on the stump. He knew that fairies were small and some of the most beautiful creatures within the land he roamed. He could tell this was true with Rosepetal. Her short blue dress was offset from her tan skin, much tanner than other fairies, and her hair was as pink as the rose petals she must have gotten her name from. He thought carefully of how he would reply to her offer.

"The offer is thoughtful and kind of you, Rosepetal Moutnainflower, but it is not necessary. I drove the ogre away out of duty rather than for reward. You may go about your business, your thanks is enough for me."

The fairy flew up and approached the knight. "Please allow me to come along with you, my brave savior. I have been lost and separated from my kind for some time. My fairy magic can help you in your journeys and I too wish for adventure."

After a moment of thought, Greyfriars agreed she could come along with him. If nothing else, he would allow her to travel until he was able to find her family and reunite her with them. He began to walk back towards the road, as Rosepetal flew behind him, her wings flapping with joy as she got to join this brave knight in his journey.

As they left the forest and returned to the road, Lord Greyfriars continued his journey towards the village of Richardian's Keep. He had friends there and was looking forward to seeing them after a long time. Rosepetal flew behind him, staying close as he walked. She asked many questions of the brave knight who had saved her and he gave short, direct answers. After they had traveled together for the day, both grew weary and ready for a rest. Greyfriars found a campsite that look suitable for him to lay his bedroll on the ground and there was a tree with a knothole that would allow his new fairy companion a safe place to sleep. He built a fire and began to cook a simple stew for their dinner, all while using his crafting skills to make a more permanent bowl for Rosepetal to use. They ate by the fire and began to talk more. Greyfriars opened up more and enjoyed the talk. Soon the night was late and they both turned in for sleep.

In the middle of his slumber, Greyfriars was suddenly awoken by the feeling there was a presence in his camp. The fire had died down but the embers somewhat illuminated the area. There was obvious movement around him but he was unable to make out who or what was in there. The growls he heard next gave away the intruders as a pack of wolves. He reached in the dark for his sword, prepared to fight the beasts despite his limited visibility. As the wolves surrounded him, he knew his chances were slim of victory. Just as the wolves prepared to jump him, the whole camp was illuminated by a bright light. From the light, a booming deep voice told the wolves to flee, which they immediately did in a frightened state. Greyfriars stood in a position to attack this new enemy, but the light soon faded back and there in the middle of where it had been floated the source.

"Rosepetal," he managed to get out. "Was that you who did that?"

"Why yes it was my brave knight," she replied. "Just a little bit of my fairy magic to help you deal with those nasty beasts." With that, she flew back into her shelter and was soon back to sleep. Greyfriars laid back down but did not go back to sleep. He was deep in thought, glad that he had his fairy companion there for help. Maybe after all, she could be a great help for him in his ultimate quest to do the most good.

Greyfriars and Rosepetal journeyed on for some time together, growing to become friends. He fought against many foes and alone was able to take care of most. When needed, however, Rose (as he now knew his fairy companion as) would offer her magic to help him out. There was not a single enemy they could vanquish. Greyfriars did not try to drive Rose away, happy to have the companionship with his permanent companion. As time went on, the friendship soon blossomed into something else, something which Rose could no longer hold in one day.

"Oh, Lord Greyfriars, my beloved knight," she exclaimed, "I cannot hide my feelings for you another moment. I have found myself unable to fight it, but I have fallen for you completely. I do not resist it as I know it is right. I love you, my brave warrior."

Greyfriars stood for a moment before offering his reply. Rose felt like he did not share those feelings. She began to feel embarrassed and soon had the urge to start crying. She saw as a smile began to come across Greyfriars' face.

"Rosie my dear companion," he said, "I am glad you said that for I did not have the courage to say it first. I have known for some time that I love you as well and feel a burden off my shoulders now that I no longer hold it in." Relieved, Rosie flew up and landed on his shoulder, nuzzling her head against his chin. Both very happy now, they continued their journey again.

The two were very happy together and their love grew. There was one problem however. Greyfriars was a man and Rosie was a fairy woman. He was almost seven times her size. Both had physical desires for the other, but there was no way for them to fulfill them due to the size difference. Greyfriars saw the look of disappointment in Rosie's face every time she had the desire for them to express their physical love and longed to the both of them to find a way to realize that. They traveled on still, while he was determined to find a way.

