Fairy Pudding Ch. 02

Story Info
Lord Greyfriars suffers a bit of a gender bender.
4.9k words
4.73
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk flowed freely throughout the tavern on the side of the country lane. The subject of each conversation varied, from mundane things like the conditions of one of the particular roads, to inquiries about where to acquire quality supplies, to tales of past battles they had fought in. The table in the corner, however, was the focal point of a topic of great interest. There were plans being formed, plans for something most fowl and evil. The men were coming to agreements about what they were about to do, no matter the cost. They were so wrapped up in their conversation that they failed to notice the lone woman rise from the table next to them and walk out the door into the night.

The woman traveled swiftly along the road before cutting off onto a side trail. She stopped frequently to make sure she was not being followed. When she was satisfied she would continue on. Her face was well hidden under the cloak she wore, rendering her anonymous from a distance. She walked by the light of the moon alone until she reached the small cottage set back in the forest. The windows of the house were well lit, indicating that whoever was inside was up and about. She opened the door and walked inside, greeted by the voice of her beloved.

"Rosie dear, were you able to find out anything tonight?"

"I sure was my love," she replied. "You were right, they are some bad men. But what I learned told me we should be able to deal with them no problem."

"Excellent," was the reply of the man inside, the knight Lord Greyfriars. He was pleased with the work Rosie had done, but slightly more pleased with himself. It was an ingenious idea to send her undercover as a human woman. He would be too well known to not be noticed, and it would look suspicious if he sent Rosie in her natural state as a fairy. But he had a trick up his sleeve to allow her to blend in. Some time ago he had stumbled across a recipe for a potion called Fairy Pudding, which would allow a fairy to temporarily take on a human form. With this, Rosie was able to become human for a time and on this night used that ability to gather information in the tavern.

Greyfriars asked, "What did you learn Rosie?"

"There are four scoundrels who plan to rob Lorgfreid Castle tomorrow at midday of all the gold held in the treasury. There is gold being stored there that in a few days is going to go out to help save the poor village of Rabbit's Hollow after the awful fire that occurred last month."

"Those people need that money to rebuild after the tragedy," Greyfriars replied.

"Yes and those horrible men want to take it," Rosie responded as she took her cloak off. "Fortunately the four think that they have a good plan, but I have no doubt that they stand no chance against my brave strong knight. You will defeat them single-handedly my love, since you are the best knight there ever was. They are not very smart and do not know a single thing about the castle. I bet you already have a trap for them in mind."

"Yes, I had planned that the castle would be a target and was able to study the layout in depth. I believe I know how they will try to enter the castle and that is where I will confront them."

"See, you are too smart for any evildoers," Rosie replied as she continued to undress. "But beloved there is something you should know. They said that they had managed to come up with enough money to get help from a man named Murvyn."

Greyfriars had a look of slight concern on his face. He asked, "Are you sure they said the name Murvyn, Rosie? Are you positive that is the name?"

"Yes, I am sure. They said the name several times so I made sure to memorize it since I believe it to be important. Who is Murvyn?"

Greyfriars began to explain. "Murvyn is, or at least was, a well-known wizard in the lands. He had started out as the court magician for the royal family in a neighboring kingdom. He served in this manner for many years honorably but as time went on he got greedy. Soon he was dismissed from the court and it is said that his revenge was so terrible that he was forever banished from the kingdom. Since then, he wanders among the countries acting as sort of a mercenary, casting magical spells to the highest bidder, no matter what they want done.

"He sounds like a danger to you my love," Rosie replied in a nervous voice.

"At one time maybe but I would not worry now. They have said that the past few years have not been kind to Murvyn. It is told that he grows weaker and has lost a considerable amount of his power. Most of his spells no longer have any serious effect. I imagine that even if he casted a spell it would simply be an annoyance now instead of the dangers they would have been in the past. I do not worry at whatever he may have up his sleeve, and those evildoers are probably wasting their money hiring him."

Rosie, now completely naked, laid down on the bed and reclined back. "I knew that my brave strong knight would not be frightened by a stupid old wizard. But I still hope he does not do anything evil towards you. I would be so sad."

