Fairy Tale Fantasy: Beastly Legend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Six months went by and Jenny now followed a routine. She'd spend the morning cleaning the dirt the Beast brought in every night. During the day, she'd find things around the castle that needed repaired. When she was finished with her work, she'd often pull a worn book from the library and make her way to the gardens. She'd find herself staring at the statues of the servants instead of her book and she'd wonder what they had thought when their Prince had driven away the old woman.

Today she'd managed to take her meal earlier than normal and headed to the library to choose something to take her mind away from her loneliness. He rarely visited with her during the day, so she was often alone until he arose just before the sunset.

The one time she did search him out, he'd growled at her and frightened her. She'd not bothered him again and waited until he sought her out before she would tell him about her day. Jenny opened the door to the library and was surprised to see him there. She stopped and turned to leave. "Come in," he told her.

She turned back and walked into the room. "I'm sorry to disturb you. I didn't realize you were here," she said.

"No, you're fine. Please, keep me company," he said. Collan watched her move cautiously and he felt a stirring of irritation grow in him. "I've never harmed you. Why do you fear me? Is it my face, my shape . . . the monster you see before you?"

Jenny studied him and smirked. "You'd like that wouldn't you? If I sat here and told you that your being a beast is what terrifies me? Or perhaps you'd like it if I told you that I was disgusted by you?" She shook her head. "I'm not disgusted nor do I fear you. I was shocked the first time I saw you. The only thing I fear is the power you hold over me... my freedom is no longer mine. There is no other reason."

He said nothing for several minutes. "I hold no power over you. All I have is your word that you'll not leave this keep for one year. I wish nothing else. If you want your freedom you have it.... I release you from our agreement. You may leave." He picked up a book and began to stare at it. His heart seemed to beat louder in his chest. If she left, he knew he'd be miserable. He'd hungered for her companionship.

When he heard the words "Thank you." He felt his whole body sag in despair as he waited to hear the door close behind her. However, when she spoke her next sentence, he lifted his head from his book and gazed upon her face, reading the truth behind her words.

"You'll stay?" he asked, not quite believing what she'd said.

"Yes," she answered. She picked a book from the shelf to read and tucked it under her arm. She made her way to the seat near the window and settled against the cool glass and soft cushion. Soon she was immersed in the words of a poet. Night came and she watched her companion rise to leave. "Be safe Collan," she said.

He stopped and looked at her. "I will . . . and thank you for staying." He had no need to ask how she knew his name. He assumed she'd heard of the legends and now he knew she had. This knowledge only confused him more and he found himself wondering why she'd stay by his side. Collan lowered his head in respect and left her.

As he hunted, he felt the feeling of hate return to him. He was disgusted with what he was. He disliked killing animals and living off them as if he was one. He hated his face, his body, his scent. When Jenny had told him to "be safe" he realized that for a brief moment, someone cared. He'd trade nothing for that feeling but, hated that he could have nothing else from her.

Collan returned later that night. It wasn't because he was full, he felt pulled to go back. At first, he thought perhaps she was in danger so he had immediately stopped his feeding and hurried home. Once he approached the gates, he sensed no danger, but the pull was still there. He detoured from going to her, going to his rooms instead where he cleaned away the markings of his nightly feeding. He then walked to her rooms and saw them empty. He traveled next to the kitchens and again there was no sign of Jenny. His last stop was the library and he found her fast asleep in the seat he'd occupied earlier that day.

His eyes moved over her, took in her features, as well as the lovely form she possessed. The way she was sitting, he knew was not comfortable. He considered waking her up and sending her to her room. Instead, he lifted her into his arms and carried her up the stairs. As he did, he breathed in the smell of lilacs. He'd seen her pressing petals of them into books a week ago. When he'd asked why, she told him it was to make scented soap. Obviously, she'd formed some, because she smelled faintly of the precious oil.

Jenny awoke in his arms and smiled up at him. "I'm quite heavy. I can walk."

Shhh . . . you're asleep," he whispered.

She giggled, "Oh yes. I often talk in my sleep."

"I know."

Jenny buried her head into his fur and blushed. "You have been in my rooms? I thought you'd been there. I could feel it whenever I woke up the next morning."

He growled low a sound of pleasure, not anger. "I check in on you from time to time."

"That's kind of you. Thank you. I check in on you also," she winked as she thought of the times she would crack his bedroom door open and peek at him resting throughout the day.

"I know."

They both chuckled and he kicked open the door to her room. He carried her to the bed and laid her down on the down-filled mattress. "Sleep well my Beauty," he touched her cheek and she smiled warmly back up at him.

"You too, my Beast."

For the first time since the moment he'd become the monster of the woods Collan embraced the name and welcomed the melodious sound it had made when if fell from her lips. He left her and took to his rooms.

He climbed into his bed and closed his eyes as the pain tore through him. He arched his back. Before Jenny came, he would scream out his agony as his body began its change. Now he held it in. His snout became a nose, his animal limbs became human, and his insides became normal once more.

When the change was over, he shivered in the cold air, his naked skin freezing from the loss of fur. He hurried to his wardrobe and grabbed a silk wrap, pushed his arms in, and tied the sash. He started a fresh fire in the fireplace and went to Jenny's room to be sure she'd not awoken.

She slept soundly as he sat in the chair next to her bed. He held her hand, touched it tenderly, and chanced a kiss upon her skin. Jenny rolled over in her sleep and tightened her hold on his hand. Collan knew he should go, but he didn't. He told himself to not close the distance between them. Nevertheless, he did. He argued with himself not to kiss her goodnight, but again he lost that battle. His lips touched hers and he found himself tasting her skin. When she breathed out, her mouth opening slightly. He told himself not to taste her. As his tongue slipped inside her warm cavern, Collan realized he was a weak man. A shiver ran through him as her soft muscle snaked out to meet his.

Jenny sensed he was with her. She could smell him. She thought she was dreaming and whispered, "Collan."

"Shhh . . . Keep your eyes closed, my Jenny," he said, his voice a mere whisper. His mouth moved to taste her jaw. "Please, for me." The question hung in the air and he waited before moving forward.

She trembled and realized she was not dreaming, but in fact he was with her. She'd dreamed of him for months for so long, dreams that made her warm and aroused by the time she awoke the following morning. She could feel the weight of him over her. Jenny knew his face, his body, his essence, and his scent. It was there surrounding her, but his body was different. "I don't understand," she said, her eyes remaining closed.

"I can only come to you this way. I'm sorry," he whispered against her ear. "You must promise me. You'll not open your eyes." His hands moved down her sides caressing her ribs. Hers slid down his back, feeling the rippling muscles under his warm flesh.

"I understand . . . it is still you though," she answered.

His mouth covered hers and their tongues touched gently. Each one slowly took a taste of the other. Jenny slipped her tongue along the side of his, felt the smooth texture of the underside of the warm muscle, and then tasted the sandy surface as their tongues danced. Her fingers trailed down a hard, firm torso. The muscles rippled under her touch and she shivered when she felt him shake from the desire he was feeling for her. Their kiss separated. He licked her lips, could see her eyes were still closed, and smiled against her mouth. "Yes, it is me."

"Collan," she whispered back. He captured her mouth with his again and pressed into her. His fingers moved over her face, touching every pore. Her skin was as smooth as silk and he pressed kisses over her eyes, her nose and again her lips as he took the time to know her completely.

Jenny gasped as she felt his fingers cover her. She returned his touches with timid ones of her own. With her eyes shut tight, the urge to open them strong, she battled an inner war not to gaze upon him. She, too, traced him. She learned that when he came in this form his body was free of most of the hair that covered his beastly figure. Her fingers moved from his ribs to his arms and she felt his biceps flex as he lifted himself higher so he could gaze down on her body, still covered in a thin shift.

"Jenny," Collan breathed her name. He lowered his mouth to trace the curve of her ear. His teeth bit the lobe; his lips then pulled it into his mouth. He sucked greedily. His breath tickled her skin; goose-bumps raised up along the back of her neck. She shivered. He chuckled.

Her mouth pressed a gentle kiss to his shoulder and she licked his warm flesh. She felt him shudder and she licked him again. His skin tasted of salt. He called out to her and she answered his moan with a nip of her teeth.

Collan's pulse raced; his hands moved down her torso, sliding across the cotton shift. His fingers grazed the flesh at its hem. Carefully, he began to work his palms up her body, under the cloth. He teased her, grazing the sensitive silk of her body and slowly traveled a detailed path up to her breasts. "Ahhh . . . , "she whimpered. Jenny's back arched and she felt her fingers dig into his arms. She held him as if he were her anchor.

"May I?" he asked. His eyes locked on her lips, waiting for the answer he prayed would come.

Jenny moaned and whispered, "Yes." She felt the warm breath once more against her lips and after the whispered consent, she lifted her head up and kissed him again. He groaned and began to knead her breast with his fingers. His mouth traveled to her neck, biting gently. His tongue tasted the heated flesh that lay bared to him, until he reached the "V" of her nightdress.

Collan lifted himself up and straddling her hips. His hand left her breast and gathered the material that barred his path of exploration. She sat up; he lifted it from her body. Cupping both firm globes, he squeezed them. His thumbs grazed the hardened peaks. "Jenny . . . you are so beautiful."

Her hands covered his and her fingers slipped over the robes sleeves. Using only the sense of touch, she found her way to the chords in his neck. "Take what you wish from me," she told him. Her fingers continued their quest and sought out his lips. Once there, she dipped her fingers inside his mouth.

The growl that erupted from Collan was thick with hunger. His hands went to the final piece of fabric that kept her body from truly being his. The thin material that covered her sex soon lay torn and tattered on the floor. Her fingers gripped the silk material of the robe he'd been wearing and she grasped it with her fists. "Oh my," she hissed when his fingers met her pussy lips for the first time.

He watched the moonlight splay into the room and its light caressed her sex. The arousal of her womanhood was evident as he toyed and played with the swollen lips. Jenny whimpered and felt her way to the center of his robe and untied it. She longed to open her eyes. She held to her word and honor as he helped release the sash.

Collan helped ease the robe free and soon returned to lay over her. His sex jerked between them and he heard her whimper. He answered her with a growl. His mouth met her nipple and Jenny cried out for more.

An ember started with the first gentle word he'd ever given the young woman. It flickered into a flame as his tongue worked its way around her areola. He lapped at the pink bud, pulled it with his teeth, and then opened his mouth to suck firmly on the entire welcoming piece of art. While he enjoyed the flavor of her tit, his other hand rolled and pressed its mate. He felt the beat of her heart beneath his palm and pushed the soft globe deeper against her.

Jenny's legs opened for him. Her feet caressed his strong calves. She lifted her hips, groaned when her sex met his. "Oh Collan . . . I am so hot. I don't understand," she cried. One of her hands moved to his head and held him to her breast, the other grabbed his hip and pushed him tighter against her.

Collan pushed his head up from her nipple to gaze upon her face. He released her other breast and wedged his free hand between them. He grabbed his sex, pressed it into the folds of her sex, and whispered into her ear, "Tell me what you want Jenny. I must know what you desire."

"You," she answered. There was no hesitation in her voice.

"Yes," Collan said. His hand left his shaft. He laid it on her waist. He drove his cock into her slick hole. The barrier of her sex tore and she cried out in pain. Her eyes clenched as she absorbed the shocking rip. The pain traveled from deep within her to escape from her lips as a scream. Collan swallowed her pain, his tongue diving in and out of her mouth. He began to move in and out of her. He allowed only the head of his cock to rest inside her moist sex. Teasingly he eased back into her slick cavern. While he did, his loving words caressed her flesh. "My beautiful Jenny . . . My body belongs to you."

With each movement, Jenny's pain subsided and she felt the gentle building of the flame return. She moaned quietly. Her instincts began to take over. With a rhythm he set, her hips rose and fell. Her breath came in heated gasps and she quivered. His tongue searched out the pulse that throbbed under her neck.

Collan felt how tight her pussy was and he shuddered violently. His kisses became more demanding; his sex more violent and he began to pound into her with hard thrusts. "Jenny . . . oh my beautiful Jenny," he cried out not able to hold back the urges long denied. He fucked her hard and with fierce determination to make her accept all of him.