On a return trip to Richardian's Keep, Rosie found her fairy magic was needed to help drive a pack of wolves further from the village. She was very effective at this and Greyfriars knew she could handle it on her own, so he decided to browse the library for something interesting to read. He soon found a potions book that he thought could provide something useful so he sat and read for a while. There were all sorts of potions he could make for everything from healing to strength. Towards the back, there was a section of potions that could be made for use on fairies. He browsed them and saw one called Fairy Pudding. He read the description which said that this allowed a fairy to be temporarily transformed into a human being, size and all. During this time they would lose their powers and other fairy abilities. It did not say how long the effects would last. Greyfriars found a piece of parchment and pen and soon copied the recipe down. He left the library, determined to gather the ingredients and surprise Rosie when she returned.

Many of the ingredients for Fairy Pudding could easily be found in the village market. The needed spices and flavorings were easily found. It was the magical ingredients that would be difficult to find. He wandered the countryside around Richardian's Keep, finding the hair of a troll and water and sugar mixed by a witch with little problem thanks to a few pieces of gold he had. Soon, he had all his ingredients mixed in the clay pot he would use as the cooker for the pudding. Now came the most difficult step as he had to fire the pot in order to cook the potion. The problem with this however was a wood fire was not effective. To truly make the cooking effective, he had to throw the pot into the flame of a dragon's breath. This was most dangerous for him, but he was willing to risk it for what lay ahead for him and his beloved Rosie.

Just outside of the village a cave sat where deep within was rumored the lair of a nasty dragon. Greyfriars ventured deep into the cave and the increased heat from within told him the rumors were true. He carefully crept through the cave, formulating his plan to provoke the dragon. In one hand, he held his sword; in the other he held the clay pot with the ingredients, which he had wrapped a chain around with the other end around his wrist. He crept into the dragon's lair and saw him lying there asleep. He took his position and put his plan into action.

"Evil dragon, awaken and face your destiny at the hands of a true knight."

The dragon stirred and was awakened to the sight of a man standing there with sword in hand. The beast got up and began to defend its lair. Greyfriars dodged everything the dragon threw at it, waiting for the moment it decided to throw fire at him. When that moment came, Greyfriars threw the clay pot into the flame coming from the dragon's mouth. Once it was glowing red, he pulled back on the chain and threw the pot into a heavy wool blanket he threw on the floor. Wrapping the pot up and holding it tight he took off running through the cave, dodging the dragon's defenses. He knew after a certain point the dragon would stop chasing him and he hurried to that place. Several close calls almost cost him his life but he soon passed into daylight as he reentered the forest surrounding the cave. He continued running to be safe but soon realized he had made it out safe and sound. Now he carefully undid the bundle he carried, hoping that his attempts to make this potion were a success.

He carefully opened the still warm pot, and he saw that the potion was a pale yellow color. It also had a distinct flowery scent to it. Based on the recipe he copied, he knew that his attempt had been a success. He sat back in triumph and before long Rosie had returned to him saying he had a surprise for her.

"Rosie my love, I have found a way that you and I may finally express our love in the physical manner we have talked about."

"My beloved, how is this so? I am a fairy and you are a man. What could we do?"

"Here is the recipe for a potion I have found that could allow you to become a human like me for a while. During that time we would be able to make love like man and woman do."

Rosie read over the recipe. As she read she saw all Greyfriars had to go through to make the potion. He opened the pot and showed her the Fairy Pudding. She thought the smell was pleasing and she drew closer to the pot.

"My love, how long will the effects of this last? It said it was only temporary."

"I do not know Rosie and to me it does not matter. It could be a moment only or it could be days or longer. No matter how long it is, I just want to spend the time we have feeling each other's touch."

With this, Rosie dipped her hands into the pot and took some of the pudding. She ingested a small amount and waited. Within a moment, the potion took effect. Before Greyfriars' eyes, Rosie's transformation began and he was shocked as he watched the beautiful fairy become an equally beautiful woman.

Right after eating the potion, Roise stated she suddenly felt too heavy to fly and sat down on the edge of a table. Almost as soon as she sat down, her body started to grow. She stayed the same in appearance, the only thing changing was her size. While she grew, her clothes did not. Her dress and shoes were getting tighter on her growing form. Before long, her white shoes split open and fell off in pieces to expose her growing feet. Her blue dress started to tear at the seams and was ripping wide open in the front to expose her growing chest. Soon her tattered clothing fell in several pieces to the floor as Rosie sat there continuing to grow. Once her clothes were off she seemed to be relieved of the pressure they put her under and was genuinely enjoying her growing experience. She rapidly grew to the size of a typical human woman and as soon as her growth stopped her wings disappeared. She stood up for the first time with her new size. Greyfriars looked up and down Rosie's naked body, taken back by her curves and how she still looked just as beautiful as she had as a fairy. After a couple shaky first steps as a human, Rosie jumped at Greyfriars and wrapped her arms around him tight.

"Oh my beloved knight, it has worked. I am now human and am almost the size of you. We can finally hold each other like man and woman should."

Greyfriars held Rosie tight and said, "I have wanted to feel this for so long. Holding each other is what I dream about many a night."

They stood in their embrace for a moment before Greyfriars pushed Rosie's hair out of her face and they shared their first kiss. Both were instantly aroused and loved the feeling of each other's lips. Soon Greyfriars stepped back to look again at Rosie's body, commenting how beautiful she looked. She blushed before offering her reply.

"My love, it is rather lonely being the only one unclothed. Perhaps you should undress so I don't feel so lonely." She let out a giggle to show she was being playful. Greyfriars more than readily began to undress and soon the two lovers held each other again, their naked bodies pressed up against one another. They ran their hands up and down each other's flesh, both getting more aroused by the touch of their beloved. Greyfriars caressed her breasts and bent down to kiss her erect nipples. Rosie moaned at the touch and could not help rubbing her hand between her legs.

She could no longer control the raging lust inside of her and she got down on her knees, taking her lover's erect cock in her hands. She was impressed by his large size and soon started to stroke it. She began to lick his erection and when he moaned she took him into her mouth. She stayed on her knees, sucking her beloved while she gently squeezed his testicles. Greyfriars ran his hands through her hair and constantly told her how good it felt what she was doing. Soon he could no longer contain himself. He pulled his cock from Rosie's mouth and picked her up, gently and playfully throwing her on the bed. He spread her legs open and began to use his mouth to pleasure her. She enjoyed the feel of his tongue on her and enjoyed when he stuck it inside of her.

They both were in complete ecstasy when Greyfriars climbed atop Rosie. She knew what was coming next and laid back, allowing him to enter her with his erect penis. Greyfriars began to thrust back and forth slowly, both unable to talk due to their moans of pleasure. He picked up the pace, too enraptured by Rosie's beauty laying there. The pace picked up, but Greyfriars remained gentle, making sure his lover was well taken care of. Rosie loved every moment of it but soon hungered for something different. With her human size, she was able to push Greyfriars back on the bed. He laid back with his erect cock sticking up, unsure of what was happening. Rosie smiled as she climbed on top of him and positioned herself to where he entered her. She rode him as he laid back, loving the view of the beautiful woman so happy to make love to him. Soon Greyfriars wanted back in control so he pushed her off, bending her over with her lovely ass in the air as he took her from behind. Rosie was screaming with delight and the two basically took turns pushing the other off to take control of the lovemaking. Both enjoyed being on top and being the one the other got on top of.

The stamina the two lovers had was impressive. Greyfriars could hold out longer and since Roise had never been touched by a man she was a ticking time bomb. Before long, Greyfriars could tell she was ready to explode. He stood her up and held her. He played with her wet pussy while kissing her and on his fingers he felt as she had her first massive orgasm. He had to hold her up as her knees gave way and she was ready to collapse. She was unable to talk and began to cry some due to the new emotions she was feeling. After a moment, when she collected herself, and without warning, she got back on her knees and began to suck Greyfriars' hard cock once again. This time she was a bit more aggressive and squeezed his testicles a bit harder. This made him have an orgasm as she shot a large load of cum into Rosie's mouth. She swallowed it completely, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to show her love what she had done.

12