Fall Colours

Story Info
Sunset sex in a field in Autumn.
2.2k words
4.53
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon had been absolutely perfect; we drove with the windows of his truck down, the soundtrack a perfect accompaniment to our spontaneous adventure. Sunlight streamed into the truck, low and golden, warm against my skin, as the setting sun painted the sky in hues of autumn. The leaves in the country were amazing: vibrant oranges, fiery reds and warm golden tones made our world a riot of colour.

As "Let's See What The Night Can Do" by Jason Mraz came on, I glanced across the cab at him and smiled. Despite his facial hair, I could see the ghost of a smile playing across his lips. We hadn't spoken for some time now, having lapsed into a comfortable silence shrouded in music and I realized that, not only was he relaxed, but he was happy.

Before the song ended, he pulled into a turnout leading into a still field of wheat. Arching an eyebrow, I pulled the sunglasses from my eyes and looked at him. "Don't tell me you're becoming a farmer."

He pulled the sunglasses from his eyes in return, revealing those warm eyes the colour of an oak tree in summer. "I thought I'd make an excellent farmer," he winked as he shut off the engine and opened the door. "Aren't you coming?"

I smiled, unbuckling and joining him outside. With a flourish, he produced a picnic blanket and spread it over the lush green grass bordering the field. Stretching out on the blanket, he patted the space beside him, "Lay with me? I was hoping we could watch night fall."

Stretching out beside him, I sighed contently as the cool blanket touched bare, sun warmed skin. I closed my eyes and felt him move beside me. Gentle fingers landed on my cheek and brushed the hair off my face.

"You're beautiful, mi amor," his voice had a quiet reverence to it. I nuzzled against his fingers, placing a kiss on the centre of his palm. "Roll over and take your top off?"

I opened my eyes and found myself caught in his warm, earthly gaze. Smiling I sat up, pulling my shirt up my body agonizingly slowly. His eyes left mine to track the movement and grew fiery when I paused with merely a hint of underboob showing. "Should I continue?"

"Yes," his voice was gruff.

Looking pointedly at the deserted road, I feigned innocence, "But someone may see us."

"Woman," he ground out, eyes still locked on the soft swells peeking out from under my shirt, "if that top doesn't come off in the next 5 seconds, I won't be held liable for my actions." His eyes flashed to mine and I saw the raw passion simmering therein. I bit my lower lip while my face held his attention and lifted my shirt off as he moved towards me. His lips landed on my collarbone, teeth gently scraping the skin, before moving to whisper in my ear, "you're an absolute Goddess. Now, lay down on your stomach before I lose my control." His fingers stroked up and down my sides as he spoke, only grazing my breasts, but making me shiver just the same.

I laid down with my shirt and arms pillowing my head. A shiver travelled the length of my spine as the cool earth came in stark opposition to warmth of my bosom. But, between one breath and the next, gentle fingers descended on my back as a warm autumn breeze stroked over my skin. I moaned as his fingers stroked and the wind caressed. His fingers traced slow circles and swirls gently over my back and sides; lines and patterns melded together as my nipples hardened, my core dampened and my body shivered with pleasure under his touch. Teeth nipped at my shoulder as he made his next demand, "look at the sky and take off your pants."

I giggled but did as requested. Sitting up I realized that the warm riot of colour streaming across the sky had subsided, leaving behind a beautiful visage of blues and purples. "Wow." I didn't realize I had spoken, but his warm hands glided over my skin and came around my body to pull me close for a hug.

"Breathtaking," he breathed against my skin as his lips and tongue explored my nape, neck and shoulders. "But you're still overdressed," he murmured, pulling pointedly on my waistband. Part of me was reluctant to leave his embrace and the wonder of his mouth on my skin,... but, the other part of me demanded more and I wanted his attention elsewhere. Sitting up on my knees, I hooked my fingers into my waistband and tugged. My pants came off slower than even I wanted them to and, by the time they were off and flung carelessly off the blanket, his body was on me, pressing me back into the grass. "Fuck, I want you," he pressed his hips into mine and, through his jeans, I felt the head of his cock pressing against my core.

His mouth landed on mine in a hot, heady kiss; his tongue laid claim to my mouth as his hips undulated on me and his palm stroked my bare skin. I broke the kiss to claim his earlobe between my lips, sucking the tender lobe into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it. His head moved to nuzzle at my neck but, when his ear pulled away from me, I growled and nipped at his neck in return. He growled in response and moved his body so that he was pinning me to the ground. "Who's in charge?" His eyes burned brightly into mine.

"Me?" I teased. The teeth that bit my shoulder left a sting. He moved my arms above my head and anchored them there with one hand; his free hand travelled down my body and pinched my nipple. Hard.

"Try that again," his voice was low and commanding, his eyes demanded my submission. I smirked, ready to challenge his authority, but, before I could open my mouth, his fingers twisted my nipple. The challenge died on my lips as I gasped, back arching with the sensation. "Who. Is. In. Charge."

"You," I whispered, my mind growing hazy as the need coiled within my body, demanding more... but his fingers didn't release my nipple and he held me fast without touching me further.

"Pardon, little fox?"

