Fake Agent

Story Info
Lisa is fucked in the arse at a hardcore casting.
5k words
4.5
64.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, when my daughter Helen had just started at university, she arranged for some friends to come over for a weekend of clubbing. One of the girls, Lisa, called to say she would arrive late - considerably after the others were going out - so I arranged to collect her from the station and drop her off in town.

At the appointed time, I waited at the station. Lisa's train was on time, and though I'd never met her before, she was easy to spot once the departing passengers dispersed: a young pretty girl, standing outside the station with a case, looking around.

I introduced myself and put her case in the boot. I knew Lisa was in the first year, like my daughter, so was just eighteen. She was very attractive; a small slim girl with long mousy hair and large boobs.

"Thanks for doing this," she said. "You know what, I'm a bit tired, so do you mind if we go straight to your house?"

I had no objections to a bit of female company, particularly someone as cute as Lisa, so I readily agreed. Lisa called my daughter Helen to check before we left the station car park.

"Do you mind if I skip tonight?" I heard her say. I couldn't hear Helen's reply but after a short pause, Lisa glanced at me, grinned then continued. "Yes, of course I want to. Anyway, we'll be going out tomorrow night as well."

After a bit more chit-chat, she hung up and turned to me. "It's all sorted."

I drove the few miles home and by the time we arrived back at the house, it was quite late, around 11pm. So after the usual nonsense of rooms and suitcases, I left Lisa in her room and settled in the lounge to relax before bed.

I was slightly surprised when Lisa re-appeared a few minutes later. I offered her a drink and once she was comfortable - sitting in an armchair opposite me - we start chatting. All very innocent at first: how was she enjoying university, which college was she at, what course was she doing. That kind of thing.

An hour and a few drinks later, she was still chattering away brightly. Given her declaration of tiredness in the car, I was slightly surprised, but not unhappy.

Shortly after that, Lisa steered our conversation towards relationships and sex. I recounted the sad tale of my divorce; at that time I was still very bitter about the whole sorry affair. Lisa nodded at all the appropriate points, but I felt there was no point in wallowing in self-pity, so I changed the subject.

"What about you?" I asked. "You're far too young to have suffered much heartbreak."

By this time Lisa was curled up on the chair, with her legs under her. Her short black skirt had ridden up, probably exposing far more leg than she intended.

Lisa laughed. "Oh, I've done more than you'd expect."

My cock was rock hard as I imagined her being fucked, but I carefully hid the bulge. "I'm sure you can't have that much experience," I said. "How many boyfriends have you had?"

"Just the one and I've dumped the useless prick," she said. "But it's not all about boyfriends."

Which is when she told me her story.

----

Lisa was studying in the Costa near her college when a man approached her.

"Hi, my name is Henry," the man said, and smiled. "I've got a proposition for you. I want to interview you for a job." The man - Henry - slowly looked her up and down. "You look like you'd be very suitable."

He handed her a card. Lisa glanced at it. *Adult Entertainment Manager*.

Like many of my daughter Helen's friends, Lisa was from a wealthy background, but had run up a lot of debt thanks to maintaining her lifestyle on the pittance her parents gave her, so she desperately needed cash and was willing to consider most things.

"So it's porn, right?" Lisa asked. "How much does it pay?"

Henry nodded. "Yes, it's porn and depending on what you do, it can pay very well."

He looked her up and down again, his gaze pausing on Lisa's large boobs. "But first we need to interview you check you're suitable if the interview goes well, there will be an audition. After that we can talk about money."

Lisa got butterflies at the prospect. She'd had limited experience with sex but enjoyed it, even though her boyfriend was equally inexperienced. And she did need the cash as her rent was overdue.

*But safety first*, she thought. She did a quick search on her phone. The company had a website, glossy photos of pretty girls, testimonials - more up-front than she'd expected - and the details on the card seemed to check out. Satisfied, she nodded.

"Okay, Henry," Lisa said. "I guess an interview can't hurt."

A few minutes later and she had arranged an interview for the following morning.

After a restless night where she could hardly sleep from anticipation, the morning arrived and she took extra care to look good, and wore her sexiest underwear. She arrived at the anonymous office building slightly early, checked the board in the lobby and caught the lift up to the appropriate floor. It looked just like any other business: a glass wall stencilled with the company name, except unusually all the blinds were drawn.