"Collan " Jenny screamed as she sensed him taking her to a place she'd never been before and quite possibly would never wish to leave. They worked as one. He tore into her sex; she welcomed him. He ground harder; she begged for more. A wave of liquid washed from her, covering him and she called out, begging him not to leave her.

"Never," he groaned as his orgasm showered her with the pearls of his desire. They coated the inside of her and soaked the flesh of her sex. "Oh Jenny," he gasped. He repeated her name as he pumped the remaining fluids into her shivering cunt.

Jenny felt the new sensation of his fluids caressing her flesh and she shuddered again. She pressed her sex more firmly to his and felt their hairs mixing and mingling in the juices of their release. The feelings of the fine hairs tangling with his coarse ones were a pleasure to enjoy and she begged for more as she ground hard against him. "Ohh . . . ," she muttered wanting to say more, but unable to. She pleaded with her body. Her need answered as Collan continued to move inside her.

His cock scrapped the walls of her cunt and soon she was digging into his back with her nails and locking him inside her. She held him in place as the white sheet of liquid silk covered her. It encased his sex within its embrace as it flowed hot, thick, and fast down her soft pussy. . Her head tilted back and she felt the bite of his teeth on her skin. She shuddered violently once more and held her breath as she felt the rolling quivers move through her.

He eased his cock in and out of her again, stroking her softly, and teasingly. He pressed a kiss to the bruise that his teeth had given her. His tongue moved back over to taste her lips again. When he whispered how precious she was to him, he felt as if he'd never known true beauty until now. She fell asleep in his arms and it pained him to leave before the sun rose up to greet the dawn. He left her bed and returned to his, where his body became that of the creature again.

*****

Five months past, each night Jenny was asked to give her word not to open her eyes and each night she did.

This night while they lay in the aftermath of their lovemaking, Jenny felt his chest lift and fall. She bit down on her lip and snuggled closer against him. Her head was tucked under his arm, her leg tossed over his, and her fingers rested on the softening peak of his nipple. What possessed her to give in she'd never know, but she did. Her eyes opened and she looked down his body entwined with hers. She saw his feet, perfectly formed; his legs were thick and hard with tight flesh covering firm muscle.

Shifting just a small bit, she took in his sex. She'd learned to pleasure him with her hands and mouth after several weeks of lovemaking. Now she saw what drove her to such heights of passion. Her sex throbbed as she continued her journey up his body. The nipple that her fingers rested on was soon traced and she watched it rise slowly. Her eyes went back to his sex and that too started to rise. She grinned wickedly and thought of taking him in her mouth again, but she fought the urge. "Later," she silently promised herself. She went back to the perusal of her lover. Her eyes moved to the hard muscles of his shoulders. His long, thick, curls of black hair rested gently, some strands still moist from the sweat of their joining.

She closed her eyes, breathed deep the scent of their mating, and turned her head up higher. When she opened her eyes again, she immediately thought to look at his face. When their eyes locked she saw the yellow ones of the beast. She watched him suddenly contort in pain and she jerked away, praying she'd not hurt him. He growled and left the bed.

Collan bellowed at her, "You cursed female You broke your word "

"Collan," she cried. Her heart reeled at his words and her body felt empty and alone. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Her words fell on empty ears as he began to rant and rave at her. Furniture was tossed against the walls. They landed in splinters on the floor. Lanterns crashed and the kerosene fell in pools and droplets. "STOP THIS " Jenny screamed at him. "You're acting like him again "

Collan did stop. He turned back and grabbed her arms. "Acting like who? Like your Beast?"

Jenny trembled with fear and anger. "You are not the man that I lo . . . ," she stopped and wiped the tears from her eyes. "You are not my Beast! You are the Prince Collan that you were so long ago. You are your legend!" She shouted. Jenny grabbed the robe he wore every night when he came to her and she ran from the castle.

Collan didn't stop her. He walked to the window and watched her flee. He crumbled to the floor and felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

*****

"I thought you weren't going to muck a fairy tale up?" Daniel whispered to Hetta, he could still see the maiden running through the woods.

"I've not " she explained and tried to turn around and glare at him. He'd snuck up on her earlier, something only male Fairy Godfathers could do with their closest friends. Now he was busy holding her shoulders and working the "tension" he claimed she had in her neck with his thumbs.