All Comments on 'Faith, Hope and Love'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, thoroughly enjoyed it as well. A wonderful story, similar to my own. I've read this story four times and it always gives me glow in my heart.

I know many people like them, but personally tattoos and piercings turn me off. I like the warm living clit or nipple when I tongue it and no metal, and pure natural skin, the way God created it. Personal preference. But the inner person is much more important than the outer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Couldn't stand Eli a person would be better off finding a new best friend. Nobody has to put up with a guy who is always an ass. Frankly I would have put a fist through his rude mouth but some people seem to need a assclown for a best friend. Later on he is the one screwing your wife behind your back. This story was good in parts the romance was interesting. The relationship with Eli and the cousin was non essential as with other parts of the story. It should not have been so many pages if you take out all the garbage side stuff.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr548 months ago

Excellent. Wonderful story. Please do a follow up on Faith’s meeting the Grandmother.

Sordid999Sordid9997 months ago

@ anon below who seems to hate relationships. You're an idiot. Eli or someone like him is part of every friend group. He may be an ass but he isn't hateful or even mean. You're just a weak, childish idiot.

And complaining about Jean? The additional relationships make the story richer dude. Peoples lives are better when they have more people involved in them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was perfect. I tend to Agee with sordid. The part of the story is Eli egging on the Mac to take that away would be takeing part of the story away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Decent story that was too feminine for me but loved the holiday romances.

Rickman48Rickman486 months ago

I think I’ve read this story about 20 times - its in my favorites list - and each time it totally warms my heart. Thanks for this amazing tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent! 5+

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best short stories I’ve ever been privileged to read. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too good

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I loved this so much. It's so beautiful and heartwarming. Thank you for writing it.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13365 months ago

I gave this story 5 stars of course. And though I have read it many times I always get the feeling this story is not yet finished.

Ranger001Ranger0014 months ago

Fine story!

Thanks 😊

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A-1 story. So loving and heartwarming. Though the ending was a little abrupt. There was the meeting with the parents and grandmother. You could have gone on till they got married.

FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

Fantastic story. Even if there was dust in the air. It was a slow burn, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I so much like Faith’s attitude. And if you didn’t it was up your nose with a rubber hose. In other words it was refreshing. The story ended as it should with everybody looking forward to life together. Except Ryan and he was a special case. lol

5 Stars for a thorough beautiful love love story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of my favorite of many hundred romance stories I've read on this site. I would have also enjoyed a chapter where they all meet grandma and their parents etc. VERY WELL DONE! Wish I could rate it higher than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful. Thank you for the story.

Issei4Issei4about 2 months ago

This is the fifth time I'm reading this and it still brings tears to my eyes, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Second or third time I've read it and it's really well written, despite some typos and a missing word or two, Faith/CC/Carrie is a fascinating, complex and well-drawn character. A follow-up would be really interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous