Faithful Affair: Singapore Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gisella," she drawled, though she actually pronounced it more like, 'Gis-Ella'. She mused for a moment, enjoying his gently stirring rhythm, and then chuckled. "Gisella Chambers," she purred.

"Oh, Ms Chambers, is it? I think I've found one of them."

"You are ve-ry welcome in it," she murmured dreamily, her head drooping with the pleasure that was growing inside. She raised it again to gasp, "You are so good..."

Emboldened, Tom quickened his pace; and the next thing he knew he was completely carried away by his lust, pounding her, thumping into her glorious rump as he strove to drive his cock ever deeper into her. The tension in it was rising unbearably at each thrust. She let out a medley of gasps and moans, and Tom finally crashed into her and exploded with a triumphant roar. Spent with pleasure, she flopped down with her head on the bedding; Tom clung to her hips for support as his thighs trembled under him and his chest heaved as he tried to regain his breath.

Absurdly, but not for the first time at such a moment, as his heart pounded and he gasped to get more air into his lungs he was reminded of the 'tremendous, frightening roar of the great boiler-room intake fans as they sucked in great draughts of air for the starving engines,' as Alistair Maclean's HMS Ulysses raced to her death; he was fairly confident that the great thriller-writer of his youth had not had post-coital oxygen starvation in mind when he wrote those words, but they always seemed to Tom to be a remarkably apt description of the condition. But then, he was an engineer: he had a feeling that not many other people would think it was very romantic, so he kept it to himself.

"Oh!" she murmured after a while, "You were fantastic."

"The pleasure was all mine," he countered, awestruck at having nailed this fabulously exotic creature. "You are amazing."

They slept side-by-side through the night - Tom never found the proverbial 'in each other's arms' to be particularly comfortable in practice: one way or the other was his rule, as holding 'each other' just seemed to put too many limbs into play at once; and besides, he usually seemed to end up with her hair tickling his face.

It was in the morning, as they washed together in the magnificently spacious shower, that Tom remembered what she had said on the plane about her work. He had asked her if she was a personal assistant; and she had replied: "Only very personal." Tom felt curiously emboldened by the memory of those words - and the cool, challenging look she had given him as she said them. Maybe...

Of course, she hadn't actually said those words or given him that look; but even if the words and the look had both been only the products of his own imagination, hadn't she in a way signed up to them when she typed her reply? He wondered just how far she would go, because there was something that for some time he had been wanting his wife to do for him. It was only a small thing, and it wasn't particularly bizarre, but somehow he had never quite found the courage to ask Ella to do it for him. But if this woman, this 'Gis-Ella', was offering very personal services and giving him a look that seemed to challenge him to see what that offer might entail, then maybe this was the moment, and the place - so far from home - that he had been waiting for.

"You know you said about providing very personal services?" he ventured.

"Yes?" she answered, at once coolly professional even in her naked state.

"There is something you could do for me..."

"Oh, yes? What is it?"

"Well..." So Tom explained what her wanted her to do: a simple enough small thing, but just a little beyond their normal comfort zone. And his imagination had not deceived him: for him at least, it was for a moment wildly erotic - and his immediate erection bore testimony to that.

What happened next had the inevitability of a tropical thunderstorm as the cleansing, refreshing water rained down on their naked bodies in the intensely private world of their shower cubicle. She smirked at him and reached for the sachet of lubricant that he had thoughtfully brought in with him; and then, finding a conveniently solid shelf at a very comfortable height to hold onto, she spread her legs and bent over expectantly.

And what was more, Tom knew that this amazing woman, this gorgeous, happily complaisant goddess, would also be on his flight to London that night; and once again she would be in the very next seat. If you want to have a fling, he thought, there are great advantages to having it with your own wife.

12