Lisa wondered whether she wanted to do this; this was her last chance to back out. She stomach was doing flip-flops, but her nipples were hard and she could feel her panties were getting damp. So after a few moments, she drew a deep breath, opened the door and went into the office. When she closed the door behind her, a receptionist greeted her.

"You must be Lisa," the receptionist said. "Henry will be with you shortly."

Lisa grinned. The receptionist matched her image of the porn stereotype of a receptionist exactly: tall spike heels, stockings, a tiny black skirt and a skimpy top barely restraining her massive boobs.

Henry appeared and ushered her into an office with a black leather sofa, a desk and studio lighting. He gestured towards the sofa. "Please, take a seat," he said.

Lisa sat down and once she was settled on the sofa, Henry got going.

"Why do you want to do this?" he asked, nodding as he looked her up and down.

"I'm up to my eyeballs in debt. I really need the money." Lisa paused, then after a moment continued. "And how difficult can it be? It's just sex, isn't it?"

Henry laughed. "Okay, but do you really know what's expected?" he said.

"I've never watched much porn," Lisa said. She'd never actually watched any porn, though her boyfriend had tried to persuade her. "But sex I imagine. I like sex."

Henry ran through the list. "Blow-jobs."

Lisa blushed but nodded. Her boyfriend had insisted she suck his cock a couple of times. "Yes, I've done that."

"You'll have to swallow."

"Really? I've not done that-" she paused. She'd never let her boyfriend cum anywhere near her face, let alone in her mouth, but she knew it was done; Helen had talked about it. "I can try."

"More than one bloke," Henry said.

She tried to picture it; what would they both be doing with her? Everything she could imagine made her nervous, but she couldn't help wondering what it would be like to have two men fuck her, one after the other. "I might have to work up to that."

"Anal."

"In the arse?" Lisa hadn't expected that; again, she knew it happened but had never imagined she'd do it herself. She shook her head slowly. "I thought that was exit only," she said half jokingly.

Henry laughed again. "No, it goes both ways; it's a back entrance as well."

Lisa didn't like the idea of a dick in her arse, it felt very dirty, but the prospect was perversely exciting. "Do I really have to? Won't it hurt?"

Henry shook his head. "The studios really want anal, so it pays well and it's very hard to get anything decent without it."

Lisa wasn't keen, but the idea still excited her and she did need the money. I *do* need the money, she told herself. She swallowed. "But won't it hurt?" she repeated.

"No," Henry said. "Lots of pressure, but nothing you can't handle with a bit of lubrication."

Slightly reassured, Lisa decided it shouldn't stop her. And anyway, she might not get the job, she rationalised. "Okay," she said. "I guess I can try it."

Henry asked her lots more questions. Lisa knew there would be an audition if she passed this interview, and guessed it would involve her being fucked, so her anticipation grew with every question: when she first had sex, how many partners had she had, did she like girls, that kind of thing. Eventually he stopped.

"You seem suitable to me. Very inexperienced, but we can fix that," he said. "First we need to see you on camera. Okay?"

----

Henry set up a camera and started recording. "Stand against that wall and face the camera," he said.

Lisa stood, smoothed down her skirt which had ridden up, and self-consciously looked into the camera.

Henry nodded approvingly. He looked her up and down once more, his gaze lingering on her large boobs. "Very nice," he said. "Just relax, you're doing fine."

He asked her to strip. Lisa slowly took off her top and skirt, then undid her bra. Her large boobs bounced free, leaving her naked except for her panties. Self-conscious that she was almost naked in front of a stranger, she put her arms across her chest.

"Relax, you're doing fine," Henry repeated. "Put your hands by your side, please."

Lisa felt herself blushing but slowly complied and waited as Henry examined her intently.

"They're fake, right?" Henry asked.

Lisa was outraged. She stuck her chest out proudly. "Of course not. Only sluts have fake boobs."

Henry just nodded. "And the panties, please."

Lisa pulled her white panties down to her knees, and realised they were soaking wet. She stepped out of them, briefly showing her neatly trimmed bush before covering herself with her hands.

"Don't be shy," Henry said. "We need to see what you look like."

Lisa put her hands by her sides once more and blushed again as Henry stared at her pussy.

"Turn all the way around, please," he said.

Lisa slowly pivoted, conscious that Henry was watching, and that everything was being recorded. Again, she felt a perverse excitement.

Henry nodded. "Yes, very nice, you've got great tits and a lovely arse. Now turn around and bend over at the waist."

Lisa complied, feeling very exposed.

"Spread your butt cheeks," Henry said.

Lisa was slightly embarrassed that her pussy and arsehole would be so exposed but complied. She reached back, clutched both arse cheeks, and spread them wide.

"Thanks, you look marvellous," Henry said. "Now sit back down and relax."

Lisa was naked and the leather sofa felt sticky and uncomfortable against her skin. "I hope it's clean," she said.

"Yes, we always clean it," Henry said. He handed her a pink vibrator. "Can you play with yourself please? Just do what you normally do."

Lisa didn't own a vibrator and had only ever used her fingers, but she knew what to do. The dildo was quite large, bigger than he boyfriend's cock. It felt very tight as she slowly inserted the vibrator into her soaking-wet teenage pussy, pushing it in as far as it would go. She started fingering her clit with one hand as she slowly moved the dildo in and out.

Soon she was moaning, oblivious of the camera. The unaccustomed vibration quickly made her cum, and her soaking wet pussy dripped onto the leather of the sofa.

"Fantastic," Henry said. He picked up a butt-plug from the desk. "You know what this is?"

"It goes in my arse?" Lisa guessed. "But it's huge, I can't do that!"

Henry smiled. "Don't worry, it will fit just fine. I know you've never done this before so I'll get someone to help."

Lisa was terrified but also excited at the idea of a stranger pushing that into her arse. "What do you mean, help?"

"My colleague Vince does this all the time," Henry said. "Just relax and enjoy, he'll take good care of you."

"Okay, I suppose," Lisa said, the butterflies in her stomach working overtime. She wondered how many girls had done this before, that they had someone who's job was to help push that large glass toy into her arse.

Henry summoned Vince. Lisa was excited when a large black man, very muscular and fit, came into the office.

"Sit with your bum on the edge with your knees up and apart," Vince said.

Lisa perched near the edge of the sofa, but Vince put his hands around her thighs and pulled her dangerously close to the edge, tilting her arse up. He applied lube to the plug then knelt between her legs.

"It's just oil," he said, holding out a sticky finger for her to smell.

A pleasant whiff of coconut filled her nostrils. Then Vince took his finger away. Lisa closed her eyes tight, hoping it wouldn't hurt too much. She jumped when she felt his finger touch her arse hole, then pressure as Vince started to push a finger into her.

"Push out," Vince said.

Lisa felt the finger slide in. It felt odd as he moved it around inside her but didn't hurt. *She could do this*. She felt Vince move his finger in and out, finger-fucking her tight arse. Then she felt more pressure as another oily finger was inserted. Lisa opened her eyes, started playing with her pussy, and watched fascinated as Vince continued stretching her butt hole, his fingers all the way inside her. *It was okay; not too bad at all*.

Vince slowly removed his fingers and wiped his hand, then picked up the butt-plug and slowly pushed its tip into her arse.

"Push out," he repeated.

Lisa felt much more pressure as the plug slowly stretched her arse wide. Suddenly, she felt it slide in and the pressure subsided a little.

"There, it's all the way in," Vince said. "If you can do that you can take anything."

Lisa felt very dirty, with a toy rammed into her arse, but she was relieved - she had expected to hurt more. It felt okay, and she was slowly getting used to the pressure. She jumped again when Vince leaned forward and started tonguing her pussy, running his tongue up and down her slit and playing with her clit. Her boyfriend had never done anything like that, and it felt better than when she'd played with herself. Soon, she hardly noticed the butt-plug any more.

She jumped once more when she felt a finger probe at her tight wet pussy. Soon Vince was tonguing her and finger-fucking her with two hooked fingers. Lisa came noisily. Lisa was again surprised when Vince made sure the butt-plug was still firmly in place. She'd forgotten it was there.

"Great, that will do," Henry said. "You look fantastic on camera. Next we need you to give Vince a blow-job."

Lisa swallowed. The bulge in his trousers looked huge. But at least she'd done this before with her boyfriend. She knelt in front of Vince, unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. Vince quickly stepped out of them. Lisa felt his obvious erection through his undies. He was enormous. When she pulled down his underpants, his huge black cock sprang free. It was even bigger than she'd expected.

She slowly took him into her mouth. First the tip, then as much as felt comfortable. She knew she hadn't taken all of him; she'd not done that even with her boyfriend who had a smaller cock. She started sucking him, one hand on his cock, as she moved her head backwards and forwards.

"How much can she take?" Henry asked from behind her.

Before she could protest, Lisa felt Vince's hands behind her head. He pulled her further onto his massive erection. Lisa felt the tip hit the back of her mouth and almost gagged. But Vince still wasn't satisfied and kept pushing, and she felt his huge cock push further and further down her throat until her nose was pressed against his pubes.

Hardly able to breathe she pulled back and inhaled then pushed forward onto his glistening cock once more. After a few tries, Lisa found she could take his full length on her own. With each stroke she felt his dick hot and hard in her throat. She looked up at him as he continued to fuck her face.

Vince laughed. "She's a natural. I'm going to fuck her now."

"Bend over the desk," Henry said.

Lisa stood up, wiped the spit from her chin and positioned herself, leaning forward with her large boobs resting on the desk and her arse in the air.

Henry arranged the cameras, one on the desk pointing at her face and another for a side view. Lisa felt herself blush when she remembered everything she was doing was caught on video.

"Now look into the camera," he said.

She moved until she could see her face in the fold-out screen of the camera in front of her, with the dark shape of Vince looming behind her on the screen.

"Great," Henry said. "Just make sure you can see yourself the whole time. We want to see your face as he goes inside you."

Lisa was breathless with anticipation and had to make herself breathe deeply. Finally, she felt Vince's hand caress her arse. She felt him push firmly at the butt-plug then finger her pussy. She gasped when she felt his cock push slowly into her tight teenage pussy. With the butt-plug in her arse, she had never felt so full. *I could really like this*, she thought.

Soon Vince was fucking her hard and fast, slamming up against her each time his massive member rammed into her sodden pussy, and she felt herself shudder as she came again.

Vince continued to pound her until her climax subsided, then he stopped and pulled out. "On your back on the desk, please?" Vince said.

Lisa stood up from her position bent over the desk and turned around. She could see Vince's enormous black cock, wet and glistening from her juices. *That monster had been inside her*! Lisa realised wanted it again.

As ordered, she sat on the desk and lay back until she was flat on the desk, her legs dangling over the edge. Then she felt Vince grab her legs, and lift them until her feet were positioned on the desk, and her knees spread wide apart. She lifted her head and watched Vince positioned himself between her legs, the tip of his huge erection nudging her dripping pussy. She was breathless with anticipation, wanting that massive cock inside her again, but Vince surprised her, lifting her legs over his shoulders then pulling her almost over the edge of the desk, so the edge dug into the small of her back.

Lisa gasped. "Don't let me fall."

Vince just laughed, and Lisa felt his huge black cock ram hard and deep into her pussy. He started to pound her once more, his hands behind her neck pulling her head forwards so she could see his enormous member stroking in and out of her dripping pussy. She came again, noisily. This time the butt-plug fell out and she heard it hit the floor.

"I think she's ready," Henry said. "How do you want to do it?"

Lisa wondered briefly what he meant. Then she realised Vince must be going to fuck her arse! She was nervous and excited, wondering what it would be like when that cock was rammed into her virgin arse.

"She's fine just like this," Vince said. "Can you pass me the lube?"

They repositioned her slightly, until she was lying once more on her back on the desk, with her feet up beside her, and her knees wide apart. She waited there nervously, looking up into a camera now positioned above her. She felt very exposed. She jumped when Vince's finger - cold with lube - pushed into her arse, but she enjoyed the odd feeling as he moved it inside her. A second finger joined the first, and then a third, stretching her arsehole ever wider. Vince finger-fucked her arse briefly, all three fingers pushed in as far as they'd go.

After what felt an eternity, Vince spoke softly. "Are you ready?"

Lisa was nervous but wanted to try. "I think so," she said. "Please be gentle with me."

She felt his huge dick nudge her arsehole, then enormous pressure as he started to push into her arse with his huge cock. He was much bigger than the butt-plug.

"Slower," Lisa said. "You're too big, I don't think I can take it."

Vince ignored her, and it was slightly painful as his cock stretched her hole wider. She felt the moment when his tip of his cock properly entered her arse. She lifted her head to look, but Vince pushed her back.

12