Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"Fuck!!" Itoh groaned out as she licked her lips and inched back to give him space. "What you saying, Simp?"

"Well, dunno what the term is over in your homeland..." 'John' said as he settled down on the back seats, positioned on the end so his backside was raised up along with his fat cock standing proud.

"Rimming??" She raised an eyebrow. "Lucky that's a word I understand... That's gonna cost you more!" Itoh bluntly said as she moved across to approach him.

"I've still got plenty of dosh for ya to earn, love." He smiled as she leaned her head in.

"Dirty old fucker..." She remarked, but wasn't exactly looking like a saint herself as she applied her frisky tongue against his asshole. Not even taking the time to think why his crack was completely smooth as she began to circle across the tight, clean hole to make him groan. Not even touching his cock yet as she patted her tongue against him and got the taste of a man's ass fresh after sucking him off. Her pretty face pressed in close so her bright red hair brushed against his skin as she applied the rimjob. But acting like this might not be the first time she's done this before as she didn't seem disgusted one bit by licking at his ass for the clear flavour of him.

"Mmmm... That's it, darlin'! Mmmmm... Knew a dirty bird like you was into this sort of stuff..." He groaned out, sounding like he was stimulated just as much as he'd been when her talented mouth had been wrapped around his cock. Now showing off a different set of skills to the foul promos and superb singing she's known for as she licked across his asshole. Leaving her saliva onto him so it dripped down onto the backseats a little as she worked around and across that tightness. At the same time she wasn't exactly acting like she wasn't at least a little turned on by this. Groaning into him as her face was kept right against him so her tongue could click away onto him.

"Mmmmmphhh... Hmmmmphhh... Dhhhrrrtttyyy ffhhhkkknnnn ssshhhmmmppp!!" She cursed into his arse before one of her hands moved up and captured his cock. Stroking off the shaft while her tongue pushed up into his asshole for the full effect of a rimjob. Groaning into him as she found to her surprise (not knowing that this is far from his first time getting a babe to dine on his ass in his cab) she could slip up deep into him rather easily. Allowing a full taste to hit her probing tongue and make her groan while her palm jerked away on his prick. Getting her fingers sticky from her saliva that still coated him as she added in a fresh mess of spit from her tongue darting in and out of his asshole.

Even with her face so close into his backside, the well positioned hidden cameras still captured how the stunning Japanese wrestler was feasting on some older white arse here to deliver the combo of rimjob and handjob at the same time. A double team far removed from any she's been a part of in her in-ring career and one that would easily finish off any normal man within seconds. She was getting the clear showing that he could handle a lot more than this however as he moaned from her tongue and hand working him over. Sliding her tongue as far into his backside as she could hit with a twist around as she multi-tasked. Glancing up at the big dick she was stroking to show that while she might be earning some money by tongue fucking a man's ass, she had a craving for some more of that big cock as well.

"Mmmmm... Bloody Hell, love! That's not the first time you've done that, huh?" He remarked when she pulled away and sat back to draw some air in.

"Not the first time you've taken it either I bet... Dirty man..." Maki pointed out.

"Got me bang to rights there, love..." John said with a laugh. "So, you ready to really earn your payday?" He offered as he shifted over, patting the space on the seats he'd been sitting on.

"About time!" Itoh eagerly took the seat. "You need to show what you can do if you're gonna be one of my Simps!" She stated as she once again spread her legs wide to give a shot of that slick looking pussy. Not even noticing that her panties were still bunched to hang around one of her ankles as she raised her limbs up.

"I'm usually the one makin' offers to birds like you..." He admitted as he didn't even pause to take a moment to slip on some protection as he moved between her legs. Her wetness allowing him to already push his fat dick forward into her slot and make them both moan as the inches slipped in. Giving them both the feel of how snug she really was even after the earlier fingering, while her insides began to spread as he pleasurably invaded her. Her slickness meaning he could get right to work too. Starting to thrust and send his inches nicely deep into her twat before drawing back. Keeping a couple inches buried into her before sliding back in and making them moan out. Giving her another sure sign that even after taking some oral from her he's got stamina in spades to offer to make sure she gets a good time.

"OH FUCK! MMMM... Fucking big Simp! MMMMM FUCK!!" Her approval was loud already as she took that thick, long shaft into her tight pussy. Her arousal only further growing now as she took her turn to receive some action rather than just giving it or doing it to herself. Well worth the wait as her moans indicated as she sat back on the taxi's back seating with her arms out to the sides. Groaning as she shifted a bit as he used a firm motion to work more of his inches inside of her. "MMMM... You like that, huh? MMMM... Like the tight fucking pussy... MMMM! Of the Cutest in the World?? MMMM FUCK!!" She added with a lick of her lips as she let him do all the work now. Pumping away into her slot as her wet walls gripped around that fat shaft. Her underwear left swinging off her footwear as her body jolted a bit. Impressing in her own right as she was taking this huge dick even deeper in this hole than she did with her mouth. The famously once fired Idol showing that perhaps the nickname of being a Size Queen might be better suited for her.

"MMMM... Oh, I'm bloody lovin' this right now, I know that, darlin'... MMMM!" The Fake Taxi driver remarked before letting out another approving groan as he stuffed his dick back and forth into the tightness of the two-time former TJPW International Princess Champion. Having had his more than fair share of pussy over the years but from his loud moaning this was already ranking very high in the many boxes he's stuffed. Even so, not forgetting to make sure his money isn't just spent on pounding some snug snatch. Angling his body just right so that a couple of the cameras at the side could get a nice shot of his dick sliding in deep before reappearing out of her snatch. His motion already making his cab rock back and forth a bit as the suspension did its job. So it would be pretty clear even from a distance what was happening in the back of his cab even without knowing who was getting it on inside.

"AHHHH FUCK! MMMM... Come on, you fucking Simp! MMMM! FUCK! Give me that big fucking dick! MMMM FUCK!!" Itoh encouraged, as if her already loud and constant moans along with that pleasured expression across her pretty face weren't proof enough of how much she's enjoying this hook-up. Still keeping her legs spread wide for him as she was able to stare down and watch all that big, long cock vanish forward into her twat before a few inches pulled back just to drive straight back in. The pace starting to make her sweat never mind get the windows steaming up from the fun. "MMMMM... Fucking big dicked... MMMM!! Dirty fucking Simp! MMMM FUCK!!" She gave her own brand of encouragement as her slim but sexy body bucked back and forth against the back seats as she got pumped. Her moans of delight almost making it look like at this point she'd just happily get fucked for free. But the notes across the floor still showing that she's been engaging in this shameless sex for a filthy payday, and being more than worth the value from the groans the man banging her is letting out.

Even at this point of the fun, she was still clueless that not only wasn't this even a real taxi she was being fucked in, but the man pounding down deep into her snatch was a seasoned porn star who has stuffed pussy full like this many times over. The clue perhaps being in how he's able to give a stunner like her a well good seeing to even after being blown and then taking a rimjob. Now working his dick like a piston in and out of her wet, tight snatch as he moaned with every pump. His crotch connecting into her smooth skin, almost filling her up with all of his inches from his position as he gets to have his wicked way with a talented pro wrestler and Idol. Likely being the first stud in a long time, if even at all, who is able to keep up with the far from innocent woman's high and filthy needs.

"MMMMM... Hey! The fuck??" Maki's eyes went wide but this time in outrage as she felt an empty feeling between her legs as he pulled out of her wet box.

"Now come on, love... Can't blame a guy for wantin' his full money's worth out of you now, can 'ya?" John said as he moved back. "Come on, let's have 'ya bent over here." He said, patting the thick plastic divider that separates the front driver and passenger seats from the rest of the cab.

"Dirty Simp... Doing it from behind..." Itoh commented but she didn't object to the idea. Stepping forward as she leaned through the gap in that divider that she'd been taking tossed notes in through earlier on. Giving him a moment to take off his shirt to leave him in the same state of undress as she was.

Even while having to hunch over a bit from the lack of headroom, he positioned himself him perfectly with a bit of a squat as he shoved his big cock back into Itoh's twat from behind. Able to stuff in right to the hilt to her cutely rounded ass was already pressing against his crotch. Meaning that as the thrusts were delivered, the clap of her backside hitting off his body soon rang out alongside their moans. And not going easy on her either as he used a stiff pace. Making her frame jolt back and forth now so she darted along the gap she was bending over as her upper body stayed leaning and over the front seats before she was pulled back. His grip on her slim waist allowing him to haul her against him to ensure she took him balls deep each and every time.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM!! That's fucking like it! MMMM!! Dirty fucking old man! Nasty bastard!! MMMM!!" The Asian beauty moaned her approval as she looked back over her shoulder with a wicked grin of her own as she took this big white dick. Staring back while her pigtails swung back and forth in time with her body shifting against his deep pumps as she got filled up in away that felt like he was hitting even further into her tight, wet pussy than before. All to her groaning delight as the sweat continued to form on her from getting nailed from the back. "AHHHH FUCK!! Dirty... MMMM FUCK!! Fat cocked mother fucker!! MMMMM FUCK! OH YES!! MMMMM FUCK!!" She groaned out as her hands gripped the edge of the plastic frame to hold onto it, making the sheeting wobble a bit as it was used for not exactly its intended purpose, but far from the first time a hottie has been fucked through it either.

Not that she needed to know that she was merely the latest conquest for the Fake Taxi as she took a pounding from behind far better than many a real porn star who has been in a similar position. What she lacked in curves she more than made up for with filthy moans and cursing alongside the superb tightness of her snatch. Still gripping that thick length driving in and out of her even after this latest position and all the thrusting in the lead up. Giving the man behind her, who she still doesn't even know the name of, a workout of his own to give her the kind of action the talented pro wrestler is clearly built to take. A stiff and smooth pace just right to make her moan and call out for more as once again the cab was rocking on its wheels back and forth so even with the windows all steamed up it would be clear to any passer by that some erotic fun was taking place inside.

"MMMMM FUCK! OH SHIT... MMMMM FUCK!! So good! MMMMM!! So... UHHHH!! FUCK! Fucking big!! MMMM!!" Without knowing it, as Maki stared ahead and panted in delight from the hard, swift fucking she was taking from behind she was showing the front camera a perfect view of the lewd expression across her gorgeous face. Her eyes almost glazed over from the pleasure as she got stuffed deeper, harder and most of all better than she's ever had in entire life so far. Another showing that even as a formerly fired Idol turned pro wrestler, a career in skin flicks would be a perfect path for her to take up now. "UHHHH! FUCK! MMMM YESSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out, her hand slapping the divider she's bent through to be fucked between as she got lost in the sin. Drops of moisture falling from her features as she gasped out and took that dick over and over. And looking like she could handle a lot more as even while being hauled back and forth though that gap between the seats she was still staying up and bent over to be willingly used.

"AHHHH... I might have to start bloody watchin' this wrestlin' lark now after this! MMMM! Bugger me!" The man merely known as 'John' commented between groans as he more than played his part in putting this Japanese beauty through her paces. Stuffing his fat white dick deep to the hilt into her slick tunnel as he pounded away. Keeping her backside smacking off of his crotch as he yanked her back to meet each thrust. The impact of the shot sending her forward before his grip pulled her in again to take the next one. His pace well practised and smooth but able to go at her a little harder than usual since he knew she could handle it. "MMMM! You're a right tasty little tart, ain't 'ya, darlin'? MMMMM! Feels bloody made to take my fucking cock, you do! MMMM!" He added with a moan of his own. Sweat only now forming across his body which was impressive in his own right after all the positions he's been in with her so far, but not looking ready to call it quits just yet. Fortunate for them both as the beauty he was banging just cast another saucy grin back at him as she allowed herself to be yanked back into his dick to drill her nice and deep.

"MMMM! With that kind of look, love? AHHHH..." John groaned, pulling out of her dripping wet pussy again. "I think you wanna earn another bloody stack of cash, don't 'ya?"

"Depends... What you thinking, Simp?" Maki remarked as she pulled herself back through the divider.

"Follow me, love..." He said, taking a moment to snatch up his wallet from out of his pants pocket before he opened up the side door.

"We might be caught..." Itoh said, hesitating for a moment but seeing him pull out another couple of notes she soon followed him out.