"You, Sir." Abruptly his fingers released my taut bud and the rush of blood flow made me whimper and arch my back. He released my wrists and began stroking his fingertips leisurely down my arms.

"Good girl." Pressing his cock forcefully against my core, he bent over me to press kisses into the tender flesh of my inner elbows. As he moved back down my body, I tugged pointedly at his shirt, "I think you're overdressed. Sir." I received a look of warning, but his body abruptly left mine.

The air suddenly felt cool without his body heat; my nipples beaded into taut peaks as a breeze brushed over my skin. I looked up to realise that the remaining blue of the day was bleeding from the horizon and the stars were blinking into existence. I hummed with delight, despite the chill against my skin.

"That's a sound I like," he rumbled, his body covering mine once more. Sighing, my lips found his and, as our mouths moved together, his fingers traced the curves of my body. As my breath caught and a shiver raced down my spine, he smiled against my lips. "You don't have to tremble with me," he murmured, kissing down my jawline and deliberately retracing the area with his fingers. As my back arched and a shiver slid again down my body, he smiled into neck.

"It's not like I have control over that," I bit out, which earned me a nip on my shoulder.

His length rested heavy against my hip and his breathing was growing harder as he explored my body, skin to skin. His lips migrated lower and lower until his warm breath brushed against the top swells of my breasts. "Mmm, yes, please," I mewed as his tongue darted out and started tracing tracks down my tit to my nipple. Lower and lower, as my right hand rested on the back of his bald head, urging him to my nipple. It took little convincing and he took my hard sensitive skin into his mouth. The sudden warmth made me shiver and the flick of his tongue against the very tip made me groan. His right hand cupped my left breast and massaged it as his mouth worked magic on my right nipple. Suddenly his mouth left that warm nub, switching sides and making me gasp with the temperature changes. Rather than tease my right nipple, he snaked his hand between our bodies and slid it through my folds.

He groaned against my bosom, "You're so wet, my little fox. So ready for me." His lips kissed up my chest and neck, coming to rest at my ear. "Fingers?" he gently pushed the tip of his finger into my opening. "Tongue?" he sucked my earlobe into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. "Or cock?" his position on me shifted, dragging his dick across my pelvis to rest on my other hip. "What would you like?" He pulled back to gaze into my eyes.

"Please," I arched, shifting my body to try and move his cock to my core.

"Please, what?" the infuriating man played dumb.

"Please fuck me with that gorgeous dick of yours," I pleaded, knowing he liked to hear it. He smiled in answer, his hips moving up and back, resting the slick head against my pussy. He moved up and down, spreading my wetness and teasing me, but I had to wonder if he was teasing himself more. His breathing had grown hard and heavy, his muscles rigid, desire written across his face. I shifted and the head of his cock slipped into my pussy. I arched my body, closing the distance between us, at the same time his body lowered, meeting me half way. As his balls came flush with my body and his head burrowed into the crook of my neck, I spotted the moon rising, nearly full, behind us. Moonlight bathed his naked butt and back in silver and my breath caught at his beauty and the pleasure growing between my legs. Words fell away and were replaced by the age old sounds of pleasure.

His body set up a gentle rhythm, slow enough that I was soon clawing at his back and ass, urging him on. The slap of his balls against my body sounded loud in the quiet night and, if anything, the daring nature of our liaison enhanced the desire and drove me mindless with need. I bit his shoulder hard enough that he grunted, earthy eyes flashing with silver in the dark. He growled and pulled out, easily flipping me over and smacking my ass. My cry hadn't yet died on my lips when he thrust hard into me, his balls clapping against my clit. I cried out again and wiggled my butt a fraction higher, craving that clit slapping that would drive me over the edge.

His rhythm faltered once when he nipped at my neck, but simply grew in intensity and momentum. As my climax drew closer, my moans grew louder. His lips found my ear and he growled, "I want everyone to hear you cum, babe." He lifted my ass a fraction, shifting himself in turn and, suddenly, his balls were hitting my nub just right. A moan turned to a cry as my back arched to its max and my breath caught on the cliff I was seized by. I was so close; he felt the tension in my muscles as I hung suspended, waiting for him to explode my nerves into bliss. One hard thrust followed by another with nails raked down down my back was all it took, as a cry burst from my lips and my body shuddered with release. My pussy clenched his cock, pumping it as he continued using me. He was close as well, I could hear groans as his movements became frenzied. As a second orgasm surprised me and, as I was pulled into the pit of paradise, he exploded into me - his movements jerky, breathing ragged, as he found his own bliss.

He rested on top of me for a few moments, both of us breathing hard, hot despite the chill that had fallen during our erotic escapades. The animal in us tamed, he stroked my skin gently, placing tender kisses along the path of his fingers.

Despite my desire to hold fast to this moment, my body soon began to tremble in the cool air. He stood suddenly, causing shivers to shake my body as goosebumps raced down my arms. He wasn't gone long, soon returning with a warm, fuzzy blanket. Lying down and pulling me to his side, my head on his chest, he wrapped us up in a cocoon of warmth to allow us to enjoy the magic of our connection and the beauty of the night.