Greyfriars laughed and said, "No worries lovely Rosie. I will be ready to defeat him. I will begin my preparations right now."

"No you will not," was her reply.

"I will not?" Greyfriars questioned her.

"No. If you are going to go up against some wizard, you need a little fairy magic to help you out to be safe. And you know that I cannot use my fairy magic in my human form, so you are just going to have to turn me back into a fairy. And we both know there is only one way to do that." A smile came across her face.

They both did know the truth. While eventually the effects of Fairy Pudding may wear off when enough time has passed, Greyfriars and Rosie had not figured it out. The truth was that the whole reason Greyfriars first made the potion was so they could be together in a physical manner when expressing their love. After each time Rosie had an orgasm, she began the return to her normal fairy form. Although Greyfriars enjoyed all the sexual encounters the two would have, he was not willing to use up too much energy tonight as he wanted to be well rested for the trouble tomorrow. But he had an idea that he knew would make Rosie happy.

"Well, if you insist." He climbed onto the bed and spread her legs apart. He put his head down there and soon she felt his tongue licking her already wet pussy. Her breath was taken away as he kissed and licked her. She was unable to speak the entire time, only moan and breathe heavily. Greyfriars knew Rosie's body better than she did, and while he usually took his time to make sure she had the most fun, he had to get ready for possible battle. She did not mind the faster than normal pace though, laying back playing with her erect nipples as she felt his tongue going inside of her. She was in ecstasy as she felt his tongue pressing on her clitoris next and his fingers going inside of her. She was worked up enough, ready to explode when he took another finger and put it inside her anus. Greyfriars knew that this worked every time with Rosie and with that single gesture she had a powerful orgasm right on his tongue. Greyfriars went up to her face and gave her a deep kiss as she began to shrink back down to her normal fairy size.

"Mmmmm, you certainly know how to please me my love," she said as she continued transforming back to a fairy. It had been a long day and she was well spent now, drifting off to sleep. As she drifted off to sleep, now small enough to lay only on the pillow, her wings grew back, signifying the return of her fairy powers. She lay there, peacefully sleeping naked as Greyfriars covered her with her fairy-sized blanket and began to prepare for his mission the next day.

The next morning Greyfriars awoke early and prepared the gear he would need for his mission. Rosie was woken up by him getting ready and put on the usual blue dress and white shoes she wore in her fairy form. She would not have to walk around now as her fairy wings allowed her to fly around and help her beloved knight however she would be able to. The two set out in the direction of the castle, ready to stop those thieves in their tracks.

At midday, as scheduled, the foursome showed up to steal the gold. They even climbed in through the window Greyfriars had predicted and were met by his trap. They did not realize that Greyfriars and Rosie were alone in the room, as he had set up dummies he had fashioned to appear to be men ready to jump out and defend the gold. It appeared that there was a small army ready to go. Lord Greyfriars stood in the middle of the floor with his sword drawn, ready to confront the scoundrels.

"I give you the chance to flee this place now and do no more evil, or stay and face us in meeting your destiny," he commanded the men to do.

The four looked concerned but one reached into his pocket and pulled out a small glass jar. He held it as if he was about to throw it in Greyfriars' direction.

"Stand down, knight, or you will face the wrath of Murvyn's magic," the intruder said.

Despite the warning, Greyfriars did not move. He was ready for their attack, but did not know what potion this jar might contain. He still was ready to fight when the man with the jar threw it onto the ground at Greyfriars' feet. It shattered, and Greyfriars was set upon by a thick fog that made him cough. Rosie used her fairy magic to create a wind that caused the fog to dissipate. The thieves were shocked.

One of them yelled, "That was supposed to make him disappear. The damned wizard said that it would send him to the other side of the world."

"Let us flee," another exclaimed. These men obviously did not have the brave constitution Greyfriars possessed.

Greyfriars turned towards Rosie and smiled, telling her "I told you they would not fail and Murvyn's magic was no good anymore."

She smiled back, "I guess I should not doubt you my love. But they said it should have sent you across the world. I wonder if it will have any effects."

But Greyfriars could not reply. A wave of exhaustion overcame him, forcing him to sit on the floor. He suddenly felt as if he were shrinking slightly. He felt weird all over, as if parts of him were shrinking, and others were growing. Almost as soon as it started, the feeling left his body and he was able to stand.

"Well that was unusual," Lord Greyfriars said. But as he said it, something was different about his voice. It seemed of a much higher pitch than normal. His clothes also appeared they were two sizes too small. What had that potion done to him. As he checked himself over for other changes, he felt that his chest grew and felt exactly like a pair of women's breasts. He checked in his pants and a look of horror came over his face.

"Oh dear Lord, I have been transformed into a woman!" he (or as I will say for now "she") screamed.

Rosie was taken aback by this statement. "How is that possible my love?" she asked Greyfriars.

"I told you Murvyn's magic was no good anymore. He must have mixed the potion wrong and caused me to change genders instead of locations.Oh Rosie, this is not good at all. We must return to our lodgings at once and figure out what to do." The two hastily departed the castle to head back towards their cottage, thoroughly confused about what had happened.

Greyfriars walked hurriedly along the trails to get back as quickly as possible. Rosie was flying behind, wondering what mistake could have caused her love to undergo such a change. Greyfriars struggled walking along, as the change had caused her body to shrink quite a bit and her clothes were ill-fitting. Her boots were several sizes too small and she had to hold up her pants as the movement was causing them to want to fall down on her. They made it back to the cottage and once inside, Greyfriars sat down on the bed defeated.

"Oh Rosie, what had happened to me? I am supposed to be a brave knight defending those who need me. Now I sit here as a woman, cursed by some foolish magician. What am I to do?"

"My beloved knight, I care not that you are a woman. You are you and that is all that matters to me. Surely you can still fight as a woman."

"But I lack the strength I had as a man. I cannot do all that I need to in this body."

Rosie thought before saying, "Well, what if we went and found Murvyn and forced him to undo his spell? Then you could go back to being the strong hero you are."

Greyfriars said, "But look at how ridiculous I look wearing these men's clothes. I would stand out dressed this way."

"Well beloved, you could wear the clothes I wear when I take Fairy Pudding. You are about the size I am then."

Greyfriars stood up and exclaimed "I will not wear women's clothing." As she finished that sentence, her loose fitting pants fell down around her ankles. Her face turned red with embarrassment.

Rosie laughed and said, "It looks like you will not wear any clothing my love."

"I do not seem to have another choice. I will change and we will find Murvyn and make him undo this spell." Greyfriars was about to undress, before looking at Rosie. "Do you want to be here to see this?"

"I do not mind beloved. I have seen your naked body many times and I have seen plenty of women in that matter too."

Greyfriars took off her clothes and dug around in her pack for the clothes Rosie wears in human form. As she stood there completely undressed, Rosie could not help but look her up and down. Greyfriars, in her eyes, made quite a pretty woman. Her long blonde hair was even longer than as a man and her face had many feminine features that Rosie liked seeing. Her body was quite curvaceous, another feature Rosie was quite drawn too. She had a set of nice perky breasts with beautiful pink nipples and a very cute girl butt. Rosie could not help but stare as Greyfriars got dressed and began to pack their things.

"Come along Rosie. We must make haste and find Murvyn to compel him to undo this curse." She bundled up their pack and, with Rosie sitting atop her shoulder, took off to find the incompetent magician, wherever he may be.

The two spent several days traveling among the small villages in the immediate area hoping to learn something more about Murvyn's whereabouts. They did not dare ask outright where to find him; this may draw suspicion. Instead they would sit in taverns and inns, hoping to hear his name mentioned in conversation. During this time, Rosie found herself growing more attracted to Greyfriars in her female body. Greyfriars was still the knight she loved more than anything, but there was something different, something unknown that was drawing Rosie more in. She would think about it at times but tended to be focused on the immediate task of finding Murvyn.

In the small village of Lilysmythe, they finally found what they were looking for. In the inn for a morning meal, they heard a man mention Murvyn's name and that the magician was currently looking for work. Greyfriars went over and talked to the man, telling him that she wished to hire a magician to create a potion that would allow a certain sickness to be healed (she stayed vague to not let out too many details). The man offered to pass along the message to Murvyn but Greyfriars insisted on dealing with him personally. After some time, the man in the inn relented and told Greyfriars that Murvyn's hideout was in a certain cave located at the base of Spruce Mountain. Greyfriars and Rosie immediately set off for the magician's lair to confront him.

The two traveled towards the cave with great speed. Greyfriars was desperate to get to Murvyn as soon as possible and Rosie was simply following. The day was hot and they frequently were stopping for rest and drink. As the sun went down and the moon was rising, Roise suggested that they stop to rest for the night and finish the journey early in the morning. Greyfriars wanted to finish the journey but was too tired and hot to go on. They set up camp beside a lake deep in the forest, just the two of them. Covered in the day's sweat, Greyfriars was complaining about the feeling of "being gross." Rosie suggested since they were alone why not take a bath in the lake. Greyfriars hesitated but stripped down and got into the water.

"Well Rosie, the water is quite cool. You were right that a bath would make me feel better."

The view of Greyfriars bathing nude in the lake in female form was getting to Rosie. She could feel that she was getting turned on watching the lady washing her body in the water. She wanted to be in there with her and, because it was Greyfriars, she was direct with her.

"My love, would you like some help washing yourself? You know how much I love it when we bathe each other."

Greyfriars was taken aback that Rosie was paying attention to her female body, but was curious about how it would feel to have her womanly form touched. "Well Rosie, you will have to get undressed if you want to get in the lake with me."

"Oh beloved, I know a fun way for me to get undressed." Rosie went into Greyfriars' pack and dug down into the jar of Fairy Pudding. She ate a small amount and sat down on the ground. Almost immediately she began to grow into her human form. Greyfriars watched as her growing body began to tear her pretty blue fairy dress and white shoes to make room.

"You know you can just take your clothes off Rosie."

"Mmm, but it is so much more fun to burst out of them this way my love," Rosie said as the tattered remains of her clothes fell to the ground. Soon, her growth finished, she stood and walked naked into the lake. Now as human as Greyfriars, she walked towards her lover and began to caress her soft womanly flesh. They took turns bathing each other, Rosie finding herself getting more aroused. For the first time as a woman, Greyfriars began to feel the sensation of arousal too when Rosie's hands ran up and down her naked body. Rosie gently caressed Greyfriars' sensitive breasts, causing her to let out an involuntary moan. Rosie pulled Greyfriars closer to her body and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

"My love, let me feel us touching as women. My body yearns for yours."

The two embraced as they continued to kiss in the water of the lake. Greyfriars was enjoying the feeling of getting turned on in her female body; it was much different than as a man. Rosie was enjoying the soft touch of Greyfriars' womanly lips on hers, much softer than as a man. Her skin was also much softer, as their breasts pressed against one another. They ran their hands up and down each other's bodies as their steamy make-out session continued. Soon, Greyfriars took Rosie's hand in her own, and the two walked out of the lake and onto the beach.

Rosie laid down on the ground, with Greyfriars laying down on top of her. They continued to kiss, Rosie enjoying the lighter feel of Greyfriars on top of her. Rosie wanted her lips all over the rest of Greyfriars' female body and began to kiss her perky breasts. She loved the feel of Greyfriars' erect nipples and could not help but suck on them. Greyfriars moaned as she did this, and Rosie felt herself getting wetter listening to Greyfriars' moans.

"Mmmm, now I know why you like to suck on my breasts so much my love. This is so sexy."

"And I know why you like it when I do it so much," Greyfriars replied. She got down and began to suck on Rosie's nipples as well. Both were enraptured by the other's breasts, fondling, kissing and sucking each other's to drive each other crazy. Both were getting wetter as they went along and Greyfriars could not help herself as she touched her vagina for the first time. The feeling sent tingles throughout her body and she loved it. She felt her fingers getting wet as she was touching herself. Rosie was sucking on her breast and slipped her own fingers inside of Greyfriars, causing Greyfriars to let out a scream of pleasure. A smile came across Rosie's face.

12