Faith's Double Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cane whipped again and again into her rear thigh flesh, injecting new agony into the squirming girl, Faith whimpered and called out and cried, but inside she knew the pain-filled strokes were nearly over and that she was becoming absolutely devoted to her torturer, the wonderful Mrs Hudson. She realised now how pain and love can go together in such a sexy way, and she really loved Mrs Hudson even more than before.

Mrs Hudson completed the final stroke, the eighteenth, making it especially hard, and gazed at her trembling victim who was breathing heavily and sobbing. She also noticed that the girl's pussy was visible and that there was glistening wetness beneath it. Mrs Hudson knew what that meant, and she also knew that if her own skirt were to be lifted and her own knickers pulled down then Faith would be able to see that her headmistress's pussy was wet too, but that was certainly not going to happen. College students were not entitled to know what was happening in headmistress's vaginas, that would mean upending the entire social order.

"All right Faith, your punishment is finished, and you can get up," allowed the headmistress.

Faith shakily raised herself up off the desk and stood up, her pussy and eighteen red ridges all on display, front and back, bottom and thighs. "Thank you, Miss," she whispered. She knew saying thank you even for such a pain-filled punishment, was required.

"Here are your knickers," announced Mrs Hudson, "Please use them to wipe off the wet marks you have left on my desk. You must have enjoyed your caning more than I expected you to."

Faith blushed deeply as she observed the areas of intimate wetness she had left on her headmistress's desk. How embarrassing, she thought to herself, as she mounded her white cotton regulation knickers into the shape of a kitchen cloth and wiped clean her own wetness until the desk shone clean.

"Let me inspect those before you put them back on," instructed Mrs Hudson.

As Faith passed her knickers back to her, the headmistress put them to her nose, especially the wet parts from Faith's wiping and, as expected, she detected the scent of female arousal. "Very interesting Faith. We shall have to discuss this. Your bodily responses indicate an exceptional interest in corporal punishment," she said, passing the regulation knickers back to the still-blushing girl. She then instructed, "Go and stand back at your desk with your arms folded behind your back for the remainder of the detention."

Faith was sniffing back tears as she received back her underwear and stepped back into them, feeling their new wetness as she pulled them up her thighs to finally cover up her pussy. She pulled down and straightened out her dress, and then went back out into the classroom and stood by her desk. Her feelings were mixed. She knew that sitting on the hard chair would be uncomfortable after her caning, but on the other hand, she was pleased that she had now, at last, experienced a proper double detention punishment. She was even wondering whether, had she experienced this earlier, she might actually have got herself more double detentions so that she could have been disciplined by the so sexily authoritative Mrs Hudson on more occasions.

Mrs Hudson sat down at her desk again and made out that she was again marking some papers but was glancing up at Faith to see how she was recovering. She had to admit that she found Faith's tear-stained face even more attractive, and she knew that her own knickers were damp because of the sexual feelings that she had whilst slicing her cane into Faith's bottom and thighs. Mrs Hudson also thought it rather delicious that she could clearly see her red cane marks on the front of Faith's thighs, beneath her dress. "Faith will need to deal with that somehow," she thought to herself.

Faith calmed down quite quickly, and, as she did, she felt little quivers hovering around her vagina, and again wished that she had earned double detentions earlier in her college career. It seemed odd to her that pupils had to behave badly and break rules to get a proper punishment from the lovely and ever so strict Mrs Hudson. Why couldn't students who wanted a good caning just request it, she pondered. Life was so strange, as she wondered how she could spend the rest of her life without getting a double detention caning again. She would be bereft.

As the pain subsided and the warmth in her bottom and thighs increased to compensate, Faith knew she was going to so enjoy herself in bed tonight or, maybe, start off by fingering herself to orgasms in the college toilets before leaving the college, after showing off her stripes to her friends perhaps. As she thought these thoughts, she pictured herself once again at Mrs Hudson's mercy, having her bottom caned, and loved the continuing quivering feelings deep inside herself.

When Mrs Hudson saw that Faith had calmed down, she got up and walked over to where she was still standing obediently and asked, with surprising straightforwardness, "You will only be a student here for two more days, so let me ask you an important question now, and make sure you respond truthfully." She paused a moment for emphasis and then demanded, "Do you find me at all attractive Faith?"

Faith's thoughts were still picturing herself being caned by Mrs Hudson and, blushing deeply red, she replied, "Yes, Mrs Hudson, I do. I like you so much, Miss. You are so wonderful."

The realisation of what she had said suddenly hit her, and Faith blushed even more as she looked up at the oh so beautiful and scary Mrs Hudson and she stuttered, "I mean, erm, Mrs Hudson, erm, not that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean," but she gave up trying to deny what she had said, especially when she saw that Mrs Hudson was half-smiling.

Mrs Hudson kept smiling as she said, "Your last day of college is Friday. How about we meet up on Saturday and spend some time together when you're no longer one of my students? I live by myself so you could come to my house. However, if you come, you must realize that I have a number of private canes at home and that you will be subject to my own private and strict discipline, along the lines of the punishment you have just experienced. I can tell you that I would have to be very strict with you, but I think we may both get turned on by me punishing you. Don't you agree? Also, if you are a good girl and behave very well, we can share my bed for the night on occasion, and then we can give each other orgasms, just as lovers do."

Faith was completely thrown by what was being said to her and wondered if she had fallen asleep and was dreaming. This was her exact fantasy way of living, except it would be reality. She had such a mixture of feelings just then, what with a really stinging bottom as well as stinging legs, but a sudden desire to get up and hug Mrs Hudson and then submit in the future to her every strict whim, and experience lots of double detention canings, or worse.

In the event, all she did was look up and say, "Oh yes please, headmistress."

It was Mrs Hudson who said, "Faith, please let's have a deeply inappropriate hug."

Faith threw her arms around Mrs Hudson's neck, hugging her closely, and loved the way that the headmistress she adored put her arms around her waist and hugged her close. How would they get through these two days, Faith wondered, but she would make sure that she did. She could then look forward to an intimate relationship with the teacher of her dreams where strict discipline would go hand-in-hand with, hopefully, the most passionate lovemaking.

As Faith thought these thoughts, she felt Mrs Hudson move her hand away from her waist, up inside her short dress and between her legs, then headmistress fingers eased inside her knickers, and soon Faith felt her wet pussy lips and her little clitoris being caressed, gently and skilfully. She kept her arms around Mrs Hudson's neck, and she was so turned on from all the goings-on that she rapidly succumbed to the most fabulous orgasm, just like when she fingered herself except a million times better.

As she calmed down, Faith was still panting from the thrill and whispered to Mrs Hudson, "Please, Miss, should I do you now?"

Mrs Hudson replied, "Not now Faith, but hopefully on Saturday. I just wanted to give you a taste of what you might be getting when you come to visit me."

Faith accepted that she would have to be patient and wait, and replied, "Whatever you say, Miss, as you are the one in charge and I know I must obey you."

Mrs Hudson was still smiling as she reverted to her strict tone of voice and instructed, "Very good Faith, yes you must. The detention is over so you can go."

Faith just couldn't get over what a most fantastic double detention it had been and whilst it was so close to the end of her college life, it was also now the beginning of a new life, and she was so looking forward to that. Of course, she would have to accept caning and a sore bottom would be an integral part of that life, but then the reality of that was bound to be better than the life she had lived so far.

Faith's thoughts returned to her present conundrum. Where on earth was she going to find a regulation dress long enough to cover up her caning marks for the rest of the afternoon and her last two days at college? She also knew that her friends would be waiting near the toilets to see her marks, but she was glad the school was quiet that afternoon. She felt so good as she left the detention classroom and walked down the corridor thinking it was just two days to go until her new life started, which happened because she got herself the double detention. How cool was that?

THE END

12