"Oh, not just out here, love... I want a piece of that nice, tight lookin' arse of yours." He stated once she stepped out with the car door still left open.

"Arse? Woah, hey now! I don't think..." She seemed to be cautious about that, seeing the size of his dick. But once again, seeing him pull out a more than generous stack of notes was swaying her. "You can't go wild on me like you did before, understand!" She warned, taking the notes in one hand firmly.

"Oh, trust me, gorgeous... I know what I'm doin' here..." He replied, turning her around so that one foot, the one that still had her panties hanging off her footwear, was on the step of the taxi usually for climbing in while her other foot stayed planted on the ground. Leaving her hand to grip the top of the door frame so that she was basically half in, half out of the taxi itself.

She soon found out what he meant as even with them being almost fully naked and out in the open now, he was all too happy to squat down behind her. Making her gasp when he gripped her ass cheeks to spread them before plunging his face right between them. Slurping on her own tight asshole as he showed he was not just able to take a rimjob, but more than happy to dish one out as well. Making her butt rock back against his features as she stared over her shoulder and groaned out. Trying to bite down on her bottom lip, like she's worried about really being caught in the act now even with the sound of moving traffic and vehicles in the background. But getting warmed up here was keeping her aroused as she had to stay in place, juices dripping down her inner thighs and one hand scrunching up those 'earned' notes of her latest payday for giving up her holes like a high priced escort.

"MMMMM!! Nasty fucking Simp!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as she rocked against his face as his tongue forces its way into her tightness to not hold back against her. His fingers digging in to the modest but rounded flesh she had back at her ass while his hungry tongue took care of the work to prepare her backside. Showing off his own skill to lap away at her and make her moan out even without her wet pussy being touched at all. Going at her with a rapid pace just to quickly get things along to the main fun, compared to how he'd allowed them both to savour it when she'd given him a rimjob earlier on. Soon enough pulling away as he took in some air before spitting down onto her asshole for a little extra make-shift lube for good measure. Standing up behind her as one hand kept her backside spread while the other lined up his thickness with the last of her holes he'd still to sample.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Despite her concerns moments before, the feeling of a fat dick pushing into her asshole made her head tilt back in delight even before the thrusts started being delivered into her. Gasps leaving her open mouth as she looked back behind her as he took a hold of her waist. Easing his cock back and forth into her tightness to allow her to adjust, not that he even could just bury in with how incredibly tight this passage was. Clearly a hole rarely offered up and her tightness more than making up for not being blessed with curves back there. Neither of them caring much about that as they groaned out while his cock forced her ass to spread, while he felt that gripping pleasure all around his fat pole.

Even with being half outside of the Fake Taxi, the well placed position of cameras meant the sight of his cock thrusting into her ass was still caught through windows and in the reflection of side mirrors. Her body once again, but in a more eased off fashion this time, being pulled back to meet each thrust being delivered before he slipped an inch or two out of her rump. Showing off his experience with a beauty perhaps not completely inexperienced with anal but certainly has never taken anything of this vast size up into her ass before. Moaning out as he held her waist to keep her in place to take this latest round of thrusts. Making her shift in and out of the van with a sway that ensured those long red pigtails swung in time with the movement of the rest of her.

"MMMMM FUCK! DIRTY BASTARD! AHHHH!! NASTY, ASS FUCKING OLD SIMP!! MMMM FUCK!!" The TJPW star groaned out as she finally had to drop the notes of her latest sizeable payday, one carelessly falling to the ground outside and another onto those panties down at the foot up on the step into the vehicle. Her free hand now able to go right between her legs and resume the finger fucking that had kicked off this encounter over an hour ago. Now with the extra stimulation of a huge dick thrusting into her other lower hole as she stuffed two digits in and out of her already soaking wet pussy. "AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM YESSSSS.... FUCK THAT ASS, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! UHHHHH FUCK!!" She panted as she glared through strands of her dyed red hair. The stylish locks having fallen out of pace from all the sweat and the shifting she's been doing. Not wanting to waste time (or lose a hint of pleasure) by lifting a hand up to brush it back as she took it up the ass from behind.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers