Fairy Tales Ch. 01: the Fuckling

Story Info
A fairy offers the chance to sire a Fuckling.
2.4k words
4.48
4.5k
10

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fuckling

A fairy came to a man in the field, toiling under a full moon. She was fair and shapely, with gossamer clothes of spider silk that barely hid her loveliness, limbs and bosom bare as was their way.

With fiery red hair, firm round tits and ripe red nipples, generous hips and a bush of silver, she was beautiful beyond mortal ways.

He was stout and strong, legs like oak stumps and arms like a smith's hammers.

"Fairy, why do you appear to me? I am just an ordinary farmer."

"The stars align, you are of an ancient lineage, and great events are unfolding." She said what he expected to hear.

Actually, the fairy could only come out at night, and he was the first man she had encountered, outside and alone.

His excitement was obvious, a rising under his jerkin. She smiled at his urgency. This was what she needed.

The fairy made him this offer: "You must fuck me; on condition you return to your wife and share your seed with her."

The man was instantly erect.

"How do you mean? I'm just a man, not a fairy. I cannot cum all day and all night as the fairy folk can."

"You will plant your seed in me, then suck some of your jism from my cunt. Holding it in your mouth you will return to your wife.

With lips and tongue, you must push the seed deep into her. Take note! She must cum, or all will be for naught."

"And why do you make this offer? What use is it to you, a man's cum, a wife's pleasure?"

"All Fair born are female. Each 100 years we create a male to continue our race.

Your wife will bear a boy-child, part human and part fair folk. I will bear a girl, of the same aspect.

A fortnight after she bears you must bring the whelp to me, and I will make exchange the girl I bear. A fuckling child!

You will bring my girl up as your own! The boy will return with me to sire another century of my people."

Though the offer was strange, the man's desire was enormous. He agreed and grabbing her arms, backed her into a tree. She smiled and spread her limbs as he rammed his prick home, pinioning her as an insect to a board.

She was strangely excited by this clay man, so unlike the Fair. That was why she had been chosen for this task - she could endure his crude attentions, and even enjoy it.

In a moment his passion had the desired result. She was spilling with his cum.

Kneeling, the man made good on his offer, sucking and licking the foam from her sex until his mouth was full. She groaned at his wet attentions, cumming in her turn, adding her slick fluid to his semen to form the magic bond.

"Fly! The magic will not last long! If your wife does not bear, then neither will I. The two conceptions will be joined by magic."

Turning immediately, he began to run toward home, full of excitement and full of jizz. It felt alive in his mouth, fluidly active with its own vital force.

At the stream crossing he stumbled and fell. Going under and rising gasping for breath, he watched in horror as his spew floated from his lips and was lost.

Returning to the field, the fairy was gone. Saddened at his loss, he returned to his wife. She asked

"What ails you father? You are saddened."

Not knowing how to respond, he instead took her to bed and screwed her long into the night. What strength he had! What stamina! Was it fairy magic? He knew not, and she didn't ask.

A month later the moon was again full, the man again toiling in the moonlight. The fairy appeared as before.

He pulled his forelock and groveled before her.

"I have failed! The seed I spilled! The baby was not conceived."

"This I know, as my womb did not quicken. Tonight, we try again.

Take care! You need not hurry so urgently; the seed-spell will keep some little time in your warm mouth, sustained by your body."

Rising he immediately freed his prick, raised her leg to his shoulder and plunged again into her cunt with his urgent need. She gasped at his affront, her heat rising at this mortal assault.

His length pummeled deep into her small perfect body. Standing face to face with her he mixed his sour breath with her sweet perfume.

She thrilled at the illicit contact, to touch a man! To fuck him! It was shameful and glorious.

This time he lasted four-five-six strokes into her before erupting with his need. Kneeling he again sucked and licked her glorious sex until he had a fair mouthful of his cum and hers.

Rising he made his way carefully to the stream, crossed deliberately without misadventure.

In the meadow beyond was a bull, rampant with the full moon and a field of fine cattle to breed. Seeing the man, he concluded in his dim bull way that a rival had entered his herd.

Bellowing and charging, the man saw his predicament and made a mad dash for the far fence. He made it by a hairsbreadth, lungs nearly bursting with the exertion.

Bent over, breath heaving in his chest, his mouth spurted and dribbled cum until it all ran down his chin to soak into his shirt. By the time he'd regained his wind, the chance was lost.

Again, he returned home in frustration to fuck his wife senseless.

Another month and the man was ready when the fairy appeared.

She spoke first. "We have but one more chance! The season for the spell comes to an end. Another 100 years will pass before we see another!"

"My wife I've left in yonder grove, with wine and cheese. I've promised to make love tonight under the moon."

"You have planned well! Let us begin."

This time the fairy pushed the man to the ground and straddled him. Pinioning herself on his ready dick, she caused her splendid cunt to rise and fall on his shaft.

Seemingly weightless, he felt only her exquisite sensation, her cunt stroking his length, making it slick. His balls were little able to withstand the joy as she jerked him off with her wet sex alone.

Feeling herself fill with his passionate release, she quickly unplugged, hiked herself over his head. Mashing her sticky sex over his face, she released the larger part of jism into his mouth.

He licked and sucked her tender lips until she came in a wild clenching, her eyes rolling backward. She fell insensible from him, streaming her wet fluid.

He carefully stood, keeping their effluent rolling on his tongue. The magic stuff felt alive, moving with its own power.

Striding to the nearby grove where his wife lay, he found her naked on a hillock, a half-empty bottle of wine in her hand.

"Where have you been! What have you been doing? I'm desperate for your glory!"

She leered at is still-erect cock, wet with another's cum. "Have you been fucking the dog again?"

He choked back his answer, to save the mouth full of spew. Falling to his knees between her spread legs, he probed his tongue into her innermost folds, releasing the magic stuff.

"What is this? Some new foreign trick? I've a mind to... to... ahhH! AHHH!"

She was quickly lost in the slippery junction of his tongue and her inner lips, excited by the new sensations and slick with the magic spume. Her body pulsed and accepted the load, which burrowed into her like something alive.

She quickly came, adding her own magic to the mix. They lay entwined, spent.

Lying in the meadow, the fairy smiled as she felt her womb quicken. "Well, hello! I've been expecting you!" She greeted the new life with elation.

The spell was not complete, but it had now begun!

In the time it takes to carry and bear, the wife delivered him a boy. With fine features, straight limbs and strange silver down, she worried it might not be his. Would he be concerned?

There were several in the village who could claim priority. She knew not which it was, but it certainly did not resemble her husband. It did not resemble any from the village!

Despite its strangeness it sucked and slept and grew as a normal boy. In a fortnight it had doubled in size, though still quite small she thought as she laid it in the crib that night.

She slept deeply and well, not disturbed by the normal cries of an infant. Hurrying to the crib at dawn, afraid of what still child she might find, she uncovered it asleep and breathing - the same silver down, but different somehow.

Rummaging its limbs, she saw it was now a girl! What magic was this? Was this her child, changed somehow?

Considering, she decided it must still be hers. How many such babies could there be? And with four brutish boys already she felt only joy at the prospect of a girl to raise.

Even if it were a Fuckling, a child exchanged by Fairies for their own deep reasons, it was an advantageous exchange! She kept it and loved it.

Her child grew in stature and beauty, a glory to all that beheld her. All the boys of the village came into their manhood with her to inhabit their fantasies and dreams.

They longed to touch her skin, kiss her lips, enter her body, and they spent their seed on the ground in their frustration as she would have none of them.

The young women of the village grew in resentment having no one to warm their beds, no one to fill their cunts with joy, all the men in the strange fair girl's orbit instead.

For her part she cared not what any in the village thought. She wandered nights in the meadow, the moon caressing her skin, its silver aspect bringing her joy.

Young men who sought her there to take her by entreaty or force, she evaded with ease. They could not see in the shadows; they could not move with effortless grace between the wind.

They stumped around like her brothers did, brutish things made of clay with leaden feet and flat ugly faces.

Young women who sought her there to learn her secrets, pull her hair, gouge her eyes, cut her throat she also evaded. They could see but could not move as she moved - it was her grace that saved her.

On the first full moon after her 19th year, wandering the meadows, she found herself drawn to a grove. She did not know but this was the hillock where her parents had mated mouth to cunt, her magic been unleashed those years ago!

Moonlight revealed to her a portal, barely perceived as a shadow among shadows. She entered and found herself on a silver hillock among the Fair folk.

They were as she was! but smaller, even more graceful. She was a sturdy regal being among the common Fair, immediately admired by them.

They stroked her, kissed her, touched her lovingly, brought her before a man. The only man she could see in that place!

He was as she was, strong and regal and perfect. She spoke to him is his tongue somehow.

"How do you come to be here? We are as different from these folk, as they are from the common run of man" she asked.

"I know not; I've spent my life among them from my beginning; I know nothing of man. How come you to be as me?"

"I know not; I've spent my life among common man, wasted life, wandering among stupid clay men. Only my mother loved me!"

"Tell me of her? I have not a mother."

She marveled at that, as he marveled at her description of Mother. Strong, loving, taking men as she pleased or not.

"I have no such choice; I must be taken by whomever wants me! My fate is to be here, sire of these people, fucking any who desire me."

"Has it always been so?"

"No, tonight is the beginning of my duress. This is the anniversary of my conception! They prepare their lust, rising since the end of the last sire."

"If you must have whoever desires you, know that I desire you!"

Rejoicing at that, the two halflings consummating their love as the Fair folk looked on, approving, stroking their own sex and stoking their lust.

A night of gentle caresses, coarse couplings, wild ejaculations between the shadows and the light ended with them entangled on the hillock.

As the dawn came, she woke in the cruel world of men, the portal gone with the night, parted from her only lover. Dejected she returned to her mother.

In a season it became clear to mother that she was with child, her belly growing round, her tits filling out.

"Tell me which man did this, and I will kill him!" Mother made her love clear with such talk.

"No one among men."

"Nonsense! No woman did this!"

The fair girl smiled. "One of the Fair folk, handsome beyond men's reach, took me and I took him. I love him."

Mother accepted that without question - for what question could she ask?

In due course her belly expanded then erupted with the new child - neither entirely male nor entirely female, seeming able to act as either.

She loved it, but Mother did not. She knew men would not accept it, and her precious daughter would come to a bad end along with the fey child.

Mother knew what must be done.

"Return this strange creature to the Fair folk, as they will know how to keep him."

Tearfully they parted, she carrying this new person, mother certain she would see neither of them again.

On the hillock she waited a fortnight, suckling the child, drinking from the stream, waiting.

On the full moon the portal again appeared! She entered with the child and found the Fair folk amazed.

The child was a special being to them, born between-the-between. Of both light and dark, men and Fair, woman and man, they revered it.

Her child grew to adulthood and in time provided blessed relief to the sire, taking on some of his load, satisfying those whom it favored with its pleasures.

She stayed with the Fair all the centuries of her life.

Mother grew old in her normal time and turned to dust in the world of men but evergreen in the minds of the Fair, who were her progeny and her clan.